Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Hey Abner - Mother's Day

Proud, educated, professional women who secretly long for humiliation, discipline, or slavery have their fantasies fulfilled.
imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hey Abner - Mother's Day

Post by imreadonly2 »

Hey Abner,

I'm a 40 year old MILF who works part time as a fitness instructor and keeps herself in excellent shape. As a Mother's Day present, my daughters were going to take advantage of the annual Mother's Day special at The Big D, where Mom's and their daughter(s) get free slave gradings if they participate in an Any Chance? auction. It's a great present, as I want to be graded, but was concerned that I would make Prime because of my age. But I know if I got a group grade with my two very hot daughters, I'd make the grade for sure.

1) In order to do an Any Chance? Auction, I have to give power or attorney to my husband. Although I trust him, I've read horror stories about trustworthy husbands who are offered a huge sum of money for their wives and daughters and decide to make a "clean sweep" and start again. I've heard it described as a midlife crisis, only instead of getting divorced and poor you get divorced and rich. How do I give him power of attorney without taking this risk?

2) I know it's common for moms and daughter's to have to "perform" together on the block. I called The Big D, and explained that I didn't want to do this, and they said I could take it up with the auctioneer when I met him. I asked if I could speak with him, and they said, "You'll meet him when he cracks the whip, and you and your daughters run naked onto the block." It strikes me that when I'm naked on the block, and he's cracking the whip, it might be a poor time for a negotiation. Suggestions?

3) My daughter Jennifer has started telling people about my upcoming present, and now everyone from the milkman to my students are asking when I'm going to be auctioned so they can watch! I know a "pubic" auction is the point, but do you have any suggestions on the best way of asking my boss, my coworkers, my husband's buddies, and my extended family NOT to attend, without seeming to be impolite.

Thanks for the advice!

Debbie in Dallas
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 10):
bta820underdog_13Carl BradfordJustBobjeepsterBelindamilkybirdFreight_Trainjean.amelottimerider

JustBob
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Hey Abner - Mother's Day

Post by JustBob »

Joe - you have to follow up on this one. The thoughts going through the mother's, daughter's and husband's head would be right up your alley. The whole batch of them grading prime, the girls getting horny and into slave mind, (maybe, unknown to them, the vet gives them horny juice because it is part of the package), mom waffling back and forth and dad debating about turning down three quarters of a million dollars. And of course, since they all grade prime , a mother/daughter branding scene would be the cherry on the cake!

Jim927
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Jim927 »

This one definitely needs a follow-up, probably more tan one. There are just so many possibilities that you can explore and develop. I’m sure you could write chapters on this one and that’s just on the lead up to the actual event.
I’m looking forward to it,
Jim

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

Dear Debbie in Dallas,

I just want to take the time to complement you, Debbie. You must be an incredibly hot and sassy MILF if your teenage daughters want to be seen naked on the auction block with their mother. They must think that the three of you together on the auction block have a much better chance of achieving the exclusive Prime grades and earning the right to have the coveted Big D badge burned into your asses verifying your status into perpetuity. Most daughters this age are trying to break away from their mothers and the embarrassing things they say and do. It is also only natural for women at your stage in life to need the validation that a Prime grade from the Big D provides. After all, a Sandy Foot Girl is the epitome of raw sexuality, a woman that dreams are made of and all men desire. The only question is, do you have the courage to do what it takes to attain this coveted status?

Regarding the power of attorney, there is no way to avoid the risk of an actual sale and remember, all sales are final. Participation in an Any Chance Auction requires giving a third-party control over the decision to accept or reject the bid. The best way to approach this is to protect yourself by including prohibitions for international sale or travel along with limiting the period of enslavement. You will want to make your daughters a standard three years while restricting yours to 180 days as indentures 180 days or less do not nullify your marriage. You might even find that you enjoy becoming a true pleasure slut if your husband accepts the bid. Amber is convinced that you have jilled off to this fantasy quite a few times and 180 days really isn’t all that long, especially if given a steady diet of horny juice. Plus, 180 days in a collar would give you a lifetime of masturbatory fantasies.

Take the time to discuss enslavement with your husband. Most women fantasize about becoming enslaved and this could be the way to live out your dreams. With the power of attorney, he could always reject the bid and then sell you to himself for say $10 to significantly reduce tax and licensing fees. After 30 days of training at Pearson’s or Ananke your 180-day indenture can easily be converted to a five-year FINO adding a new layer of intensity to your sex life with your husband, I mean Master.

You will be performing your block moves on the stage with your daughters during which time the three of you will need to project your raw sexuality through flushed faces, erect nipples, and your dripping wet slave cunts. Most collared pleasure sluts have slavegasms rolling around in the sand as the audience cheers them on. Amber wants you embrace your slavegasms and to know that her auction block slavegasm was one of the most intense and memorable of her life.

The best way to prepare for this experience of a lifetime is to spend a few weeks choreographing certain block moves with your daughters. For example, if you and your daughters were cheerleaders you should practice nailing the Sheldon. This block move made famous by Dr Nikki Sheldon involves performing a handstand and spreading your legs perpendicular to the stage showing off your juicy pussies to the buyers while also demonstrating strength and flexibility. The three of you simultaneously performing this move will only help your final grade.

