Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Hey Abner - A burning question

Proud, educated, professional women who secretly long for humiliation, discipline, or slavery have their fantasies fulfilled.
imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hey Abner - A burning question

Post by imreadonly2 »

My husband Jake and I enjoy playing master / slave girl role playing games. It's a great way to blow off steam from our day jobs, where he runs a towing company and I'm a partner at a CPA firm. It's a great release for both of us, as my fantasies of submission don't mesh well with my authority figure day job, and he deeply resents "college cunts, who expect me to tow their fucking cars for free, because they smiled at me." So the fantasy satisfies a deep need for both of us.

The logo of Jake's business is a tow truck hook shaped like the letter Jay. He often jokes about having it branded "on my slave girl ass," so for our anniversary I was planning on doing just that, and get a temporary applied. I have the branding head made up, and although it's bigger than I had planned it will definitely get the job done. I was pretty scared of the pain, but I have a couple of friends who got temps at one of these pop-up slave mill stores, with the cheap gradings. It caters to women who want to play slave girl, and they put so much pain killer in their butts they couldn't feel their bottom cheek for about three days.

I was at my brother's house on Sunday when he introduced me to his friend Bud, who works at a slave processing facility down at the pier. Bud rolled his eyes when my brother told him my plan, and said I was going to get "a bullshit brand, probably smudged, applied in the wrong spot, by some asshole 18 year old earning high school credit."

One of my girlfriends had complained her brand was off center and blurred, and when I told Bud, he nodded knowingly. "That's because they don't bolt the girls down right. You got to screw 'em down so tight a fart can't get out. Plus if they put your butt to sleep you're going to totally miss out on the head game, which is what it's all about."

I asked him what he meant, and he used his chromecast to popup a video on my brother's TV. Most of the video was a closeup of the girl's face. She was already in the branding back, with a slave bit in her mouth buckled up so tight that you could see her teeth, and it looked like she was smiling. Most of the video was her just waiting for her brand, with her eyes darting back and forth, and her drooling through her gag.

Every now and then someone would take the branding iron out of the fire, and show her how hot it was, and then catch some of her spit or tears on the glowing head to make it sizzle. The girl's eyes would bug out and her nostrils would flare, as she panted for oxygen, then blacksmith would put it back in the fire.

Every two minutes or so you'd hear some girl scream, and you could see in the girls eyes that she was watching some girl get it good. Again, her nostrils would flair and her face twist as her eyes bulged and she struggled to breathe. They'd cut to a split screen so you could see the girl try to clench her butt cheeks at the sound of the brand. My brother and Bud laughed it up during all of this, joking "the little piggy knows she's going to get it now." I wasn't laughing, and I could feel my own butt cheeks clench every time the branding iron found it's mark.

When the girl's turn came and she got branded, her face went wild, and they showed a split screen of the branding iron burning her ass as she screamed into her ass. "Damn, Jake would LOVE this," my brother said. As much as I hated to admit it, I knew that he was right. My brother offered to take me down to docks, so that Bud could give me "a real branding, and not some candy ass shopping mall substitute." I'm registered, and Bud said he's friend's with the blacksmith and the shift manager, so he could fudge it so I could get a very genuine, customized slave branding without actually being a slave. Now my mind is filled with questions!

1) I'm not sure that I want my brother seeing me as a naked, collared Pleasure Slut, but he's the only one I trust. When we talking about it, he was kind of looking me up and down in a weird way, and I'm not sure how I should feel about this.

2) It looked REALLY painful. I suggested anesthesia, but Bud said that it wasn't necessary, as the slave bit was thick enough and had a steel rod in the center so i could bite down as hard as I needed to. Maybe I should get a local before we go, and not tell anyone?

3) He mentioned the head game, and that I'd never really be able to play slave girl right until I had a real slave girl butt branding, with just the bit to sink my teeth into. Is that true? I know sometimes slave girls are given pain killers, and they're still slave girls, right?

