Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Crystals slave grading adventure part 23

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Crystals slave grading adventure part 23

Post by mikey22 »

As Crystal was getting her cunt destroyed by the number one blacksmith of the slave market.
Misty was getting a grading that she hadn’t bargained for.

After slave girl had led Crystal away. Mom and Misty continued to wait their turns. But as they both waited patiently. Misty got herself noticed by two wranglers, known as Tom and Zack.
They both were in deep shit. They had just lost another slave, this would be the third slave within a month, that’s gotten away under their watch.

From a distance they spot Misty.

“ Hey look! There she is! Let’s get her. “
Tom said to Zack.

As bad as they are at keeping up with slaves. For some reason they could definitely catch one with no problem.

They had Misty cuffed, collared and gagged within seconds. And by the tug of the leash, she was drug away from her mother’s side.

“ Oh wow! I wonder if they’re gonna come get me like that? “
Mom says to herself, hoping that could be the case.
Mom is always having these fantasies about men just abducting her and dominating her in all kinds of sexual ways.

“ You sure this is the right girl? How’d she get out of her collar? “
Zack asks with the sick feeling in his gut, that told him that they just fucked up again.

“ Yeah she’s the right one! Quit worrying about it! At least we got her back! “
Tom said confidently.

Misty then found herself chained within the middle of a coffle of about 25 slaves. They were led into what appeared to be a dungeon, where another man was waiting. His name was Pat the punisher.

Pat was quite the arrogant type, he spoke with an annoying British accent. And walked around with a crop, slapping it against his leg. He appeared to always make himself look important as he walked around in his high boots, with his khaki trousers tucked neatly into them. He always had that chest all bulged out.

Tom and Zack felt that Misty needed some discipline instilled within her. And that’s exactly what Pat was gonna do.

She was quickly strung up by her wrists, with her feet tied together. She floundered like a fish out of water, while Pat whipped her ass with that crop.

After getting her softened up with a good whipping. It was time for a little bondage play. With ropes wrapped and tied around her big tits. And more ropes around her body, she found herself hoisted up into the air, with her legs spread wide apart.

With her big tits turning beet red, Pat clamped rat traps onto her thick stubby nipples. He then proceeded to use one of those spinning clit stimulators to get her fully aroused.
When he got board with that. He used a pussy pump to get her fat pussy to fatten up even more.

Misty’s cunt swells tightly into the confines of the pump.
And when he let the pressure off and removed it. He’d slap her cunt repeatedly.

Misty’s view point.

“ Did mom check the wrong box? I didn’t sign up for this shit! I supposed to be getting a grading! Not getting my ass whipped! But if I can get out of this. I’m whipping Crystals ass first thing! This is all her fault! And moms not helping things, getting me all naked in public? And being on my knees all day! To have them do this to me? There’s gonna be Hell to pay for this! I guarantee you that! “

The torture continued for a while longer, until a chubby red head that was partially dressed, with a steel collar around her neck. She’d figured out a way to disable the GPS tracking on her collar, but couldn’t find a way to get it off. She’d known for a while what idiots that Tom and Zack were. And it didn’t take much for them to be distracted by other slaves.
She slipped away and hid inside the women’s restroom for a woman to come in, which she’d slugged and knocked out. She steels her clothes and purse. But was unfortunately caught by security as she was desperately trying to find the Lexus that the keys in her hand would fit.

The collar around her neck was partially hidden by the blouse she wore, but her bare feet is what really gave her away. The other woman’s shoes didn’t fit the slaves feet.

“ We got her back! “
The security guard announced just as Pat was pulling out his big cock, and positioned himself as Misty kind of swung back and forth from the ropes.

And just as Pat sunk his cock into Misty’s cunt. Tom and Zack raced up to him.

“ She’s the wrong one! “

“ What? “

“ Look over there! “ Zack pointed towards the slave that was held by two security guards.

“ If she’s the one that y’all let get away? Who the Hell is this? “
Pat said with his dick still up Misty’s cunt.

Tom loosened Misty’s gag.

“ I’m Misty I’m here for a grading. “
The gag was then tightened back up.

Pat pulls his dick out of her cunt, and left her hanging from the ropes.

Pat, Tom and Zack all raced over to the other slave.

“ Get them Damn clothes off of her! “
Pat yells.
Once stripped she was forced to her knees. She then obediently grabbed Pats cock and started sucking away. Which she was playing him to, by giving such a good blow job, that he didn’t even bother to whip her ass. But she did get herself a new collar.

The question then was what to do about Misty.
The gag was removed long enough for Pat to check her inner lip. Which revealed his biggest fear. She’d not been registered and was not a slave and was a free woman, who he’d just punished and sort of fucked.

This is not good for Pat, Tom or Zack. But it’s not like these things don’t happen. When you pay the slave wage to unqualified and untrainable idiots. These things happen.
But unfortunately these things are what lawsuits are made of. And there’s a wide variety of anti slavery lawyers that love these kinds of cases.
They run commercials all the time. Just like those asbestos commercials, and cancer caused by Roundup commercials. And currently there’s that Camp Lejune Marine core base fiasco, that will be going on until the end of time, just like the asbestos nonsense.
Some commercials may run like this.

“ If you’ve ever been wrongly enslaved?

Publicly stripped?

Publicly whipped?

Publicly humiliated for no cause of your own?

Call Wright Morris and Riley.

We’re here to fight for you! And you and get you justice. “

That’s kind of how it goes. But don’t just expect that the slave markets will bend over and take it up the ass, and write you out a check for millions of dollars?

Hell No! They’re gonna tie that class action lawsuit for decades. And when your lying on your deathbed from Roundup poisoning or asbestos cancers, you’ll get a check in the mail for about $10.00 From that law firm that won that big case against that greedy old mean slave market.

Yep $10.00 That’s justice for you. Them damn lawyers got the rest.

These 3 idiots had to figure out what to do with Misty. First they cut her down and led her over to a cage.

“ In cage slave! “
Pat said striking her naked ass once more with the crop.

Down on all fours she backs herself into the small tight confines of a kennel made for a medium sized dog. They then loaded her up onto a cart, and rolled her over to the office. So they can discuss with the man who fixes these things.

Of course Misty’s left completely out of the conversation. She just gets cage time outside the small cluttered office in the hallway.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 5):
Skirnirjeepsterjean.amelotreddbunnztimerider