Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Take One For The Team!

Most of my stories are set in a world where Corporal Punishment is in common use - by schools, employers, and police. The main focus is on spankings, humiliation and strip/cavity searches.
SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Take One For The Team!

Post by SteveBurke »

I posted this on the Yahoo group a few years ago, but I'm sure there are plenty who haven't seen it.

(This story is also available as a downloadable file in my "Story Archive" thread.)

Chapter 1: "Team Spirit"

Jordan and her cheer squad smiled broadly as they completed their victory dance, kicking their well-toned legs high in the air. All eyes were on them and they loved it. Being cheerleaders set them above all others, they were the most desired girls on campus. Shaking their asses in front of the whole student body gave them a special power. The mere sight of a cheerleader's uniform had boys rushing to carry their books, buy them lunch or "help" with their homework. Smart but socially awkward young men would happily "ghostwrite" their papers in exchange for nothing more than a smile and a kiss.

Turning their backs to the crowd they looked over their shoulders and pulled up their skirts to show the blue spanky-pants that hugged their firm round asses. Teasingly they pulled the pants down just a little before letting the skirts cover them again. The girls bent over, pulling off their spankies as they did so. The crowd went wild as the cheerleaders stood up and waved the spankies in triumph. Performance over the girls lined up to give Coach the traditional congratulations for a winning game.

As cheer-captain Jordan went first. She was tall for a girl, long-legged, green-eyed and with wavy blonde hair. Giggling she wrapped her arms around Coach's neck and kissed him full on the mouth, grinding her pelvis against his as she did so. She loved to feel him get hard, the fact that he was old enough to be her father merely amused her. She pulled her lips away and laughed as he gave her a firm - but not painful - slap on her ass. "That's my girl!" Coach said proudly.

Jordan walked happily off the field, waving at the crowd. She heard more slaps behind her as each girl kissed Coach in turn. When she was almost at the passage that led to the changeroom she stretched her spankies between her hands and launched them into the crowd. A scrum erupted as boys fought to grab them. Soaked with cheer-sweat, scented with perfume and just a hint of pussy-juice the spankies were a prized item. The cheerleaders took great delight in knowing that the lucky winners would be holding the pants over their faces that night and savouring the smell as they jerked off furiously.

One by one the girls entered the changeroom. Jordan smiled at her squad. "Looking forward to breaking the drought?" Smiles and laughter answered her.

"You know it!"

"Bring it on!"

The sex strike had been Jordan's idea. For three days before each game, the cheerleaders would tease the football team unmercifully, flirting and flashing at every opportunity. They would allow themselves to be kissed, groped, even finger-fucked - but wouldn't give so much as a handjob in return. By game day the sex-starved young men were little more than wild animals, eager to crush the opposition and take possession of the pussy that was rightfully theirs. After each win the girls made themselves fully available for post-game celebration. Of course, they found walking afterwards a little difficult, but it was their job to inspire the boys after all. Thanks largely to Jordan and her squad the team was having a record season.

The happy cheerleaders were about to strip off and shower when the door banged open. It was Coach. He clapped his hands together to get their attention.

"Listen up girls! We have a problem!"

Chapter 2: "Thank you Sir! Please may I have another?"

"You can't come in here!" Jordan was shocked. The girls locker room was off-limits even to Coach. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"I CAN come in here if I suspect criminal activity and I'd watch that mouth if I were you!" Coach was stern. He was no longer the friendly father-figure the girls regarded him as. He had been a defensive linesman back in his college days and his tall, broad frame was still heavily muscled. As a matter of pride he ran laps with the football team and unlike most men his age he was in good physical condition with very little fat on his body.

His imposing appearance was made all the more alarming by the large wooden paddle he carried in one hand.

"My whistle is missing!" Coach declared. "I'm not leaving here until it's found!"

The cheerleaders gasped. The whistle was a trophy in its own right. After the college's first championship season it had been gold-plated and engraved. Handed down from one coach to the next, it was a symbol both of victory and tradition.

