Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

The Master - Chapter 6

jessmartin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

The Master - Chapter 6

Post by jessmartin »

The Master – Ch.6 – Amber
The meal goes very much like the two dinners I have shared with this group of people made up of some of the richest and most powerful men in the world, and some of the most beautiful and desired women.

I take a look around the table and think that if it weren't for the addition of Lady Yaiza, we could still be in the hotel where all this began; that thought makes a shiver run through my body, that night I was a free woman who had no idea about all the perverted things some people do, now and for the next three and a half days I am Caleb's slave girl and I am kneeling naked at his feet.

Thoughts come and go in my head and I concentrate on trying to sort them out, not because I want to find a way out of this mess, first because I think it was going to be quite difficult for me, and second because I'm not sure I want to get out.

This attempt to collect my thoughts is the only way to avoid reaching orgasm in front of everyone, I've been completely since dinner two days ago, and Yaiza's 'attentions' on this last day, have only made things worse; and now I also have to put up with Caleb's continuous caresses on my tits every time he puts a piece of food in my mouth.

From my humiliating position I see how the slave girls who are serving the table remove part of the plates to continue bringing food, then I notice how the other kneeling slave girls get under the table and place themselves between the legs of the diners; I remember the feeling the night before when Rania started licking my pussy, and I wait impatiently for Caleb to signal me.

I'm going crazy with the sensations, my head tells me this is wrong, and I can't help but start to feel embarrassed to see myself sucking Caleb's cock in front of everyone, but my heart and pussy are dancing with joy, I'm finally going to be able to enjoy Caleb's cock; Unfortunately, the words that come out of his mouth are not what I expected.

"Amber, stand up and put your hands behind your head," Caleb commands.

I slowly obey and get into the position ordered by Caleb; Seeing all the diners looking at me with desire, I begin to realize that there is not going to be anything romantic about this situation and I close my eyes to try to escape.

"Don't close your eyes Amber!" Caleb orders me giving me a spanking. "I want everyone to see your gaze as I bring you to orgasm." Before bringing his hand to my pussy, Caleb starts to play with the plug that I have lodged in my ass, twisting it while he pulls it out slightly and then inserts it again, finally Caleb puts two of his fingers in my pussy at the same time that he suddenly removes the entire butt plug from my ass.

"MMMMMmm!", a choked moan tries to escape from my mouth at the sensation that Caleb's two simultaneous actions have caused me, but I manage to hold on.

"Let go Amber!" Caleb tells me. "Watch as Lady Yaiza and Lady Anna enjoy their slave girls, they are free women and have no problem showing their pleasure, you are a slave girl and you are not allowed to hold back." Caleb pinches my and I can't take it anymore, an intense moan comes out of my mouth, followed by another.

I am a doll in Caleb's hands, which doesn't take long to bring me to orgasm, Caleb has to hold me to prevent me from falling to the ground, after grabbing me I sit on him and I can feel the tremendous erection of his cock.

"You've done well kitty," Caleb tells me gently kissing my nipples. "A new slave girl's orgasm is nothing like any orgasm I've ever had before; but don't worry, in a few days you'll get used to it."

Caleb's words couldn't be more true, if the orgasms I had under Yaiza's control were already the most intense of my life, the sensations of this climax have been much greater, and that feeling scares me a lot.

For the rest of dinner, Caleb won't let me get off his lap, he keeps feeding me and drinking me while he won't stop playing with my nipples and pussy. Only when it is time for dessert does he order me to get off his lap and stand next to him.

As the night before the arrival of the desserts marks the beginning of the debauchery, Master Anderson keeps looking at me while Sapphire sucks his cock covered in chocolate, Lady Anna and Lady Yaiza have Ruby and Turquoise bent over the table fucking them with a strap, finally, Esmeralda and Opal are doing a 69 on the table while their Masters fuck them.

I look at Caleb waiting for some order, but he seems to totally ignore me, then I see him make a sign to the slave girl Noelia, who quickly kneels before him and starts sucking his cock.

Something breaks inside of me, I know I can't compare myself to a nineteen-year-old like Noelia, but if she's not going to fuck me, why the hell has she enslaved me. I'm about to run away when Caleb's voice stops me.

"Amber, get on the table and start masturbating," he commands in a firm voice.

I'm so angry that I don't even look at Caleb, I climb on the table and lie down spreading my legs and bringing my hand to my pussy to put two fingers inside and masturbate, if Caleb wants a whore, I'll be a whore, if I'm going to be fucked by all the guests, I'll take care of enjoying it, when I go home on Monday I'll never see them again.

