Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Anna’s Story - A Slave’s Journal Entry 13

New to writing? Post your story here. For first-time authors.
Danicali299
Silver Member
Silver Member

Anna’s Story - A Slave’s Journal Entry 13

Post by Danicali299 »

Christmas as a slave was a pretty simple concept. This was a free person’s holiday, and a slave wasn’t supposed to expect much from their masters while they served their family during these busy holidays. That being said, most families weren’t cruel and made a point to do something small for their slaves while they were in the spirit of the season. There were even these little 25 to 50-dollar gift boxes at Walmart and other stores that you could mix and match snacks, stocking stuffers, and other small gifts into and make something nice to give your slaves after the family was done enjoying the festivities. The stuff in them was cheap and of lower quality, but for many slaves that was the only time of the year, they got things like cosmetics, beauty supplies, costume jewelry, and other nice things that we saved for special occasions when we wanted to look our best.

I didn’t get much more than what slaves got growing up anyway. Most years we had so little left over after bills that socks and underwear were the only things under our non-existent tree, while I was only able to afford something small for my mother. I didn’t really care about presents and all that materialistic stuff too much. That being said, after Earl informed me that Miss O’Connor gave her slaves some hand-me-downs when her kids get new stuff I was slightly interested. I was hoping that Jessica or Michael got a new laptop or tablet so I could replace the one Edna “accidentally” spilled a plate of food on while I was on bed rest. I knew she did it on purpose, and even though I couldn’t prove it to Miss O’Connor, she still got scolded for the “accident”. Luckily I found an old iPad around the house that, while having some cracks in the screen, still allowed me to watch my shows after work.

Christmas that year was full of good news. I already knew that I was going to Texas with the family, and my new uniforms finally arrived just in time for me to look my best for the trip. There was something odd about my new clothes though. When I wore the housekeeper dress people talked to me and looked at me like I was a slave, half the time before they could even see that there was a barcode on my wrist. They weren’t disrespectful or anything, but you could see the look of superiority some of these free people had when talking to me or expecting me to automatically make way for them when our carts were passing in the aisle.

With this new outfit, especially when I had the sleeves down, those same people would treat me much more respectfully and even other slaves would instinctively get out of my way thinking I was free. I still had to use the public restrooms for slaves and respect my betters like a slave. But for some reason, I felt like I was seen as a respectable person instead of the stereotypical Latina maid speaking broken English like these people expected of me. I even got my own room in an old servant’s bedroom upstairs now, since Miss O’Connor was sick of the arguments between me an Edna, and thought that keeping our quarters apart would at least reduce the tension and hopefully give us time apart for Edna to learn to tolerate me at least.

It was cramped, and Miss O’Connor had been using it as a dust-filled storage room for decades, but once I cleaned it out it was going to be mine as long as Jessica was at home. It even had a window overlooking the backyard. I finished cleaning it out a few days before we left for Texas, and after bribing Michael with a blowjob he was able to help me get my bed moved upstairs and maneuvered into the small space. When all was said and done, I was able to put together a small bedroom that gave me the first bit of real privacy I had since I was free. I was even able to scavenge some of the clutter I was supposed to throw out and make myself a halfway decent dresser and nightstand. It was basic, and could barely fit my bed and “furniture”, but it was mine and I loved it.

Miss O’Connor was even impressed when she was inspecting it after she got home from work. I expected her to judge my homemade furniture harshly, but instead, she said, “I like it Anna, it's resourceful. I would’ve rather seen you throw some of this crap out instead of making a dresser out of it, but I guess I’ll allow it until I get you a footlocker to keep your clothes in”. She then looked around the room again with an odd look and said, “Anna, go take that 50 bucks I gave you on Thanksgiving to the thrift store and get yourself a TV, a lamp, and whatever else you need to make this a comfortable place to be in your off time”. I tried assuring her that I didn’t need either of those things, but she insisted that I needed those little luxuries and sent me on my way with another 20 dollars just in case what I had wasn’t enough.