"And what makes you think we have it?" declared Jordan indignantly.

"I was blowing it right before you little vixens hugged me and it was gone by the time you'd finished, that's why!"

Jordan's heart sank. She had seen it around Coach's neck just before she kissed him. Which meant the cheerleaders were indeed the only suspects. She turned to face her team. "Does anyone know anything about this?" she demanded. She saw only blank stares and shaking heads in response.

"Alright then, it's time for a locker search." Coch strode to the door. "Come in boys!"

To the astonishment of the already unsettled girls, the entire football team came pouring through the door.

"What are they doing here?" Jordan demanded.

"I can't check a dozen lockers and keep an eye on you at the same time" said Coach reasonably. "So the boys are going to conduct the search while I make sure you aren't up to any mischief. But first we have a disciplinary matter to attend to." He pointed the paddle at Jordan. "Come here young lady!"

"What?" Jordan was confused. "What do you mean 'disciplinary?'"

"You just swore at a member of staff. That's a paddling offence. Now come over here!"

Jordan couldn't believe her ears. She hadn't been paddled since Junior High. To get paddled now, in front of her own girls and the football team was unthinkable!

"But I-" Jordan grasped for words. "I mean you can't paddle me here in front of everybody!"

"Well that's up to you." Coach responded. "You can take your swats now and I'll keep it off the record. Or I can send you up to the Dean and make it official." He smirked at her. The code of conduct for cheerleaders was very strict. Any disciplinary offence could see Jordan lose her position as cheer captain - and with it her hoped-for modelling career. As a disgraced former captain she would have no "celebrity" value. The best she could hope for after that would be a Penthouse shoot. She either accepted her punishment now or kissed her dreams goodbye. Reluctantly she walked over to Coach.

"Turn around." Jordan turned her back to him.

"Pull up your skirt." Jordan's thin cotton skirt offered no protection against the heavy wooden paddle but the rules required all paddling to be done on the underwear, to make sure to "padding" had been placed underneath outer garments. She looked helplessly at her team, who could only stare at her with sympathy and dismay. She pulled her skirt above her hips, revealing the firm, toned buttocks beneath. Her white g-string covered nothing of her ass, only a thin thread around her hips and another that ran down between her cheeks, buried deep in her crack.

The watching boys whooped with delight.

"That's some nice booty sugar!"

"Shake it baby!"

Jordan waited for Coach's next command.

"Bend over!"

With a small sigh, Jordan shuffled her feet apart and bent over to grasp her ankles, her buttocks separating as they were pulled tight. The tiny cord did little to cover her small pink asshole and she blushed to hear the crude comments behind her.

"YeeHaa!"

"Look at that pretty little pucker!"

Most of the football team had seen Jordan naked at one time or another, but this was different. Knowing that they were all staring at her prominently-displayed back door made her feel small and vulnerable. She flinched as Coach tapped the paddle on her butt, reminding her that she had something else to worry about. "Take those panties down Jordan!" he ordered.

"WHAT!" Jordan was outraged. "You can't make me do that!"

"I can't MAKE you, no" Coach agreed. "But I can give you a choice. Either drop them or this goes on your record."

Bastard! Jordan thought. He was going to take full advantage of her need to keep her record clean. This was humiliating! Breathing deeply she reached back and pulled her g-string down. Cheers and laughter came from the team as they admired the smooth cheer-pussy before them.

"Alrighty then. That's three for swearing, an extra two because you're a cheerleader" (cheerleaders received a two-swat penalty for all offences: they were supposed to set an example), "and I'm adding another because you're cheer-captain. That makes an even six!" Coach declared with delight.

Jordan was less thrilled. Six swats! This was really going to hurt!

Coach drew back the paddle and swung it hard against Jordan's rear.

"WHACK!"

