Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Dear Abner - Ho for the Holidays

Proud, educated, professional women who secretly long for humiliation, discipline, or slavery have their fantasies fulfilled.
imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Dear Abner - Ho for the Holidays

Post by imreadonly2 »

Dear Abner,

My family made it's money in real estate, but after I graduated from Wharton I used my families connections to start a hedge fund that has put me in the top .01%, even though I'm not even 30 yet. I have a fabulous condo overlooking Central Park, but I always come home to the family estate for the holidays.

When I came home for Thanksgiving, my stepmother Blake contacted me about an idea for a "really unique" Christmas present for my dad. One of the houses on the estate that the family frequently uses for our more debauched parties is, appropriately enough, actually designed to look like a Roman Villa. There is usually a statue of "The Greek Slave" in the alcove near the rear, but when my stepmother took me there I was surprised to see the "visual distraction" of the statue had been removed and a black marble pedestal had been placed on the landing.

Blake explained that her idea was to have me, my sister Brittany, and her pose for an oil painting of a Roman slave auction, with my idiot, ne'er do well younger brother Eric acting as the auctioneer. I should explain that my dad definitely has a "type", so Blake, Brittany, and I all look like sisters, especially since my stepmom is actually a year younger than me. As my dad is always cycling through slave girls during parties at the villa, and saying how he would fuck Brittany and I if we weren't his daughters, I knew that he would love the painting, and the chance to show off "his hot women" as he often referred to us.

"What will we be wearing in the painting?" I asked, sensing where this might be going.

"We'd be naked, of course," she said, smiling devilishly. "Except for our slave collars. Only a fool buys a slave slut with clothes on."

I actually blushed so red that my stepmother commented on it, and Helga, the fat maid who always seems to be around to listen in, remarked that my face looked like "a fat tomato." I objected, as I'm the head of a hedge fund, and the thought of posing naked, particularly in front of my step mom and lecherous brother, was quite humiliating. "I'll be naked too," she reminded me. "Plus we'll finally get to see which of us is the hottest."

I have to admit that idea intrigued me, for even though I compete on brains and not on beauty, my dad often comments on which one of us looks "the ripest" on any particular day. He usually chooses Brittany or my mom, because 'your glasses and business suits make you look like a guy." I know he's joking, but I'm very competitive, and I hate it when he says it. I was curious what his assessment might be if we were on equal, albeit bare, footing.

The truth be told, I also found it incredibly hot. Running a hedge fund, I have a million things to worry about and I'm very much in charge. I've often fantasized about what it would be like to be one of my dad's slave girls, naked and submissive and subject to the whip. I hope you don't think I'm weird, Abner, but I think a lot of girls feel that way, even if they won't admit it.

Bottom line is when my Dad flew to Atlanta we brought in the artist and he immediately started taking pictures and making sketches, some of which were quite explicit. Again, my face went tomato red. It got worse when we started posing together, and Blake, Brittany, and Eric (in a roman toga, cracking a long whip) saw me naked. Eric hates my guts, since he's older but I'm clearly the heir to dad's empire. Delighted to have the upper hand at last, he made no attempt to disguise where his eyes were focusing, and suggested several very lewd poses to the painter for me, so the audience could "see" the merchandise.

The artist, Pablo, worked hard and fast, and was always sketching and painting and taking pictures. Geez, he must have seen every inch of me. He encouraged Eric (who had been practicing with the whip) to crack the whip over my head, and "near her ass", because he liked the way it may my butt cheeks clench and unclench. At one point Eric, bastard that he is, suggested "her slave girl ass would look even hotter with a couple of stripes on it". Pablo and stepmom and Brittany (who by this time was very jealous of the attention I was receiving from Pablo, who was clearly arranging me as the centerpiece) quickly agreed. As a result I ended up with the whip cracking across my ass, and even between my cheeks, skinning my butthole. The pain was agonizing, and I howled, but (totally ensconced in my role) didn't break position. Pablo, fascinated, told Eric to do it again...