As I was getting my coat on to leave Michael ran up to me and said, “Anna, can I ride with you? I gotta grab something real quick”. I don’t know why he asked permission when I literally couldn’t tell him no, but I did appreciate the thought. I still didn’t know what errand he was running for himself, but once he heard that I was going to the thrift store he apparently wanted to go in to check for retro video games or some other nerdy thing I had no idea about. I didn’t mind the company though, and he had just taken a shower earlier so he wasn’t stinking up the car or anything. I was still suspicious of what his intentions were, but as long as I didn’t have to give him road head or have car sex like a Kensington sex slave, I was happy.

Luckily for me, he wasn’t trying for anything pervy and genuinely wanted to look for collectibles at the store as he told me about what he was looking for. Now I felt bad that I assumed he was just getting me out of the house so he could get laid without his sister finding out. Also luckily for me, the Salvation Army store near the house had a good selection and I was able to get my hands on a Decent TV and a nice lamp for less than 50 dollars. I didn’t know why Miss O’Connor cared so much about me decorating my new room, but I figured she knew some life lesson I didn’t yet and was able to get a couple of wall decorations that I thought would look nice so I could make her happy. I was still waiting on Michael to go through the collectibles in the locked case, so I was able to browse for a while.

Then while browsing the aisles something hit me. Every time a family got taken away growing up, a Salvation Army or Goodwill truck would show up right after and clean all the good stuff out of the apartment before those people even had a barcode on their wrist. I was happy to get something nice for a good price, but I still felt a little guilty knowing how much stuff in here used to belong to someone who was a slave now. I ended up staring at this worn-out couch that looked like the one in my old apartment wondering how many memories were made sitting on this couch, only for its owner to become owned and all evidence of their old life sold off just like their freedom. Is this what was going to happen to what little my mother had left too?

In all likelihood, it was probably just donated by a family getting new furniture, but for some reason, that thought was in the back of my mind. Eventually, Michael was done looking, and before he checked out he dragged me over to the display case he was just looking in. I had no idea what I was looking at, but he did and quietly asked me, “Hey Anna, you want a new laptop? I just tested it out and whoever put the price on it made it way too low”. I would’ve killed for a new computer, but A, I didn’t have the money, and B, I legally couldn’t buy that thing and didn’t feel like finding out what a slave prison was like. Michael offered to pay for it, but considering I would have to repay him in sex that would piss off Jessica or starvation due to me needing to dip into my food budget, I figured that it wasn’t worth the 80 dollars it cost. He understood where I was coming from, though, and we were on our way.

On our way back home we were about to pass the brothel near our neighborhood. Then out of the blue, Michael told me to turn into the parking lot. Following his instructions, I pulled into the lot and parked. I expected to be stuck waiting for him in the car but then he said happily, “Come inside with me Anna, consider this a little early Christmas present from me”. I looked at him with a smile on my face and said, “I appreciate it Michael, but I can’t. A brothel is no place for a slave, and your mother would literally beat me when she found out”. He insisted and I relented, but it still felt wrong to use a sex slave, when I was a slave myself.

I expected a brothel to be dirty, or seedy, but this place was actually nice to look at as we stood in the building’s clean and bright lobby. The theme was tropical for some reason, and the women lined up at the entrance were all wearing the same Hawaiian print sarong and Bikini top. What was odd about them though was this seal I saw tattooed right above their pussy as they were undoing their sarongs one by one for Michael to inspect as he was picking out his girl. I would find out later that it was a permanent calendar tattoo that the doctor testing them had to mark with temporary ink after they passed their STD check every two weeks.

Michael picked this good-looking Latina woman out, and I just stood there confused about what I was supposed to do. The hostess noticed this and when she asked me if I needed help picking I flashed her my barcode and said, “My master told me to pick whoever I wanted. I just want to know if I’m breaking a slave law by doing this”. The hostess laughed and said reassuringly while putting her arm around my shoulder, “It’s legal slave, and since you’ve never done this before, just pick the one that you think would look the best eating you out. Most sex slaves are lesbians off the clock, so you’re in good hands no matter who you pick”.

