Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Animate Rentals Part 2

eroticstoryspinner
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Animate Rentals Part 2

Post by eroticstoryspinner »

This is a rough draft and doing final edits. Many thanks to Zeechromosome, Avicia, Carl Bradford, Mr. Smith and Danicalli299

Pulling away, Daisy gave out a muffled whimper. Maria petted the top of her head and crooned, " Dominus Trent has a business to run. He doesn't have the time to get every horny slave cunt off. Domini are like that. Keep licking girl. Tonight you will get plenty of slave cock during recreation provided the dominus doesn't keep you to himself. “

“May I cut in?”

“Of course dominus. You own my cunt and her mouth after all.”

Daisy hesitated for a moment, then licked his cock clean. His wrist comp beeped again.

“I need to go. Carry on.”

“I never thought that something that came from my ass would smell and taste minty.” Maria chucked at Daisy’s observation as the licking sound resumed behind Trent as he left his office.

Making his way out of the office lobby he smiled at the wisdom of his late, unlamented father. He might have been a terrible father and a worse husband but he could see the potential in property. Animate and otherwise. The current headquarters of Animate Rentals started out as a very nice motel and restaurant that catered to travelers along the busy US highway. The advent of the interstate system coupled with an unwise loan to refurbish the property into a resort destination led to his father purchasing the entire complex, including the riverside land and six hundred acres of forested mountain side for pennies on the dollar.

Over the years the company grew and expanded. The location was remote enough to discourage escape attempts but close enough to be an easy commuting distance to two major cities and several large towns. Best of all, it gave Animate Rentals proximity to several rural county courthouses and their slave auctions. Gifts of baked goods and regular conversations with the various court clerks meant that Trent and his staff often got tips on “interesting” upcoming auctions.

It didn’t hurt that Animate Rentals paperwork was always in order and slaves who had served their terms were promptly returned to court on time rather than days late. Most of the rural counties tended to be smaller and more tightly knit and while people make mistakes that got them in a collar it generally was not held against them at the end of their terms. Humane treatment of slaves and respect for the local justice systems made Trent’s company a favored business in the eyes of most of the counties where the company participated in auctions.

Trent crossed the green space that used to be a parking between the first and second line of the motel rooms and made his way to the corrugated metal structure that served as a gym and training area. As he entered the door he met up with his senior straw boss, Malcolm. The red collared slave was pushing seventy, but to look at his body you would think he was half his age. Convicted of the mercy killing of his terminally ill wife thirty years ago, he had had the misfortune of committing his crime at a time when the legislature was taking a very dim view of euthanasia. Any mercy killing resulted in a mandatory life sentence with discretion to allow the possibility of parole. That bit of mercy by the sentencing judge was why Trent's father had been able to purchase him and take advantage of the man's extensive managerial experience gained in his prior life of running a successful manufacturing operation rather than the slave spending a far shorter and infinitely more miserable life in the mines of Dante.

"Dominus Trent I'm sorry to have to bother you but Ms. Priss has been giving me trouble all morning completing her exercise program. Now she will not get on the exercise bike."

“I refuse to use that bike with the dildo. He’s a lifer slave. He can’t tell me what to do!” A shrill voice interjected.

Trent overhead a slave cunt doing yoga snickering to another, “She didn’t have a problem mounting the slave cocks last night during free time.”

Trent grimaced. Ms. Priss, formerly known as Dorthea Parker Jones prior to her enslavement for assault on one of her servants had been giving the staff trouble to the point that Trent almost regretted making a bid on her. He had intended to simply pass her through to an ex-boyfriend who could not make it to the auction that day and Trent was going to happily pocket the agency fee because he knew that a collar was not going to stop her entitled attitude without some work. However it turned out that despite getting an excellent bargain, the ex-boyfriend's pockets were not as deep as he had intimated to Trent in his office. That or mommy wouldn't advance his allowance.

Not for the first time, Trent cursed the law that prohibited penal slaves from having access to wireless devices. Mornings are always light on domini because the free staff were in the field at auctions, sales calls, or simply delivering slaves here and there.Straw bosses like Malcom would be fine delivering discipline to disobedient slaves like Priss. But no, some elected idiot in the capitol thought random slaves have the ability to disconnect their collars and trackers and run away just using the right keystrokes on a wristcomp.

The long legged busty blond was as sweet looking as her disposition was sour. Trent had been finalizing an eleven month lease for Ms. Priss to Madam Bell at the Cougar Club yesterday when her father, Garrett Parker-Jones had called him up and prevailed on him to keep her in inventory by offering to double the lease payment the club had offered, plus kennel fees. Hearing Trent’s hesitation, Parker-Jones had said:

" She’s a brat. It's my fault. I let her late mother spoil her. I wasn't any better after Laura passed. I let her have whatever she wanted. Now she is an adult and acts like an entitled child. I could have prevailed on Cook to not press charges but I want her to learn consequences and hopefully some responsibility.”

“Mr, Parker-Jones, Animate Rentals is not a finishing school. She will certainly learn consequences in a brothel. She really doesn’t have any marketable skills other than her body. But... I have some ideas. She won’t like it.” By the end of the conversation, Parker Jones was not only on board, but had inquired as to the availability of office trained slaves for a business expansion.

Trent was now realizing that despite his brilliant idea, the fact remained that Ms. Priss was going to need an attitude adjustment. He pulled up her collar on his wrist comp and hit the level one discipline icon.

"OWWWW!" Priss went to her knees and writhed on the floor. Trent saw a couple of slave cunts rolling their eyes. Malcolm snorted.

"Priss. I can take you to level three if you want the pain to go along with the dramatics. Knees! Now!" She scrambled to comply. Trent noted that she had slipped into the kneeling display position, fingers interlocked behind her head, tits out without being specifically ordered. There might be hope for her yet.

“Slave cunt, here’s whats going to happen. You will apologize for back talking Malcolm with your month by sucking his cock and getting it hard and wet. Then you will apologize for showing your ass by presenting it to Malcolm for fucking. That will get your asshole nice and stretched for the exercise bike, which you will then mount analy and do your exercise program.At some point you may earn back the privilege of a cunt mount. Understood?”

Priss looked mutionious, but responded with a “Yes Dominus.”

“Carry on Malcolm.”

“Yes Dominus.”
These users thanked the author eroticstoryspinner for the post (total 2):
JustBobreddbunnz

ElJefe
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Animate Rentals Part 2

Post by ElJefe »

Just curious, is this the beginning? And if so, why is it labled Part 2?
These users thanked the author ElJefe for the post:
eroticstoryspinner

eroticstoryspinner
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Animate Rentals Part 2

Post by eroticstoryspinner »

Part 1 was just "Animate Rentals " and was published about a year ago. Thanks for pointing it out. I am renaming it part 1