Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Enslaving the nation part 2

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Enslaving the nation part 2

Post by mikey22 »

The take down of Senator Deb Jones.

Not knowing of the plot forming against her. Mom would continue to do her part at promoting and crafting new slave laws. She easily got passed another bill, that expanded another decade to the young slaves that got caught into the slave draft scheme, keeping the young in bondage to the age of 35 instead of 25.

“ They might not be new slaves, but I’m sure they’re still profitable. “
Mom would say with an arrogant laugh.

She even worked with the IT department, hoping they could make the lottery type machines that blows the ping balls around with numbers on them hit more accurately. That way they could catch and enslave more of the young people.

In the background though, they convinced the FBI to investigate mom to try to dig up something they could use against her.

Mom being a state senator, she had the power to cover her tracks pretty well from deleting herself from the federal database that documented her former slave life.

Cause apparently there’s laws against former slaves running for political office.

The government has a negative outlook on former slaves. It’s kind of like the promotional propaganda that the Marines put out.

“ Once a Marine always a Marine. “

The same holds true for slaves.

“ Once a slave always a slave. “

Even though a former slave is free to dress in clothes and Pursue employment so they can support themselves, political power is forbidden.

To many people the slave thing has quite a negative stigma to it. Even though your free people will look down their nose at you. It’s sort of like being on the sex offender registry.
Former slaves get shunned in a lot of ways. It might not be fair but as we know life is not about fairness.

At the Federal level moms records were squeaky clean, thanks to her falsifying them.

Everything checks out good.

She’d obtained a business degree from a small community college in California where her husband Red was stationed in the Marine corps. After his tragic death, she’d moved to Mississippi and obtained a real estate license in 1976. She was a widow and a mother of 2 that were in their mid 20’s at the time. She’d served 2 terms as mayor of Whorisville Mississippi.

But no matter how many times they blew up the map, they couldn’t find this historical old town for some reason. As if it didn’t exist.
But her home address was just east of Tunica and south of South Haven, which is where she got her start in the real estate business.

Nothing before her marriage to Red was on file. No birth certificate, or place of birth. No school records, where she would have attended grammar or high school. no SSI number or even an SIN number, and everyone has one of them these days.

It didn’t take much to connect the dots. There not being any school records sent up some red flags, cause in most cases the only people of the 1940’s and 1950’s that didn’t go to school were slaves. Which were from the most part, slaves from the abolished breeding farm practices of the time.

“ Do we have a slave on our hands? “
An investigator asks his comrades.

Cause there was no paperwork in the federal system that documented the breeding farms, but at the state level there should be. Or at least some documentation that they had been freed, cause most if not all were freed after some big court case that outlawed the primitive and brutal and inhumane practices that were used on them farms.

“ Practice up on your southern accents, we going down south boys. “

The lead investigator would say.

This might be mom’s downfall cause even with the privilege of being a state senator, no way was she gonna walk in and explore the records department of the slave office. Located in the basement of the state department of agriculture. The place just gave her chills.

The feds flew into Memphis where they met with the local agents at the Memphis office to accompany them to where senator Deb Jones was from.

With search warrants in hand, they formed 3 teams of men. One team would go to the department of agriculture.

Another to Debs house, where they would ransack the whole place, turning it upside down.

“ This is where the most famous Senator in the country lives? “

With mom’s wealth they expected an antebellum mansion on a plantation, not a one level 3 small bedrooms and a single bathroom that dates back to the 1950’s

“ This place is a dump! You sure we got the right address? “

They crash open the front door.

“ Yeah there’s her picture on the wall. “

They proceeded to trash the whole place, ripping up the ugly green shag carpet, knocking holes in the popcorn ceiling and even knocking holes into the fine wood paneling, not finding shit in the process. But they did free some rats hidden in the wall.

“ Shit this woman is a total slob! “
They said noticing the over flowing trash can, full ashtrays and even a pyramid of beer cans on the coffee table, along with her panties, bras and stockings laying about where she just stripped out of them.

“ I expected better than this! She don’t even have any slaves penned up out back! “

They then turned their attention to her garage, which in actuality was kept in better organization than the house was, but still they found nothing. Moms pickup truck and relic of an old Cadillac was also gone through. Finding only rolls of blueprints, her pink hard hat, safety vest and the steel toed boots she’d change into when she was looking over her construction projects.

Nothing slave oriented was found on the entire place. But in mom and Misty’s bedroom they did find quite the collection of sex toys.

Team number 2 descended onto the states department of agriculture, where they’d spend hours if not days going through the so called records department. By this time there would be decades of records to dig through before they’d find anything on mom.

Team 3 parked across the street from moms real estate office to stake it out for an hour or so.
At the time Aunt Cheryl was running the place while she was in Washington. Aunt Cheryl had decades of experience and she was currently training Crystal and Misty both to someday being the ones to take the company over.

At the time me and Misty were the only ones there. Misty was doing her thing, eating snack cakes, sipping her Pepsi and smoking her cigarettes sitting behind her desk. I was just there loafing.
In moms absence I self promoted myself to being the department head of maintenance. And all you know in the working world these department heads don’t do shit but tell others what to do. And mom had these 3 illegals she was paying under the table, to do all the grunt work that I was supposed to be supervising, by keeping all her rental properties and shopping centers all looking good. I’d drive out and check on them once in a while. Other than that I’d just stay in the office with Misty in the air conditioning.