It was a hard choice between this petite Asian and this white girl with the prettiest face I’d ever seen, but I went with the white girl and had butterflies in my stomach as she led me off to be the master for once. I routinely had sex with Jessica, It was part of my job, but I had never been in control before and it was odd calling the shots as this slave’s tongue was making me squirm and I had the power to just bury her head inside me as I came over and over again. Michael paid for an hour with her, and I was getting my hour’s worth. Then after she was done and my hour was almost up, I could see her crying a bit on the floor as she was wiping my juices off of her face.

I felt terrible and ended up getting on my knees too to hug her while I asked if I hurt her or something. I quietly apologized and all she had to say back was, “You’re a slave. you’re supposed to know what it's like to be used. I thought you would be different from the rest. Now please miss, your hours up and I need to take a shower”. Michael was waiting for me as I left the rooms with a sad look on my face and he asked me, “I could hear you two rooms over. It sounded like you were having a good time?”. I just shook my head and followed him out to the car. On our way home I was finally willing to admit why I was upset after the third time he asked me, and to my surprise, Michael agreed that I went too far and admitted that it was a mistake taking me in there. When I got back to the house, our little detour put me an hour behind for the day and I rushed to get caught up since I already knew that I had to help Jessica pack her luggage for the trip, as well as make dinner and give Miss O’Connor her bath.

While I was bathing her that night, I was terrified that I would get in trouble for going into the brothel with Michael earlier. Then while I was washing her back, Miss O’Connor said in a relaxed voice, “So, I heard you made a sex slave cry earlier. I didn’t know that you were that pent-up girl”. I was still ashamed of myself, and admitted everything, already knowing that what I did was wrong. Then Miss O’Connor said, “Don’t beat yourself up too much Anna. You probably should’ve been more gentle with her, but she’s treated like a piece of meat all day. It’s not your fault she can’t handle her job, and it’s not your fault that she expected you to be extra gentle with her just because of that thing on your wrist”. She wasn’t wrong, but I still felt wrong and even asked her if I was going to be punished for going into the brothel with Michael. She replied, “If my son wants to waste his money buying our housekeeper a whore, that’s his business. Also, you’re punishing yourself pretty good as it is, why make my arm tired beating you when you’re already beating yourself up”.

Now that I knew I wasn’t being punished, I was able to relax a bit and start her massage off on the right foot. After I was done, however, Miss O’Connor had me sit on the other side of the tub and relax for a moment. Then she said in an even more relaxed voice, “Anna, you’re too pent up and you’re too stressed all the time over simple things. I literally watched you obsessively clean the same window six times the other day because of a single smudge here or there. You honestly remind me of a younger me with all the how OCD you are about things. You need to learn to meditate and let go so you don’t have high blood pressure by the time you’re 30”.

I gave her a confused look and she said, “It’s just breathing in and out, and letting your mind wander away from all the bad shit swirling around in your head. I do it at work all the time when I get a break so I don’t come home completely stressed out and take it out on my kids and slaves”. To be honest, this meditation stuff sounded like a pretty useful thing to learn and I was happy that Miss O’Connor was trying to teach me. It was actually pretty simple too, and after 10 minutes of breathing exercises, I was able to feel my mind starting to slip away to a better place. It was nice, and I didn’t want it to end as Miss O’Connor was ready to get out of the tub and needed to be dried off. I did feel different though as I was drying her body and combing out her wet hair. I felt lighter, softer. After I got dressed and made sure Miss O’Connor was good, I went to bed in my new room and slept better than I’d slept in a couple of years.

The next morning I woke up at my normal time and started my normal morning routine, but this time I felt well-rested as the rising sun shined on my face while I was laying in bed. I didn’t know if it was the meditation or the privacy, but I was liking this already and was happy for the day. It also helped that it was The O’Connor household’s “family dinner” today, so we all could celebrate Christmas as a “family” before we left for Texas, slaves and all. The slaves still had to make the dinner, but this time we got to sit at the table with Miss O’Connor and the rest of the family while we ate.