Brittany and Blake got very competitive, and soon they were juicing up to match me, which only made Eric hornier and the humiliation of it all the hotter. My Wharton degree melted away as I became tits and pussy, up for sale on the block.

The weird part is the more humiliating the poses and the more degrading Eric's treatment got, the wetter I got. The humiliation was a major turn on, and it amped up to an 11 when Helga decided to usher the staff into where we were posing in the guise of preparing for our annual New Year's even party. So every maid, butler, chauffeur, stableboy, groundskeeper, pasty chef, and handyman on staff got to watch bug eyed as I strutted my stuff buck naked on the block, with Eric cracking the whip while his boner tented the front of his toga. Some of the slave girls were brought in, ostensibly to clean, but as they were given togas and were naked they catcalled us, and teased us about what hot slave girls we were, and how "hot the whip marks look on your naughty slave girl bottom." Helga even had the pool guy and UPS guy come in for some fucking reason. Pablo didn't object, since "the more people watch them, the more they drip."

On Christmas Day the painting was finally revealed. The painting was hyper realistic, and you could see every hair and even the folds around Eric's tentpole toga. My stepmother Blake stood on the left stairs, her legs spread, licking her lips as she teased her nipples for the buyers, a pose that perfectly captured her personality. My sister Brittany was on the opposite stairs, squatting, leaning against the wall, legs spread as she played with herself, her spread, wet pussy and butthole on display as she worked herself to orgasm.

I was stage center, on all fours, leg spread, with a look of shock on my face as Eric cracked the little tails of the whip cracker against my asshole. My pussy was hot, spread, and literally gaping open. It was the most humiliating, degrading pose I could imagine, and my dad loved it, telling everyone that I was once again his favorite. He even gave me a new nickname, "Winky", suggested by Helga as she related the way my asshole 'winked' at the sound of every whip crack.

The staff loves my new nickname, and is always making sly references to my portrait, like leaving an extra cushion on my chair or hemorrhoid cream on top of a book I was reading or next to my dinner plate. They'll call me Winky, or say they didn't recognize me with my clothes on, or ask if I want to "spread out more", of if I'd like to swim in the nude (even with the pool boys gawking at me). I blush like crazy, but don't object, because it makes me wetter than the pool I'm swimming in.

My Dad LOVES his painting, and wants to display it in the alcove at the New Years Eve party. The idea gives me butterflies, as I know all of my families debauched friends are going to see me slave naked. It's unbelievably humiliating, as I think of all my dad's lecherous friends and all the bitchy girls I grew up with looking at me whipped and spread. It's incredibly hot and humiliating, if that makes sense? What really makes me nervous is Eric said he is going to wear his toga, and Helga has left the slave whip and the three collars on the black marble stage "for decoration", as she put it. I've objected to having the painting on display, but I've been ignored, and I am unsure of what to do. My real fear is that word will spread beyond the house, and I won't be able to run my hedge fund anymore if everyone in New York starts treating me like everyone at home is. How do I stop this train?

Winky
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 13):
Carl BradfordMr. SmithBelindajeepsterCwelst72LoyalHoundjessmartinDarrenwhipstheslutsunderdog_13Greyman and 3 more users

Carl Bradford
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Dear Abner - Ho for the Holidays

Post by Carl Bradford »

I'm sure that Abner will have some wise words about this rich young woman who was "born to the collar." Once again, Joe has left us wondering what will come next--in this instance, how will the woman (probably with her brother's help) trade her hedge fund in for a permanent collar? Thanks!
These users thanked the author Carl Bradford for the post (total 4):
Mr. SmithBelindajeepstertimerider

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

There is just so much to cover in Winky's letter. Abner will write a response since time seems of the essence and then he needs to finish his other story. Apparently he left slave wrangler Joe hanging with Belinda fondling his tawse in the most current draft.
:spank:
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post:
Belinda

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Belinda »

Carl you have gotten Mr. Smiths attention and cannot wait for Abners Response. My submissive juices have been so stirred on a New Years Day.

