Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Hello Everyone

Introduce yourself here!
kaylee36dd
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Hello Everyone

Post by kaylee36dd »

Hi everyone,

Hello from an aspiring author. Glad to be here and read all of the stories, and future stories. Really in love with the legal slavery and 34th amendment stories. I hope to have something to post someday if I can get past all of the manual distractions to get my fantasies on the Word Doc. Hard to get more than a paragraph or two with all of the "Jilling Off". I also might be giving myself carpal tunnel.
I was also reading through the threads here and saw that authors are disappointed when people do not comments. I am not a commenter, all the Jilling off, and catching my breath at the end of a story. Plus the sticky fingers don't help with having the keys on my keyboard to stop getting stuck. I will promise to do better, and even thought I might start my own rating system, based on vaginal moisture. Moisture is not the same as the word Moist (shiver running up my spine as I type that).

1 Droplet---I have read cook books more exciting and I need to get out my Wand to get me there
2 Droplets--Better than an episode of Bridgerton (that is a big deal have you seen the staircase oral scene)
3 Droplets--mmmmm My thighs will be slick the rest of the day.
4 Droplets--Fuck me! I think I just squirted and ruined another laptop
5 Droplets--OMFG I came so much it looks like I wet the bed. I need some water before I die of dehydration

Thanks for taking the time to read my introduction. I look forward to the hot stories, the carpal tunnel, sleeping on towels, and perverted dreams of visiting the Big D auction block.

Kaylee
These users thanked the author kaylee36dd for the post (total 6):
FerdjeepsterSteveBurkemikey22bayviewrocksimreadonly2

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by jeepster »

Waiting to read a story of yours!
These users thanked the author jeepster for the post:
mikey22

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by mikey22 »

Wow! Now that’s an introduction! Hello and welcome.