Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Caught driving naked

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Caught driving naked

Post by mikey22 »

This is another of Misty’s mischievous naked adventures.

It all started out during Christmas break. Mom was at work, Crystal was over at the church rehearsing with her band for a Christmas Eve gospel singing. Leaving Misty alone to entertain herself, and the entertainment she picked was none other than reading through her sisters private diary.

She red all of Crystals most recent entries. Which described in graphic detail the sexual acts that her and her boyfriend Cody were doing at the time.

Misty’s jaw just dropped as she red throughout the most recent pages.

“ Just the sight of him just makes me so wet and horny! “

“ His big dick just fills me up! “

“ I love it when he collars me and calls me his slave! “

“ Within his presence I feel that I should be on my knees at all times! “

“ He picked me up as if I was as light as a feather and just lowered me onto his big cock, all I could do was throw my arms around his strong back and hang on for dear life! “

Of course between the quotes was like a bad XXX scenario of constant sex.

“ Holy Cow! I can’t believe Crystal is such a pervert? “

Misty mumbles propped up on her elbow across Crystals bed. With her big tits hanging without the support of a bra, within the confines of a slutty white tank top.

Both her nipples were rock hard. Her right hand was inside her white bikini panties as she pleasures herself wishing so badly that she was her twin sister Crystal.

“ Why couldn’t Crystal had been fat like me? “
Misty wonders as she thinks of passing herself off as her sister.

Yep unfortunately they may have been born identical but as they grew their bodies and personalities was vastly different to say the least.

“ I wonder what would happen? If I just went over to his house? “

Misty puts Crystals diary back and goes to take a quick shower.

She then fixed her hair and got dressed in just her jeans, a red hoodie and her sister Crystals red high heeled pumps that she’d bought specifically to wear during the Christmas Eve show that her and her group were practicing for.
But the shoes matched Misty’s hoodie perfectly so she’s gonna borrow them for herself.

She happily drives over to Cody’s house. As she parks she feels the butterflies in her stomach going wild.

“ Oh why am I so nervous? “
She wonders as she finishes her smoke, and pays no attention to the multiple cars in the driveway which would have let a normal person know that there was obviously more than just one person at home.

Misty just ignored the cars and hoped that Cody would be alone, but the reality was that Cody had about 8 of his best buddies over, and they were all watching the XXX slave channel.

The boys were in the down stairs den. And Cody’s sister Kylee and her friend Jenna were upstairs in her room, gossiping about everything like teenage girls do.
Everything is about drama you know? Like who is fucking who? And who’s doing it behind someone’s back, just like Misty is fixing to do to me.

Why do I put up with this kind of bull shit from her? There’s got to be other girls that could make a much better girlfriend and future wife than Misty?

Misty goes to the door and rings the doorbell.

Jenna and Kylee looks out the window together.

“ That’s Misty Jones, does your brother got a thing for that slut? “
Jenna asks.

“ I hope not! He at least likes the pretty one. “

“ Yeah Crystals cool, she helped me with my calculus homework a while back. “

Doorbell rings again.

“ The door is for you Cody! “
Kylee yells out of her doorway.

Kylee looks back towards Jena.

“ Your brothers downstairs with them. Don’t you think you should remind him to wear a condemn?”

“ Why? “

“ So his dick doesn’t fall off in about a month after he fucks that whore! “

“ Oh come on Kylee! She’s not that bad! “
Jena says half heartedly defends Misty.

“ She let the entire football team gang bang her in the boys locker room! Have you forgotten that? “

“ I was hoping that that was just a rumor. “

“ I’m afraid not! “

Cody finally gets to the door. His cock bulged impressively from his loose fitting gray sweatpants, as he answered the door.

“ Hi “
Misty said with a smile.

“ Hi “
Cody said with a look of boredom.

“ I’m missing my slave movie for this? “
He says to himself.

“ It’s cold out here! You gonna invite me in or not?”

Cody pushed the handle of the glassed storm door.

“ What brings you over? “
Cody asks as Misty stepped into the foyer.

