Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

The Yards Chapter 10

New to writing? Post your story here. For first-time authors.
kaylee36dd
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

The Yards Chapter 10

Post by kaylee36dd »

I have finally completed this story. Thank you for your kind support. I love this world and might be adding more stories in the future. I hope everyone enjoys the conclusion.

The Yards Chapter 10

Present-Kaylee

I was lost in thought staring blankly at all the intake stations. I watched with mixed feelings as a slave at the station next to mine was getting processed then led away and pushed through another door next to where we were standing. The process was noisy with fingers clicking on keyboards, beeps, and dings, of computer notifications, and cries of slaves as they were led away. Some of course were there for the grading, but it seemed like many had no choice. I watched Morgan as she was led away toward the door fighting, screaming, struggling, and cursing the whole way.

“Kaylee Miller, is that correct?” I vaguely heard my name called, through the pumping of the blood in my ears. I was numb watching a person that I loved and was still dear to me being pulled against her will into the other room, the door closing behind her. She was gone! Panic and doubt filled me at that moment, and I could feel myself beginning to hyperventilate.

“Kaylee Miller……HELLO……Kaylee?” I was fighting the tears and struggling to stay composed. The sounds of the world, including my own name, were muffled. Then I felt a hard slap across my bare ass. I shook my head and turned toward Miss Pierce.

“Are you back with us Kaylee?” she asked, looking me in the eyes now that she had my attention. “Ok don’t cry,” she said, wiping a tear from my cheek. “These people have a job to do, and you are holding them up so please pull your shit together and answer their questions.”

“But Morgan,” I felt a wave of grief coming over me that I could not stop.

“But Morgan nothing, she is fine, she will be fine, and when this is all over you both will be fine and better for it. Now pull it together.” Miss Pierce was stern, and I could tell she was just done, and I did not want to push anything further.

I turned to look at the wrangler glaring at me impatiently.

“Are you Kaylee Miller?” She asked.

“Yes mam,” I answered her quietly, taking deep breaths and calming myself down.

“Great, now we are getting somewhere,” she clicked away at her keyboard, “and Mandy is everything the same as the other one?”

“Umm no I wanted to give this one more of a deluxe or VIP treatment if we could.”

I quickly turned to look at Miss Pierce as she responded, having forgotten about our conversation at the gas station a few hours ago. As I spun my head, I remembered what I had requested and instantly regretted asking for a deeper experience.

“But she is still a virgin, so there will be some limitations there. I am not sure what extras we could offer but let me think about it as I get her in the system.” She clicked away.

“Whatever you can do would be appreciated,” Mandy responded gently, stroking my arm.

“Sure, of course, let me see, we could offer a chemical brand, a tit tag, permanent hair removal, she will be receiving a personal body hand washing rather than an automated one due to her virginity, and we could sign her up for anal, or oral service for the staff or both if you like. Some of the other stuff could result in vaginal penetration, and the value of a virgin on the market is worth a small fortune, especially one as pretty as this one.” The wrangler stopped and looked at Mandy for her decision.

“Ok well since they will be in overnight let’s sign her up for all of that but the anal. She is still an anal virgin as well, oh, and if you could go back and give Morgan that Diamond grading package as well if it is not too late.” Mandy winked at me as she gave the wrangler her order like we were an item on a menu.

“I need to correct you for a moment, mam. The slave we just registered is 101-49-1795 is no longer recognized as Morgan.” The wrangler said matter of fact but smirked at me as she said it.

“Yes of course, sorry for the mistake, could you give my slave 1795 the diamond package?” Mandy smiled at the wrangler trying to hide her annoyance.

“I would be happy to,” the wrangler smiled back while hitting the keys on the keyboard harder than I thought she needed to. “Ok with the grading, add-ons, and overnight boarding brings the balance to $2798.56.”

“Great,” Mandy handed her a credit card, never letting her smile falter, “and do I get a coupon or something for the accessory shop?”

The wrangler took the card from Mandy and held up the colorful slip of paper with a big 10% across the front. She then looked at me, “As soon as I swipe this card you will no longer be Kaylee for the duration of your stay here, and in the eyes of the Federal Government you are now 101-73-1801.”

I just looked at her as the world went in slow motion. Her hand pulled the credit card through the swiper on the side of her computer. The computer beeped, and a moment later the printer on the side began to cough up a receipt. I was now 101-73-1801. My bedroom fantasies, desires, and fears were all about to be realized. I was scared and dripping with excitement.

Then things started to happen quickly. A loud siren began to warble along with a red flashing strobe light. Before I knew what was happening, I was on the floor with a knee in my back lying beside Miss Pierce in a similar position. My hands were quickly cuffed behind my back, and I watched in strange, horrified fascination as my teacher's clothes were ripped from her body. Was this part of the diamond package I thought? She started to scream and fight but was no match for the four wranglers that seemed to have appeared out of nowhere and had stripped her and bound her arms behind her back. Once the ball gag was in place, we were both helped to our feet. We stood close to each other, and I felt Miss Pierce's breast against my arm. I felt her body shaking against mine.

“Hello slaves, “We were both spun around to find three people, two men and a woman all dressed nicely, but the man in the middle oozed confidence and it was obvious he was in charge. “I am Wayne Newport, and it seems we have a little problem,” he spoke to us calmly as he looked at me overreaching out to lift and inspect one of my breasts.

I tried to pull away sinking back against the wrangler behind me, “Sir I don’t understand I am just here for a grading; I am sorry I am not sure what we possibly did.” I was now shivering despite how warm the room was.

Wayne raised his hand and the woman behind him stepped forward handing him a computer tablet. He looked at the screen and said, “101731801 formerly known as Kaylee Miller, he paused to look up at me for a moment. I was not sure how to respond and just nodded. He went on, “And you 2347, are a working FINO slave Amanda Pierce on an essential government job placement program or something or other?”

