Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Animate Rentals Part 6

eroticstoryspinner
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Animate Rentals Part 6

Post by eroticstoryspinner »

This is a rough draft and doing final edits. Many thanks to Zeechromosome, Avicia, Carl Bradford, Mr. Smith and Danicalli299
(three months later)

“Daisy is here. Zack told her to report to you as soon as she was checked in from the Thomas lease” Maria’s criminally perky voice sounded over the intercom. The excellent blow job he was getting faltered but resumed before he could scold the new slave cunt. Trent sighed. Francela returned her a day early. This could be awkward. Well, nothing for it.

“Send her in.”

Daisy came through the door bouncing like Tigger from Winnie the Pooh. Her sudden realization of the situation was adorable. She gracefully went to her knees into the office present position reminding Trent that Francela ran a high protocol household.

“How may this slave cunt serve your pleasure?”

“You got that from a Gor book didn’t you? Get up and have a seat.” Daisy got up smirking,”You’re certainly saucy. You develop a fondness for spankings with Domina Thomas?”

“No Dominus. Sorry. I was excited about Ms. Maria telling me that I will be spending the last two weeks of my enslavement as your intern assistant. I also wanted to thank you for hiring me after I am released.”

“I was impressed with your questions and your summer grades on the online management and accounting courses Domina Thomas let you take. Plus, some of my best employees have spent time in a collar. They understand the process and can relate to the slave mindset.”

“Can you tell me what is going on with mom? I am still pissed with her, but I researched the changes. I don’t want her to be enslaved for years. Neither one would talk about it in the weekly emails I was allowed." Trent collected himself and worked to retain a professional demeanor. The slut really has a talented tongue.

"The proceedings were sealed. There wasn't a public sale. I can tell you that she made a plea deal and is serving her sentence locally. I can't say more than that." Trent started as the slave moved to lick his balls.

"Dammit! Its my momma we're talking about! I need to know!" Daisy's eyes went wide as she realized her disrespect.

"Language young lady!" a muffled voice came from under the desk. Trent rolled his eyes. Daisy's eyes grew to saucers and then slumped.

"She sucking your cock right now isn't she?" the young girl said in a small voice.

"Busybody, out from under the desk and present standing. " Trent ordered, rolling his desk chair back. The former Trisha Anne Pettigrew stood up and locked her hands behind her head and thrust her generous tits out. Very little sag, Trent noted.

Daisy looked up and down the naked body of the woman who gave her birth. Trent could see the daughter face processing from shock, horror, acceptance, and finally settling on the impish expression that he hadn’t realized that he had missed over the past three months.

"Looking good. You must have really hit the gym since I last saw you. Dominus, can I practice grading Busybody? The online course was a little incomplete. "

Trent thought that the older woman had been horrified when Trent had marched her out of the jail after she'd been flogged, collared, and barcoded. Daisy's request pushed the woman to eleven on the humiliation scale.

"Knock yourself out. Busybody needs practice following directions from senior slave cunts."

"Turn.Slowly. " Daisy barked. As the rather nice ass came into view the young slave analy probed her with a finger, which easily penetrated. The MILF worthy slut jumped. Trent interjected.

“The slave was noted to have been cleaned out and gapped when she was presented for processing.”

“Sounds like someone got their ass pounded last night.” Daisy smirked.

“Morning too,” Busybody blurted out.

As the new slave cunt completed her turn, Daisy reached out and squeezed the woman's hard nipples.

"Excited are we?" The young girl reached down and ran a finger through the new slave's cunt. Trent raised an eyebrow as the girl pressed the wet finger to her mother's lips, who surprisingly opened her mouth and sucked.

"The court has really been slacking on hair removal lately. You should expect new purchases to be smooth. That landing strip should have been shorn," Trent observed. He was impressed by what else he saw. The slave cunts body was closer to her daughter than a woman in her early forties.

"Dominus, how long is her enslavement?"

"Eleven months, twenty nine days. How much would you bid on her and why?"