4) I asked why the girl had to wait so long, and see the branding head over-and-over, and watch the other girls getting branded. He said it was part of the "head game" and "teaching her what it means to be a slave girl." Do you think it's necessary? I know Jake would love it, but the girl in the video looked like she was seriously freaked. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't react that way, being a successful professional, but I'm worried I still might pee on myself when the brand is applied, like the slave girl on camera did. Bud says I shouldn't worry about it, because "they all do it," and my brother laughed. What do you think?

4) I know my husband Jake would love the video. Do you think maybe I could fake the video, with a branding at the mall? Or would it just look silly?

I want the present to be special, and I know Jake would love the video of me giving a real branding, but it looked really painful. What do you think I should do?

Sorry for all the questions, but I don't know a lot about this, and really need some advice.

A special note to your readers: if you rent out your Pleasure Slut, a portion of her training, kibble, and branding costs may be deductible as a business expense.
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 13):
underdog_13jeepsterBelindaCarl Bradfordmikey22jean.amelotFreight_TrainlikastiktimeriderJustBob and 3 more users

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Hey Abner - A burning question

Post by Belinda »

Joe,

Oh my this story is so awesome. You hit all the hot buttons with this one dear. At least all of mine. You should write a novel in conventional literature. With your talent you are sure to be successful.

Regards,

Belinda
These users thanked the author Belinda for the post (total 5):
Carl Bradfordmikey22Mr. Smithimreadonly2TheL

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

Damn, someone is keeping Abner busy. I hear he will be responding to this one first. It would be nice to have the first name of the letter writer and city of residence but I am sure Abner can come up with something appropriate.
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 3):
Belindaimreadonly2jeepster

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

Hey Abner,

I sympathize with being overworked. I'll be working this weekend, supervising my staff as we try to close books for the end of year audits. They don't understand that it's a highly competitive market, and I have to push them hard to make our deadlines. Behind-my-back some of the seniors call me "bitchy Belinda." You can only imagine how hot it is after a day of ball busting how hot it is to come home to my husband and utterly change course, and play the helpless slave girl. I wonder what my staff would do to me, if I were in their power? I shudder at the thought, whether in fear or pleasure, I'm not sure.

I'm also helping a bunch of tech firms maximize their returns by structuring their layoffs. This is a different than a lot of layoffs I've been involved with as I'm targeting a lot of very highly paid workers. I was actually in Silicon Valley this week, doing management's dirty work for them. A lot of these guys are young, and super sexist, and couldn't believe that a hot female accountant was terminating them. Who gave ME that authority? How did a mere GIRL get that much power?

Firing men so full of themselves was a surreal experience, and it was hard to feel much sympathy for a lot of them. Several of them, wearing wedding rings, looked me up-and-down and hit on me, thinking I was there to interview them and breathlessly listen to their genius. One complimented me on "fitness" and another put his hand on my knee as soon as he sat down. They were shell shocked when the woman whom they were sexually harassing turned the tables and fired them. One even said he wasn't going to be fired by "some bimbo in a skirt." Well, sorry Chump, but you are.

I can't help but wonder how much these rich tech bros would enjoy seeing the smartly dressed accountant who fired them in the slave market, naked, collared, and with my ass raised high for the branding iron. They'd probably pay to do it themselves, and come in their pants when they drove the iron home for a long, leisurely, ten count.

My husband brought up branding me again when we were making love, and as he cupped my sex joked about pussy branding my initials on my sex to show the world I was his. At least I thought he was joking, because I asked him what font he'd used, and she said he wanted a "one inch high Edwardian Font, with all the fancy curls" and said he had already designed it online, and would e-mail it to me. My eyes bugged out when I saw it, as there were a LOT of little lines.

I said to him that I had heard that slave girls were expected to tip whomever branded them, and if he'd really like some stranger's penis in his wife's mouth. He replied, "When you're naked and collared, you'll be just another Pleasure Slut. I expect you to do me proud, and swallow every drop." I was shocked, but it didn't stop me from cumming on his fingers when he said it.

More questions:

1) My brother's friend Bud had actually asked if I wanted a pussy brand too, and I said I thought that would be too painful to get both brands at once. He said it wasn't a problem, as they'd use smelling salts if I passed out, and make sure I was awake for the entire experience, which answered my question without addressing my concern. What's your thoughts on this?

