Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Hi

Introduce yourself here!
Katie
Commenter
Commenter

Hi

Post by Katie »

Hi, Just joined the group, my name is Katie Smith and I'm the creator of the Tracey Stories genre. I too had a Yahoo group that was dissolved and now have a Google group which seems to be doing okay :D
These users thanked the author Katie for the post (total 3):
automagix12mateodumbartonjardam1

jaws
Shark
Shark

Re: Hi

Post by jaws »

Hi Katie, I've enjoyed your stories and those set in the Tracey Universe from the old yahoo group so it's a pleasure to see you here. Hopefully these new platforms will be a bit more resilient than yahoo. You are always welcome to a space here of course.

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

Nice to see you here Katie!

And as Jaws mentioned, if you want your own subforum just say the word.
"Spread your legs and BEND OVER!" :twisted:

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

Yah Katie! now you two public places to post your stories. I hope you get double the feedback now. :thumbup:
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

P.s. Katie, you should start looking for Monicur or Avatar to represent you in the forum. Maybe a hot blonde cartoon babe or a blonde wearing a slave collar.
These users thanked the author orflash64 for the post:
mateodumbarton
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

automagix12
Site Operator
Site Operator

Post by automagix12 »

Welcome, Katie !
Good girls will not be spanked here :D

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

Hello, Katie! Wonderful to see you! Where is your google group? Anxious to join! :-)

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

Welcome to our wretched hive of scum and villainy.

automagix12
Site Operator
Site Operator

Post by automagix12 »

Katie: you have selected a very interesting, exotic/female avatar picture.... "Andromeda" is what came to my mind first.
(I got to stop watching these SciFi movies...) :-)

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

automagix12 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:46 pm Katie: you have selected a very interesting, exotic/female avatar picture.... "Andromeda" is what came to my mind first.
(I got to stop watching these SciFi movies...) :-)
"Andromeda" would be more like this:

:fap: :fap: :fap:

automagix12
Site Operator
Site Operator

Post by automagix12 »

Steve, do you have more images (the scene implies that the girl will next be cuffed, stripsearched, or...?)

Katie: Sorry, I had misspelled it, the correct word is "Andorian" (not Andromeda):
https://www.pinterest.de/pin/430797520586078899/
These users thanked the author automagix12 for the post:
bertrumm00057

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

No, no more pics. Bt the guy behind her with the gun is on her side anyway.

Her clothes stay on, unfortunately. It was a PG-rated show.
These users thanked the author SteveBurke for the post:
bertrumm00057

Freight_Train
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Freight_Train »

Hi, Katie. Glad to see you here.

A suggestion: If you go to the old 2019 vintage 'StripSearch6' Yahoo group, at the very top of the Yahoo page is a link to this site, with the words "We have MOVED to: https://www.stripsearchfantasy.com/ !!!".

It might help your Google user-ship if you added a similar link to the introduction page of the old 2019 vintage 'Katie Smiths Tracey Story Group'.
These users thanked the author Freight_Train for the post:
bertrumm00057

Katie
Commenter
Commenter

Post by Katie »

Firstly thank you for your welcomes I do appreciate them really. I have to say though that I got considerably more welcome messages than I did comments on the story I posted!

I've never really felt the love here or the Yahoo group before, as most of you know I do like the odd rant about lack of comments from a group, it makes me think that your just a bunch if greedy takers who will just read writers work with no thought at all of the work gone into writing it for your pleasure.

There's one thing guaranteed to dry up the amount of new stories posted and that's a lack of interest in them. People like me don't write for money etc. we simply write for two reasons, we like writing and we like feeling the love from people reading our stories and if we get no interest at all we simply stop posting.

This group seems to have a general lack of comments anyway, you have more than double the amount of members my group has and yet we average over one hundred comments per month.

In summary I won't be posting any more stories here, what's the point after all, the only two people who bothered to comment on the last one were an admin person and a member of my group who had already commented there as well,( thanks to you two by the way).

I don't know maybe you just don't like my stuff but even critical comments would of been better than total apathy.
These users thanked the author Katie for the post:
bertrumm00057

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

I agree Katie, we don't get many comments, and it does kill enthusiasm for writing. I'll admit, I seldom comment on stories but that's because I'm a writer, not a reader. Since most members are (presumably) readers, one would expect to see a few comments at least.