It was odd sitting at the table eating dinner with the family, and even odder being expected to participate in the conversation. It threw me off having them ask me questions when I usually just stood off to the side waiting to clean up after them. Afterward, Miss O’Connor and Edna left the room for a minute and came back with some small boxes and some gift bags. I could recognize a few of them as the slave gift boxes from Walmart as Miss O’Connor walked around the table passing the presents out to us all. After Miss O’Connor was done Michael and Jessica left the room and came back with their gifts for their mother and the slaves. Then, Miss O’Connor said while standing at the head of the table, “I love all of you, and even if you’re not in my family by choice. I want you all to feel like you matter in this household tonight. Now let's take turns opening our gifts and telling everyone what we’re happiest for this year”.

Miss O’Connor naturally went first as the matriarch of the house and was delighted when she saw the perfume the kids got her. Apparently, it was her mother’s favorite and wasn’t manufactured anymore, so this stuff had sentimental value that I couldn’t even describe as just the sight of the bottle brought her to tears. Then she told us all how happy she was that she had such great kids.

Then it was Jessica's turn and before she even opened her gift she told us all how happy she was that her mother helped her learn some difficult topics for her classes and bought the best person she could find to accompany her when she left home. Then she opened her bag and found some of her favorite snacks, and a new pair of AirPods to replace her old pair. After Jessica, came Michael, who immediately opened his gift to find a Steam gift card and some snacks. He was happy for his friends, and all the help that they gave him with getting into college.

Now it was time for the slaves. Edna told everyone how happy she was that her husband wasn’t hurt worse, and Earl told everyone how happy he was that he got taken care of so well by the family while he was recovering. When they opened up their gifts I could see how happy Edna was to see the snacks, makeup, and hair products pour out of the box. Michael and Jessica even got her and Earl a gift card for the thrift store so they could get themselves something nice. Earl was a little more reserved, but you could still see him smile when he saw his favorite candy and a couple of Stephen King books hit the table.

I felt good seeing people happy for little things like that, and it reminded me of the Christmases at my church when I was a kid where we would all be so excited for each other over whatever donated toy we were given as we ate our community dinner. I even remember crying tears of joy when I got a real Barbie one year. It sounds materialistic, but just having a little taste of what the other kids across town got compared to the dollar store specials we were used to just hit differently.

Then it was my turn, and before I even paid any mind to the two gifts in front of me I tearfully said, “Honestly I’m just happy I’m alive after what happened a few weeks ago, and even happier to see that Earl is fine too. This is my first Christmas here and to be honest, it just feels nice to be included at the table and enjoy all this like a regular person for just one night”. After I regained my composure I opened my box and found what looked like 20 Reese’s peanut butter cups and a pretty good amount of beauty products. There was even a pair of stud earrings and a cheap necklace that I could wear on special occasions. Then when I opened Jessica’s gift, I saw that she had given me a new manicure set and a proper hairbrush to replace the one the dealership gave me.

Objectively, it was less than 75 dollars worth of cheap beauty products, candy, and jewelry that most free people would scoff at. But to me, to most slaves actually, the thought that went into giving your slave a gift mattered more than its contents in the end. Using the cheap makeup and jewelry, for example, it wasn’t the product that made me happy. It was the fact that I could look and feel pretty when company was over for special occasions or over for dinner. It was the fact that I could cover up the signs that I worked myself to the bone all day, and just have people see a pretty woman instead of an exhausted slave.

The part I like the most about Miss O’Connor’s “family dinners” was the cleanup. She expected everyone, not just the slaves to help out. Miss O’Connor and Michael weren’t the best at cleaning, but like the presents, it was the thought that counted more than anything. After all the cleaning was done, we even got to use the home theater and watch a Christmas movie before we all made our way back to our spaces. This was the first family Christmas I had in years and half of me wanted to cry that I couldn’t spend it with my mother, while the other half pushed me to keep moving on and embrace my new family. Shit like this is why Miss O’Connor taught me how to meditate, and I attempted to do so while I just laid there on my bed. Then I was broken out of my attempt at relaxation by a knock at the door.