2) The font my husband chose looks really painful. What's your thought on Edwardian fonts, and does the number of lines impact how painful the brand is?

3) I have this weird feeling that my fantasies about getting branded by the men I was firing were somehow naughty, and that I deserve to be punished with a pussy brand. I know that's totally stupid, but am I the only professional woman who thinks this way? I'm having a lot of troubles sorting out all these bizarre feelings.

Sorry for all these questions, but I wanted to write down my thoughts before I caught the El into work. It will be a busy weekend, for both of us!

Love, Belinda from Chicago
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 5):
jeepsterCarl Bradfordunderdog_13timeriderjessmartin

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

I’d say after a long day of belittling and firing the techs. “ Bitchy “ Belinda needs to be looking over her shoulder while leaving the office, and strolling across that dark parking lot. There may be that suspicious dark sedan or van following her. Lol

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

In truth (not fantasy), I think women managers get a hard time for being "bitchy" when they do the same things that men do. And I wish women could fire the powerful guys that sexually harass them.

All that being said, I know this is a fantasy forum. Back to our role reversals!
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 5):
BelindaMr. SmithjeepsterTheLtimerider

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Belinda »

Joe

Thank you for truly understanding a female managers position. I always tried to be as delicate as possible when dealing with subordinates. However, you have to not allow the inmates to run the asylum so to speak. I am sure I have been accused of being a bit strict and a rule follower even though I was always soft spoken and I felt respectful. Now like you say back to the fantasy I so enjoy. You are the best.

Belinda
These users thanked the author Belinda for the post (total 3):
Mr. Smithjeepsterimreadonly2

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

Dear Belinda in Chicago,

According to a recent Walker and Sheldon study of married, college educated, professional women 78 percent of these women reported fantasies involving enslavement and becoming a pleasure slut. Specifically, more than 68 percent fancy being forced to have sex with their owner, 52 percent said the thought of being sold at auction revs them up, 48 percent longed for a spanking, flogging, or some other form of slave discipline, and 42.4 percent fantasize about being strapped down on a branding bench and made to hump the branding iron to climax while only 24 percent actually wanted to feel the kiss of the hot iron. The study concluded that after a busy, often frantic day at the office having to make important decision after decision these women were attracted to the tranquility of submission as a slave at home and the simplicity of focusing on meeting the needs of their Masters (usually husbands). Thus, your role-playing as a slave with your husband and interest in branding is quite normal for a successful businesswoman such as yourself.

Do NOT have this done on the cheap at the Dollar Slave Mart, pop-up slave mill stores or like establishments no matter what guarantees they give you. My wife Amber wants to make sure I tell you that no matter how handy your husband thinks he is around the house do NOT let him do it himself by heating the branding iron in the BBQ. For some reason she was not amused to find me beer in hand with my buddy Tim Taylor using the BBQ to demonstrate how to burn my personal badge into a piece of leather in the backyard one afternoon. Tim, still to this day, cannot believe that with my background and experience Amber doesn’t think I could pull this off.

Now with that being said, badging a girl is an art form. It is not just pushing down and counting to ten like my buddy Tim thinks. Creating the perfect brand is a combination of a well-designed branding iron, the right heat, dwell time holding the iron in place, rocking the head to ensure uniformity and the force used to push the iron into the flesh. This is something where a high-quality job performed by a professional is vital! Now Belinda, a partner in a big city CPA firm like you wouldn’t let just anyone style your hair—same thing applies in spades to burning your tushie. Your hair will grow back; the skin on your butt won’t. The best thing to do is set up a consultation in a reputable smithy with your husband to design your branding head so that the size and design meet your needs. My bride Amber says, "This is the one thing where size doesn't matter."

