Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Venice Vacations 1

jessmartin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Venice Vacations 1

Post by jessmartin »

Venice Vacations 1

Europe has changed a lot with the entry into force of the new Laws on Female Slavery, but that has only further increased its tourist interest abroad.

Venice in particular has regained its more medieval look, with fairs and shows where dozens of nude slave girls are displayed for use and subsequent sale.

I have traveled with the rest of my class from New York on a fifteen day trip through Rome, Florence, Milan and finally Venice; lastly after twelve days of visiting museums and churches, the twenty-four students in the group have three free days to do whatever we want.

The first day off, I decided to visit the best clothing stores in the city, and although Venice is not Milan or Rome in the subject of fashion, I was able to buy a wide variety of expensive and exclusive models, that night along with the rest of my companions we went out partying around the city, although I soon felt bad and returned early.

When I wake up and go down to breakfast, I barely find half of the group, and I suppose smiling that the night has gone on too long for most of them.

Although at first I was not too keen on the idea, a little excited by the sight of naked slave girls all day I decide to visit the market in San Marcos Square and see everything that happens there.

When I get there, I am shocked at the sight of dozens of stalls selling slave girls, but what strikes me most are more than a dozen girls exposed in the middle of the square. I approach them with curiosity and upon seeing me one of the guards of the square approaches me, "Buongiorno signorina, sono Giacomo, posso aiutarla?"

I try to answer the guard in what little Italian I know, but I am soon interrupted.

"American?" the guard asks me, to which I answer shaking my head without speaking.

"Calm down Miss, I will speak to you in English, I am Giacomo, can I help you with anything?" the guard says to me.

I pass the girls' gaze to the guard again and again without daring to ask.

"You'd like to know what's going on with those girls, wouldn't you?" the guard says to me, smiling.

Red-faced with embarrassment, I can only shake my head in the affirmative.

"Some of those girls have been left by their boyfriends tonight as a token of love, but most of them have been found drunk at night without any identification, if no one claims them before five o'clock in the afternoon, they will be sold as slave girls an hour later;" Giacomo explains to me.

Looking at the girls again, I finally dare to speak, "I'm sorry, my name is Emily, and their boyfriends are coming back for them?" i asks Giacomo.

"Most of the time they come back for them, and when they free them they ask for marriage;" answers Giacomo, "Although some wait until they are sold to buy them and take them home as slave girls; however, some end up here tricked and sold to brothels all over Europe;" he adds.

I shudder at Giacomo's words and glance again at the girls, looking for a girl who looks like she's sure to end up at the auction.

Giacomo notices my curiosity and approaches me sticking his body too close to me; "The brunette on her knees, she is the third girl brought by the same man this week, he gets 20% of the sale, this one is a virgin, so she will get good money;" he says kissing my neck as he finishes speaking.

I feel aroused at this caress, but I do not separate from Giacomo, who continues to talk to me, "All the girls are for free use, until they are claimed or it is time for the auction, the girls kneeling are for oral use, those in inverted position are available to be eaten in pussy and those held on the pillories are available for full use."

As Giacomo continues to explain things to me, I notice how he slips a hand between the buttons of my blouse taking hold of one of my tits, while he brings his other hand under my skirt until he places it on my wet pussy, "As I told you, my name is Giacomo, if you are out on the town tonight, look for me at the Palace and we will continue this," he says removing his hands from my body and moving away from me.

I need a few minutes to recover from the sensation, and only a chorus of moans bring me back to reality; two of the girls in the picotas are being fucked by two men who talk to each other as if they were having a coffee and not fucking two helpless girls.

I watch as the two cocks go in and out of the young girls' pussies; the noises the cocks make as they enter deep into the pussies, mix with the girls' moans causing an almost hypnotic music, I can't stop watching the two cocks until the two men cum almost in unison filling the used pussies with another load of semen.

I approach another of the girls chained on the pillories and reach her pussy finding it wet and full of cum, I stick two fingers in it and feel the girl moan and whisper something, "Please, I need to cum, they've been fucking me for hours and I haven't managed to reach orgasm."

