Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Crystals slave grading adventure part 34

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Crystals slave grading adventure part 34

Post by mikey22 »

Crystal reached for Misty, pulling her away from mom. The two of them embraced and cried together.

Crystals view point.

“ Why did she do that to her? She seemed like such a nice lady until she did that. “

Crystal was definitely beside herself as she tries to console her sister.

“ Oh come now it’s gonna be okay, I’ll go with you for another grading. “

Misty shakes her head violently.

“ No! I’m never going through that again! “
She blurts out as she sobs.

“ Never say never! “
Belinda says coldly.

As the three of them turn towards her, they notice that she’s pulled a slave taser from her purse, and was aiming it straight at mom.

“ Stand up slave! And take off that shirt! “
She says to mom.

Moms view point.

“ Slave? It’s been so long since someone has addressed me as a slave.

Mom just melts into submissive slave mode. Her nipples quickly grew hard and poked through the shirt. Her pussy started to juice.
Before she stood from beneath the table, she slipped her fingers into her sloppy wet cunt.

“ Oh I’m so wet! “

Any guy in the room could have bent her over right then and fucked her right in front of everyone, and she wouldn’t have had a care in the world.

“ Quit stalling! And let’s get this over with! “
Belinda said waving the taser about.

Mom hops off her stool, and takes off the shirt.
Crystal reaches for the shirt.

“ With a set of tits like yours, you don’t need a shirt! Leave it on the table! “

Crystal sees Belinda looking at her tits, then at Misty’s and moms.

Mom being the biggest at being a 42 DD
Misty was at a big 38D Crystals were slightly smaller and more perky, thanks to probably her strict diet and working out of course. But all three of them possessed the same wide light pink areola’s and had the same thick puffy nipples.

Belinda gets off her stool, and comes around the table flashing the taser towards the girls.

“ Don’t either of you try anything stupid! “
She then within her other hand reached into her purse for a zip tie.

“ Back hands slave! “
Mom didn’t hesitate by snapping into position. She hears and the plastic tie as it zips her wrists tightly together.

“ Your enslaving mom? “
Crystal cries out.

“ I’m gonna turn her in and get my reward for doing so.

“ Really Belinda? You really think they want me back as a slave? I’ve lived all these years under there noses, if they wanted me they would have took me before now. “
Mom says

“ They may not want you, but I do! “

Mom gulps hearing that one.

But mom had her good points, she was always an obedient and submissive slave by always doing what she was told with no problems whatsoever. And that’s what Belinda likes.

“ But what about us? “
Crystal cries out.

Belinda looks her way.

“ And what about y’all? “

“ Both of our futures depend on mom! We still need her! What about my college? And our jobs? Our home and mom’s business? “

“ Y’all are old enough, you both will figure all those things out for yourselves! “

“ Please no! “
Misty cries out.
Both her and Crystal hit their knees and start begging Belinda, not to take their mother from them.

“ There is another way girls. “
Belinda says looking down at them, amused at how pathetic they were begging her that way.

“ What’s that? “
They both ask looking up at Belinda with tears streaming down their faces.

“ It’s called self indenturing. It’s just filling out some paperwork, and I’ll take possession of the three of you. I’ve got a place in my basement just right, for your kennels, so all three of you can be together. Don’t that sound like fun? “

Mom looks over her shoulder at Belinda.

“ That reward you’re gonna get is not enough to purchase the three of us together. “
Mom informed her.

“ No but it’s enough to purchase you and little miss piggy here. “
She said with a laugh, looking down at Misty.

“ But you my dear, I’ll put you on my Bank of Slave world credit card, and whore you out until the balance is paid. “
She says smiling down at Crystal.

“ And how long will that take? “

“ It’s truly hard to say. Since your mother here is an immortal like me. She’s got plenty of time. But the two of you may be old and gray, before I cut you loose.
Now let’s get going, when we get this done we can go to the privacy of my RV and you both can see how good your mother is at getting me off. “

Moms face turns beet red.

