Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Crystals slave grading adventure part 20

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Crystals slave grading adventure part 20

Post by mikey22 »

Crystal with her new yoga mat, tucked under her arm, follows slave girl through a doorway.
Leaving the heat and humidity of Mississippi outside. The air conditioning had to be running full blast, cause it felt so cold. All most frigid she thought as her sensitive nipples grew hard and stuck straight out. The hard but smooth concrete floor chilled her soft pretty bare feet, as she followed behind slave girl.

She couldn’t help but to take notice of slave girls branded ass. Which was the Natchez brand with a P- grade above it.

“ She’s beautiful! Why is she Prime minus? “
Crystal wonders to herself.

“ Oh I’d love to talk to her. “
Crystal has so many questions.

Why are you a slave?
Did you choose to be a slave?
What’s it like being a slave?

Slave girl looked young. If she was older than Crystal it couldn’t have been by much.
Crystal takes notice of the three stars on her collar.

How do you advance in rank in slave world?
Did that brand hurt?

The questions in Crystals brain went on and on. It was definitely annoying to her that she wasn’t allowed to talk, cause she’d love to talk to somebody that’s a real slave. And she felt a real slave would have a lot to say, if allowed to do so.

The hallway she was led down appeared to be somewhat of a large circle, she was finally led into a room. In Crystals mind she expected something like a small examination room, like at the doctor’s office.

This was a much bigger room. It had several large windows around it, so people, Crystal assumed it was the paying public. Going by how many of them was dressed casually in summer type of clothing. Some would stop and just stare at the one being graded.

The examination table sat in the middle of the room. It looked padded and comfortable of course with stirrups and arm rests with leather restraints. Above it was bright lights similar to what you’d see in an operating room.
There was also a mirror there, and many others around the walls. It was like the naked woman was always forced to look at herself.

This was definitely the type of place that you left your dignity and ego at the door. Or in Crystals case, all that was left in the car with her clothes.

Crystals jaw dropped as she looked straight up, taking notice of the open ceiling with a gallery above.

She hears the whistles and crude cat calls from many obnoxious young men all looking down on her.

“ Typical men ignore them! “
Slave girl said with a look of disgust on her face.

Above them in the middle of the seating area sat an older blonde woman in a power suit and heels.
Even from far away Crystal could feel the woman’s eyes as she stared a hole straight into her soul.

“ Professor Belinda? “
A man called out to her, as he climbed the stairs walking towards her. He wore a doctor’s type of coat.
The woman stood and smiled as the two of them shook hands and sat down. The woman pointed towards Crystal. As the two of them quietly talked amongst themselves.

Crystal feels another cold nervous chill come over her.

“ Who are they? They’re talking about me? “

There were others also in the gallery. Besides the obnoxious jerks, that proceeded to even stand from their seats and pull out their cocks and started to jerk off.

“ Come sit on my dick slave girl! “

Though Crystal wasn’t a slave, and at the moment wasn’t even collard. But she felt the crude demands was aimed right at her.

She looked around at others that looked professionally dressed in suits. All we’re looking down on her.

“ Who are they? “
Crystal wonders.

Many could be possible potential buyers. Getting a peek of the meat that would soon step onto the block.
Some were probably investors, lawyers and lobbyists.
But Crystal continues to wonder about the one that was addressed as Professor Belinda.

“ Who is she? “

“ And why is she here? “

Crystal felt this woman and the man sitting next to her, knew Crystal as if she was an open book. And now they were seeing her as she’s known as being slave naked.

Crystal gulps as she watches slave girl place the clipboard with Crystals grading card onto the counter.

“ A slave can’t be a grader?…Can she? “
Crystal asks herself wondering. Cause even though they couldn’t converse with one another. Crystal felt comfortable within her presence. Maybe it was because they both were naked.

Slave girl pointed towards the floor.

“ Roll out your slave mat. “

As Crystal did as she was told. Slave girl retrieved a camera from a counter top.

“ I’m gonna take your pictures now. “
She pointed towards a chart with about 20 submissive positions for Crystal to pose in.