Without knowing very well why, I start to move my fingers inside the young girl's pussy looking for her clitoris, I have never masturbated another girl, but I think about what I would like to be done, as soon as I find her button I start to pinch and squeeze it, I only need a couple of minutes to get the young girl to cum staining my hand with her juices.

Although I have brought the girl in the pillory to orgasm, I still feel very aroused and I approach the kneeling young woman pointed out to me by Giacomo, I pull up my skirt and pull down my panties before standing in front of her with my pussy in front of her mouth, "Suck my pussy until you bring me to orgasm slut;" I tell her stretching one of her nipples.

I am not a lesbian, and despite having had sex with several guys, I have never had my pussy eaten, but now I am enjoying more than ever in my life, the sensations of the young girl's tongue inside my pussy, licking my clitoris are incredible, soon I reach orgasm, and I have to lean on the wooden structure to which the girl is attached to avoid falling.

As I calm down after my orgasm and put on my clothes, I direct my gaze to one of the girls in inverted position and see on her thigh a tattoo of a red rose that looks familiar; I approach the girl and smile as I recognize Mary, the head cheerleader of my class in that humiliating position.

Mary is a complete slut, knowing what her slender and curvy body causes in men, she keeps wearing clothes that barely hide her charms; all girls who do not assume her leadership are left aside, and that has happened to me; looking at Mary again, I see in this circumstance an opportunity to take revenge.

As I play with two fingers in Mary's pussy, I bring my mouth close and stick my tongue inside, tearing a moan out of her, "You know very well Mary, I can't wait to tell the whole class that the slut who keeps bragging about her conquests all over the place is a fucking virgin;" I tell her giving her a hard spanking.

At first, Mary screams and protests, but when she recognizes me a gesture of joy appears on her face, "Thank God you are here Emily, last night we got too drunk and when we woke up we were all here, tell Mr. Mars at once to let us go;" she orders me forgetting her delicate situation.

A little surprised by Mary's words, I move a little away from her to look at the rest of the girls who are restrained, I immediately see that the other young woman in the inverted position is Carol, her twin sister Janet is kneeling next to the deceived girl, the two girls I have seen being fucked are Elena and Tracy, and the girl woman who has begged me to bring her to orgasm is Sofie.

There is Mary's whole group, all of them cheerleaders of the team, who faithfully follow the orders of the leader; I take a few minutes to think what to do and when I finally make a decision I start taking pictures of all the girls in those humiliating positions to then send them to the group we have created for the trip with the following text, "I think you should see this, San Marcos Square, quick."

As soon as I send the message, I approach Mary again, "Relax, everyone has been warned, it will take them half an hour to arrive, in the meantime I will have my reward for saving you;" I tell her sticking my tongue back into her pussy.

For my first time sucking pussy, I must not be doing badly, Mary's initial refusals and pleas for me to stop have turned into loud moans of pleasure and pleas for me not to stop.

In the half hour it takes for the rest of the tour group to arrive, I bring Mary to three intense orgasms and enjoy slurping her pussy juices. When I lift my head from between Mary's legs and turn around, I can see all my classmates applauding me; "Fuck Emily, we thought you were joking when you sent us the pictures;" Albert, the team quarterback who has been wanting to fuck Mary for months, says to me.

"This is all real," I tell them, "You can use them as you please, by the rules of the market, I'll alert Mr. Mars to come and rescue them in two hours, until then enjoy," I add with a mischievous smile on my lips.

Although I know Albert would like to fuck Mary, unable to do so he stands behind Elena and pulling out the huge cock we have all seen on several occasions he places it at the entrance to the girl's pussy, "It's been two months since I've enjoyed a good pussy;" Albert shouts out loud before pushing and shoving his cock half way into the used hole.

I stand behind Albert and watch as Elena's pussy stretches to accommodate the full length of the huge cock; Elena begins to plead with Albert to stop, but in a moment another of our companions forces his cock into the girl's mouth forcing her to remain silent.

The worst thing for Mary and her friends is not that a group of twelve boys and five girls are ready to play with them for the next two hours, the worst thing is that the commotion created, has caused two groups of tourists of about fifty people each to approach interested in what is happening and once informed by Giacomo and other guards decide to join the game.