I glanced at Miss Pierce as her head bowed, staring at the floor nodded yes.

He handed the tablet back to the woman, “Well it looks like you 2347 have caused me a great deal of grief. You as an indentured regardless of what bullshit government program you are on, are still not allowed to own any indentured yourself while under an ownership contract.” He stepped closer and started to circle me, running his hands down my shoulders and back. “The magistrate should have known better, but he didn’t and signed the contracts on the two slaves you brought in.”

He emphasized his words ``two slaves' ' by pinching my ass causing me to yelp and pull away.

“As you obviously are too ignorant to understand, is that your contract is through a subsidiary I own.” He looked at Miss Pierce for a response but as you can imagine she did not have one. “Now that these two slave contracts have been notarized and now reside in the National Database, I am now the default owner of these two pets.” He was now in front of me again standing very close. “Not a bad acquisition, under normal circumstances,” he reached forward with both hands taking my breasts in them, rolling my nipples between his fingers. I felt dizzy as my pussy began to tingle.

“These however are not normal circumstances,” He moved in front of Miss Pierce and grabbed her nipples. I could see that he was pinching and twisting them, and could tell that her breathing had changed, as her body was growing tense “You have now flagged us to the DoA, with multiple violations. Not only your legal infraction,” he snarled at her, twisting them a bit harder. I saw her trying to pull away from the punishment, “but also the two new accusations have put me over my allowable legal slave counts.” I could see his fingers were turning red and white from the pressure he was placing on her. Miss Pierce finally cried out through the gag tears streaming down her cheeks.

“Sir,” the woman with Wayne spoke. It was just one word, and he released her nipples and straightened up his suit jacket before stepping back from the both of us. “As your legal counsel I know I do not need to remind you that the legal ramifications of this one,” pointing to me, “and the other one that is in the grading area as to whether they are or aren't slaves will be tied up in the courts for years, you could force sanctions and maybe even a shutdown by the DoA.”

“I know that!” He barked at her, staring through Miss Pierce and me. “Now tell me what you think we should do about it.”

“Clear your books immediately of two, maybe three slaves for good measure to get yourself back in your ownership compliance.” She was very matter-of-fact as she laid out what to do, “process the two new ones as if they are your own, maximize your revenues with them, but I would not keep them. Getting them moved through the system as quickly as possible may lead to the DoA to quickly bury this as well.”

Wayne Newport stood there staring at us, seemingly letting all the lawyer's advice sink in. Then a smile crept across his face. “Get the one in slave grading to the block as quickly as possible. Get her to the warehouse and have her in a cage when the DoA arrives in case they need a head to roll hopefully it is hers.” He snapped his fingers and Miss Pierce was quickly pulled away, “and take this one to isolation to keep that cherry safe until I have a chance to auction it off.”

“No, you can’t do that! I was going to do that myself?” I screamed out at him and tried to pull away.

He reached out, grabbed my nipples pinching them and pulled me close to him so I could smell his cologne. “Listen here slave I own you now all three of you, and I intend to maximize the profits as my lawyer suggested. And they may not even cover my legal fees for dealing with all the extra bullshit the three of you have caused me. So, I will sell that virgin cunt of yours to the highest bidder then send you to the auction block an hour later. Who knows, maybe someone will offer to buy you and your virginity as a package deal.” He let go of my nipples and stepped back. “Get her online ASAP so we can start the online virginity auction in an hour or so. Get marketing to start sending out emails, and links on all the usual sites. Take the teacher to the warehouse, have her put with the convicts, and give Miss Cherry here an unobstructed view.” With that, he walked away, and I started to cry and shake uncontrollably as I was drug away.

We did not go far before we arrived at the cage, I was to spend my night in. It was on the third floor above the slave warehouse. The warehouse was full of activity and life. There must have been about two hundred men and women below me in cages. Some cages just held one slave, others two or three, and a few cages that held ten or more slaves. I was mesmerized by all the sexual activity going on below me. Slaves on slave sex, masturbation, and wranglers both female and male enjoyed the treasures of the slaves in their care. I could not help but touch myself as I watched the activity below me. It was a busy place besides all the sex. There were some cages with slaves tightly bound in them being loaded into the back of trucks. Some slaves were crying, some seemed indifferent to what was happening to them, while even others were relishing in their plight.

Then I heard a voice I knew. From the side of the room, Miss Peirce seemed to have arrived. I wonder what had taken her so much longer to get there. She was screaming and begging as she was led through the warehouse. It felt like all the activity paused to watch as everyone knew what was about to happen to her, but me. I heard my cage lock and I turned startled to see the handler that brought me to my cage handing me a blanket and a pillow through my open cage door. “Where are they taking her?” I asked, nodding below me toward Miss Pierce as I took the items from her.

“Oh, she is on her way to the gladiator cage. It consists of the biggest and meanest men and women here.” She was hooking some kind of hose from the ceiling to two dildos on the side of my cage, “most of them are convicts here for major crimes, just shy of murder.” She kneeled beside me and pointed to the thick black devices around their necks, thighs, and biceps. “Those are simulation receivers.”

“What do they do?” I was scared for Miss Pierce as she was being placed in a cage full of violent criminals.

“Well, that is what I am trying to tell you. You stupid cow!” The wrangler mocked me as she continued with dildos on the side of my cage. It stung to hear her call me stupid and a cow. I was wondering if I was starting to experience the slave brain I had read so much about.

“Those devices when used with non-lethal electronic rubber weapons will cause the struck part of the body to stop functioning like in a real gladiator battle simulating the loss of an arm or blood loss kind of injury. She looked at me for some kind of recognition and found none. I just looked down hearing Miss Peirce screaming “NO” repeatedly and struggling as they brought her to the cage entrance. “Never mind, just know those fighters rarely get women. Keeps them angry so they do better in the arena. Your slave friend, there is a treat for them tonight.”

