Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Crystals slave grading adventure part 21 A

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Crystals slave grading adventure part 21 A

Post by mikey22 »

The grader spends a few tortures minutes squeezing, groping, fondling and bouncing Crystals big tits. He finished them off by pulling, stretching her thick puffy nipples while pinching them at the same time.

“ Gentle!…Please be gentle! “
Crystal says to herself, as she turned her full attention back to him.

He again made some notes and wrote down some numbers, before looking down her body further.
She watched as he stepped between her spread legs. Then she felt him just shove his fingers deep into her hot snatch.

No gloves, no lube, and no warning whatsoever. He just shoved them in, and started fingering her. With his thumb rubbing her swollen clit.

It was hard for Crystal to even look at this hideous looking old man. Though he was a clean man, dressed in Khaki work shirt and pants with boots. And he smelled as if he’d bathed in a tub of Brute cologne. But his appearance was God awful to say the least.

The only man that comes to mind that she could possibly compare him to. Was only the tall man that works the funeral home, in the Phantasm horror movies.
Yeah it’s that bad! No it can’t be the creepy man that drives the ice cream truck. It’s the tall man! And his demeanor and personality are just as cold as the character in the movie.

He continues to finger her roughly before snatching them out, then giving them a sniff, before sucking her juices from them.
Crystal was relieved to watch him unbuckle the restraints that held her ankles into the stirrups. He then started examining her feet and sexy legs.
Crystal had lean and muscular legs that a man could just watch all day long. Especially when she wears skirts or dresses with a nice collection of heels to go with them. She knows her legs looks good. And she unless in the coldest of winter ever covers them up with pantyhose or nylons.
The soles of Crystals feet are as soft as a baby’s but. Except for around the house, with the exception of this day of course. Crystal rarely goes barefoot. And she takes care of her feet by massaging in lotions and oils to keep them soft.

Of course she’s the complete opposite of Misty or her mother. Both of them could walk over hot coals and broken glass with no problem at all. With feet of pure cowhide.

Another chill comes over Crystal as she feels the man lifting her legs, her body slides down to the edge of the exam table.

She looks up at him, seeing him standing there with her bare feet up over his shoulders.

“ Oh no!…No!…No!…No!…No!…No! He’s not doing this! “
She jerks her arms hard, against the restraints. She sweats nervously. Her heart’s pounding.
Her voice only squeaks in protest.

She then feels slave girl place her hand on her shoulder, calming and drawing her attention from the man.
They both make eye contact with one another. Neither one of them speak. But somehow they talk telepathically.

“ Calm down you stupid cunt! Or you’re gonna blow it! “
Slave girl says.

“ But he’s gonna fuck me! “
Crystal says hysterically.

“ No he’s not! That old bastard can’t even get it up! “

“ Why has it got to be an old man that does the gradings? “

“ Cause that’s just the way it is! Now shut the fuck up and relax! It’s gonna be over soon! “

The old man makes motions as if he’s fucking Crystal.
He then steps away and motions for slave girl to free Crystals wrists from the restraints. She quickly does so.

“ Now get up on all fours! “
Slave girl said.
The stirrups were then folded out of the way.

Crystal got into the humiliating position. Up on all fours, with her big tits hanging straight down. The old man noticed Crystals head was bowed in complete shame. He comes to her, placing his fingers under her chin. Forcing her to raise her head and look forward and straight out through the glass. Straight at the on looker’s that at the time was a troop of Girl Scouts. Who were all there working hard for that naked slave girl badge that they all want so desperately to sew on to the sash of their uniforms. Which is another right of passage, as far as scouting life goes for young women.

Crystal felt just like a dog on a veterinarians table. As the grader walks around her body observing and talking more notes.

“ Sir would you like a cup of coffee? “
Another slave girl asks from the open doorway.

“ Yes that would be nice. “

Slave girl walks in with a tray of styrofoam cups of hot coffee. The grader takes the cup, and nods at the slave girl. She smiles and leaves the room. He sips the coffee and hands over the clipboard to slave girl.
The grader then takes a pack of cigarettes from his shirt pocket, and lights one up.

He then walks around the room, taking draws from his smoke and sips from his coffee cup.

“ Shit! Nature is calling! “
He says waking back towards Crystal. He then carefully placed the hot cup of coffee onto the top of her head.

“ Shit! This is part of the test? “
Crystal says to herself as she holds herself perfectly still. While the grader made his way over to the large mop style of a utility sink. He drops his pants and boxers and stands there as his urine just comes out in short spurts.

