Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Enslaving a nation part 5A

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Enslaving a nation part 5A

Post by mikey22 »

The Super Slave 5000 Power wash unit.

For some reason mom has got the impression that young women that have recently came into slave world have been lacking in the hygiene department.

I think she’s been getting letters from supervisors from many of the slave centers. All complaining about unfortunate things like BO. It’s not good when the slave center stinks like junior high school boys locker room.
So apparently there was enough complaints that mom felt that government should step in and help with this matter. So she got her team of experts together to create this thing. And like stated earlier mom is gonna be the first to test it out.

First moms told to go ahead and wash her face in the sink.

“ Get all that damn makeup off! You look like a damn whore! “
The Sergeant demands.

Once she raised herself from the sink though. Many backs away from her quickly.

“ She’s got Small pox? “
One worried handler yells out.

“ She ain’t got Small pox dumb ass! Those are just freckles! “

Yeah a thick layer of makeup can conceal a lot. Of things an older mature woman would like to hide. Freckles, laugh lines, crows feet and just wrinkles that comes with age.

Next moms fitted with some swimmers goggles to protect her eyes from injury from the jet like force of the water.

She’s then marched into the shower, her hands restrained from above. Her body is hoisted slightly off the floor. Her ankles are then restrained and held so her legs are spread apart.

From the power washing device. Two robotic hands move towards her crotch, one is holding a can of delousing chemical. The fingers of one hand spreads her lips apart while the other sprays the chemical into her pussy.
The procedure is repeated with the crack of her ass. This gets rid of a lot of those pesky things known as crotch critters. You don’t want that kind of shit running rapid around a slave camp. Things like that can really be detrimental to a slaves worth when it comes for her time to sell.

Next came the body soaking from above, which was more delousing chemicals. This treats the hair of the head and her entire body.

She’s made to hang there for time for the chemicals to do their thing.

The chemicals are then rinsed away.

Next comes a generous amount of antibacterial soap, that costs her body. Last but not least comes a white powered substance known to consumers as Mr. Bubble bubble bath. The powder sticks to her skin.

A button on the wall is pushed, and from two directions this cocoon type of thing moves from the wall and incases her entire body. Inside of it is soft bristled brushes that scrub the slaves entire body. The pussy and ass are inserted with a vibrating spinning device that cleans and pleasures her at the same time.

About 2 minutes later everything stops and the cocoon thing opens and parts from her body. She’s then hit with jet like water force from all sides, pressure washing her body just like you would your driveway.

After that a more gentle shower falls from above rinsing everything away.

The glass door opens and mom is lowered back onto her feet, and she’s freed from her restraints.
She’s then walked to the dryers that blow over her naked body.

They then give her a quick look over.
Without a doubt she was squeaky clean. It even cleaned the red polish from her fingers and toes.

Mom was then ready for her quick medical examination from the slave vet.
And it didn’t take him long to point out her flaws.

“ Really?…Ya’ll call me in from dinner with my family to examine this? “

“ Ain’t my fault Doc. FBI brought her in. You got to take this up with them. “

He then turned mom around so the press could see her scared back.

“ Just so y’all know this shit right here ain’t done today. Whoever whipped her like this didn’t give a damn for her resale value. “

Many gasps of shock were heard from many of the women reporters.

“ You gonna schedule her for a grading Doc? “
Another reporter asks.

“ Hell no! I’m marking her down as Select. I’m not wasting a professional man’s time for shit like this. “

“ How about her tits? They look pretty good to me! “
Another reporter yells out.

“ Where the fuck are your standards? “
Doc says with disgust.

He then proceeded to lift moms tits and let them fall.

“ People want young and perky! Not old and saggy! “
He then looks at his assistant that was holding a clipboard.

“ Get her on the list for a Torpedo tit job. Than a tummy tuck. “

“ All right! I’m gonna get a new body! “
Mom said smiling on the inside.

“ Put her down for a face lift too! And see what they can do with them scars. “

“ Get on that scale right there! “

Mom gulps not wanting her weight to be broadcasted across the nation and world. But At barely 5’1 and weighing a whopping 180 LBS. It was not looking good that that was gonna be kept from the press.

When the following weeks National enquirer came out, the former Senator was claimed to be the first 600 pound slave.

It was bad enough having your slave naked mug shots shown to the world but when a woman’s weight numbers are all across the board regardless of whatever the actual number is. And the fat shaming kicks in, that really makes it worse.

“ I want her on low fat low carb and zero sugar slave slop. And get her into the gym for lots of cardio! “

He pointed to the exam table.

Mom gets up on it and lays back placing her feet in the stirrups.

The press all moves in close with cameras clicking away as Doc slides his hand into her.

“ How’s her cunt? “
Many from the crowd yells out.

“ She’s slave hot and wet! “
Doc said with a smile for the first time.

He then signed off that he’d examined her, and proceeded to go back to join his family.

Mom was then moved on to a dentist chair to get her inner lip tattooed with the numbers found within her records.

From the Parker Farms she was listed as Slave #1 D-11-15-1942. Purchased by a Cole and Maggie Parker from the stock yards in Whorisville Mississippi. On 4-18-1942.

“ That’s interesting I thought she’d been a product of the farm? “
A young clerk said as he then flipped through a stack of bills of sale, that dated back to the earliest from 1776. All with the same numbers but different years and locations.

“ Those got to be from other slaves, ain’t no slave alive that damn old. “
The Sergeant said.

Though mom did have that pale ivory skin that an immortal vampire would have. They didn’t take the time to test her reactions to garlic or hold a mirror up to her or anything like that.

But they did slip out both her dentures.

“ Hey those are mine! “
She complains.

By doing so that got her a good dose of devoice antidote sprayed down the throat.

As the tattoo guy got busy tattooing her numbers into her lower inner lip, her hand kept reaching for the tray where her teeth were sitting.

“ Stop that! You can have them back when you loose 30 pounds! “

Mom whimpers hearing that one.

Once finished a young wrangler dragged her from the dentist chair, she was then put on her knees to suck him off in front of the press.

The 24 hour news cycle documented every moment of the former senator as she was processed as a slave.

She was then put into a kennel and transported back and forth daily to the Capital steps. Where her former leftest colleagues would mock and antagonize her as they came and went to work daily.

Other than that she was just waiting for her court date.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 4):
reddbunnzjeepsterBelindatimerider

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Enslaving a nation part 5A

Post by Belinda »

What a wonderfully inventive and exciting solution to the hygiene issue.
These users thanked the author Belinda for the post:
mikey22

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Enslaving a nation part 5A

Post by mikey22 »

Belinda wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:42 pm What a wonderfully inventive and exciting solution to the hygiene issue.
Thank you so much. I’m trying hard to get the newly enslaved up to standards. Lol