If you live in the Dallas area you want Merle Adkins at the Big D, in Houston its Earl "Lefty" Hodges at the Longhorn and in Chicago the way to go is with Gloria Chavez at the Union Stockyard. These individuals are true artists and will take good care of you throughout the process. Merle mentored Gloria at the Big D for years and she provides a unique perspective on badging a slave girl having felt the burn of the branding iron herself after being auctioned off at the Big D and trained at the esteemed Venus Academy while wearing a collar. My wife thinks Gloria is a magician with the way she worked the branding iron handle during my wife’s last badging. Gloria can also answer any questions you might have regarding pussy brands and when to get them applied as she is the expert in the field.

Many high-end slave markets have Anniversary packages that include designing a custom branding head for that special occasion, a "Bonding Badging" in the smithy with your husband, humping the branding iron before and after the badging, a video, and a commemorative wedding anniversary card with pictures of the event. The deluxe packages include a slave grading and Any Chance Auction to make for a more memorable anniversary event which can be lots of fun for all involved.

The Bonding Badging entails strapping the woman down with a special O-ring gag instead of the traditional bite gag. My Amber looked pretty as a peach all trussed up on the branding bench celebrating the anniversary of our nuptials. I was mighty proud with all the admiring looks from the men in the smithy and I am sure your husband will feel the same way. Then the smith warms her up by making her hump the brand to climax during which she sucks her husband’s cock. The goal is to flood her body with endorphins from her orgasm which act as a natural analgesic. Then the brand is applied when the man climaxes followed by another session humping the handle, pumping even more endorphins into the body.

For a strong man nothing says you're mine, the woman of my dreams, more than blowing a big wad in your wife’s mouth when your personal mark is being burned permanently into her ass by an expert. Trust me, it is intense for both partners, as my wife and I have done this for our very own wedding anniversary a few times. Gloria did our last one adding a special touch, fingering my wife into an extra eruption right when her assistant pulled the glowing iron from the forge so that my wife was still in the throes of her frenzy as the badge was applied and I exploded down her throat. She was so busy swallowing that he didn’t even cry out when the iron hit.

When I read your letters to my wife, she wanted me to pass on her own advice, “You go girl, you got this. Yeah, its gonna hurt like hell but it’s well worth it as you come to afterwards humping the branding iron well on your way to yet another wonderous climax. Trust a woman with experience doing this. Get a shot of horny juice first thing at the slave market for a little pick me up to intensify the orgasms you will have while humping the branding iron. This experience will rock your world leaving you wanting to go back for more; it did for me.” I swear, my wife looked like she was having a seizure every time she rode that handle. She was worn slap out afterwards and slept with a smile on her face for over twelve hours when I got her home that night. A few days for recovery and she was rarin’ to be collared and used every night after putting the kids to bed!

Then there is the temporary or permanent badging decision. Some women have a one and done attitude while others make it an annual rite of passage reaffirming their devotion to their husbands. My wife and I took a more measured approach doing a temporary badge on our five-year anniversary and permanent one five years later. My lovely bride says that if you haven't humped a branding iron to climax while mentally bracing for the burn you haven't lived and suggests getting a temporary badge burned into your ass to make sure you and your husband like the look and then go back and do it again permanently, the following year.

While reading the part about your brother leering at you and his friend Bud sneaking you into his slave market my Amber became more nervous than a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs as that’s a recipe for certain disaster. You might be a brilliant CPA but if you do this you ain’t got the sense God gave an ant. Hell, an unaccounted-for naked woman wearing a collar in a slave market is destined to become inventory and get sold off. You’d still get the brand but you wouldn’t enjoy it nearly as much!

There are also strict laws against impersonating a slave in public. Here in Texas, it is a mandatory minimum sentence of 180 days enslavement, the theory being that if you want play slave girl in public, the state of Texas will very publicly make you a real slave girl. You probably read about the sorority scandal last Fall, with all those cute coeds role playing as slave girls in public as part of their initiation. There was a glut of Christmas Coeds for sale making the prices reasonable. For this reason, you and your husband should investigate a Texas FINO contract, or the equivalent wherever you live. Amber is in her fifth year as my FINO slave girl, and we are working on re-upping it in a few months as this arrangement perfectly meets our needs.