I looked at her in horror then back down at Miss Pierce who was exhausting herself in futile efforts to get away. The men in the cage were saying and calling Miss Pierce things that were purely vile. One of the wranglers reached into a bucket beside the cell door. When he pulled out his hand it was coated with a thick yellow goop. He ran his hand between her legs and ass, and almost instantly Miss Pierce stopped screaming and let out a loan moan.

“Well, they just coated her with Horny Juice gel,” she chuckled.

“What does that do?” I asked.

“It is going to make your friend very compliant and moaning like a whore all night long begging to be used rougher and harder. You are in for a show tonight,” she smiled, “ok look here the blue dildo is for water, and the black one is for food. These are part of our blow job training, so if you want to eat or drink anything tonight you will need to suck them as if they were a real cock. Do a good job otherwise, you will be pretty hungry in the morning.” She latched and locked the cage and walked away.

I laid down. I was excited for her to leave so I could watch the action below me. Miss Pierce was now locked in a pillory in the center of the cage. The biggest tattooed-covered man I had ever seen stepped behind her and grabbed her hips. He thrust into her in one quick fast motion. She screamed out as he did so her body shaking, as she came. I could see the floor below her was wet. He started to pound into her hard and fast, her body tensed up and then started to shake again. did she just cum I wondered? She started to push back into him letting out a long low moan. I saw her shaking again, and I realized she must be having rolling orgasms. I kneeled there in my cage open-mouthed watching the next man step behind her and this time thrust into her ass. I could not help myself as my fingers began to rub my clit imagining myself being taken so harshly by those dangerous men. The third man to take her was thrusting hard into her, forcing her shoulders to crash into the frame of the pillory. She screamed out like she was being murdered, causing all the activity on the warehouse floor below me to go quiet. The room watched her as her scream faded to a shudder and a mumble before she fell limp in her bindings. Two wranglers that had been watching the action quickly entered the cage, took her limp body out of the pillory and moved her to the floor where they once again secured her with her legs spread wide. As they moved out of the cage another gladiator mounted her motionless body. I felt a tremor in my thighs and fell to the side of my cage as a small orgasm rippled through my own body. I lay against the bars of my cage for just a few moments as I recovered, realizing I was thirsty. I opened my eyes slowly and crawled to the blue dildo and started to suck on it like a straw, but nothing happened. Then I remembered what my wrangler said about treating it like a blow job, so I started to suck and lick it like so many of the women I had watched on my hidden tablet. I started to suck, lick, and bob my head, imagining that it was a faceless male wrangler forcing me to service him. I moaned a little as I made love to my water dildo. I looked down as I was sucking and saw Morgan locked in a cage with three other female slaves. She was looking up at me, anger and disgust showing in her eyes and face. I felt like I wanted to hide so I leaned back and stopped sucking just as I was rewarded with three quick jets of warm, milky colored slimy water. The squirts hit my chest and quickly ran down my belly. I looked down at her again, my face burning with embarrassment. There was a wrangler at her cage reaching through the bars he was guiding her mouth to his cock. I went back to my water dildo and began to suck and bob again. I was again rewarded with more of the strange slimy water. I felt my body warm up and my pussy started getting wet with each squirt I swallowed.

Out of nowhere, an electric chime filled the room, and most of the lights went out. I lay down and closed my eyes. Slipping my hand between my legs I let the sounds of passion, skin slapping, and moans lullaby me to sleep.

The camera zoomed in on Kaylee’s fingers rubbing her clit. Wayne was looking at the stats on the side of the screen. “This slave was breaking all the records,” he thought. He was shocked when Erin had offered up her daughter in her place, for their business venture, but it was an offer he quickly snatched up. He and the Millers had quickly come up with a plan to have Kaylee become the catalyst. This young virgin girl was going to be a far more believable option than the original plan. He looked back at the screen one last time: Virginity Auction will end in11H: 37 M: 07 S CURRENT BID: $15,000 He watched for just a few moments as the seconds counted down to zero: Virginity Auction 11H: 36 M: 58 S. $22,000. “I am going to make a fortune with this one,” he thought as he clicked off the screen.

Erin - 4 Weeks ago

Erin woke up to the sound of Officer Munn opening her cage. He reached in and drugged her out by her collar, pushed her to her knees, and fed her his cock, from the fly of his already unzipped pants. It tasted of sweat and piss causing her to retch a little, but she quickly found her happy place on her knees serving. She glanced over at the desk and saw Mr. Franks sitting at his desk with a slave bouncing on his lap. Her breasts were bound with a rope that was pulled through a metal ring in the ceiling and pulled tight to the leg of the desk. She was straddling him on the chair, and she swayed from her tits as he fucked her.

“That a hot fucking view Franks” Officer Munn said as he gripped Erins' latex head.

“Yeah, I thought I would punish this one a little bit for mouthing off when a customer slapped these huge titties of hers.” He reached around and slapped them himself as he was picking up his pace. “Think this ought to remind her of her place.” He chuckled.

Officer Munn had no staying power and pulled Erin’s head into his crotch forcing it down her throat. She felt it swell and start to spasm and she worked hard to fight the urge to gag. He grunted and pulled his cock from her mouth squeezing the last bit of cum from that dripped onto her breasts. He pushed her backward onto her ass, as he zipped up his pants.
“Come on whore let’s get you back in your cage.”

“UMGGNNPH no ahhhhh just leave her ohhh her out.” Franks was gripping the slave’s hips as he started thrusting hard in her filling her with his cum. He rolled his chair back and stood up leaving the slave to try to hold herself up on her tiptoes. “Can you go fetch me Claude he should be cleaning out the grease traps.”

Officer Munn was adjusting his gun belt, “You know I ain't your errand boy.”

“No, you are the fuck not, but with what we pay you under the table, you are my fucking bitch, and it would be a shame if the Chief found out about your side dealings. Now go get me Claude God dammit!” Franks had raised his voice but was just short of yelling. Officer Munn stormed out of the office without saying another word.