To practice stoking your slave heat for the judges you need repetition through naked slave yoga with your daughters where the three of you masturbate to multiple climaxes during each session. Get comfortable touching each other everywhere as the best way to sell their assets is the hands-on approach. You and your daughters will likely slave tip at least one wrangler if not more during your stay at the Big D. You need to ensure that they are prepared to perform. If you have any doubts whatsoever have your husband invite some of his friends from work over to practice on after demonstrating your block moves. You tip your husband while coaching your daughters on their technique. If one of your daughters is a virgin, you need to incorporate this into your routine by emphasizing her virtue to the extent of putting her hymen on display if you can manage it. Of course, her hymen may remain intact while someone shafts her other openings, if you know what I mean. On the other hand, if a daughter is a total slut, you need to sell that also.

I once saw a mother in one of these auctions describe her daughter on her knees on the side of the road blowing a Texas Ranger to get out of a speeding ticket. Mom positioned the slut on her hands and knees with her ass facing the buyers so all could see her drippy pink gash and winking browneye while mom spanked the slut’s tush to a beautiful pinkish red hue because she was such a naughty tramp while mom described her antics in graphic detail. Then mom got carried away during the spanking while describing how the tramp took it in the backdoor to graduate from high school when she wasn’t passing her courses that included English, History, math, and PE to name a few. Mom started four finger banging her daughter’s dookie hole while making the little whore call out the names of all the school employees, she gave it up to. That little slut frantically paddled her little pink canoe for all to see squirting in the sand during her slavegasm right when she got to Leroy, the janitor.

Then it was the daughter’s turn to expose mom. That is an even longer story, so let’s just say that mother and daughter were two peas from the same pod. And yes, dad accepted the ridiculously high bids for these Prime graded little tramps before they even got off the auction block. The pleasure slut’s three-year indenture ends next month, and I’ve extended an invitation to all five involved parties to appear on our TV show Ask Amber and Abner. Yes, dad remarried so is new wife will be joining us, and he threw in an extra year for mom at a reduced rate, so she and her owner will also appear. Rumor has it he has an arrangement where he leases mom out to the Whips and Sticks BDSM brothel whenever he leaves town on business trips to avoid kenneling fees. Should make for an interesting show. According to the proud father the little slut graduated with honors from the Venus Academy having never received an award for academic achievement in school before donning her collar.

Debbie, I am sure you are a virtuous and loving wife in a happy marriage secure in the knowledge that your husband would never give you up. That being said, if one of your daughters is like the frisky wench described above, partying, using illegal substances and with no plan for the future, the best thing your husband could do for her is to accept the bid. She will get clean, learn discipline and humility while becoming more focused and goal oriented while developing a work ethic. Upon manumission she can even include her pleasure slut certificate on her resume for future employers to see. This is the route my lovely wife Amber took to get where she is now.

If you are truly the smoking slave hot MILF you claim, then why not invite the entire world to see you proudly strut your stuff on the auction block with your equally gorgeous daughters? The men will fanaticize about you dreaming about the promised land located between your thighs while any woman would be jealous of you writhing in the sand while exploding in an incredible slavegasm. You should let them see you for what you are, a Sandy Foot Girl. Your husband will have friends, coworkers and complete strangers walk up to him shaking his hand while telling him what a lucky guy is his to have you, making him want to keep you. Make sure your husband goes down to the Big D and gets a copy of the June edition of The Sandy Foot magazine as a picture memorializing your performance on the block will be inside that the two of you will truly treasure for the rest of your lives. (In fact, e-mail us the date you intend to be auctioned!) Also, Amber and I would love to have you, your husband and daughters on our show Aske Amber and Abnerafter the auction to describe the experience for our viewers.

When you are in the smithy strapped down on the branding bench between your two lovely daughters, with one of them gagging while slave tipping a smith and you are frantically humping the branding iron chasing yet another slavegasm before you feel the hot kiss of the branding iron, remember that you chose to do this, heeding the ever-seductive siren call of the collar.

Best,

Abner

Ask Abner is written by Abner Armfield, advice columnist and author of the New York Times bestseller "The Redneck Guide to Home Training Your Slave". Please email your questions to askabner@comcast.net, or write to: Abner’s Mailbox, c/o THE DALLAS MORNING NEWS 1954 Commerce St. Dallas, TX 75201.

Mr. Abner Armfield is a direct descendent of John Armfield, the founder of Franklin & Armfield, the largest slave trading firm in the country prior to the Civil War. He is on the board of the reconstituted Franklin & Armfield that owns the Old Slave Mart chain amongst other interests. He graduated with an MBA from the McCombs School of Business after undergraduate studies at Ole Miss. He met his wife Amber Post while working as a trainer at the Pearson Pussy Ranch right after graduating from McCombs. Ms. Post, a fellow trainer at Pearson’s, wrote the best seller Five Years a Pleasure Slut about her many adventures as a concubine and currently has her own syndicated column. At age 19 she received her concubine certificate after six months of in-depth training at the Venus Academy where she graduated with honors. The couple co-star in the highly rated syndicated TV show Ask Amber and Abner now in its seventh season on the Slave channel. Amber is currently in the fifth year of a FINO enslavement to Abner and the happy couple have three children.

I want to thank Carl Bradford for quickly editing this installment.
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 4):
underdog_13jeepsterCarl Bradfordjean.amelot

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

Now to see if Debbie takes Abner's advice/direction! And then appears on His show!

Jim927
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Jim927 »

Abner come up with a great response to Debbie’s question. I for one am guessing that Abner got it right and at this very moment Debbie is practicing her block moves with her daughters. My hope is that Debbie is nice enough to continue writing to Abner with let him know how the preparation and actual auction go.
Jim