"If you before ten minutes you won't be able to sit down for a week," I hear Caleb tell me.

I look at him and seeing a smile on his face I can't help but mutter, "You're a fucking son of a bitch Caleb, you're going to regret this." Caleb widens his smile, and I freak out to think he could hear me.

As I slow down the movements of my fingers in my pussy, I can't help but think that I should have listened to Yaiza when she insisted that I learn to control my orgasms; Now it's impossible for me to go ten minutes without cumming. Despite all my efforts, when I reach orgasm there are still three minutes left before the deadline given by Caleb, when I recover from the climax I sit up at the table and stare at him waiting for his reaction.

I'm not the only one staring at Caleb, the rest of the crowd have stopped the and are looking at him impatiently. Caleb seems oblivious to everything and everyone, he continues to fuck Noelia's mouth as if nothing was with him.

Finally Caleb lets out a small grunt and cums in the slave girl's mouth; "Even though I'd like to spank that beautiful ass, that punishment would spoil the plans I have for Amber," Caleb says, looking at the rest of the diners and ignoring me. "But since our little Amber likes to so much, we're going to oblige her, bring her to the edge of the table and hold her wide open," Caleb adds.

Quickly Master Anderson and Master Summers grab me and carry me to the edge of the table, positioning me so that my pussy is open for use, with quick movements they tie my ankles to the table legs and my wrists to rings on the edge of the table.

Caleb comes up to me and pinches my nipples, "You're lucky that there are so few guests, if it was a normal party with almost a hundred people, you're going to have a really bad time;" Caleb tells me without erasing that cynical smile from his lips. "You're going to get tired of having orgasms Amber, every single one of the Ladys, each of the Masters, each of the slave girls are going to play with your pussy until they bring you to orgasm, starting with Noelia;" Caleb concludes making a sign to the slave girl.

To my surprise, Noelia doesn't stand between my legs, but climbs on the table and approaches my face, grabs my head and kisses me on the lips; I open my mouth to take a breath, and Noelia's tongue invades her, followed by a thick, salty liquid. When Noelia breaks the kiss and separates I see her licking herself, she comes close to my ear and whispers, "You like the taste of Master Caleb's cum, it's delicious, isn't it?, well don't get used to it, when I offer her my virginity she won't want anything to do with an old slut like you. Now I want you to beg me, I can make you in a couple of minutes or extend it forever, it's up to you."

I want to kill Noelia, but as soon as I think that there are twelve guests, I understand that she is doing me a favor, I swallow my pride and beg Noelia, "Please Lady Noelia, make me cum fast."

Noelia smiles and gives me another kiss on the lips, "I'm no Lady, just another slave girl like you, besides, Caleb had already ordered me to make you fast, but it was good to hear you begging;" she tells me.

Noelia lowers herself to place herself between my legs, as she does I see her take a bottle from the table, before I feel Noelia's tongue in my pussy, I feel a thick and cold liquid falling on my tits and my pussy, soon the slave girl's tongue is playing with my clit. I can't deny Noelia's ability, in just a minute she has me on the verge of orgasm, before I reach it, I notice how two mouths take over my nipples and I see Sapphire and Smerald on the table, one on each side; those caresses together with Noelia's lead me to my first orgasm.

Before walking away, Noelia kisses me again and I am surprised to find a pleasant strawberry flavor on her lips, Sapphire takes Noelia's place and another mouth begins to lick my nipple, the tickles I feel in my breasts from the caresses of a three-day-old beard, make me understand that it is a man who is playing with my nipples now, when I raise my head, I see Master Summers licking my tits.

The sensations in my pussy from Sapphire's attentions are very different from those I have felt with Noelia, Sapphire barely uses his tongue and it is her fingers that move inside me, pinching and stretching my clit; Although different, Sapphire's style is just as effective and I soon reach another orgasm.

This fourth orgasm in just fifteen minutes causes me to fall exhausted on the table and from that moment on I am hardly aware of what is happening around me; One after another the guests are relieving themselves to play with my nipples and my pussy, I even notice how someone inserts their fingers in my ass, but I am unable to recognize who is giving me pleasure, and only when I notice something metallic sliding on my clitoris do I identify Opal and explode in a new orgasm, practically losing consciousness.

To be continue...
These users thanked the author jessmartin for the post (total 3):
jeepsterJustBobCitizen1069