Once the door closed behind him Erin found her voice. “Mr. Franks, I need to talk to Wayne right away.”

Franks was pouring himself a glass of whisky, “You best call him Mr. Newport, and why would you think I would disturb him for the likes of you preacher whore wife?”

“It’s important it involves our deal and the slave teacher you have here.” Erin was trying to talk and think quickly.

“I cannot imagine that he would want to have anything to do with her either, we shipped her to Mexico this morning.” He drank all the whisky down and poured himself another glass.

“Oh no, why would you send her to Mexico?” Erin started to panic she needed the teacher back if her plan was going to work.

“She is a no-limit slave, and there is a high demand for American women down in the Mexican brothels. She is going to be extremely popular in the donkey shows so we sent her there.” He stood up and pulled up his pants.

“Please I need to talk to Way...Mr. Newport and we need to get her back.” She had crawled to the side of his desk pleading with him.

“I am about to lose my patience with you, and you have about 10 seconds before I am done with your shit and dump you into the Bukkake pool to lick up all the cold stale spunk.” He smiled at her as he pulled his belt tight.

“The young girls that were here yesterday were my daughter and her friend, and she is their teacher.” She was talking fast and took a deep breath.

“Damn which one was your daughter; them sluts were fine.” He sat back down suddenly interested in what she had to say.

“The tall one,” She answered his question before continuing. “I have a plan that would get my daughter to take my place as the catalyst for our plan and I can remain the loving supportive mother.” She looked him in the eye. The room was silent except for the buzzing of the window AC unit.

He fed the end of his belt through the belt loops, never taking his eyes off her. He was evaluating the worth of what she told him, trying to determine if it had merit enough to disturb Wayne. He knew if it pissed him off, he could very well be looking for a new job with all the drama he had brought him over the last few months. Finally, he picked up his cell phone from his desk and dialed Wayne Newport's number as he slumped into his chair, slapping the slave’s ass as she dangled from the ceiling.

The Yards-present

The camera zoomed in on Kaylee’s fingers as she was rubbing her clit. Wayne was admiring the stats on the side of the screen. This slave was breaking all the company’s records, maybe even setting all-time national sales and viewership records too. He was shocked when Erin offered up her daughter in her place, but it was an offer he quickly snatched up. He and the Millers had quickly come up with a plan to make this new catalyst work out even better than the original plan. He looked back at the screen one last time: Virginity Auction will end in 11H: 37 M: 07 S CURRENT BID: $15,000 He watched for just a few moments as the seconds counted down to zero: Virginity Auction 11H: 36 M: 58 S. $22,000. “I am going to make a fortune with this one,” he thought as he clicked off the screen.

Erin-Present

“Thank you for letting me know, we will plan to be there at about 10 am.” Erin hung up the phone and went to the bathroom to begin her bedtime routine.

“So, she's there?” Jacob was lying in bed barely glancing up from the book he was reading.

“Yes, Wayne said she is secluded and safe, and we should arrive in the morning around 10, so we need to be out of the house by 6:30 or 7 at the latest.” Erin was speaking to her husband from the bathroom as she ran water over a washcloth to remove her makeup. “I am kind of feeling guilty about this. Like we should be protecting her from this type of thing. I mean are we bad parents?”

He put a bookmark where he had stopped reading, “Look, you told me about her plan on selling her virginity when you read her journal. This was never my plan for her. I would have been happy to marry her off to the Jenkin’s boy. His parents are wealthy, and he is going to graduate from university in a couple of years and start a good job,” he signed and took a deep breath. “Kaylee is so independent and wild; this is the best solution for everyone. Once she is done with all of this, she will have more money than anyone her age, and she can start her life any way she sees fit. And best yet all the backlash we would have had to endure in the ministry, and as a family will be averted.”

“I know I just still feel kind of guilty about it, and” Erin's words were cut off as the bedroom door burst open sending splinters of wood flying. Erin ducked into the bathroom screaming, while Jacob rolled out of bed onto the floor.

Five armed men burst into the bedroom, two moving quickly to the side of the bed holding Mr. Miller to the floor. He started to shout and struggle, “Shut the fuck up!” one of the armed men said to him as he put a knee to the center of his back and a gun to the back of his head. Jacob lay motionless and watched as two of the men grabbed his wife and threw her face down on the bed. They quickly zip-tied her hands behind her back and sprayed Devox down her throat to silence her screams and cries.

The fifth man who had been standing in the doorway entered the room once all the commotion had died down and motioned to the men holding Erin to stand her up. He ran his reader across her breast and got a double ping with two slave ID numbers.

Erin tried to scream and curse him, but nothing more than small wisps of air could be heard coming from her throat.

“Looks like this is verified.” He held up the screen of his scanner that flashed red indicating her runaway status.

Erin stared at it dizzy with confusion, she was not a runaway slave. She had never even been a slave. She could not even try to explain with her voice taken away.

“Mr. Miller, my name is Cullen Jackson, and I am a slave hunter.” He spoke to Mr. Miller as he took pictures of Erin motioning for the men holding her to lift her top and push her pants down so he could record her condition before removing her from the home.

“I don’t understand why you broke into my house, neither of us has anything to do with a runaway slave.” Mr. Miller twisted under the man holding him down trying to get a better view of the man circling his wife.

“I understand that this might come as a shock to you,” he motioned for the men to take her out. The men holding her under her quickly drug her from the bedroom as she struggled and tried to pull back. “But your wife here is a chipped slave that escaped from service 20 years ago in Louisiana.” Cullen nodded at them, and they picked Jacob up and set him down on the edge of the bed.

Jacob shook his head trying to clear the cobwebs. “You got this all wrong. We married right out of college. She was never a slave ever. Something is not right.”

“Mr. Miller, I don’t care. All I can tell you is her chip matches, and I am taking her in to claim the bounty, all the rest of the shit you can sort out later.” The two men let go of him and moved to the bedroom door to leave.