Crystal and Misty both look up at her with surprise.

“ Mom? You lick the split? “
Misty asks with surprise.

For mom that had to be the most humiliating thing that’s ever happened to her. By having her daughters know that she’s truly bi. Or as a slave anyway.

Belinda was already getting hot and horny thinking about it, the thought of having mom between her legs, showing her younger off springs how to eat pussy, could be the ultimate humiliation.

“ Now let’s go! “
Belinda said lining mom and the girls up.
Out the door she marches them out of the cafe, and along the brick paved walkway throughout the festive market and towards the large metal building that housed the processing area.

Though the three of them were already slave naked anyway. A dip in the cattle troth would definitely be necessary to kill the critters and clear the cobwebs from moms cunt.

Outside of the receiving entrance was a bus, along with a line of hysterical scared and still dressed women, obviously they were court ordered to be there. All were cuffed with their hands behind their backs and their ankles shackled, and were guarded by state slave troopers, all uniformed with mirrored sunglasses on.

You could smell them from yards away. The smell of their sweat mixed with perfumes, makeup and their stinking cunts right through their clothes.

One tall good looking black woman was making a spectacle of herself.

“ I can’t believe I’ve been enslaved! “
She cries out louder than the rest. Crying hysterically the sweat from her pores just glistening under the hot sun, her attractive thin white blouse clung to her sweaty skin, as her long attractive legs wobbled about above a pair of zebra striped high heels.

There must have been 50 of them standing there at the doorway waiting for the humiliating experience that will change them for the rest of their lives.

“ Go on around the building to the front office! “
Belinda said, guiding mom and the girls around the crowd of women.

But before they reached the door a man yells out.

“ Belinda? “
She immediately stops, and sees a man quickly walking her way, wearing sunglasses, a green golf shirt and white shorts.

“ Frank? “

A group of about six men come from all different directions surrounding her.
Mom and the girls quickly walk a safe distance away and stop to watch.

They converse for a minute, a heated argument between Belinda and these men breaks out.

“ It’s time to go back Belinda! Take off your clothes! “

Apparently Belinda was freed on some type of temporary furlough of some kind. And she was supposed to report to the stockyard slave market to turn herself in. When she didn’t Frank and these men were sent out to find and arrest her.

“ But I like my freedom! And no! I’m not taking off my clothes! “
Belinda argues.

Mom, Misty and Crystal looks on as Belinda’s expensive hand bag is snatched from her shoulder and thrown to the ground. Her silk blouse is ripped from her body.

“ Damn! She’s had a boob job, since I’ve seen her. “
Mom says to the girls.

Belinda cries out as a man holds her and a leather strap strikes her ass.

“ Deborah help me! “
She yells out helplessly.

“ WTF? Am I supposed to do? She zip tied my hands? “

Her skirt is snatched down.

“ Nice lingerie. “
Mom points out seeing Belinda in a purple thong, garter belt and nude thigh high stockings, she trips over the skirt, and out of her high heels, as the men wrestle her out of her remaining undergarments.

Mom nudges Misty.

“ Go get her purse! “
Misty takes off to retrieve it.

“ You’re stealing her purse? “
Crystal asks surprised.

“ She ain’t gonna need it! Besides she was fixing to enslave us! “

“ Oh yeah that’s right. “

Belinda’s wrists was then zip tied. The men wasted no time by spraying the devoice antidote down her throat. The collar she was wearing was then removed and replaced with a new one, that had all the newest GPS and tracking capabilities, along with a good shocking device that had a good full charge on it.

She continued to struggle against her restrained wrists and the men that was trying to take her. With a push of a button on a remote control, she’s knocked out cold and her body falls limply to the ground.

Misty returned with Belinda’s purse and shoes. Crystal takes it and finds a pair of surgical scissors and cuts the zip tie from moms wrists.

