Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Anna’s Story - A Slave’s Journal Entry 8

New to writing? Post your story here. For first-time authors.
Danicali299
Silver Member
Silver Member

Anna’s Story - A Slave’s Journal Entry 8

Post by Danicali299 »

Slavery, Dark topics, you know the drill. Also please let me know if there are any plot holes I missed, I'm out of Adderall and it's getting harder to focus on finding little things. There's also a scene where she gets a shot, so if you hate needles it's in there toward the end.

--------------------------------------------------------
The day she came to the store was boring. I only had one customer so far, and as usual I was too skinny for their tastes. At least that one had the honesty to admit that they were looking for someone more “fuckable” though. It was an open secret that nobody there wanted to admit, but in most of these households a portion of a domestic slave’s job was to act as their personal sex slave as well. Luckily, based on what the other slaves told me, it wasn’t supposed to be an every night affair or too degrading if I was lucky. It was going to be often enough that it was going to be something I had to get used to and learn to like, however. For some reason, Melissa did warn me to not get attached to their “affection”. Even though I already knew from Mistress Robins that fucking a slave was considered no more than masturbation to most people, I was apparently too new to know any better in Melissa's eyes. I couldn't wait to be away from her and her useless advice, no matter how well meaning it was.

Back to the woman who bought me though, I had no idea what to think of her at first. I could hear her coming towards my area as the heels of her boots hit the tile hard like she was in a hurry that day. Then I saw her. She had this beautiful red hair, accented by a body and style that screamed “strict mom” for some reason as she approached carrying a bulky bag over her shoulder. She was pretty and intimidating at the same time and judging by the way she spoke to the saleswoman accompanying her, had very little time for the sales pitch she was getting from her. Then, she surprisingly came up to me and started to look at the tablet on my display.

She was still acting as if I wasn’t there, but judging by the fact that she was reading my slave number to herself off of her phone she was interested in me for some reason. A tiny part of me hoped Mr. Edwards or someone else somehow found the money, or someone to buy me so I could be free again. Unfortunately my hopes were dashed when she mentioned why she was interested in me to the saleswoman, who finally got the hint and stopped bothering her with the Mercer bullshit sales pitch I heard all day for the past week.

Apparently, she had a sister in law who worked at the warehouse I was in and they thought I’d be a great graduation present for this woman’s daughter. At the time I had no idea who she was talking about, and this woman’s “take no shit” attitude with a free person made me more interested in impressing her than wondering if it was who I thought it was. Then she made what I thought was an unusual request, she asked the saleswoman to take me somewhere private to do a more in-depth examination.

At first the saleswoman resisted, but taking a page from the Karen playbook this woman sternly said to this poor saleswoman, “Then get a manager who can. I have a legal right to have a medical professional evaluate any slave I show serious interest in. I am a doctor and I want to know if this slave is actually healthy before I buy it. Would you buy a used car without a mechanic looking at it first?”

The saleswoman looked upset as she radioed her manager, and I honestly felt bad for her. Salespeople here weren’t paid that well, and to get her commission she had to take this treatment just to pay her bills. It must’ve sucked working around slaves all day knowing that you were only a bad accident or other misfortune from ending up like us up here on the display platform. Luckily the manager heard this woman ranting and got there quickly.

When he got there he was able to calm the woman down, even if he did end up yelling at the saleswoman to go on break and “read the slave laws so you don’t make this mistake again”. He didn’t have to yell at her like that, and I hoped to god that it was just an act to shut up an angry customer. Either way, I was still being led along side these two to the private room she demanded to examine me in. She was still complaining to the manager the whole way there, but to my satisfaction it was mostly about how skinny some of us looked and how hard it was to find a specific slave online. I don't know what about this place made her so sour, but I guess I would find out soon enough if I played my cards right.

It wasn’t much farther away than our normal way back to the slave pens, but there apparently was a small medical room on site for things like shots and implants to be given in a clean environment. It wasn't much more than a plain exam room that looked like it belonged in a crappy free clinic, but it was still better the warehouse's medical office at least. I didn’t even know what to expect out of this doctor at first, but in an odd twist she requested to be alone with me since he was a man. I didn’t expect him to allow this, but considering her mood a few minutes earlier, all he wanted to see was her hospital ID to prove her credentials and left us alone. I didn't want to get on her bad side either, but it was nice seeing slavers get put into their place for once.

She then ordered me to take my clothes off, and in an episode reminiscent of my intake “exam”, proceeded to get my height and weight before she did anything else. She commented to me how skinny I was, and before I could instinctively apologize she stopped me and and said dismissively, “It’s ok slave, I already know these cheap fucks underfeed all of you. If I end up getting you, you'll easily get back to a healthy weight”. Then she began an oddly detailed head to toe exam, that reminded me more of a real checkup than a slave inspection. It hurt when she pressed on my ribs, my kidneys, or my liver to check something, but at the same time her bedside manner and communication was much more calming than the doctors that slaves usually got. Then she had me get on my back and put my feet in the stirrups for my “favorite” part.

Luckily for me, this time I got lube and a plastic speculum that wasn't cold as ice. While this was going on she was asking me about my periods and if I had endometriosis as she looked around inside me for god knows what. It was still kind of humiliating to be examined like this, but being talked to like I was just one of her other patients made it tolerable I guess. Then after what felt like forever, she was done with her exam and seemed to have a list of things wrong with me. I wanted to thank her for being so nice to me as I was getting my dress back on, but I knew better by this point and wasn’t going to speak out of turn like an idiot.