“WAIT! WAIT! Where are you taking her?” Mr. Miller stood up and rushed them but stopped just a few steps after the men put their hands on their guns

Cullen looked at his phone, “Looks like the closest holding station is a place called The Yards.”
Cullen quickly followed his hired assistants out to the waiting van and sped away from the Miller home.

Kaylee

I had watched Miss Pierce being taken for over two hours before most of the men had lost interest and she hung motionless in the center of the cell. The warehouse was surprisingly quiet despite the room having well over 200 men and women all about. There was the sound of skin slapping nearby that drew my attention. I could see a wrangler gripping the hips of a mocha-skinned slave girl through the bars of her cage. The slave just grunted as the wrangler pumped in and out of her. He surged forward and gasped holding her tight against him, his hands holding her ass apart. Then he let her go and stepped back, tucking his penis back in his pants before moving on. I drifted back asleep with my hand still tucked between my legs playing with my clit. I woke up to the sound of a closing car door and screaming. My eyes were having a hard time opening and focusing in the darkness. The slave's voice sounded familiar and I was just able to get my eyes to focus as she was drug away from the loading dock. She was going on about how she was not a runaway slave.

“I guess they would all say that.” I thought as I watched as she was led or dragged her rather to the center of the warehouse to a raised pillory platform. She was forced to her knees on the platform with her head and arms put into the cutouts then the top beam was quickly lowered locking her in place. Next, her calves were lashed to the platforms where her knees rested. She was facing me but I could not see her well with her hair hanging down hiding her face. One of the handlers came up behind her and slathered something all over her pussy. It was just a few moments of him rubbing the cream into her ass and pussy when she grew silent, and the sounds turned from pleas and screams to soft moans and grunts. I knew she had just gotten a dose of that Horney Juice stuff. The wrangler picked something up and I squinted to see to make out that he now had two clamps in his fingers and released them on what I could only guess was her clit. The room was filled with a scream that woke the rest of the slaves up. Two more clamps bit into her nipples, and her scream faded into a moan as she threw her head back. “MOM!”

My mom was looking up at me with tears in her eyes as the first wrangler entered her, slapping her ass. I sat in stunned silence as her eyes glazed over as she was fucked over and over, each person leaving a black Sharpie tally mark on her back or ass. I found myself rubbing my pussy bringing myself to a small orgasm as I watched my mother moaning like a whore as she submitted to the debauchery. Once all the wranglers were done male slaves were led over to her where they mounted and rutted with her like a feral animal breeding. I could not believe it as I watched my mom orgasm over and over from the abuse before she lost all her strength and just lay there with her head hung low. After my third orgasm, I began to grow bored and decided to have a drink. I started to suck on the rubber water dildo. I was a bit more enthusiastic about it and was rewarded with lots more of the hydrating salty fluid, before laying back down in my cage and falling asleep.

Wayne sat in his office across from the slave hunter watching the preacher's wife taking her 25th or 26th cock he had lost count, on the large tv behind him. She had arrived late in the night and Wayne had not known about it until he woke up early that morning. Now he had the slave hunter sitting across from him in his office, “Look Mr. Jackson there has been some kind of mistake, the woman there is the wife of a pastor who also happens to be the leader of the Coalition ASPDC. I know both people, and not only can I assure you she is not a slave you are bringing down a tornado of shit on all of us.”

“I am aware who she is, I have done my homework, but a runaway is a runaway.” Cullen sat back in the plush office chair sipping his beer.

“Again, I can assure you she is not a runaway, and I am pretty sure I know how this double chip thing happened. She was here for a private grading, and she must have been double-chipped. I know she was with several wranglers as well as myself. A mistake unfortunately happened. I mean sometimes my wranglers will use old SINs when practicing and I am sure this is what happened here. “

“So, it sounds like what you're telling me is that the Feds should come in and go through your records.” Cullen took another drink of his beer.

“Look I am sure there is something we can do to sort this out,” Wayne said looking back at the screen at Erin. She hung limp in the pillory as another wrangler pushed his cock into her mouth stretching her cheek out.

“She doesn’t seem like a normal runaway to me either, but we both know that double-chipping is almost worse for the organization than for the slave.” Cullen ran his fingers across the soft fabric of the chair. “I honestly don't give a shit. I did it for the bounty what happens after I release her to you, I don't care, but I sure would hate for the word to get out that you are doing some shady shit around here. All those little kinky housewives are scared to come here and spend hubby money for fear they might end up on the blocks for some stupid shit reason.” Cullen smiled at him, taking another long drag on the beer.

Wayne gritted his teeth, “What do you want?”

Cullen tipped the bottle back, swallowing the last drink of suds, “I am getting tired of the road and would like to settle down. Kansas City is as good a place as the next.”

“Go on.” Wayne started to feel relief as he was getting a sense of where this was going. This guy had a price as most people do.

“You’re going to hire me, Mr. Newport, in some kind of high-level security position, making about double what I made on the road chasing down whores.”

Wayne did not even hesitate, “Done!” He leaned forward and took Cullen's hand, shaking it. “I have the perfect job for you, now if you could be back tomorrow at 10 am we will discuss the details.”

Cullen thought it was going to be harder than that as he was shown the door and led to the HR office by a wrangler to fill out some paperwork.

Wayne had sat back to watch Erin some more enjoying her screams and moans. The floor behind her was slick with an ever-growing puddle of cum, and her ass was burning bright red from all the ass swats she had received.

“BZZZZZZ” Wayne's intercom brought him back to his senses.

“Yes?” he said, pressing the button.

“Mr. Miller is here, and he seems to be in a panic.

Present-Kaylee
I was shocked at how well I slept. None of the noises of the warehouse kept me up, and they might have helped me sleep. I was famished though and quickly started sucking the food dildo. I was passionately sucking and bobbing before it released thick salty fluid into my mouth. I had just finished my morning meal when two male wranglers showed up. One of them got busy with the door to my cage while the other was tapping away at his tablet.