When I look at the group of girls before walking away, each has five or six people waiting to use them, although Mary's queue is doubled. I can't help but think that despite everything the bitch is going to be lucky and keep her virginity intact; as I'm about to call Mr. Mars to come pick them up an idea comes to mind and I decide to call someone else.

When I arrive at the hotel, I see that Mr. Mars is waiting nervously at the reception desk, as soon as he sees me he approaches me and asks me where the rest of the group is, I lie to him telling him that they are visiting the canals and enjoying the local customs.

Although I want to fall asleep, I am unable to do so, and only after masturbating imagining Mary being fucked by dozens of people do I manage to sleep for a couple of hours. When my cell phone alarm goes off at five o'clock in the afternoon, I quickly get dressed and head for the market without wasting any time. When I arrive, I look for Giacomo in the area so he can explain to me how the auction works, but I can't find him anywhere. Not finding Giacomo, I turn my gaze to the girls, and watch as they are released from their restraints and taken to one of the buildings in the square.

I can't stop looking at Mary who keeps screaming and kicking as two guards lift her off the floor to take her to the slave girl office; I keep watching Mary's struggle when I notice how one hand grabs me by the waist while another one reaches under my dress to touch my pussy.

"You are a fucking slut Emily, you get off watching your friends being driven into slavery;" Giacomo tells me removing my panties and sticking two fingers in my wet pussy, "You have made me lose a lot of money, I bet with my partners that you would not be able to do this to your friends and you would warn them to free them, tonight I expect you at one in the morning at the 'Palace' and you are going to do everything I want to help me to get my money back;" he adds pinching my nipple and leaving me excited and surprised again like a few hours ago.

At six o'clock in the evening sharp a man in a suit steps onto the auction stage and begins to speak, "Welcome everyone to the public auction of July 13, 2019; today we are going to auction seventeen young women who had the misfortune or luck to end up in our loving hands, some of them are from countries where slavery does not exist, but thanks to the latest agreements approved at the UN, contracts for the purchase of slaves girls are valid all over the world, the only difference is that outside Europe, they will not be able to walk them naked in the street or fuck them in any public place, God bless old Europe for allowing us these freedoms!" adds the man to the applause of the crowd.

The auction goes quickly, each girl who is brought up for sale is barely two minutes on the platform before she is sold and taken back to the slave girls office to be prepared according to her new owner's orders.

Although all the girls being auctioned are real beauties, I am only interested in my classmates, after half an hour of auction, the first to take the stage is Sofie, the girl I have brought to orgasm restricted in the pillory, Sofie is a long haired brunette, with firm tits and wide hips, with a slender and firm body thanks to her many hours of athletics, not being a virgin, Sofie's price reaches $37. 500, Elena and Tracy, are next, both are blondes with big tits and bodies maintained thanks to pilates and fitness, are sold for $ 43,000 and $ 47,000 respectively.

Not only is it humiliating for the girls to be sold as slave girls in front of hundreds of people, to that must be added the auctioneer's comments, which turn the girls into mere sex objects; as the bids go up, he pinches the girls' tits and opens their pussies to the public while talking about all the people who have fucked them and the grades they have been given.

When it is the turn of the girl who has given me my first lesbian orgasm, I focus my attention on the auctioneer to hear his words well, "This beauty we have now for sale, her name is Clara and she is twenty years old, she is a Spanish tourist who met one of our hunters and fell madly in love with him, see her beautiful tits and her narrow hips, she is an anal and vaginal virgin, although her mouth has been well used by men and women all day long, bidding starts at $20,000."

Clara is the first virgin to be auctioned and arouses much more interest than the previous girls, her price rises quickly to the amount of $110,000; I review the data given by the auctioneer and estimate that there are still three other virgins besides Mary and the twins.

The auction is coming to an end and only Mary and the twins are left, I don't know who they are going to put up now, but when I see Mary being put up I can't help but think that they know what they are doing by saving the best lots for last.

Unlike the others, Mary goes up on the platform chained, gagged and with several whip marks on her tits, when they place her next to the auctioneer he pinches and smacks her tits before he starts to speak, "This unruly bitch is called Mary, and like some of the previous girls she is American and they share a ride, as you can see she needs a firm hand to tame her, but I assure you her tits will end up loving the whip, anal and vaginal virgin, she has been brought to orgasm numerous times today, although several clients have made a reservation to buy her, we estimate her price will be too high and have turned them down, we start the bidding at $100.000."

