Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Crystals slave grading adventure part 22

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Crystals slave grading adventure part 22

Post by mikey22 »

To Crystal it was obvious that the grading was over. The man examined her and took her score card to tally up the score, and let the chips fall where they may.

What is this last test? What could it possibly be? Crystal had been their slave naked all day, and had done everything that was asked of her. So she was really perplexed about what else there could be.

She continued to kneel for almost a half an hour. Before she was overtaken by this horrific smell.

“ What in the world is that? “

From above in the gallery she heard uncontrollable coughing and more questions between the people above. And in a matter of minutes the gallery was cleared out.

Out the open doorway Crystal watched as slaves, employees and others rushing towards the exits of the building.

“ WTF? Is going on? “
She wondered if she should get up and run also. Her stomach churned with the feeling of nausea. Thankfully she’d had that enema, so there was nothing inside her to throw up anyway.

Slave girl comes back through the door. This time she had a WW1 era gas mask on. The market didn’t even want to expose there slaves to whatever was producing this stench. She also had on latex gloves and was holding a syringe filled with something.

She took Crystals hand, pulling her to her feet. She then bent her over the exam table. Crystal waited as slave girl took the cap off the needle and pulled the plunger back.

“ What is that? “
It was then noticed that Crystals voice was starting to come back.
But slave girl just pointed towards the sign above that red.

Do not talk to the slave!

Crystal then jumped a little as the needle was jabbed right into her ass. She felt the burn of whatever it was.

Slave girl again pointed towards the floor. Crystal again kneels. Slave girl bolts towards the door.

“ Hey wait a minute! Don’t leave me please! “
Crystal begged her to stay.
Slave girl paused for a moment. She looked back and down with that bug looking gas mask strapped around her head.

She knows what’s coming and feels sorry for Crystal, cause she’s been through the same thing herself. And there is nothing she can do to help. So down the hallway she runs and out the door into the fresh air of the night.

By then that wing of the building was almost vacant.
Crystal hears a man approaching. And there was no way to say that smell came from nothing else but a man. Possibly a subhuman man. Cause the odor had a masculine animal like aroma to it.
He then walked through the doorway. And it was just like pig pen walking in. With that cloud of funk following.

Crystal coughs hysterically.

“ You Crystal? “
He said in a loud but rough voice.

Crystal nods.

“ I’m Chet I’m gonna be your master for the next hour. “

Chet was tall also like the tall man. Probably around 6’6 or 6’7. But much younger. Probably around 40 or so. He was skinny and stout. He wore a blue uniform with a name tag that said Chet over one pocket. And black smith over the other.

“ Oh my God! Is this the man that’s gonna brand me? Does this mean I’m Prime? “

So many questions she had. And as we already know slaves always has questions. And masters have the answers.

Chet didn’t address Crystal as slave. He called her by her name, but he did tell her he would be her master for the next hour.
This all was very confusing to her.

Chet also wore an old filthy Good Year cap. The hair that hung down from underneath was a greasy blonde color. It was also thin and stringy.

He also had a full unkept beard that was long like the guys from ZZ Top have. It was also graying and had tobacco spit stains below his mouth.

Chet sat down in a chair and proceeded to take off his steel toed work boots. Of course the room filled with his stinking foot odor after that. He stood up in his filthy stinking socks, and unbuttoned and took off his shirt. His upper body had several long and deep scars, from what appeared as knife wounds. He’d also been burned, his skin was rough in appearance in lots of places. He also had many tattoos. One in particular along his for arm caught Crystals attention.

USMC

She recognized that cause her daddy had the same tattoo.

“ Seriously? He was a Marine? “

Or as the Marines say once a Marine always a Marine. But looking at Chet he’d fallen far from the standards that Marines kept themselves.

“ Should I thank him for his service? “
Crystal wondered.

“ Is the burns and scars from the war? Is he old enough the he would have known my daddy? “

Crystals mind raced with questions.
As Chet took down his pants. His white boxers were filthy, complete with a yellowish piss stain right in the front.

They too got dropped to the floor. He stepped out of them, and his huge cock hung heavily and swung as he move’s about.

The last thing he did was he took that filthy Good year cap off, and wiped his sweaty brow. And he was completely bald on top.

Yeah definitely please put the cap back on.

And he did but turned it around backwards. Cause it was obviously time to get down to business.

He stood there over Crystal with his big dick hanging right in her face.

“ It’s prime time for you Honey! “

“ Does he mean I’m Prime? “
Crystal wonders.

“ Come on and open up that mouth! “
He swung his cock as if he was slapping her across the cheek with it.

“ Let’s see if you can suck cock as good as your momma can? “

“ Shit! He knows mom? “
That didn’t surprise Crystal in the least. Cause besides being a former Marine. Chet was definitely like one of the white trash types of losers that mom would hook up with at a bar.

With no other option offered to her. Crystal finally took his big stinking cock into her hot mouth.

“ That’s right! “
He said to her with approval.

And the more she sucked the harder his big dick grew.

He grabbed Crystals head and forced her to take more.

She gags and chokes on it.

“ Relax your throat muscles. “
She hears Misty’s voice inside her head.

She fondly remembers their conversation in the high school cafeteria. As Misty used a carrot to demonstrate how to suck a cock.
As far as sex went Misty was far more advanced in skill compared to Crystal.

Crystal used her sisters advice and Chet’s big cock went straight down her esophagus.

“ Damn! “
Chet said in an impressed voice of surprise.
Crystal continued to suck and stroke what wouldn’t fit down her throat.

When she finally comes off of it for air. His cock stood at full mass, and had to be a foot long at least.
In total shock she just stares at it, as she strokes it.

“ your boyfriend got a big dick like that? “

“ No! “

Chet then backed away and sat down in a chair. He motions for Crystal to come to him. He turns her around so she’s facing the windows again. As he held his cock in place. She slowly squats over it. And feels her walls being stretched to their max.

“ Oh I’m gonna be so loose! “
It’s not long before she’s in the groove and was loving the feeling of being fucked by a well endowed man.

As she was all into the moment. She got the feeling she was being watched. That was odd considering that everyone ran out of the building to escape Chet’s stinking stench.
By this point Crystal didn’t care about his BO cause she was loving getting fucked like a slave.

She does look up and out, and sees again Professor Belinda looking straight at her. This time though she held a handkerchief over her nose and mouth. But watched intensely, as Chet’s big dick just plowed through Crystals pussy.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 4):
Toywhispersjean.amelotreddbunnztimerider