Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Crystals slave grading adventure part 24 A

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Crystals slave grading adventure part 24 A

Post by mikey22 »

On all fours on the exam table, if mom would have had a cock and balls hanging between her legs. She would have had that perfect bull dog look about her. With her head up and eyes forward, mom had that perfect slave like posture and stature going for her. It may have been decades since she’d officially been in the collar. But she still had the self discipline and obedience as if she’d never left it.

The grader couldn’t keep his eyes and hands off of her brand.

“ Ahhhh! Breeding farm slave? We don’t see many of these types come through here. “
He says to his young slave assistant.

He runs his fingers over moms brand repeatedly.

“ It’s crude And primitive. But very well done. “

Moms view on that comment.

“ Well done my ass! That fucking brand almond killed me! “

Mom reflects back on her infected ass, as Boss Cole took her to the neighbors barn, where she was instructed to squat and soak in a filthy pan of kerosene, that was previously used to clean a carburetor for a Ford 8-N tractor.
The kerosene worked wonders for the performance of the tractor, but it did nothing for the gangrene that moms ass had.

“ Oh just look at those hind quarters? “
He said smacking moms ass and watching her dimples of cellulite jiggle.

He ran his hand down moms leg and over the sole of her foot.

“ Now that’s what a real slaves feet supposed to feel like. “
He said massaging her tough feet.

“ How old was you? When you got your first pair of shoes? “

“ Somewhere between 18 and 21. “

“ Sir may I speak? “
Slave girl asks.

He just gives her a nod.

“ Is it true? That the breeding farm slave was kept dumb and ignorant? “

“ Yes that is true. An uneducated slave usually doesn’t do well in modern society. “

He then looks at mom.

“ Slave what have you done for a living as a free woman? “

He’s expecting to hear that she’s a homeless bum, or a welfare recipient, that’s bumming off the taxpayers. Or possibly she’s just in housekeeping or the service industry, working some dead end job.

“ I’m a realtor. “

He’s kind of taken back by that answer.

“ Who educated you? “

“ My husband sent me to night school so I could get a GED. “

“ It takes college to become a realtor, how’d you get through that? “

“ My sister in law is a realtor. She insisted that I enroll in a real estate course at a community college. She helped get me through it and then trained me. “

“ So I guess you make about six figures a year? “

Mom scoffed at that.

“ Six figures? I’d be starving to death if that’s all I made! I made 20 million last year! “

She told him all about her antebellum style mansion, along with how many slaves she owned. And all about her political ambitions. Just like she was some big shot one per center.

Mom don’t usually brag, but considering the circumstances she thought it would be a good time to act like a stuck up bitch, that’s to good for anybody else. Like those snobby rich liberals do.

The grader seemed to be quite impressed with mom, though he doesn’t usually carry on conversations with the women that he grades. It seemed to be that mom was a unique case for him. It’s not often you get an old slave or a middle aged Milf onto the grading table. As we know it’s usually high school seniors and college girls wanting their grade.

By then it was time to wrap up moms grading. By that he proceeded to slip his fingers into her ass, she didn’t even flinch.

He walks around giving her body one more look over. And makes more notes and writes down some numbers.

He then casually strolls out the door.

Slave girl shows mom back out to the front.

“ I wonder how I did? “
She thinks to herself.

About that time, Misty is rolled out, still in a cage. Her wrists still restrained with a gag still in her mouth.

“ Mom get me out of this! “
She says into the gag. But of course nothing comes out but muffled grunts. But her sad eyes said it all.

Mom kneels down and grabbed the lock on the front of the cage.

“ It’s still locked? I don’t think they want you out yet. “

She looks to see Misty’s bill of lading attached to the side of the cage.

“ Let’s see what your shipping documents say. “
Mom takes out the papers.

“ Hey good news! I’m still your owner. You’ll be going home with me. And not over seas to some suck bar. Unless you’d prefer for me to put you up for auction? “

Misty starts shaking head from side to side.

“ I wonder how Crystal is doing? “
Mom wondered seeing that her and Misty were now finished and waiting as their score cards are being tallied.

By now Chet was finally down to the short strokes.
From behind he grabbed Crystals hips and drove his long thick cock deep inside her. She feels his cock pulsing as it pumps her womb like a grease gun in a mechanic shop. Pump…Pump…Pump. Until his cock finally ceased and started to go soft. He pulls out to see his thick white seed as it gushed out of her gaping pussy.

Crystal feels his cum running down her thighs.

“ Oh I feel so nasty! Is this what a dirty whore feels like? “

Unfortunately for Crystal Chet wasn’t quite finished yet.

He stands over her with his dick hanging right in her face.
He swung and slapped it against her pretty freckled face.

“ Suck me clean slave! “

Crystal opens up and takes his filthy cock into her mouth. Again his smell and his putrid taste makes her stomach churn.

“ Gag!…Gag…Choke! “
Crystal was on the verge to vomiting. When Chet finally pulled his cock back and smiles down on her.

“ Good job slave! “

Crystal knelt on her mat with her head bowed and her count dripping and oozing, while Chet dressed himself.

When he finished he looks at Crystal.

“ In case that birth control shot didn’t work. Name your boy Chet the 18th. “

The sound of that just made Crystal cringe.

“ Oh I hope I don’t get pregnant by that beast. “

Before walking out the door, he looks at her one last time.

“ See ya in the blacksmiths shop. “
He then strolled down the hallway.

“ Blacksmiths shop? Does that mean I’m Prime? “

Slave girl walks back in.

“ Am I Prime? Tell me am I Prime? “

“ I can’t say! You’ll just have to wait. How about a shower? “

“ Yeah! I need one bad! “

Slave girl lead’s Crystal to a shower room. She stands under the shower head and turns on the water. after letting the water soak her hair, she reaches for the dispenser on the wall that says slave soap. She gets a hand full of the stuff and lathers up.

While she washes her cunt. She starts to examine herself.

“ Oh I’m so loose! What’s Cody gonna say? Maybe Misty could tell me some secret way to tighten it back up? “

She sighs.

“ God I’m such a slut! For letting that guy fuck me.”

“ That’s what a good slave girl does. “
Slave girl said as she looks on.

Crystal turned around surprised to see and hear her.

“ Did I say that out loud? “

“ No but you’re thinking the same thing every girl says in your position. “

Crystal rinses off. And looks around expecting slave girl to hand her a towel.

“ Come on. “
Slave girl led Crystal over to his high speed blower type of thing. Sort of like the thing that you dry your hands with in the restroom, but for the entire body.

A minute or two Crystal was dried off.

Slave girl handed Crystal a hairbrush and let her pretty herself up a little.

“ Okay let’s go see if the grades are in. “
Crystal happily follows slave girl. Her heart pounds with anticipation. She’s been waiting for this day for months. She’s relived that the grading was over, but the anticipation of waiting the results was almost as taunting and torturous as being naked all day in public.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 3):
ToywhispersreddbunnzJustBob