Even if you don't feel inclined to post here, do we have permission to re-post anything you might put on your own site?
These users thanked the author SteveBurke for the post:
bertrumm00057

Katie
Commenter
Commenter

Post by Katie »

Hi Steve thanks for replying. To be honest I'd rather you didn't re-post anything, that defeats the object of me not posting anything new due to lack of comments if your going to post it anyway lol. I like to keep a close eye on my stuff anyway or else my stories will be popping up in unexpected places!
bertrumm00057

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

Remember Katie, several members here are also members of your group and we just be repeated what we already said at your site. Don't take it as we don't care, it's just we go to the source (you) first.
What's wrong with posting your old stories? Some people may have never read those stories.
I come across a writer here and there and they have never heard of you. When tell them about stories, it's like Christmas to them. For every dozen readers, you may get a commenter. There should be more, but that's just people now a days.
These users thanked the author orflash64 for the post:
bertrumm00057

Katie
Commenter
Commenter

Post by Katie »

Hi Orflash, I know what your saying about the member crossover, indeed Jeepster was one of the two comments I got which makes the lack of response here even worse in a way!

You say I should get a comment for every twelve readers, well over two hundred have read my story and I've had two comments, explain that!

In some ways losing my Yahoo group was the best thing that ever happened, we had over six hundred members there and about a dozen people who bothered to comment. So when we lost the group we lost an awful lot of dead wood as well, people that weren't missed in the slightest.

I'm not expecting every single person to comment on every single story, of course not, but at least half a dozen or so comments shouldn't be asking much should it?
These users thanked the author Katie for the post (total 2):
bertrumm00057jeepster

Katie
Commenter
Commenter

Post by Katie »

To give you an idea I posted the final part of my latest story to my own group seven hours ago and despite it being half the size of the group I've had three comments already!
bertrumm00057

jaws
Shark
Shark

Post by jaws »

Sorry your experience here has been negative Katie. For what it's worth 67 people actually downloaded your story (as opposed to opening the thread), but you would expect at least a couple more comments. I'd think you are probably more likely to get a response if you posted a shorter story or a long story in parts not as an attachment - people wouldn't have to remember to come back to give feedback after downloading it and reading it in their own time long after they've logged off here. However as you say this forum is low activity anyway and it's not like your story received such a low response compared to other stories so maybe it wouldn't make such a difference (you could test this if you wanted to). I don't have any insight into why your group gets so many more responses than this place, one would expect the same kind of readers given the similarity of subject matter.

If you don't wish to post anything more here, would you mind putting a note or something in your story thread explaining how people can access your group? That way if someone in the future enjoys it they know where to find more, and you might even get a few new commenters in your group.
These users thanked the author jaws for the post:
bertrumm00057

Freight_Train
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Freight_Train »

Hi Katie, and welcome. I just found your story Best Friends and it was great - classic Tracey, with multiple close call situations, Tracey missing all the cues, and getting enslaved in the end.

As an aside, I would never have found the story except that your mentioned it in a message. I started looking around this site and finally went through each of your posts. Ahh, there it was. Part of this may be my fault, as I'm just learning to navigate this site. But I wonder how many other users missed the story - didn't even know it was there?

Anyhow, thank you for posting it - it was great. In these troubling times, what the world really needs is more Tracey stories!
These users thanked the author Freight_Train for the post:
bertrumm00057

lovethissite
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by lovethissite »

Katie: I agree with the previous comment . I found "Best Friends" somehow and have read it a dozen times, I never could figure out who wrote it. I guess my site navigation was grade school level, and I couldn't figure out who the author was to try to comment. The story was great. I have no idea how to find your new group, or if you ever look at comments here anymore, but if there are more stories like "Best Friends" I would love to read them. Keep writing, I look forward to reading your stories . Love to read "Best Friends" adjustment to permanent slavery . I'll keep cruising the web looking for more of your work. Thank you.
These users thanked the author lovethissite for the post:
bertrumm00057

Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Survivor29 »

Can you guys please share this 'Best Friends' story? I am not sure if I read it.
These users thanked the author Survivor29 for the post (total 2):
automagix12bertrumm00057