“1801 please step out and place your hands behind your back,” he never looked up from his tablet as he spoke.

I crawled out and stood up stretching as I did till my wrists clinked together behind my back causing my breast to stick out. The other wrangler stepped up and hooked a leash into my collar.

“Where are we taking her?” the wrangler holding my leash asked the one tapping away.

“Looks like she is going to grooming, then media,” he responded as he turned around still having not ever looked at me. They both led me down a flight of stairs. “This cunt is going to make the boss a lot of money I think.”

“I know, have you seen the current bid on her? It's like she has a golden pussy.” The wrangler smiled back at me and gave my leash a hard tug making me stubble as I followed them.

I started to cry again thinking about my current situation, and all the money I was about to lose, mentally kicking myself for being so stupid. By the time I had arrived at our destination and was pushed through the door, I was a mess.

“You have your work cut out for you with this one,” the man with the tablet said to the two women in the room we had entered. My eyes were so blurry from all the tears that I couldn’t focus on any of the people in the room.

“You're right she is a mess, let's get her body cleaned up first. Take her to the corner and hooker her leash above her head,” the woman said.

The wrangler gave a tug on my leash and led me to a corner as he instructed him to do. “Spread your legs and put your feet on the footprints on the floor.” I looked down and saw that there were two polished steel foot shapes on the floor. I had to spread my legs wide to have my feet on each of them. “Now please grab the handles at your sides.” I looked to my right and there was a small handle about chest high hanging from the ceiling. I reached out and took hold of each of the handles and my cuffs quickly locked when I did. The wrangler then quickly secured my leash high above my head before he walked away.

The female slave helper approached me, “Please,” I whispered. She gave me a sympathetic smile as she pulled on a latex glove and dipped her fingers into a large bucket full of some kind of jelly. I panicked as she approached me. I knew they were about to put that Horney stuff on me. My eyes grew wide when she knelt, and to my relief she started to rub the jelly all over my legs, being sure to cover every inch of flesh as she worked her way up my body. She took her time making sure that none of my tender flesh between my legs was missed. My tears had dried up, and I had started to calm down by the time she had the jelly covering me up to my chin. The slave was removing her gloves as the wrangler stepped up to me.

“I am Wrangler Glass, and this is slave 9213.” The slave took a warm damp cloth to my face as the wrangler spoke. “We will be prepping you for the media room where you will be live-streamed for the remainder of your auction.”

“Remainder of the auction?” I interrupted her.

“Yes, the remainder.” She said very pointedly. “The auction for your virginity began late last night, and is scheduled to conclude later this afternoon.”

My emotions were bubbling up to the surface again, and I was trying my best to keep from crying.

She went on nodding at the slave who put a small alligator clip with a wire attached to each of my nipples. “We are about to remove all your body hair, then give you medication to keep you calm during the live stream event. Then we will prep you for your inevitable deflowering.”

I heard a click and my whole body started to tingle and get warm. As quickly as the sensation started it was over, and the clips on my nipples were being removed. The wrangler stepped up with a hose and spray nozzle and started to spray my body. The water was cold and I squealed out as the water cut through the jelly clearing it from my body. I was crying hard again by the time the water was turned off, and I was unlocked. I was doing my best to reign in my hysterics as I was pulled to the gynecologist's table in the center of the room.

The wrangler gave me a small push, “Up on the table slave, and lay back.” I was sniffing back snot as I scooted up on the table and laid back. I felt a pull on my collar followed by the sound of a click.

The slave and the wrangler stepped into my view on either side of me. Each took an arm and took a step back laying it out on cushions that were sticking out perpendicular to the table. When my arms were on the cushions the cuffs secured themselves to the table locking them down.

I started to cry again. This was all too real and moving too fast. This reality was far different than my private cage overlooking the warehouse.

“Now we cannot have you crying this whole time. No one wants to buy a puffy-eyed snotty virgin.” The wrangler motioned toward the slave. Who stepped away but quickly returned between my legs. She lifted my ankles and locked them into the stirrups of the bed holding my legs spread wide leaving me exposed and vulnerable. I felt a cool wetness at my anus and looked down as I felt one of the slave’s fingers moving in and out of my other virgin hole.

The wrangler held up what looked like a pill and I would have thought it was a pill had it not been for the size. It was as long as a breakfast sausage but fluorescent blue.

“This is a lubricating and calming suppository.” She handed it to 9213. “This will help keep most of your emotions in check,” I felt pressure at my anus as it slowly opened for the suppository 9213 pressed into me. “It will also keep your bowels clean, and well lubricated for later.”

“Ohhhhhhh!” I moaned when I felt the slave's finger finally slipping into me and my ass closing around the drug. She withdrew her finger and wiped it off with the cloth. It only took a few moments for me to feel a warmth starting to cover my whole body making my nipples harden and my pussy grow wet.

Wrangler Glass smiled down at me. “Oh, I almost forgot there is also a little something in that butt pill that should also keep you…well, I will let you figure it out.” She brushed her fingertips across my nipples and it sent shockwaves through my body causing me to jerk and thrash on the bed. “Next we are going to devox you, so be a good pet and open your mouth.”

I felt too good to argue and a little delirious to be noncompliant so I willingly opened my mouth wide for her to she sprayed the back of my mouth and throat. She then brutally twisted my nipple. My eyes flew open and I screamed, but nothing but a small wisp of air came out. The pain was surprising and intense, but it quickly faded into that same warm tingling feeling, and I felt my pussy getting as wet as it does when I watch Slave 6969 on my tablet. I sighed and melted into the table.