“ Oh I don’t know! I just thought that maybe we could fool around. “

With her back to Cody she unzipped the red hoodie.
Little did she know from peaking around the corner both Kylee and Jena was watching.

“ She’s taking off her clothes? “
Jena said surprised.

“ Yeah look at that fat gut she’s got! “

“ Yeah but I’d love to have her tits! “

Jenna said peeking down the front of her own shirt at her small B cups. Then with envy she looks back at Misty’s big D cup sized tits, as she turned to face Cody while taking off her hoodie.
Cody’s hands reached out and felt up her big tits.

Misty then forced herself onto Cody, kissing him she drove her tongue down his throat.

“ OMG! There kissing? What would Crystal say? “
Jenna asks Kylee.
The girls watched as Misty kicked off the sexy red high heels.

Cody waisted no time unfastening her jeans. Being without panties her jeans fell exposing her fat ass right in front of Kylee and Jenna.

Misty got out of her jeans and went straight for the string that held Cody’s sweat pants up.

“ Stop that! Kylee is at home! “
Cody warns her.

“ Oh come on Cody! She’s a big girl! I’m sure she’s seen a boys cock before! “
Misty said with a laugh.

“ Yeah but I don’t want her seeing my cock! That’s just not right! “

“ Me and Crystal see each other naked lots of times. “

“ That’s different y’all are girls. “

He then positioned himself so he’s behind Misty, guiding her towards the kitchen and stairs that lead down to the den. From the hallway Kylee and Jenna race back towards Kylees room, before they are spotted by either Cody or Misty.

As Misty descends the stairs she sees 8 of Cody’s best friends all looking at her naked body.

“ Shit! Why didn’t you tell me they were here? “

“ You should have known! You didn’t see all them cars in the driveway? “

Misty then looks at the Tv. The movie playing showed a bound and naked slave girl kneeling among a group of Roman soldiers, who all had their cocks out.

“ Get on your knees! “
Cody said turning and facing Misty towards his guests, while pushing her down by her shoulders. And surprisingly that wasn’t hard.

It was as if she was falling to her knees willingly.

All of the boys quickly stripped naked and surrounded her.

From the top of the stairs, Kylee and Jenna watched Misty suck multiple cocks.

The girls then went to the foyer and stole Misty’s clothes and quickly returned to Kylees room giggling.

Even from Kylees bedroom you could hear the orgy playing out as Misty took it in all three holes at once. And had a boys cock in each hand and the others just standing over her jerking off.

Misty was almost at a major climax. When suddenly the outside door opens and in walked Cody and Kylees mom.

And Mrs. Karen James was not happy at what she was witnessing.
And it didn’t matter none that her own son and 8 of his friends were all naked and fucking Misty. It was all her fault.

“ Out of my house now! You skank! “
She yells dropping her bags of groceries and unbuckling her belt, yanking it from her pants.

Misty breaks away from the boys, and racing towards the stairs.
She lets out a yelp as just the tip of the belt strikes her naked ass.
At the top of the stairs she feels Mrs. James grabbing her right ankle attempting to trip and pull her back down the stairs.

Misty grabbed the railings for support and kicks Mrs. James right in the face.

“ Ouch!…Get back here! You little whore! “

Misty races towards the front door, desperately looking for her clothes.

“ My clothes are gone? “

She then felt another welp from Mrs. James’s belt.

She jumped and let out another yelp as she finds and twists the door knob.

Mrs. James then grabbed Misty’s left arm.
With her right hand she pushed the older woman back, allowing her just enough time to get through the glass storm door, which she grabbed and slammed it against Mrs. James’s head. Glass shatters. Misty jumps leaping off the porch to avoid the broken glass. And across the front yard she bolts.

With Mrs. James in an angry rage right behind her.
Misty jumps into her Chevy Nova firing it up.

“ Oh no you don’t! I’m not finished with you! “
Mrs. James yells reaching for the ignition. Misty stomps the clutch and shoved it into first gear and pops the clutch and stomps the accelerator, pulling away from the pissed off divorced mother of 2.

She erratically spins the Nova to the right, off the street and into the front yard, chasing with the car Mrs. Karen James back into the house.