Luckily, she still wanted to buy me with these issues and was using this list to haggle my price down. Eventually, these two came to an agreement, and this woman somehow haggled me down to 20,000 dollars and a bunch of free extras that were added on to sweeten the deal. They even agreed on a pickup time the next morning for me to be collected after all the extras were installed. Then it hit me, my mother owed hundreds of thousands in medical bills and my sale didn’t even make a fucking dent in it. Other than cruelty, what was the point of selling me?

In the end, no matter what my thoughts were on the matter, I was officially this woman’s property as soon as she signed the papers and wrote the check to the dealership in that office. I didn’t know how to feel in that moment, but my nerves were showing and my new owner picked up on it instantly. It wasn’t much and I didn’t expect her to try to calm me, but she squeezed my arm and said with a smile, “It’s ok to be nervous slave, you’ll like it where you’re going. Oh and before I forget, my name to you is going to me ma’am, or Miss O’Connor. Do you understand?”. I gave her a nervous, “Yes Miss O’Connor” and she left the office.

As I was being led off to the medical room by an overseer to get processed out of the store, something Miss O’Connor said to me pissed off for some reason. She thinks I’ll like it wherever she lives? Compared to spending my mother’s last few months with her like I would've killed to do instead? Either way there was nothing I could do about it now and I was trying to distract myself with guessing what the “Deluxe Package” meant. Luckily the overseer was nice enough to hand me a brochure he found on the floor that told me what it was. Permanent body hair removal, a RFID tracking chip, one year of birth control, and a shiny titanium anklet that would be welded shut telling everyone who my owner was.

The birth control shot wasn’t too bad, even though I had no idea what the side effects of whatever Depo-Provera was. I was also supposed to come with a series of vaccines, but for some reason Miss O’Connor wanted to do that one herself. The body hair removal on the other hand was hell.

The room I was put in had one big drain for the floor, and I was put in the center with a waterproof bag over my head and no idea what was going on. I had no idea what this guy was doing, but I could feel this slightly burning gel being applied in a thick layer all over my body. He even coated my crotch and my ass crack in globs of the stuff. The gel burned like icy hot after a moment and luckily for me, that’s all the time it needed to work before I felt the cold water from the hose hitting me. I didn’t even care that the hose's pressure hurt my bits and pieces when he rinsed them off, as long as this shit was off of my body. Even today my worst punishment as a slave wasn’t as bad as the hair removal shit, luckily you only needed to do that once.

Afterwards the employee took off the bag and gave me a towel, and to my surprise, everything below my neck was smooth as I dried off and discovered how well this stuff worked. I wasn’t the hairiest person before and shaved my legs and shit, but it was still a shock to feel that all my body hair had somehow been washed away in less than five minutes like it was nothing. In a way, I somehow felt more naked now even though I didn’t lose much at all.

Then came the anklet and the RFID chip. The anklet was a bit loose, but apparently that was there to give me some room to “grow into it” as I got to a healthier weight. The overseer welding the thing around my left leg was even skilled enough to avoid burning me once. It sounds weird, but I did admire the craftsmanship that was put into the bands. They were like jewelry in their construction and were kind of pretty in their own way. Then I was taken back into the medical room from earlier to get my chip implanted. I assumed that this would hurt too, but luckily for me they needed to implant this thing deep in my ass cheek with a needle to avoid tampering and that meant that I got some Novocaine at least. It felt weird having a numb ass cheek for the next hour, but it beat feeling that six inch needle implant the chip into me.

By the time all of these “extras” were installed it felt like the day I was processed into the warehouse all over again. My skin still itched from the follicide, my ass still hurt from the shots, and I was exhausted as an overseer took me to retrieve my bag from the slave pen on my way to the holding pen for sold slaves. I didn’t even care that this pen didn’t have beds, all I wanted to do was curl up in a ball and pass out from the anxiety of it all. It was over for me here, and tomorrow morning I would begin my “normal” life as someone’s housekeeper I guess.
These users thanked the author Danicali299 for the post (total 4):
Carl BradfordZeeChromosomeJustBobTauriRed

ZeeChromosome
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Anna’s Story - A Slave’s Journal Entry 8

Post by ZeeChromosome »

"Eventually, these two came to an agreement, and this woman somehow haggled me down to 20,000 dollars and a bunch of free extras that were added on to sweeten the deal."

So... $20K in debt is worth a lifetime of slavery? Dang bro, that's cruel. Even a high school dropout can pay that off it a few years if they bust their ass. And this girl is a high school valedictorian with a full scholarship? What a dreadful waste of human potential! Well, you did say this was dark, but ouch.

"Then it hit me, my mother owed hundreds of thousands in medical bills and my sale didn’t even make a fucking dent in it. Other than cruelty, what was the point of selling me?"

Hah! Exactly! You were two sentences ahead of me.
These users thanked the author ZeeChromosome for the post:
TauriRed

Danicali299
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Anna’s Story - A Slave’s Journal Entry 8

Post by Danicali299 »

If you read the next part, I expand on how corrupt the system is somewhere in the middle. I'm not gonna spoil it if you haven't read it yet, but alot of what I write is inspired by shit that is currently going on in the US and around the world. In its own messed up way, in this universe slavery is the system's "safety net" for the poor in a place where corporate greed has made sure that welfare and shit either doesn't exist or is so underfunded it only keeps you barely above homelessness.
These users thanked the author Danicali299 for the post:
mikey22