Happy New Years

Yours truly,

Belinda
These users thanked the author Belinda for the post (total 2):
Mr. SmithCarl Bradford

jessmartin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by jessmartin »

Great story, I wonder if it's still considered incest once Winky and Brittany are done with the collar and slave brand, or their dad will finally be able to fuck them at one of the parties, because I'm sure Eric will fuck them both, especially Winky, regardless of whether it's legal or not.

Darrenwhipsthesluts
Commenter
Commenter

Post by Darrenwhipsthesluts »

Another great Abner short Joe! So happy to see you writing again. Would love if you continued Margot’s adventures now that her lecherous and wronged ex-employee has her under his control . Yet, I will take what I can get.

And thanks to Belinda and Mr.Smith and all who add to these stories to make them even better!

Another great Abner short Joe! So happy to see you writing again. Would love if you continued Margot’s adventures now that her lecherous and wronged ex-employee has her under his control . Yet, I will take what I can get.

And thanks to Belinda and Mr.Smith and all who add to these stories to make them even better!
These users thanked the author Darrenwhipsthesluts for the post:
Belinda

Carl Bradford
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Carl Bradford »

With regard to the question about incest: I can only speak for myself, but in MY interpretation of Slave Texas, a slave collar automatically cancels marriages, heterosexual/homosexual preferences, and (I suppose) incest: the slave has no choice if a free person wants to use him/her; that's part of the terror of losing all control over your body. That's why I have specified that freed slaves have to get another marriage license to re-marry their previous spouses, who have meanwhile been free to have sex as if they were single again. (Which still leaves the question of probate: if the slave is an unperson, does his/her property, in this instance a fat hedge fund, go to the new owner or the surviving family members?) Anyone have a different interpretation of incest and marriage for a slave?
These users thanked the author Carl Bradford for the post (total 3):
BelindajeepsterMr. Smith

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

I think your interpretations sounds good to me, Carl. I see enslavement as a defacto death, with the persons belongings being divided among their heirs. Of course if it is a debt enslavement, then it will go to the person(s) they owe the debt to, and it may also be awarded to another party as restitution for some criminal action on the slave's part. While it's true that parental / familial bonds become meaningless, it is also a fresh start, so once enslaved you don't have to worry about business obligations, debts, marriages, etc. Slavery can be the ultimate form of freedom. :-)
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 4):
jeepsterBelindaCarl BradfordMr. Smith

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

Dear Princess Winky,

The train has already left the station so to speak and you need to find a way to accept that the painting will be made public and, in some way, own it. I had a mixed reaction to your lengthy letter where my initial advice was going to be to embrace the painting by offering to pose for the reenactment knowing full well that you could find yourself subject to an impromptu auction. One should do the things that make them happy after all. Maybe offer to cede center stage to your sister Brittany and let her go first.

Deep down in your heart you know that you would enjoy the thrill of being sold as a sex slave after feeling the bite of the lash, but this might not be the ideal situation to live out that dream. The pinnacle for this ultimate thrill, as you only get sold that first time once, is feeling the sand of the Broadway auction block between your toes while demonstrating your slave heat dancing for the lash culminating in a memorable orgasm rolling on the block at the Big D to the sound of the auctioneer's cry of "sold". If you are interested in earning the distinctive title of Sandy Foot Girl this way, there are strategies that can be utilized to help you find a good Master.

Then there was the alternative of dressing up in a revealing toga with two muscular well-hung male slaves dressed (naked) as Roman slaves trailing behind you as your "personal" servants. Demonstrate that you are a strong confident successful woman that can pose like this and own it. For some reason I recalled a scene from the HBO series Rome where one woman gifted her rival an extremely hung male slave. She even put a ribbon on it, and you could do the same by sending a message to all in attendance while casually ridiculing you loser brother Eric's depiction in the painting with an erection. Maybe a hint or two that the artist embellished the size of the toga tent. That should have that little cockroach scurrying away into the shadows.

