Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Crystals vacation part 10

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Crystals vacation part 10

Post by mikey22 »

The smoky mountain bare naked slave band was made up of several Prime graded beauties. Not only were they beautiful slaves but they were slaves with talent.
There were two guitar pickers, one up right bass player. A banjo picker and three fiddle players, and one on mandolin. The one that sang lead played guitar and had a very good sort of laid back southern accent that just drove the men in the audience crazy.

“ Y’all take y’all’s clothes off to and be naked with us. “
She said into her microphone.
And that was an invitation like no other. You never saw so many people at one time start to undressed in front of complete strangers like those in the audience did that day.

But as we all know here in the real world that we live in, not everyone looks good naked. Especially the elderly crowd that always flocks to these old time music festivals.
So security had to go around pointing to certain people that didn’t fit the criteria.

“ Put back on your clothes or get out! “
They yelled through bull horns, pointing out these 4 to 600 pound women with snags for teeth and covered with tattoos. The shirt less old man dropping his overalls, standing there with his pot belly and limp dick in his work boots was not a good sight either.

Yeah talk about indecent exposure and offensive. There was lots of that in this crowd. But within time they got everyone situated and beneath the stage was a bunch of late teen to mid 20 something girls all dancing together naked to the slave band’s music.

“ Oh my goodness! There so adorable! I didn’t know this was a thing! “
Crystal said to her own band mates.

As the girls played through there set. A lightbulb goes off in Crystals head.
She’d gotten an awesome idea.

“ I wonder if there for hire? “
She said to herself listening to them harmonize during the chorus’s

“ These girls are good! They could be professional musicians? Why are they slaves? And not in Nashville? “
Crystal asks herself with wonder.

“ They could back us up! “
She said to the boys who just ignored her, cause of course they were paying all there attention on the naked girls on stage.

After there set, Crystal left the boys to watch the next act. And she went to hunt down the promoter of this shin dig.

She pushes her way through the crowd of people that were gathered around this old cranky man who had a big fat cigar in his mouth.

“ Excuse me sir? “
Crystal said forcing the older man to look at her.

“ Yes young lady, what do you want? “

“ The slave band? Are they for hire? “

He looks down at the red headed freckle faced teenager.

“ Of course there for hire! But you can’t afford them, so quit wasting my time! “
He said blowing Crystal off.

“ But sir please! “
Crystal begs reaching into her purse for her mom’s Gold Visa card, showing it to the man.

“ Look young lady! I’m a busy man! I don’t have time for no bull shit! “
The man said to her.

“ But sir please! Just listen to me! “

“ Okay come on! “
The old man said leading Crystal through the crowd and into a small cluttered and cramped office.

He quickly holds his hand out for Crystals credit card, she hands it over and he runs it through his machine. His demeanor quickly changed when he discovered it had limitless funds available.

Yeah mom’s gonna shit when she gets this bill.
And Crystal knows this. But doesn’t care because all she wants is to put Alison Krause in her place. Cause what she did to Crystal and the boys was unforgivable.
Crystal always thought of Alison as a friend, and these festivals are just supposed to be about fun and music. How could she be so deceitful and mean?

“ Who are you? “
The man asks her.

“ I’m Crystal me and my group have the 6:00 show. “
She explained.

“ Are you sure you want to do this? It’s gonna be expensive! “
The man warns her in advance.

“ Yes I want to do it! I think you can tell by the card that cost doesn’t matter! “

So Crystal doesn’t even talk money with the man. She knows all mom has to do is stroke a check to pay the bill, like she does all of her bills. Of course she’ll be pissed off about this one, but what will she do about it?
She might auction Crystal off for for the payment and punishment for this?
And that might be a good theme for the next story lol.

Out of nowhere the boys show up, finding Crystal in the office with the man.

“ What are you doing? “
Billy asks with his still squeaky voice.

“ I’m gonna hire the bare naked slave band to back us up. “
Crystal explained to him.
Billy, Bobby and Josh all got excited, about being on stage with the naked girls.

“ You want the full band? “
The man asks.

“ I want to keep it traditional. “

“ How about drums? “

“ No drums this is bluegrass. “
Crystal said back to him.

“ How about a pedal steel player? “

Crystals eyes just lights up. She loves the sound of a pedal steel guitar as it cries in the background when she sings lead for The Fuzzy Duck band back at home.

“ Yes! And give me the drums to! “

“ What about tradition? “
Billy squeaks out with concern.

“ Fuck tradition! We’re gonna rock this place! “

The boys were shocked hearing Crystal using profanity. That was a real rarity for her.

“ How about going all electric? “
The promoter asks.

“ No!…No! That might be a bridge to far. “
She says with a sigh.

“ Tell them to meet us back stage at 5:30 so we can figure out what we’re gonna sing. “

“ Okay there all yours for the 6:00 show! “
The man extended his hand to Crystals. They shake hands and part ways for the moment.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 4):
timeriderreddbunnzjeepsterkaylee36dd