Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Crystals slave grading adventure part 32

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Crystals slave grading adventure part 32

Post by mikey22 »

As it’s said in lots of these stories, a slave is a slave. And in 99% of cases that’s true, but in Belinda’s case she’s different. You could say she’s that one per center. Or the slave with privilege. Not only is she graded as Prime, she’s also ranked as a 5 star expert slave, so no matter who owns her, she knows how to get her way with her owners, and for sure the slaves beneath her. She’s a little like a prisoner with trustee like status.
Here’s an example.

Mom and Belinda end up working a cotton plantation, as mom takes the whip across her back, despite her fingers moving like lightning, as she basically plows across that field to get her numbers, and of course Belinda’s numbers also.
Belinda is leaned against an Oak tree, sipping lemonade, while a handsome young handler is between her legs pleasing her.
When the work is done, and if the quota of pounds of cotton is not met, Belinda is the one that whips the slaves.

Later as mom and the other slaves, take a cold shower from a shower head that’s so weak that it’s more like someone peeing on you than it is getting a shower.

Belinda is in a private bathroom. Taking a hot bath in a spacious claw foot tub. With all the powders, soaps to make a woman feel and smell like a real woman.

Dinner time.
Belinda gets to sit at the table, with all the men. They’re having whiskey, wine and of course sweet tea, and usually a 7 course meal with all the fixings. And a nice fat cigar when they’re done.
And as Belinda sits there flirting and cackling at their crude jokes. Mom and usually another slave, with a long stick with this big feather of a thing on it, swats the flies and mosquitoes away from the table.
Afterwards if there’s any scraps left, the slaves gets them. But of course they have to share with the hounds also.

Nighttime
As mom and the other slaves get kennel time, Belinda is sharing a bed with the handler that’s supposed to be looking after them.

Belinda as a free woman.

As we see from the example above. Slavery has been pretty good for Belinda.
So unlike mom who generally likes to work a legit job, and keep a low profile. Belinda works the slave industry.
She’s a broker who has a knack for spotting exotic and specialty pussy, for buyers that have specific wants or needs.
She’s also a consultant and a professor.
So most of the time her plate is pretty full with things to do.

Belinda gives mom a break from tormenting her, and turns her attention back to Crystal.

“ So are you gonna be going to college in the fall.”

“ Yes mam, I’m gonna be going to Old Miss. “

“ My My ain’t that a coincidence, I’m gonna be over the slave studies courses.
Tell me what are you gonna be taking? “

“ Business and accounting. “

“ Is that all? “

“ I’m just taking what I need. “

“ Oh you need much more than that! College is four years, you need to pack in all you can. What you think about a liberal arts degree? “

Mom looks at Crystal and shakes her head.

“ What about music? Do you like music? “

That’s when mom butts in, she likes to brag about Crystals musical talents.

“ She’s been playing the violin since she was 6 years old. “

Belinda’s eyes just lights up.

“ Oh my goodness! You’ve been playing the violin for a long time! “

“ She can play the guitar to. “
Misty adds.

“ She was so good at the violin, she fired the music teacher after only 6 weeks of lessons. “
Mom explained.

“ Why did you do that? The violin is a very complex instrument. “

“ I didn’t need her anymore. “

“ I just don’t understand that. Did you fire your guitar teacher to? “

“ No my uncle Jack taught me three cords on it. “

“ There is a lot more to the guitar than just three cords. “

“ Yeah there is the truth you sing with it. “

“ You sing to? “

“ Of course I can sing. “

“ She’s been singing and playing with the house band at the fuzzy duck lounge since she was 12 years old. “
Mom explained.

“ You let your daughter play in a beer joint? What kind of parent are you? “
Belinda was kind of shocked at that one.

“ Then of course I’ve got my own band, we like to play bluegrass and gospel music, that’s my personal favorite type of music. “

“ That’s not real music, that’s noise. You need a real music teacher that can teach you classical music that’s truly beautiful. “

Crystal disagrees with that, she’s not gonna waste her moms money taking music in college that she’s gonna hate.

“ What about an opportunity? You interested in something that will really help you get ahead in life? “

“ Like what? “

“ Well like I said a while ago, I’m very impressed with you. And I’d like to observe and study you more in slave like conditions.
Have you ever heard of the slave co op program?”

“ No I can’t say that I have. “

“ It works like this, while you’re going to school. In your free time you check yourself into the slave kennels. And during the summer you’ll go to slave camp and get trained. So for four years you’ll only be a part time slave. After you graduate you’ll only have 2 years left to serve as a full time slave. But you’ll get credit for 6 years full time, after you complete the program. Don’t that sound awesome? “

“ Ummm…Uhhhh I’m not sure about all that. “

“ Look at it this way. You’re all ready Prime plus with the brand. You’re gonna get your degree. Then if you complete the program you’ll have a 6 year enslavement under your belt. That kind of thing really looks good on your permanent record.”
Belinda explained.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 4):
jeepsterreddbunnzDarrenwhipstheslutstimerider

reddbunnz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Crystals slave grading adventure part 32

Post by reddbunnz »

Crystal is indeed headed into slavery. Mom can't stop her. What a shame.
These users thanked the author reddbunnz for the post:
mikey22

JustBob
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by JustBob »

The slavery version of ROTC. Clever!
These users thanked the author JustBob for the post:
mikey22

Darrenwhipsthesluts
Commenter
Commenter

Post by Darrenwhipsthesluts »

Mikey, I get the feeling you’re going with some type of “ Highlander “ theme only with slave girls. That certainly opens up a huge array of scenarios.

Crystal is progressing along quite well in her journey to a full blown branded pleasure slut ruled by the pleasure she feels from her three holes. No doubt, Belinda will provide many temptations to be succumbed to. Lol.
These users thanked the author Darrenwhipsthesluts for the post:
mikey22