Like most onlookers, I am surprised to hear Mary's starting price, although she is a beauty with brown hair, medium sized tits, her biggest attraction is her blue eyes and long legs, and the price seems excessive to me. I review the auction and the highest price paid for the previous slave girls was $110,000 for Clara, ten thousand dollars less than Mary's starting price.

The bidding begins to rise quickly with several buyers holding up the identifying signs, the bidding does not stop rising until the same man who bought Clara a few minutes ago makes everyone mute offering half a million dollars for Mary. When the auctioneer closes the bidding, the audience begins to applaud interrupting the auction for several minutes, in that time I hear several people whisper that the man owns several luxury brothels in Europe and the United States and I smile at the thought that they are not far from the truth.

The last lot is a double, twins Carol and Janet take the stage together and although embarrassed show no signs of fear on their faces; "Last lot of the day, twins Janet and Carol, twenty year old Americans, both virgins in their two holes, although Janet's mouth has been well used today; imagine them kissing and caressing each other before laying them on the bed and fucking them in turn, bidding opens at $150,000;" says for the last time the auctioneer.

As with Mary the bidding quickly rises to $350,000, then the auctioneer surprises everyone by asking for silence, when he gets it he addresses the crowd again, "Let's warm up the atmosphere a little more;" he says looking at the twins, "You're going to kiss passionately and then you're going to lie on the floor and eat each other's pussy, the first one to make the other one cum will not be sold as a slave girl."

The crowd erupts in applause as Janet and Carol look at each other not knowing what to do; Janet reacts first and kisses her sister's lips, then pushes her to the floor and positions herself on top of her.

Instantly the two sisters are on their sides on the floor with their tongues in each other's cunts; for the next few minutes both girls are at full stretch, playing with their fingers and tongues in their sister's pussy to bring her to orgasm and thus gain her freedom.

Soon after the duel begins, it is clear to me who is going to be the winner, Carol has been stimulated all day and brought to orgasm after orgasm while Janet has done nothing but use her mouth to give pleasure to men and women, in just five minutes Carol explodes in an intense orgasm in her sister Janet's mouth.

After letting them rest for a few seconds, two guards help the twins up amidst the applause of the crowd, which is only interrupted by the words of the auctioneer, "After this hot show we continue with the auction of the two sisters, the bidding was at $350,000."

Janet tries to protest, but both sisters are bound and gagged by the guards, "Did you really think that after that show we were going to let you go;" the auctioneer smilingly tells Janet.

The auction resumes with several more bids, until raising his voice above the crowd, someone shouts out One Million Dollars, all heads turn to find that the voice is that of the man who has bought all the American tourists.

No one dares to raise the bid and the auctioneer ends the auction while the lucky ones who have acquired a new slave girl go to the offices to do the paperwork.

In a few minutes the square has emptied and in it only the man who has bought my companions and I are left; I watch him carefully with interest, he is quite tall and must be about forty years old, muscular and attractive with a three-day beard. Seeing me watching him he smiles contentedly and begins to speak, "Are you going to stop looking at me like a fool or are you going to come over here and give your uncle Francesco a hug."

I approach him and hug him without being able to embrace all his muscular body, without letting go of me the man lifts me off the ground and starts spinning around turning on himself; "I can't believe how much little Emily has grown, you are the spitting image of your mother, I'm so glad to see you;" he tells me leaving me on the ground.

Leaning on his shoulder I continue talking to him, "I was thinking of calling you tomorrow for lunch, but all this that has happened today with my classmates, has made me call you before;" I tell him giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Grabbing me by the waist, my uncle guides me to one of the terraces in the square, "Come on little niece, you have to explain to me what you plan to do with those seven sluts I bught for you."

To be continued...
These users thanked the author jessmartin for the post (total 11):
imreadonly2ToywhispersDarrenwhipstheslutskaylee36ddGreymanJim927timeriderSkirnirjeepsterdtrelsky and one more user