“ I love these heels! “
Misty says with a smile.

Crystal looks down inside one of the shoes.

“ Those are Christian Lebonte shoes. “
She points out.

“ What? “
Misty asks her naively.

“ That’s a French designer. “
Crystal informed her.

Mom reached for the shoes.

“ Gimme those! You ain’t putting those on your hoofs! “

“ Hoofs? I got cute feet! There not hoofs! “

“ Yeah and I got old slave feet, they need to be covered up. “
Mom said sliding the sexy black with red bottomed pumps on to her feet.

“ Nice! She’s got these broke in for me just right! “
Mom said smiling looking down at her feet.

They then look on as a man picks Belinda’s slave naked body up from the ground, he throws her limp body over his shoulder, just like a cave man would do.

Belinda was taken in through the front door of the processing office, where she’d be put through the detox dip, which would be followed by a cold shower.

Mom and the girls retreated to the cafe to retrieve there things, finding them in the trash.

By then she needed a strong drink and a smoke, after that close call.

They get another table and listen to the band for a minute.

“ Mom I think we need to go! “
Crystal said watching as this older man walks through the room following a naked slave waitress. The man was followed by this huge monster of a thing that closely resembles Big Foot.

“ What is that thing? “
Crystal asks looking across the room at it.

It had this huge blaster hanging over his shoulder. The man in front of him also had a big blaster strapped to his hip.

“ It looks like something you’d see from a movie. “
Misty pointed out.

The thing just makes a grunting growling sound, but the man with him could clearly understand what it was saying. They sit in the back and order drinks and a steak dinner.

“ Quit starring girls! That’s impolite! It’s gonna be okay. “
Mom said.

Misty was spot on about them. The man was a captain of a ship. If you notice the extra big parking lot is big enough to accommodate space crafts from other worlds. The Caption and this seven foot tall monster was sent from Tatooine to pick up a shipment of slaves.

A few minutes later an attractive woman walks in followed by a hooded looking thing with red eyes. They make their way towards the back, where she starts arguing with the captain.

“ I knew I’d find you back here sometime! I want my God damn money! “
She yells at him, making unrealistic demands.

She wanted her half of their house sell, somewhere around the figure of 150k. She wanted back alimony plus child support equaling another 100k. And last but not least she wanted her three kids back.

You would think a real mother would want the kids back first. But this was obviously another gold digging type of bitch, just looking out for herself and this red eyed robed being was gonna provide the muscle, so she could get her way.

“ She said give her the money! “
The robed being said in a robotic voice.

“ Over my dead body! “
The Captain said, looking up from his chair.

The Big Foot thing growls in anger, leaping to his feet.

The robed thing draws a blue light sabor and swings it violently. The Big Foot thing ducks. The Captain falls backwards in his chair, while drawing his blaster.
With a squeeze of the trigger a red laser blows a hole strait through the robed being. It then severs the ceiling fan which crashed to the floor, and blows a hole straight through the roof.

The band stops playing and everyone turns to look in shock, as the woman screams turns and runs. The switch on the blaster is quickly changed to slave mode, the captain takes careful aim and shoots her right into the back with it. Her body falls to the floor.

“ Damn! This shit happens every time I come to earth! “
The Captain looks down at the smoldering pile of robotic scrap that lay on the floor burning.
He then took some Gold coins and dropped them onto what was left of the table.

“ Sorry about the mess. “

Everyone watched the two of them walk towards the door. He stops at a uniformed slave wrangler. He pays him a couple of them gold coins. And pointed to the woman he left laying on the floor.

“ She’s going with me! Cage her up! And make sure the damn gag is tight! “

“ Yes sir! “
The young wrangler said walking over towards the woman, he immediately cuts her out of her clothes and drug her out by her feet.

Mom turned up and downed the last of her drink, and looks at Crystal.

“ You’re right! We need to go! “