"AAAHHH!" Jordan couldn't contain the cry of pain that erupted from her lips. The boys cheered. Gasping for breath Jordan struggled to give her required response.

"Thank you sir! Please may I have another?"

Coach was happy to oblige.

"WHACK!"

"NNGGGGGHHH!" Jordan grunted through gritted teeth. The pain was worse than she had remembered. "Th-thank you sir! Please may I have another?"

"WHACK!"

"EEEEYOOOWWWW!" Jordan's screamed, her knees buckling a little. She forced herself back into position. "Thank you s-sir! Please may I have another?"

Tears stung at her eyes. She had never been paddled so hard!

"WHACK!" The paddle smacked against her trembling buttocks once more.

"AAAHAHAAA!" Jordan was Sobbing now. It took her a few moments to pull herself together to ask for her next swat.

"Th-thank you s-sir! P-please may I have another?"

"WHACK!"

"AAIIEEEE!" Her shriek hit a higher note than before. Her ass was on fire, her legs felt like jelly. "Thank you-" her voice failed her and she swallowed hard before trying again. "Th-thank you sir!" She panted heavily. "Please may I have-" she choked on a sob - "Please may I h-h-have ano-another?"

"WHACK!" The final swat of her punishment almost made her collapse. She felt like her entire ass had been turned to mush.

"Thank you s-sir! P-please may I" she gulped, "M-may I have another?" She waited in dread. Coach had the discretion to administer additional swats if her "please's" and "thank-you's" had not sounded sufficiently sincere.

"Have you learned your lesson Jordan?" satisfaction was clearly evident in Coach's voice.

"Y-yes sir! Thank you sir!" Jordan's tense body relaxed a little.

"Very well. You may stand up now."

Slowly Jordan straightened up. Her legs were stiff and her aching bottom protested every inch of the way. She turned to face Coach - the ritual was not yet complete. She held her hands tight together in front of her - she wasn't allowed to touch her butt until given permission.

She looked at Coach through tear-blurred eyes and summoned the most grateful voice she could.

"Thank you for, (sniff!) for p-punishing me s-sir!" She could now see the delighted faces of the boys who had laughed and cheered at her ordeal. Her face couldn't get any redder but her shame deepened.

"Did you enjoy your spanking Jordan?" Coach asked.

"Yes sir! Th-thank you sir!"

"Good girl. You may rub your bottom now." Coach beamed as the humbled cheerleader rubbed furiously at her buttocks, oblivious to the fact that her skirt was still hiked up over her waist and her g-string was halfway down her thighs. The sniggering football team feasted their eyes on her crotch, a shaven mound with just a tiny strip of dark hair that pointed down to her pink pussy-lips.

"Okay then, lets get down to business! Girls line up facing the wall!"

Jordan stumbled to rejoin her now-demoralised team. Seeing their captain humiliated like this made them feel utterly helpless. Coach meant business all right!

"Hands on heads!" Coach barked. The girls slowly complied. At the last moment Jordan remembered that her skirt was still raised and her G-string was down. She reached to pull it up and the paddle smacked against her behind once more - Coach had been waiting for this.

"OOOWWW!" She forced herself to put her hands back on her head. "Thank you sir!"

"Now you girls just stay put while the boys check your lockers. No talking, no turning around." Coach said firmly.

The football team went to work eagerly, laughing as they pulled personal items such as underwear and tampons from the girls lockers.

"Hey Shelby, how does it feel when you shove these up your snatch?"

Shelby made the mistake of turning her head.

"WHACK!"

"OOWWW!" Shelby gasped. "Thank you sir!"

Encouraged, the boys made every effort to make the girls earn themselves a dose of the paddle.

"Nice thong Jenna!"

"WHACK!"

"AAAHH! Thank you sir!"

"Hey Kirsten, you're low on birth control!"

"WHACK"

"EEEK! Thank you sir!"

"That's a pretty big vibrator Liz!"

"I don't have a-"

"WHACK!"