“ These are very important pictures. Pay close attention to your form. “
Was basically all the advice slave girl gave her.

All the positions on the chart, were almost second nature to Crystal. Cause she’d been practicing them for months.
As the camera flashed Crystal would flawlessly get into the next position.

She started with the attention position. Standing straight like a soldier. Back straight chin up, feet together with arms at her side.

Next she was slightly more relaxed with arms behind back. Legs at shoulder width apart.

Crystal wondered if she should smile? And should it be just a soft neutral smile? Or a big shit eating grin, showing off her pearly white teeth?

Knowing these are official and will follow her for the rest of her life. She picks the more neutral look between no emotion or just a slight smile with her lips.
Feeling that the shit eating grin might make her appear to be arrogant. That may turn people off that may look at these in the future.

“ Display! “
Slave girl said.

And Crystal snapped into position. With fingers locked behind her head, pushing her big tits out, looking straight ahead, with legs spread.

With just her eyes Crystal looked down at her tits. And wondered if they were big enough?

Mom was a 42 DD

Misty at the time was a 38 D

Crystal was the smallest between the three of them at a 36 D
Being under the microscope that Crystal felt she was under. For the first time in her life she felt jealous of her twin sister. Though her and Misty’s tits were identical in other ways. There thick puffy nipples and there wide light pink areola’s that circles the nipples were almost perfectly alike, and very similar to their mothers.

Crystal wondered if all the working out and eating right may have stunted or slowed the growth of her tits? And wondered if that could affect her grade negatively?

With the camera slave girl lays in the floor, between Crystals spread legs, getting a shot looking straight up at her beautiful shaved cunt, big tits. Along with a look that could only be described as pure shame on her face.

That pose in particular reminded Crystal so much of the humiliating photos Misty had gone through. As she I and our friend Shirley had all been hand selected to star in one of those Scared straight after school specials. That got shown nationwide wide on ABC.

I remember it real well, being that I was the first one that was forced to strip. In front of the girls, and under the watchful eyes of all three of our mothers.

I was forced to bend over naked as a uniformed obese black woman with gloved hand, shoved her fingers up my tight little hole. She then took a Q tip type of swab and inserted it into the head of my hard cock, turning it towards a clockwise like turn, claiming that she was checking me for the clap.

I was then forced to jerk off and release all that toxic masculinity before the girls were made to strip.

When it was all over with I was driven home by my mom. Who stripped me again and whipped my ass with dads belt for humiliating her on national Tv.

Yeah that was a bad day.

Crystals jaw dropped suddenly as she heard the next command from slave girl.

“ Squat down! “

Crystal looks down, seeing slave girl laying with her head just below Crystals crotch.

“ She wants me to sit on her face? I didn’t sign up for this? “

For some unknown reason though, Crystal feels her knees buckle. She falls to them and feels slave girl part her lips and starts eating her out.

Crystals view.

“ Okay but this don’t mean nothing! I’m not gay or bi! Just so y’all all know! I didn’t know this was part of being graded. But it does feel amazingly awesome! “

An animal like sense of sexual desire comes over Crystal. As she grinds her slippery wet snatch over slave girls face.
Her orgasm grew faster than it ever had before. Crystal tossed her head back looking up into the gallery as she came so hard. And after the most powerful climax she’d ever had in her entire life. Her eyes met the watchful eyes of professor Belinda who watched the teenager as she came so intensely.

Crystal then barely got to her feet, her muscular legs quivered weakly. As slave girl slid out from under her.

“ Kneel and collar! “
Slave girl demands.

On her knees with legs spread wide. Crystal holds her long hair up off her neck.
She watched as naked slave girl walks to the counter, she puts the camera down and slides open a drawer. And takes out and brings over a cheap green colored plastic collar.
Crystal bows her head as slave girl stands behind her.
Her hearts pounding as if it could just explode through her chest as the collar was attached. With a rivet type of thing like a bracelet you get at the hospital that has to be cut off.