“Good, now we won't have to listen to you as we do our work!” The wrangler said as they both went to work on my face. I lay there in blissful relaxation until they announced that they were done and I was quickly stood back up. They led me to a mirror and I saw that my face was made up in a soft, natural, innocent look. I could not remember a time I looked this innocent in my life. While I was looking at myself in the mirror, I didn’t notice that my ankle cuffs were being removed and white stockings with pink seams were being pulled up my legs. I didn’t care what they were doing to me as they touched and manipulated my body until I stood there in front of the mirror in an all-white babydoll with pink highlights, sheer robe, stockings, and 4-inch heels completed my outfit. I came out of my daze when I felt them hooking the ankle cuffs back on. I was getting wet looking at myself, when there was another tug on my collar and I was being pulled out of the room by the two wranglers that had brought me in.

My heels clicked as I followed along behind them, and I was aware of the slickness with every unstable step I took. Everyone that we passed stopped and looked at us as we made our way down the hall. They whispered and gawked at me, and that just increased the heat I was feeling in my pussy. We finally arrived at another door that was quickly opened and I was led inside. It was brightly lit and as I looked around, I could see several cameras in the ceiling and walls. I was led to the bed where the wranglers guided me to sit down. My leash was removed and another one was attached with a much longer chain. A small earpiece was pushed into my ear, and without as much as a single word they left the room locking the door behind them. I sat there looking around the room after they left. It was sparsely furnished with just a recliner in the corner, a small nightstand, a toilet, and two large TVs on the wall with the door.

“Hello, I will be guiding you through your auction.” A female voice in my earpiece started to speak to me. “I will give you directions that you must follow immediately to avoid any shocks from your collar. Do not try to say anything, just nod your head if you understand.”

I nodded yes.

“Good now if you would lay back on the bed with your back against the headboard. Pull your feet up so people might get a glimpse of your panty-covered pussy.”

I did as I was told and pulled my legs up with the heels on the bed. They put my ankles at a weird angle forcing my knees apart and exposing my pussy. Or at least it would have had I not had the panties on. Not that those mattered too much being completely sheer.

“Now look up at the TVs” The voice was soothing and I felt the need to not want to disappoint her. The screens blinked on. One was a live feed of me and what I saw shocked me. Not that I looked like every teenage male's wet dream, but the black text at the side of the screen.

“Current Bid $726,000”

My mouth must have been hanging open since the voice in my ear chuckled, “Hard to believe someone wants to pay that much just for a few hours with you.”

It refreshed itself “$756,000”

“Five hundred thousand was the reserve for just your pussy if you get to eight hundred, and you know they will, they get your ass too, if not the second highest bid will get the honors.” The voice was nonchalant as she spoke.

The number refreshed again “$775,000”

“Looks like now that you are live again the bidding is going to heat up. Now I want you to slip the panties down to your ankles and let the people out there on the internet get a nice view of what some lucky pervy is going to get for all of that money.”

I watched as the number changed again to $780,000 as I slid the panties down to my ankles, lewdly displaying myself for the camera. The other TV started to play a video that I could hear in my earpiece. The scene starts with a young woman in a cheerleader outfit being led to the locker room by her boyfriend. She was telling him she was a virgin in the scene, and it quickly became obvious why this video was playing for me.

“Do you like the video? One of your admirers won the side auction and got to pick what you watched while being watched.” The voice giggled again, “Absolutely pervy right.”

The scene quickly unfolded and the actress was on her back on a bench, her breasts hanging out and her skirt lifted over her hips. The bare cock was threatening to push inside of her. “Play with yourself slave as he enters her.”

I bit my lip and started to rub my clit, and I unconsciously arched my own back when she moaned into my ear as he entered her. I started to rub my clit in time with the fucking on the screen. I could feel my pussy drooling as I did. Then the guy on the tv moaned as I watched a close-up of his balls flexing as he filled her with his cum. He pulled out of her, and another cock entered her. I barely acknowledged the dialogue about sharing with the rest of the team. I clamped my legs and threw my head back and came. I twisted and writhed on the sheets for a few moments with my eyes closed crying out as my body shook and spasmed.

“Oh, my that was an amazing show you just put on, you were born to wear the collar.” she paused for a moment, “Another one or two of those and you might set an all-time auction record.”

I slowly opened my eyes and tried to focus on the web feed. The new bid total was $1,100,000. I felt a small twinge of sadness and regret but it did not last long as the virgin girl was now being taken out of the locker room to the center of the basketball court. The room was full and she was led to the top of an auction block. The students and teachers were all calling her names as she went through all her slave yoga positions and the auction started. I was so engrossed in the video I did not realize I was cupping my breast and fervently rubbing my clit as I watched.

I masturbated to a variety of videos for over an hour or longer until I passed out from exhaustion. I don’t know how long I was out but when I came to the live stream was over as well as the auction the screen was filled with “FINAL BID $1,950,000” flashing on the screen. I was shocked never in my wildest dreams had I thought anyone's virginity could sell for that much. A moment later Wrangler Glass and slave 9213 entered the room. The wrangler unlocked my collar from the chain, and they both helped me to my feet. I was feeling a little light-headed, and it took me a minute to get my balance. 9213 had me step out of my panties and they walked me back to the room where they had originally worked on me.

I sat down in the chair again, “We don't have to do much with you, your buyer likes the lingerie and look we selected for you for the streaming, but he has asked us to prep something else when he takes your ass.” the wrangler winked at me, ‘but he wants it to be a bit of surprise, I guess. Now we just need to freshen up your slave cunt, fix your hair and we will be ready to take you.”

“Thank you,” I tried to say but it came out raspy.

“Oh yeah almost forgot he wants to hear everything out of your mouth when you are taken for the first time. Hand me the spray slave.” 9213 handed her a bottle and squeezing my cheeks forced my mouth open and sprayed a healthy shot of the liquid down my throat. “Please tell me your slave number.”

“My SIN is 1801,” it was a relief to have my voice back, and I might have cried tears of joy but I was still calm from the effects of the drug earlier. So, I was all freshened up and standing in front of them.