"AARGH! Thank you sir!"

A few minutes and several swats later the boys made their report.

"Nothing here Coach" said Dan Blanchard, the team quarterback. "No sign of the whistle. But we did find this." By now the girls had learned to keep still, they didn't dare look.

"Who's locker did you find that in?" asked Coach.

"Not sure" Dan admitted. "I just spotted it on the floor."

"Well, we'll get to that later. If the whistle isn't in their lockers then I guess someone's still got it on her." Coach replied. "You'll have to frisk them."

The girls gasped indignantly and looked at Jordan for some leadership. Surely she couldn't allow this! Jordan just shrugged in response. Her throbbing butt reminded her that Coach was in charge, and frankly she was eager for the whistle to be found. She wanted the culprit to be punished for causing all this! Besides, being frisked wasn't so different to being felt up, something all the girls were familiar with.

The boys rushed to take position behind the nervous cheerleaders. "Make sure you check them carefully" Coach ordered. "That whistle could be tucked in a bra, or down their panties. You'll have to pull up their skirts and have a good feel."

His instructions were obeyed to the letter. Each girl had her skirt pulled up above her waist and every inch of her body checked carefully. Each breast was firmly squeezed, every nipple pinched, every pubic mound felt. Jordan flinched as eager fingers ran over her exposed labia and clit. But despite the most diligent efforts of the team no whistle was found.

Chapter 3: "Bend over and say AAAH!"

"I guess we'll have to take it a step further" Coach decided. "Turn around girls."

The cheerleaders turned around to face the grins and leers of the team.

"Take off your clothes and hand them over to the boy in front of you!" Coach said firmly.

"You can't make us do that!" Jordan was outraged. "There's no way we're stripping off in front of you!"

"Oh really?" Coach pulled a small plastic bag from his pocket. "Then I guess I'll have to report this to the police. Since we don't know who it belongs to they will have to drug test all of you." The bag held a small amount of what was obviously weed.

God Damn! Jordan fumed silently. Drug use meant automatic expulsion and she, like most of the girls, liked to indulge a little during post-game celebrations. Few if any of them would pass the test. They either complied with the order to strip or got criminal records.

She sighed heavily and pulled off her top. Realising their position the other girls began to follow suit. Except for Sarah. "I've never done drugs!" she exclaimed. "I don't mind being tested!"

"Good for you." Coach didn't sound impressed. "But if I take you to the station then I have to take the rest of your team as well." Sarah suddenly found her fellow cheerleaders glaring at her. It was clear from their expressions that they didn't want that to happen. "Of course you'll all have to be arrested on suspicion of drug use" Coach added.

Arrested! Sarah had an impeccable academic record, she was on-track for a promising career in the financial sector. Any arrest record would make her untouchable from an employer's point of view.

She reluctantly decided to comply with Coach's order. It was so unfair! She was being forced to strip naked in front of a crowd of ogling boys because of her friend's stupid partying habits! Face burning with shame she began to undress.

The football team happily took each item of clothing as it was handed over, checking and sniffing them with gusto. Soon the entire line of cheerleaders stood naked and embarrassed. They tried to cover themselves with their arms, but Coach was having none of that.

"Hands on heads! Feet apart!" he barked. The blushing girls obeyed, all their feminine charms now on display. The whistles and catcalls from their admiring audience heightened their discomfort.

"Found it yet?"

"No Coach, nothing here."

"I see." Coach mused. "That only leaves one option then."

With a wave of his arm he sent the boys back to the far side of the room. He walked to the wall and pulled the first-aid box from its hook before moving to one of the benches. "Jordan-" he pointed at her - "come here."

Uncertainly Jordan obeyed. Coach opened the first-aid kit and took something from it. Facing Jordan with a satisfied smirk he showed her a latex examination glove which he slowly, deliberately stretched over his hand. The footballers whooped and cheered as they realised what he was going to do.