It was Miss O’Connor, and she had a small box in her hand while quietly saying, “I couldn’t give this to you at the table, so let's go take a seat real quick”. As we sat on the end of my bed she was looking around the room and said warmly, “See what I mean Anna? It may feel a little more cluttered, but a few nice things here and there make it feel more like home”. She wasn’t wrong, and the new lamp did make the room feel warmer for some reason, but the cramped nature of the room was going to take some getting used to. Then she handed me the box and said quietly, “Here you go girl. This should help you take care of yourself now that you have the privacy to do that type of thing now”. I opened the box, and inside was a bottle of lube, and a hard silicone dildo that looked about 8 inches long and at least as thick as a medium Red Bull can.

It freaked me out at first to see Miss O’Connor give me a sex toy, but once she grabbed it out of the box and started pointing out how realistic it was supposed to be I was mostly put at ease for some reason as she explained to me how to safely use this thing without ending up at her job. Then she put it back into the box that was still in my hand and said jokingly, “Don’t push yourself too far, too quick with this. I didn’t know what size would work best for you, so I got the biggest one I thought you could comfortably handle. All you gotta do is use your lube and take it slow, and you’ll have a good time with it. Just don’t be too loud though, you have neighbors now. Oh, and I almost forgot. Soap and cold water clean these things without damaging the silicone”.

After she left I just stared at this thing thinking about how awkward it felt to receive this, but at the same time, it felt good knowing that she cared enough to get me this. In a way, Miss O’Connor was the most lesbian straight woman I had ever met, and it confused me sometimes. I was routinely naked in her bathtub with her, and she didn’t even try and take advantage of me. I still had to kiss her feet while thanking her for letting me get clean in her bathtub every time I was done drying her off, but that was just respect, not sex. Same with the nights she was feeling off and wanted someone to cuddle with her while she slept. Most of the time I would end up using her chest as a pillow while she played with my hair until she fell asleep or vice versa, but apart from a little kiss on her torso or neck in the morning to thank her for playing with my hair that’s all she wanted. After a while, I realized that she seemed to want companionship more than anything most of the time, and Edna was too old-school to give it to her. I had a feeling that when Jessica moved out, Miss O’Connor was going to end up very depressed and I felt bad for her.

Still, despite my thoughts, I had this monster in my hand and I was tempted to try it out. So, following Miss O’Connor’s instructions, I started playing with myself in an effort to get myself ready for this thing. After a few minutes, I felt I was ready and slowly slid this thing inside of me. I instantly felt the pain and quietly moaned a bit as I realized that she overestimated what I could handle, and this thing was stretching me almost as bad as Jessica’s strapon as my pelvis was shaking from the discomfort. That being said, it still felt good as I slowly worked this in and out of me until my breathing got heavier and I came quietly a few minutes later. I had no idea what I did to orgasm like that, but all I could do after I took it out was lay there out of breath until I felt comfortable enough to make my way downstairs and use the bathroom. Then as soon as I got back to my room, I set my alarm and drifted off to sleep. I had a lot of driving to do tomorrow, and I needed my rest.
These users thanked the author Danicali299 for the post (total 3):
ZeeChromosomeJustBobTauriRed

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Anna’s Story - A Slave’s Journal Entry 13

Post by Belinda »

What a wonderful sweet slave story. You show true empathy for slaves.
These users thanked the author Belinda for the post:
ZeeChromosome

Danicali299
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Anna’s Story - A Slave’s Journal Entry 13

Post by Danicali299 »

Belinda wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:07 pm What a wonderful sweet slave story. You show true empathy for slaves.
I’m trying to balance out the darkness of a lot of the story tbh. I figured that once she was with a family she would be dealing with less corporate cattle treatment and more actual people. Also if someone works 12 hours a day minimum , 7 days a week for you it just feels right to reward them once a year around Christmas.
These users thanked the author Danicali299 for the post:
ZeeChromosome