The bigger issue is the whip and collars on display that likely will lead to your brother suggesting and your father embracing a live reenactment of the scene from the painting and possibly more where the three of you are auctioned off somehow. This would of course be of questionable legality but for the wealthy like your father and his friends the law often doesn't apply to them. What you need is a preemptive strike to avoid this scenario!

Create another option that fuels your father's vanity while taking the focus off you personally and I have just the thing. A New Year’s Eve themed Bonding Badging where your stepmother and father reaffirm their love for each other by having your stepmother publicly branded with your father's personal badge demonstrating her devotion (and submission) to him. My lovely bride Amber and I did this to celebrate our wedding anniversary and it was magnificent. In all honesty I'm not sure who enjoyed the experience more, Amber or me. Explain to your father that for a powerful man like him nothing says you're mine, the woman of my dreams, more than blowing a big wad in your wife’s mouth as your personal mark is being seared permanently into her ass by an expert like Merle Atkins. Making this happen would be a gift from you to the two lovebirds that I am sure they would never forget.

A Bonding Badging entails strapping your stepmother down naked in front of all your father's debauched friends on a branding bench conveniently located on the pedestal with a special O-ring gag instead of the traditional bite gag. In front of all the guests the smith would warm her up by making her hump the handle of the branding iron to a climax during which she sucks your father’s cock. The goal is to flood her body with endorphins from her orgasm which act as a natural analgesic. Then the brand is applied during which your father climaxes, flooding her mouth with his baby batter followed by another session humping the handle, pumping even more endorphins into her needy body.

Since time is of the essence, contact Merle Adkins right away for a custom branding head designed for your father as Merle is a true artist. If there is a family cattle ranch use that design as the starting point and let Merle take it away. It would be wise to contract with him for the ceremony. He has a portable branding rack and everything else you would need and is a master at making the slave girls sing while humping the branding iron before and after he applies the red-hot badge.

Since this is a New Year’s Eve party tell your father that he needs to give dear old stepmom a midnight kiss that she'll remember into perpetuity. Time it so that your father blows his wad, and your stepmother feels the kiss of the hot branding iron burning your father's badge into her ass at the stroke of midnight. Help them share the experience with everyone in attendance with big screen TVs that simultaneously show the ball falling in New York city, daddy filling her mouth and the white-hot branding head burning into her buttock. Isn't this just so romantic?

Now let me help you address your own needs that you so recently discovered when your loins overheated as the whip cracked across your ass while posing for the painting. According to a recent Walker and Sheldon study of married, college educated, professional women 78 percent of these women reported fantasies involving enslavement and becoming a pleasure slut. Specifically, more than 68 percent fancy being forced to have sex with their owner, 52 percent said the thought of being sold at auction revs them up, 48 percent longed for a spanking, flogging, or some other form of slave discipline, and 42.4 percent fantasize about being strapped down on a branding bench and made to hump the branding iron to climax while only 24 percent actually wanted to feel the kiss of the hot iron. The study concluded that after a busy, often frantic day at the office having to make important decision after decision, these women were attracted to the tranquility of submission as a slave at home and the simplicity of focusing on meeting the needs of their Masters (usually husbands).

Since you didn't mention a special someone in your life, I am operating from the assumption that as an educated and financially successful entrepreneur at such a young age, men in general find you intimidating. There are many smart and successful women out there that crave a traditional themed marriage with a strong man in charge that can meet their needs. A starting place would be to engage in some high-end slave training and the Ananke Academy studio in Manhattan can meet all your needs from fitness Slave Yoga, classes in the various sexual arts, learning to relish the sting of the whip in the BDSM classes, and the mental aspect of learning to manage your slave haze.