He lets out a painful grunt, and leans towards the wall to support himself.

“ Master are you okay? “
Slave girl asks him with concern.

“ I’ll be alright! It’s just this damn prostate problem! “
He says with another uncomfortable grunt.

After a long painful slow piss. He thinks he’s finished, then pulls up his boxers, pants and zips up. He of course washed his hands, and picked back up what was left of his burning cigarette, and took the final draws from it. Before crushing it out into the ashtray. He then slowly shuffled back towards Crystal and grabbed up the coffee cup from the top of his head. Just before she lost her balance.
She breathed a sigh of relief, as he again sipped his coffee.

Eye to eye he looks at her.

“ You’re the first one to pass that test in two years. Good job slave! “

Though Crystal was not a slave she took the remark as a compliment. And that was all the praise she would get from this old man.

He then turned his full attention towards her rear end. He shoved his fingers deep into her juicy wet cunt again. He then pulls out and shoved them up her ass.

Just like a puppy on the vets table, taking the blue stick for the first time. Crystals head moved as if it was on a swivel. With clenched teete she growled at the grader.

“ Exit only ass hole! “

Yeah Crystal doesn’t take it up the ass. But slaves do. And being that is an Official slave grading exam, she’s gonna get at least the finger test.

Slave girl snapped her fingers and pointed the opposite way, prodding Crystal to tighten up and stay the course.
She sure doesn’t want to fuck this up with an act of dissonance.

She again looks towards the Girl Scouts and their leader. As they stare back at her with their mouths agape.
While the grader works three fingers deep inside Crystals hot tight ass.

“ Tighten up! “
He says in a stern voice.

Crystal clamps down onto his fingers like her ass was a fucking vice.

“ Oh some lucky man is gonna love fucking this ass! “
He says to himself as he pulls out his fingers. He then gave her ass a firm smack, before returning to the sink to wash his hands again.

He then returned giving her doggy like posture one last look.

“ Roll over Red! “
Crystal was kind of put off by hearing that demand. Considering that her and Misty’s deceased fathers name was Red. She didn’t know quite how to take that. A second later she realized he was saying it in relation towards her bright red hair.
After all there was no way that this man could have possibly known her daddy. But that first time hearing that stayed freshly on her mind. As she quickly gets back onto her back.
The grader moves towards the foot of the table and looks at Crystals cunt again.

The grader then nods at the slave, and she moves towards him. Knowing what he wants she obediently kneels between Crystals spread legs. The exam table lowers towards the floor, so slave girl can comfortably get to Crystals pussy to service her while kneeling.

The two of them make eye contact again.

“ I’m not a lesbian! I’m not even Bi! This doesn’t mean nothing between us! “

“ Shut up! I’m a slave! This is what I do! Just lay back and enjoy it! “

Crystal takes her advice. And closes her eyes and moans.
Slave girl brings her to the edge of an awesome orgasm then stops.

The exam table starts to rise.

“ What did you stop for? I was almost there! “

“ Masturbate now! “
The old man said as he again raised his clipboard and started taking more notes.

With her right hand Crystal vigorously rubbed her clit. Until her whole body goes into spasms. She looks out feeling herself climax, and sees the wetness of her come flying from her body. It flips through the air like a tumbling football flying between the goalposts.

She lets out a gasp.

“ Oh my God! I just squirted! I ain’t never done that before. “
She was simply amazed.

This of course didn’t go unnoticed by the grader or the slave girl.

Crystals body then goes limp. Then with his back to Crystal and slave girl. He continued to take notes.

Slave girl looks at Crystal she gives her a wink and a sly smile.

She then raised her hand, snaps her fingers and points down to the mat.

Crystal quickly hopped off the exam table and assumed the position of kneeling.

Slave girl kneels facing her.

“ You did good! “
She says in a whisper.

“ But am I Prime? “
Crystal says in her distorted squeaking voice.

“ I don’t know! It’s not for me to say. “

“ Is he gonna tally up my score now? “

“ There is one more test. “
Slave girl then hugged Crystal and quickly kissed her cheek.

As she parted she looks down at Crystals thighs, noticing her hands were resting palms down.

She took Crystals hands and turned them over, positioning them palms up.

“ Remember palms are always up. “

“ Thank you. “

Crystal said watching as slave girl got to her feet. Her and the old man both wash their hands in the sink. The old man dries his hands, then takes Crystals score card and shuffles out the door, with slave girl right behind him.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 5):
jeepsterToywhispersJustBobtimeriderFerd