“You look lovely 1801, now one more thing that will help you out tonight, and this might be the last time you get treated so kindly.” The slave brought over another long butt pill like the one before but this one was green in color. “I need you to spread your legs and bend over as much as you can.”

I bent at the waist and could hold my ankles and looked back as I felt the pink pill pushing into me rather easily this time.

I stood back up, “That will make your ass a little more elastic, but not until it bursts. And the suppository won't burst until you are penetrated. So, if you are lucky, he will get his finger back there first, otherwise, your ass will fight his cock at least for a little bit, but some sluts like that guess you will learn what kind of ass slut you are soon.” She had a wicked smile on her face as the slave helped me into my panties.

My hands were secured behind my back and I was led down another corridor to a large room that looked like a TV studio. Cameras and people were moving all around quickly. The wrangler handed me off to a sleazy-looking guy who stood back and admired me.

“You are just too delicious. I hope that I will get to work with you more in the future.” He led me over to two chairs behind a bank of small TV monitors. Each monitor had what looked like a stone platform centered on it but from all kinds of angles. He guided me to one of the chairs and my heart leaped when I recognized slave 6969 on her knees beside the other chair. “My name is Al.”

I cut him off before he could finish, “Allen Wright the owner of Creamed Cunt Productions, I love your movies and that is Slave 6969.” I could not contain my excitement as my total fan girl was showing.

“Yes, I am, yes she is, and I look forward to working with you.” He said as he got out a notebook.

“Working with me?” I looked at him confused.

“Yes, well maybe no one bothered to tell you but your um deflowering is going to be streamed for the VIP members of The Yards as well as the Platinum full-access PPV on SSBN.” He didn’t look up as he flipped through the binder. “You may be more famous than 6969 when this is all over.”

I looked down at her and she was already looking up at me with a scowl on her face, “Dildo training is one of my favorite videos.” I said, smiling at her.

“OK, great now let’s talk about what is going to happen in a few minutes and how you should react.” He looked at his binder and then back at me, “The man that has purchased the rights to your virginity wants a kind of virgin sacrifice cult vibe. I understand that you have been given something for arousal, is that correct?”

The excitement over meeting my porn crushes had faded, and I just looked at him nodding.

“Excellent.’ He snapped his fingers toward one of his assistants who was standing nearby, “please bring me the treb cocktail” he said and the assistant quickly disappeared.

“5 minutes, 5 minutes till live” a man with a headset walked through the set calling out to everyone that just caused the activity to increase.

“Ok up,” he said and he led me to the side of a long black drape. Men in long heavy black and red robes began to surround me. They all wore weird masks with grotesque and exaggerated facial features and for the first time in the whirlwind of activity, I started to feel nervous. The assistant showed up with a vial and handed it to Allen. He took off the lid and pressed it to my lips. “You need to drink all of this.”

I tilted my head back as he tilted the vial and the few ounces of liquid passed over my tongue and slid down my throat.

“That was a trepidation enhancer or a treb cocktail for short. I know you already are feeling a bit horny from the other supplements that you have been given, but for this scene, we don’t want to seem too into your virginity being claimed by a stranger. So, in a few moments, you will start feeling a sense of fear and some uncertainty while still having a drippy cunt.”

It was less than a few moments when every sound and action around me tensed and caused my heart to race. He was right too my pussy was dripping.

He cupped my tits as he stepped back, “god you're going to be a fucking star this might be the best thing I have shot in years.”

“2 minutes.” was shouted through the curtain by a nameless headset person.

The cocktail hit me quickly, my knees grew weak when I heard the low thumping of drums begin and the stage fell silent. I found myself in the center of eight men in robes that started to move through the curtain One of my slave escorts tugged on my leash forcing me to keep pace with them. My heartbeat quickly matched the beat of the drums, as I passed through the darkness of the curtain into what I could only describe as a chamber.

I was in awe of the room. It looked like something from a medieval dungeon or someplace that had human sacrifices. The outside walls of the room were decorated with black and red stone. There were torches high on the walls casting shadows to play across the masked faces that added to the fear I was feeling. I had slowed down taking in the room as we entered, but a tug on my leash caused me to look forward and see the massive altar in the center of the room.
“It was a human sacrifice room,” I thought as we approached it. The men in the front separated as they approached it walking around it. I, however, was left standing at the base looking across it. The stone looked polished and smooth while still looking worn like it was 1000 years old.

The last two men stopped on either side of me as the drums stopped. The only things that could be heard were my ragged breathing, my racing heartbeat, and the rippling of the burning torches.

“BOOM BOOM!” out of the silence the drums sounded and the two men turned to face me. I looked at the man on my right, his robe was open and I could see his semi-hard cock sticking out. I looked up at his face. He wore a mask that just covered his face above his mouth. He sneered then licked his lips as he returned my gaze.

“BOOM BOOM!” The drum sounded again and they reached out, grabbed me by my shoulders, and turned me around so my back was to the altar. They continued to hold me by my shoulder and wrists. I looked out and around the chamber. All the men had their cocks peeking out from the front of their robes; they were fully hard, or nearly hard.

“BOOM BOOM!” A flood light came on blinding me as I was lifted off my feet by the men holding my arms. Two other men appeared grabbing my ankles. It felt like an eternity under this bright light as they held me.

“BOOM BOOM!” The men began to move, guiding me gently back onto the altar. My hands were quickly raised above my head and secured with a thick rough piece of rope. The rope was coarse and dug into my flesh. Once they were done, they quickly disappeared back into the darkness. I laid my head down staring up at the ceiling, and noticed the faint glow of red that I could only assume were cameras. The cameras along with the shrouded figures that lined the walls and thousands of people at home stared at me through the darkness.
These users thanked the author kaylee36dd for the post (total 7):
FerdtimeriderJim927garymilkybirdLoyalHoundJustBob