From the safety of her front porch she watched the naked unruly teenager shred her Bermuda sodded yard, by spinning about 5 figure 8’s into it.

“ I’m calling the cops! You’re gonna pay for this you little bitch! “
Mrs. James yells at the top of her lungs.

“ No wonder she’s divorced! She’s acting just like a typical Karen! “
Misty says with a laugh as she reached out the window shooting Mrs. James the bird as she burns rubber down the street.

From the stop sign down the street you could hear her burning rubber through the first two gears. The mighty SS Nova let out a dominant bark as she shifted into third, and sped away.

She breathed a sigh of relief, knowing that she was safe. She then lights herself a smoke. But realizes the reality that she was naked.

Being naked can be a bad thing, law enforcement might perceive her as a runaway slave that slipped her collar and stole a car.
No way did Misty want to deal with that type of shit.

Luckily the only law enforcement she spotted along the way was the chain gang that was shoveling out the gravels that paved the country road.
They all took a good look as she passed by.
All of them would have given her a much better pounding than the one that she’d just received.

“ Wiping off Boss? “
She heard one convict yell out, as he was asking permission to stop work for a moment just to wipe the sweat from his brow.

A guard on horseback wearing mirrored sunglasses and holding up a big double barrel shotgun looks straight down onto Misty through her passenger side window.

“ Good day mam. “
He said with a big smile and a tip of his hat.

As her car passed he looks back toward the convict.

“ Hell no! You stop and I’ll whip your ass! “
From his saddle hung a rolled up bull whip, letting everyone know he meant business.

Misty gets passed all the horny convicts but unfortunately she had to drive through town to get home.

For the most part nobody really noticed her nakedness except for the occasional truck driver. And he’d just blow his horn and. Whistle at her. Except for that one Butch looking lesbian one. That drive a logging truck. And that had a crew cut and lots of tattoos tried to proposition her.

Other than that no one noticed until she passed the Mc Donald’s where Mom and Aunt Cheryl was just pulling out after lunch.

“ Hey there goes Misty. “
Cheryl pointed out to mom.

“ What’s she up to? “

“ Don’t know let’s find out. “

Mom rolls up in that Cadillac next to Misty’s Nova. At a red light.
Misty suspiciously scrunches down into the seat as Aunt Cheryl looks over at her.

“ Are you naked? You acting like you’re naked? “

Moms head snaps to the right looking across Cheryl and at Misty.

Cheryl lifts herself slightly so she could see inside Misty’s car, seeing her hiding her big breasts with her arms.

“ You are naked? Why you naked? “
Cheryl asks.

“ Go home!…Now! “
Mom yells at Misty from her drivers seat.

Light turns green Misty takes off and mom and Aunt Cheryl falls in right behind her.

“ Shit! How am I supposed to explain this? “
Misty said nervously looking through her rear view mirror.

“ Oh shit! Am I speeding? “
Misty looks at her speedometer. Knowing that mom will chew her ass out for driving too fast.

“ That child will do anything to embarrass me! “
Mom yells out In anger.

“ Oh calm down Deb! I’m sure there is a logical explanation for this! “
Cheryl said.

“ Cheryl when have you ever drove around naked? “

“ No I never have but I was naked a bunch of times in the back seat of a 57 Chevy lots of times.”

“ In 57 I was slave naked all the time! “
Mom said in anger.

“ Well that explains it. Maybe she’s been enslaved? “

“ No! She’s not been enslaved! Slaves don’t drive cars! I’ve been reading about shit like this in those dare to discipline books. The books say that she’s acting out to get attention. So God Dam it! I’m gonna give her some attention when we get to the house! “

A short time later they arrived home. Misty leaps from her car forgetting her keys. She runs towards the front porch and door, while mom reaches down and takes off her high heels.

“ Deb take a breath and calm down! You don’t want to do nothing you’re gonna regret. “
Cheryl warns.

“ She’s had this coming for a while now! The book says I need to nip this shit in the bud! “

Mom then gets out and directly walks barefoot across the yard to a yellow bell bush and breaks herself a switch from it. She then turned and walks towards Misty.