" Well educated. Her body is equivalent to a twenty seven year old. She's sexuality responsive based on the hard nipples and wet cunt. She licked my finger without being ordered, so she was not repulsed by the taste of cunt. Her asshole is broken in for use. And apparently the slut likes it, if she was bragging about a morning reaming. She is marketable as an office worker or pleasure slut, although she is a bit old for the brothel market.” Trent chucked a bit at the look the women gave her daughter at the remark about age. “ All things considered, $40,000. Maybe $45,000.00. Trent clapped.

“Good eye. I’m impressed. Private sale price was $42,000.00. I think she could have gone for $45K at auction. Pro tip. Well preserved middle aged slaves fetch a premium for purchasers who want the MILF experience. Lot of sons... and daughters out there have fantasies about banging their mothers.” Trent couldn’t resist the last, and from the look on Daisy’s face his dig hit the mark. The professional slaver personna cracked as the young girl blushed. Trent continued.

“Busybody, across my desk, ass presented for fucking.” Trent was pleased that she responded quickly laying at a angle so her ass was accessible and her head was slightly off the edge.

“Have you ever dined at the Y Busybody?”

“No, of course not. I don’t do that sort of thing.” the older woman replied with a mix of indignation and concern.

“Wrong answer,” Daisy muttered.

“Well Busybody, that’s going to change.” Trent replied in a humor laced voice.

“Yep. Licking cunt and domina pussy is kind of in the job description.” Daisy snarked.

“Don’t speak to me like that young lady!”

Trent nearly burst out laughing when Daisy managed to convey in a look Which of us is about to take it up the ass while licking cunt. And do you have cum in your hair? He couldn’t resist.

“Daisy, I need you to evaluate the oral skills of a new acquisition.” The haughty look on the young girl was replaced by shock. Not so funny now my little intern now is it? Trent kep his face neutral with a lot of effort. A knock sounded.

“Enter.” Maria moved into the room followed by a mortified silver collared Eurasian girl with a shiny face.

“Jessie picked up Lotus here after filing the afternoon manumissions. I took the liberty of doing a preliminary examination of her oral skills. I can continue if Daisy’s going to be otherwise occupied.” Daisy made a strangled sound. Busybody’s head shot up and was turing to say something to Trent.

“Maria, actually I want Busybody to start with pleasing your cunt. I want Lotus to go down on Daisy and for her to critique.”

Daisy grabbed the wrist of the former Jade Thomas, who had been her domina for the last three months and headed for the door.

“Dominius, with your permission, we will get out of your way now. I will provide a full report.” Daisy blurted out.

“Stop. I would be remiss in your education if I did not let you witness the orientation of a new slave to her current situation. You may well be called on to do the same. In fact, that’s what you are about to do with Lotus. On the couch, spread your legs. Lotus, on your hands and knees and get to work between Daisy’s legs. Daisy, I do expect you to coach her and watch Busybody’s orientation as well. Multitasking is an important part of managing slaves.”

The slurping sound from between Daisy’s legs was quickly drowned out by the moans of her mother despite the muffling effect of Maria’s shaved cunt over the woman’s mouth.

“Dominius, she’s a natural” Maria panted, “Her tongue is quite skilled.”

Trent looked over at Daisy, who was educating the newly enslaved teen who seemed to be as enthusiastic at licking cunt as she had been at shoplifting from the sound of Daisy’s moans interspaced with advice on where and how her new pupil was to apply her tongue.

Picking up the pace, Trent marveled at how similar the back doors of mother and daughter were as he felt the pressure building to pump a load into the ass of his property, thinking:

I so love my job.
These users thanked the author eroticstoryspinner for the post (total 6):
Carl BradfordjeepsterdtrelskyJustBobMr. SmithJim927

JustBob
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Animate Rentals Part 6

Post by JustBob »

Excellent story. I enjoy happy endings, especially when mixed with haughty women being taken down a notch. Getting back at mom has got to be very enjoyable. Good work!

Lensman2000
Commenter
Commenter

Re: Animate Rentals Part 6

Post by Lensman2000 »

Many thanks for the enjoyable read!