Ananke also has a very exclusive matchmaking service where they can help you find a future husband that is capable of publicly navigating your success while putting you in your place at home. I know for a fact that in New York city they host a monthly BDSM themed mixer where their clients, all of whom are naked and collared for the event, are lashed by eligible bachelors over a glass of wine or something stiffer. It is surprising how often meeting like-minded individuals at these events leads to a more traditional first date and so much more. You will never be happy until you find a man that will put you over his knee for a bare fanny spanking to put you in your place when HE thinks you need it. As my lovely bride Amber often reminds me every time I put her over my knee, a well spanked wife has a better disposition and outlook on life, and yes, they fuck much, much better. I can attest to that.

If you have any further questions, feel free to write and have a Happy 2024!

Best.

Abner

Ask Abner is written by Abner Armfield, advice columnist and author of the New York Times bestseller The Redneck Guide to Home Training Your Slave. Please email your questions to askabner@comcast.net, or write to: Abner’s Mailbox, c/o THE DALLAS MORNING NEWS 1954 Commerce St. Dallas, TX 75201.

Mr. Abner Armfield is a direct descendent of John Armfield, the founder of Franklin & Armfield, the largest slave trading firm in the country prior to the Civil War. He is on the board of the reconstituted Franklin & Armfield that owns the Old Slave Mart chain amongst other interests. He graduated with an MBA from the McCombs School of Business after undergraduate studies at Ole Miss. He met his wife Amber Post while working as a trainer at the Pearson Pussy Ranch right after graduating from McCombs. Ms. Post, a fellow trainer at Pearson’s, wrote the best seller Five Years a Pleasure Slut about her many adventures as a concubine and currently has her own syndicated column. At age 19 she received her concubine certificate after six months of in-depth training at the Venus Academy where she graduated with honors. The couple co-star in the highly rated syndicated TV show Ask Amber and Abner in its seventh season on the Slave channel. Amber is currently in the fifth year of a FINO enslavement to Abner and the happy couple have three children.
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 8):
GreymanJim927jeepsterBelindaCarl Bradfordunderdog_13JustBobtimerider

jessmartin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by jessmartin »

Just incredible, I can't help but imagine that New Year's Eve party, in which in addition to being marked and fucked the stepmother serenades him and Brittany, although personally I lean towards the idea of Winky and the two slaves, bragging about them and ridiculing her brother, without knowing that someone has prepared everything so that at a given moment the slaves will rebel against her, fucking her and turning her into the slave she wants to be, having no idea who really owns her.
These users thanked the author jessmartin for the post (total 5):
imreadonly2Carl BradfordMr. Smithjeepstertimerider

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

The potential incest angle, much like incest as a whole, did nothing for me so I declined to include it. Carl and Joe had an interesting discussion on incest in the legal slavery world. I also like to have my stories be consistent with some kind of rule of law where there is a legal basis for the enslavement which makes holding a binding auction problematic So then, is Winky just randomly auctioned off with no legal basis for it? I did not see that as a viable outcome other than the brother wanting to just get rid of his sisters, and competition for the family fortune which seemed to be getting far a field. Thus turning the stepmother into the spectacle became the best option. I'm sure Daddy had an airtight prenuptial cutting her off if they separated sot she would be hard pressed to object to her midnight kiss.

Regarding these responses, Joe and I do not communicate at all. He posts and I try to come up with a reply from Abner. More could have been done with Brittany with more information about her. Is she still in college for example? That could have opened up a number of things like auctioning her as a Spring Break Slut, Summer Slave or even for a Gap Year Enslavement. But then she would have to agree to it or be persuaded by her father to go along. Maybe the threat of cutting her off financially if she didn't agree to be auctioned off but then again, what father would auction off his daughter(s) on a whim? Anyway, I need to get back to writing my stories with the hope of finally finishing one.
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 5):
Carl BradfordjeepsterJohnny LawrenceLoyalHoundtimerider