Take a look-see at chapter 9, the one titled “Badging” in my book, The Redneck Guide to Home Training Your Slave. There is a detailed description of the Bonding Badging process with pictures from an actual ceremony (in case you’re wondering, Amber was proud to be the model for that photograph, immortalizing our ceremony). Chapter 10 also covers the Texas FINO which sounds like the perfect solution for you and your husband. Please stay in touch, Amber wants you and your husband to join us on our show Ask Amber and Abner to discuss your badging experience.

Best.

Abner

Ask Abner is written by Abner Armfield, advice columnist and author of the New York Times bestseller The Redneck Guide to Home Training Your Slave. Please email your questions to askabner@comcast.net, or write to: Abner’s Mailbox, c/o THE DALLAS MORNING NEWS 1954 Commerce St. Dallas, TX 75201.

Mr. Abner Armfield is a direct descendent of John Armfield, the founder of Franklin & Armfield, the largest slave trading firm in the country prior to the Civil War. He is on the board of the reconstituted Franklin & Armfield that owns the Old Slave Mart chain amongst other interests. He graduated with an MBA from the McCombs School of Business after undergraduate studies at Ole Miss. He met his wife Amber Post met while working as a trainer at the Pearson Pussy Ranch right after graduating from McCombs. Ms. Post, a fellow trainer at Pearson’s, wrote the best seller Five Years a Pleasure Slut about her many adventures as a concubine and currently has her own syndicated column. At age 19 she received her concubine certificate after six months of in-depth training at the Venus Academy where she graduated with honors. The couple co-star in the highly rated syndicated TV show Ask Amber and Abner in its seventh season on the Slave channel. Amber is currently in the fifth year of a FINO enslavement to Abner and the happy couple have three children.

I want to thank Carl for the quick editing job and encourage him to tell Belinda's story after she takes up Bud's offer proving either she ain’t got the sense God gave an ant or has a desperate calling for the collar as Bud enslaves her and ships her to Texas for sale.

The reference to the mass arrest of sorority girls for impersonating a slave in public will be expanded upon in my story The Slave Girl Next Door that I am currently working on. It was definitely a buyers market for Christmas Coeds last year.
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 7):
Carl Bradfordmikey22jeepsterJustBobimreadonly2Belindatimerider

Jim927
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Jim927 »

Another great installment in this series. Where to go from here is the question. Does she follow Abner’s advice or does she take Bud’s offer.

You are doing a great job with these short story segments that are quick to read but generate hours of fantasizing and thoughts. Please keep up the great work,
Jim
These users thanked the author Jim927 for the post:
jeepster

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Belinda »

Mr. Smith wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:56 am Dear Belinda in Chicago,

According to a recent Walker and Sheldon study of married, college educated, professional women 78 percent of these women reported fantasies involving enslavement and becoming a pleasure slut. Specifically, more than 68 percent fancy being forced to have sex with their owner, 52 percent said the thought of being sold at auction revs them up, 48 percent longed for a spanking, flogging, or some other form of slave discipline, and 42.4 percent fantasize about being strapped down on a branding bench and made to hump the branding iron to climax while only 24 percent actually wanted to feel the kiss of the hot iron. The study concluded that after a busy, often frantic day at the office having to make important decision after decision these women were attracted to the tranquility of submission as a slave at home and the simplicity of focusing on meeting the needs of their Masters (usually husbands). Thus, your role-playing as a slave with your husband and interest in branding is quite normal for a successful businesswoman such as yourself.

Do NOT have this done on the cheap at the Dollar Slave Mart, pop-up slave mill stores or like establishments no matter what guarantees they give you. My wife Amber wants to make sure I tell you that no matter how handy your husband thinks he is around the house do NOT let him do it himself by heating the branding iron in the BBQ. For some reason she was not amused to find me beer in hand with my buddy Tim Taylor using the BBQ to demonstrate how to burn my personal badge into a piece of leather in the backyard one afternoon. Tim, still to this day, cannot believe that with my background and experience Amber doesn’t think I could pull this off.