“ Is this what it feels like? “
Crystal wonders as she looks across to see the collar around her neck in the mirror. Her heart continues to pound with excitement.

Slave girl picks up the camera again, taking pictures of her obediently kneeling.

“ Doggy! “
Slave girl barks.

And on her mat Crystal gets on all fours. With her head held high, tits hanging and legs spread wide. Slave girl takes many pictures of her in this pose.

“ Roll over! “
Crystal rolls over on her back, and held her legs and feet wide in the air. With arms out to the sides, as if she was waiting for her lover to come and mount her. Again she was looking straight up into the gallery and noticed many more was in the audience.

“ Stand back at attention! “

Slave girl walks around her. Looking her over.

“ Can you do a handstand? “

Crystal nods as she bent down placing her hands on the yoga mat. Then hoisted her body up into the air vertically like a trained gymnast. She holds the position for an extended period of time. As her muscular shoulders and back muscles trembled. She then spread her legs wide and held them that way as the onlookers gasped.

Her legs straightened her body kind of tucks and rolls as the lands back onto her feet with perfection. The crowd from the gallery clapped at Crystal show of strength. She smiles proudly and takes a bow.

“ Don’t get cocky! “
Slave girl says robbing Crystal of the praise the people from the gallery was giving her.

By then it was close to time for the grader to come.
Slave girl pointed towards the exam table.

Crystal again gulps as she steps over to it climbing on to it she lays back onto the padded table, and placed her bare feet against the cold steel of the foot rests of the stirrups.
Again her heart pounds as slave girl restrained her wrists and ankles. In to their secure positions.

It was quite the humiliating and humbling experience. Looking up she sees the people in the gallery, looking outward and around she sees many others looking back towards her. Anywhere else she looked was a mirrors so she had to look at herself.

Slave girl took more pictures. Then shoved her fingers up Crystals cunt.

“ You’re so wet! Keep it that way and you’ll do well! “

Slave girl turned and exits the room, leaving Crystal alone with an audience of complete strangers.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 5):
jeepsterJustBobjean.amelotreddbunnztimerider

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Crystals slave grading adventure part 20

Post by Belinda »

Thank you so much for the wonderful Christmas story.

Merry Christmas
These users thanked the author Belinda for the post (total 2):
mikey22imreadonly2

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

Belinda wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 7:01 pm Thank you so much for the wonderful Christmas story.

Merry Christmas
You’re so welcome and Merry Christmas to you also.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 3):
imreadonly2jeepsterBelinda

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

Thank you for the nice Christmas present, Mikey!

Geez, Professor Belinda is having a busy Christmas. :D

I liked the idea of her wanting to talk to the other slave girls. I imagine free women with slave girls wanting to talk to slave girls only to have the slave girls reluctant to talk to them, both for fear of punishment, and because they look down on them as being posers and phonies. I think that "interview" dynamic could make an interesting story, someday!
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 2):
mikey22Belinda

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

imreadonly2 wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 9:16 pm Thank you for the nice Christmas present, Mikey!

Geez, Professor Belinda is having a busy Christmas. :D

I liked the idea of her wanting to talk to the other slave girls. I imagine free women with slave girls wanting to talk to slave girls only to have the slave girls reluctant to talk to them, both for fear of punishment, and because they look down on them as being posers and phonies. I think that "interview" dynamic could make an interesting story, someday!

[/quote

I could see an interview with a slave playing out a lot like the interview with a vampire movie. Make the slave character an immortal that’s lived through hundreds of years of slave life.
She could recite all the things she’s lived through And the one giving the interview a young woman that’s fascinated with slavery. And after the interview she too wants to be made an immortal and live forever in the ups and downs of being a slave.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 2):
imreadonly2Belinda

submit63
Commenter
Commenter

Post by submit63 »

Thank you Mikey for this awesome episode and for the rest of your writings. Wish you a happy New Year and all the best!
These users thanked the author submit63 for the post (total 2):
mikey22Belinda

JustBob
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by JustBob »

Good chapter, Mikey. Keep up the good work.
These users thanked the author JustBob for the post:
mikey22