“ Momma please don’t! “
Misty begs as mom comes towards her with the switch. Being without her keys she can’t open the front door.

Mom then struck Misty’s legs with the switch.
Out of instinct Misty runs leaping over the porch railings and through the maze of azaleas beneath the front of the porch with mom right behind her, wailing the switch.

Around and around the front yard they run.

From the car Aunt Cheryl watched as Mom finally caught and tackles Misty. She’s then bent over her knee and whipped right there in the front yard.

Passing cars stopped.

“ Hey lady you can’t do that! “

“ That’s abuse! “

Another neighbor yells out.

Mom whips Misty until she’s crying hysterically.

“ You’re grounded! Get in the house now! “
Mom yells at her, putting the switch straight to Misty’s beet red crying face.

Mom marches back to the car.

“ Do you feel better now Deb? “
Cheryl asks.

“ She needed that! “
Mom said back to her.

“ I think the book says you should talk these things out. “

“ The book says spare the rod you spoil the child!”

“ That’s the Bible Deb! Not Dare to discipline! “
Cheryl pointed out.

“ How do you know? You ain’t no parent! “
Deb points out as she drove back towards town, passing about 5 county cop cars all with blue lights flashing in hot pursuit straight back towards her house.

“ Wonder what happened? Somebody must have robbed a bank or something? “
Deb asks wondering as she drove away without a care in the world.

After Christmas break.
Misty was still pissed off.

“ Mom whipped my ass! And wouldn’t even hear my side of the story? “
She sighs.

“ She’s been reading them Damn Dare to discipline books again? I guess that’s where she’s been getting this shit from? Not listening to me and all. “

“ This is Kylees fault! She got my clothes and caused this all to happen. I’m gonna kick her ass!”

Misty said pulling into her parking spot at the high school.

Out of her car she soon gathered with her click of friends, Staci, TrIci and Shirley. She explained the
situation at hand.

Kylee had to pay dearly for this. Misty was missing her $75.00 designer jeans, along with her favorite hoodie. And Crystal was pissed assuming that Misty had pawned her new pair of high heels.

Of course Misty couldn’t tell her own sister she was there trying to seduce and fuck her boyfriend, so she had to tell her something.

The girls walked into the commons and spots Kylee at her locker.

Misty walks up and knocks the books out of Kylees hand.

“ WTF? “
Was all Kylee got out, as Misty spun her around. Just by her shirt the fiery pissed off red head shook Kylee, slamming her head and body against the lockers.

“ Bitch! You got my clothes! “

She said with one hand to Kylees throat, the other all balled up and ready to punch her right between the eyes.

Kylee cowers and begs Misty not to punch her. But no she didn’t have her clothes.
So basically by the hair of the head Misty and her click of bald girls drags helpless Kylee down the hallway and into the girl’s restroom, where the four of them shove Kylee back and forth between them.

“ Take off all your clothes or I’ll kick your ass! “
Misty said bullying young Kylee.

Piece by piece with tears streaming down her face Kylee strips naked.

“ You’ll get your clothes back when I get mine! “
Misty informed her as she and her click of bad girls left Kylee naked and crying, taking all of her clothes with them. Making her walk that naked walk of shame to the principals office.

Both Misty’s mom and Kylees moms were at the high school within the hour. Mrs. James had Misty’s clothes in hand.

The principal Mrs. Beasley suspended them both. Which wasn’t a bad deal for Misty, since she hated school anyway. And spent the next few days working checkout line number one at the Piggly Wiggly. Which made her more money, and made her happy.

Mom then had to apologize to Misty for whipping her ass, cause the truth then finally came out why Misty was driving around naked that day.

It was still an awkward situation for them all. Especially between Misty’s mom and Kylees mom, since Misty’s mom was the realtor that sold Mrs James her house and her son Cody was supposedly exclusively dating Crystal which was Misty’s sister but Cody secretly wanted to fuck her on the side.
So there was no way all of them could avoid one another.

From then on the relationship between them all was totally awkward to say the least.

The End
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post:
timerider