Now with that being said, badging a girl is an art form. It is not just pushing down and counting to ten like my buddy Tim thinks. Creating the perfect brand is a combination of a well-designed branding iron, the right heat, dwell time holding the iron in place, rocking the head to ensure uniformity and the force used to push the iron into the flesh. This is something where a high-quality job performed by a professional is vital! Now Belinda, a partner in a big city CPA firm like you wouldn’t let just anyone style your hair—same thing applies in spades to burning your tushie. Your hair will grow back; the skin on your butt won’t. The best thing to do is set up a consultation in a reputable smithy with your husband to design your branding head so that the size and design meet your needs. My bride Amber says, "This is the one thing where size doesn't matter."

If you live in the Dallas area you want Merle Adkins at the Big D, in Houston its Earl "Lefty" Hodges at the Longhorn and in Chicago the way to go is with Gloria Chavez at the Union Stockyard. These individuals are true artists and will take good care of you throughout the process. Merle mentored Gloria at the Big D for years and she provides a unique perspective on badging a slave girl having felt the burn of the branding iron herself after being auctioned off at the Big D and trained at the esteemed Venus Academy while wearing a collar. My wife thinks Gloria is a magician with the way she worked the branding iron handle during my wife’s last badging. Gloria can also answer any questions you might have regarding pussy brands and when to get them applied as she is the expert in the field.

Many high-end slave markets have Anniversary packages that include designing a custom branding head for that special occasion, a "Bonding Badging" in the smithy with your husband, humping the branding iron before and after the badging, a video, and a commemorative wedding anniversary card with pictures of the event. The deluxe packages include a slave grading and Any Chance Auction to make for a more memorable anniversary event which can be lots of fun for all involved.

The Bonding Badging entails strapping the woman down with a special O-ring gag instead of the traditional bite gag. My Amber looked pretty as a peach all trussed up on the branding bench celebrating the anniversary of our nuptials. I was mighty proud with all the admiring looks from the men in the smithy and I am sure your husband will feel the same way. Then the smith warms her up by making her hump the brand to climax during which she sucks her husband’s cock. The goal is to flood her body with endorphins from her orgasm which act as a natural analgesic. Then the brand is applied when the man climaxes followed by another session humping the handle, pumping even more endorphins into the body.

For a strong man nothing says you're mine, the woman of my dreams, more than blowing a big wad in your wife’s mouth when your personal mark is being burned permanently into her ass by an expert. Trust me, it is intense for both partners, as my wife and I have done this for our very own wedding anniversary a few times. Gloria did our last one adding a special touch, fingering my wife into an extra eruption right when her assistant pulled the glowing iron from the forge so that my wife was still in the throes of her frenzy as the badge was applied and I exploded down her throat. She was so busy swallowing that he didn’t even cry out when the iron hit.

When I read your letters to my wife, she wanted me to pass on her own advice, “You go girl, you got this. Yeah, its gonna hurt like hell but it’s well worth it as you come to afterwards humping the branding iron well on your way to yet another wonderous climax. Trust a woman with experience doing this. Get a shot of horny juice first thing at the slave market for a little pick me up to intensify the orgasms you will have while humping the branding iron. This experience will rock your world leaving you wanting to go back for more; it did for me.” I swear, my wife looked like she was having a seizure every time she rode that handle. She was worn slap out afterwards and slept with a smile on her face for over twelve hours when I got her home that night. A few days for recovery and she was rarin’ to be collared and used every night after putting the kids to bed!

Then there is the temporary or permanent badging decision. Some women have a one and done attitude while others make it an annual rite of passage reaffirming their devotion to their husbands. My wife and I took a more measured approach doing a temporary badge on our five-year anniversary and permanent one five years later. My lovely bride says that if you haven't humped a branding iron to climax while mentally bracing for the burn you haven't lived and suggests getting a temporary badge burned into your ass to make sure you and your husband like the look and then go back and do it again permanently, the following year.

While reading the part about your brother leering at you and his friend Bud sneaking you into his slave market my Amber became more nervous than a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs as that’s a recipe for certain disaster. You might be a brilliant CPA but if you do this you ain’t got the sense God gave an ant. Hell, an unaccounted-for naked woman wearing a collar in a slave market is destined to become inventory and get sold off. You’d still get the brand but you wouldn’t enjoy it nearly as much!