About that time a big old black car rolls up in the parking place in front of the office, and 4 guys got out. All had that look about them. You know that J Edgar Hoover look. They all wore blue suits with ties. The skinny one looked like a nerd, with his greasy black hair black rimmed Buddy Holly glasses on. The other ones were big old burly looking guys. They all looked like they just walked off the set of Mississippi burning.

They come walking into the office together.

“ Are you Crystal Jones? “

“ No Im Misty who in the Hell are you? “
She starts to get up from her desk, and he proceeds to slap my wife across the face right in front of me.

In a pissed off rage I throw a punch at this fucking nerd, he ducks to dodge it and shoved me right into those 3 big burly guys who work me pretty good. I felt almost as if I was on an episode of the Rockford files, taking there blows being knocked back and forth between them.

“ Throw that piece of shit out of here! “
The nerd in charge yells out.

I was then thrown out the door, and proceeded to make my getaway.

“ Where is Crystal? “
He asks my wife.

Misty just pointed towards the parking lot, where Crystal just drove up and parked her little Toyota.

At the same time Aunt Cheryl and Uncle Jack drive up in this big Chevy 4x4. Aunt Cheryl hops out of the passenger seat, you could barely see the top of her head over the front of the truck being as short as she is. But as she comes around it looking all sexy and dolled up in her tight fitting skirt, slightly unbuttoned blouse with them big boulder sized tits squeezed together by her bra, exposing an awesome amount of cleavage. Then there was those sexy legs of hers as she struts onto the sidewalk in those high heeled mulls. Looking sexy as Hell.

Crystal was in her more conservative red dress and matching pumps.

Uncle Jack or as most know him as Big Jack just stepped out of that tall 4x4 Jack stands at 6’8 and weighs about 275 pounds. He has that intimidating biker look going for him, with his full salt and pepped beard and long hair that went down to the middle of his back.

“ Get ready boys! This looks like trouble! “
The nerd looking agent said.

Crystal walks into the office first.

“ You Crystal? “

“ Yes sir. How may I help you? “
She say’s politely.

“ Cunt you can start by shutting your fucking mouth! “

Crystal gasps in shock at the man’s crudeness.

“ Who are you? “
He asks Cheryl.

“ I’m Cheryl “

The three agents look at one another dumbfounded. They didn’t know anything about her, but they all liked her sexy looks.

“ Do you work here? “

“ Yeah “

Was all Cheryl got out when one agent grabbed her by her arm, yanking her away from her husband and right out of her high heels.

She lets out a scream.

Big Jack lunged toward the man that was just manhandling his wife away from him.

The other agent quickly snatched his 45 Magnum straight from his shoulder holster hidden under his coat. He puts the barrel against Jacks chest.

“ One more move and I’ll blow your God damn ass away! “

Jack raised his hands and backed away.

“ We ain’t finished here!…You hurt my wife! Or either of these girls! And I will find you and kill you grave yard dead! “

Jack said without a single tremble in his voice.

“ Get lost! “
The agent said raising the gun slightly.

“ Jack go get us a lawyer! “
Cheryl said to him, as she wanted so badly to slap the son of a bitch across the face that still had a tight grip on her arm.

Jack backs out the door, gets into his pickup then backs out of the parking place and stomps the accelerator crashing his truck into the rear fender of there big black car, pushing it sideways and right into Crystals car.

“ That guy is crazy! You should have shot him! “
One of the agents said as Jack speeds away.

These guys don’t know who they’re messing with when they mess with Big Jack, or his family.
Most of us know him as a gentle giant. But he is a ex Marine and a Vietnam vet that has an endless amount of kills under his belt. So it wouldn’t surprise me in the least of these guys end up dead later on.

But meanwhile it was back to business for the agents. They proceeded to flash those badges and proceeded to show the search warrants and temporary enslavement papers for Misty and Crystal. Of course they don’t have nothing on Cheryl but they’re gonna take her in with the girls anyway just as an accessory.

All three got their wrists and elbows zip tied together behind their backs. And they were forced to kneel like slaves while mom’s entire office gets ransacked.

A half hour later they find nothing to do with slave stuff.

“ The three of you are going to us to Memphis! “

“ Why? “
Crystal asks naively.

“ Oh I don’t know! “
He says rolling his eyes as he helps Aunt Cheryl to her feet. He the. slowly looks her sexy body over.

He rubbed his hand along Aunt Cheryl’s ass and up to her waist, feeling the tightness of her belted skirt.

“ Honey I’m hoping you’re looking forward to taking this off? Cause a full strip and cavity search is in order. “
He says softly.

Crystal and Misty gulp hearing that one.

“ Wait a second! Can’t I at least get my shoes! “

“ Sure thing Honey! I’ll let you wear them for now. He said watching Cheryl slide her bare feet into her high heeled mulls.
The clonking sound of the loose fitting mulls clicked and clonked with every step she took.

Outside the girls are all crammed into the backseat of the wrecked black car.

And off they go to the Federal building in Memphis.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 4):
timeriderjean.amelotCwelst72reddbunnz