There are also strict laws against impersonating a slave in public. Here in Texas, it is a mandatory minimum sentence of 180 days enslavement, the theory being that if you want play slave girl in public, the state of Texas will very publicly make you a real slave girl. You probably read about the sorority scandal last Fall, with all those cute coeds role playing as slave girls in public as part of their initiation. There was a glut of Christmas Coeds for sale making the prices reasonable. For this reason, you and your husband should investigate a Texas FINO contract, or the equivalent wherever you live. Amber is in her fifth year as my FINO slave girl, and we are working on re-upping it in a few months as this arrangement perfectly meets our needs.

Take a look-see at chapter 9, the one titled “Badging” in my book, The Redneck Guide to Home Training Your Slave. There is a detailed description of the Bonding Badging process with pictures from an actual ceremony (in case you’re wondering, Amber was proud to be the model for that photograph, immortalizing our ceremony). Chapter 10 also covers the Texas FINO which sounds like the perfect solution for you and your husband. Please stay in touch, Amber wants you and your husband to join us on our show Ask Amber and Abner to discuss your badging experience.

Best.

Abner

Ask Abner is written by Abner Armfield, advice columnist and author of the New York Times bestseller The Redneck Guide to Home Training Your Slave. Please email your questions to askabner@comcast.net, or write to: Abner’s Mailbox, c/o THE DALLAS MORNING NEWS 1954 Commerce St. Dallas, TX 75201.

Mr. Abner Armfield is a direct descendent of John Armfield, the founder of Franklin & Armfield, the largest slave trading firm in the country prior to the Civil War. He is on the board of the reconstituted Franklin & Armfield that owns the Old Slave Mart chain amongst other interests. He graduated with an MBA from the McCombs School of Business after undergraduate studies at Ole Miss. He met his wife Amber Post met while working as a trainer at the Pearson Pussy Ranch right after graduating from McCombs. Ms. Post, a fellow trainer at Pearson’s, wrote the best seller Five Years a Pleasure Slut about her many adventures as a concubine and currently has her own syndicated column. At age 19 she received her concubine certificate after six months of in-depth training at the Venus Academy where she graduated with honors. The couple co-star in the highly rated syndicated TV show Ask Amber and Abner in its seventh season on the Slave channel. Amber is currently in the fifth year of a FINO enslavement to Abner and the happy couple have three children.

I want to thank Carl for the quick editing job and encourage him to tell Belinda's story after she takes up Bud's offer proving either she ain’t got the sense God gave an ant or has a desperate calling for the collar as Bud enslaves her and ships her to Texas for sale.

The reference to the mass arrest of sorority girls for impersonating a slave in public will be expanded upon in my story The Slave Girl Next Door that I am currently working on. It was definitely a buyers market for Christmas Coeds last year.

Mr. Smith
I am so sorry I missed this response until now. I caught it while rereading the Abner stories after the new one was posted today. This was so amazing. You sure got my submissive juices flowing dear. So exciting to think of me being branded. Especially by a woman blacksmith. The rocking of the brand really got to me. Also the ring gag and feeding scenario was an "oh my" moment. You should definitely write Amber's "Fixe years a Pleasure Slut". It would make such a great story.
Thank you oh so much. By the way I got my MBA fro the University of Illinois.
Yours truly,

Belinda
These users thanked the author Belinda for the post (total 2):
TheLMr. Smith

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

Belinda,

I'm touched that you enjoyed my response. For the next installment of Captured, Collared & Trained I'm writing in a character, Belinda from Accounting and Analytics at the HCI main office, doing an audit at the Dallas HCI slave market. Should her MBA be from Booth, Kellogg, Wharton or Sloan? I was going to put her at around 50 years old dressed conservatively wearing an expensive skirt suit, glasses and hair in a short bob. Or would she wear a pants? Is it easier for a woman to discretely play with herself wearing a skirt or pants? Would fondling a leather strap, tawse or whip arouse her the most? My apologies if the questions lack in subtlety.

Best,

Mr. Smith
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 2):
jeepsterFreight_Train