"You can't be serious!" Jordan was aghast. Her face went pale and her legs felt like jelly. He couldn't do this! A fucking CAVITY SEARCH?

"Oh yes I am." Coach waved the incriminating baggie in front of her. "What's it going to be?"

Jordan looked at the bag with loathing. That tiny amount of weed could end all of her hopes and dreams if shown to the police. She desperately tried to think of a way out of this - but there wasn't one. "Please Coach, you can't!" she begged. "Not like this, in front of everyone!"

"It's either here and now or later on down at the station. Of course if you haven't taken any drugs you have nothing to worry about do you?" Coach grinned.

Jordan's stomach turned. She couldn't believe this was happening!

"Kneel on the bench, facing the other girls" Coach ordered. Jordan tried unsuccessfully to swallow the lump in her throat as she slowly complied. She faced her squad, seeing the horrified expressions that mirrored her own.

"Lean over and place your hands flat on the floor."

The mortified cheer-captain did as she was told. With her hands on the floor her head was now below her ass, her buttocks stretched tight and her no-longer-private area plainly visible. Appreciative cheers from the boys filled the room. But Coach wasn't satisfied. placing his hands between her thighs he pushed them wide apart. "Hold still Jordan. Just relax and this won't hurt a bit." Stepping slightly to the side of her so as not to block the view he placed one hand on her back and the tip of his gloved finger against her pussy. "Say 'Aaah!'" he chuckled.

Jordan gasped with shock and humiliation as the gloved finger was driven forcefully into her. "AaaaaAAAHHH!" she cried. Coach's finger was long and thick, and he worked it all the way into her snatch. "OOOOOHHHH!" she wailed as he twisted it around inside her. He searched far longer than was necessary, thrusting his finger into her again and again. By the time he withdrew she was sobbing, the sound lost in the hoots and applause of the delighted boys.

"Time to check the back door!" Coach squeezed some KY jelly onto his finger. Jordan screamed as her asshole was violated, the probing digit rammed full-length into her. She felt hard knuckles grinding against the tender skin between her cheeks as Coach sought to go as deep as he could. Eventually he concluded there was nothing to be found and removed his finger.

"Okay Jordan, we're done." Coach stripped off the glove and pulled her to her feet. With a slap on her ass he shoved her back to the line of terrified cheerleaders. "NEXT!"

The next unwilling victim was Kirsten. Her body was slender and her breasts small and perky. Her blonde hair was straight and shoulder-length. Like Jordan she had a narrow strip of hair above her shaven pussy - Kirsten liked guys to know that she was a natural blonde. Tears ran down her face as she took her position on the bench. Watching Jordan's search had left her weak-kneed, and she trembled with fear.

"Bend over!" Coach pulled on another glove. Like Jordan she was soon gasping and sobbing as her tight little holes were vigorously searched. "All clear!" said Coach after an extensive probing. "Back in line." SLAP!

After her came Eliza. A tall busty brunette with a rebellious streak she prided herself on being tough, and was determined not to give Coach the satisfaction of making her bawl like a baby. She looked at him with open contempt as she knelt on the bench. Bending over and spreading her legs she clenched her teeth hard. Coach was unmerciful as he searched her, and Eliza moaned with pain as her pussy was roughly explored. After ten long seconds of forceful "searching" Coach switched to her other entrance.

"NNNNNNGGGGGHHHHH!" Eliza grunted through her teeth. The finger in her ass felt hard as wood, the thick knuckles stretching her protesting anus. Coach twisted around inside her, hoping to make her cry. To his disappointment he forced only moans and gasps from her lips - Eliza wasn't going to crack.

Reluctantly he withdrew his finger. "All clear!"

Eliza's eyes were moist when she stood up, her breathing ragged, but she retained her fiery spirit. Glaring at Coach she placed her hands back on her head and raised both middle fingers to make "fuck you!" bunny ears.

Coach laughed and slapped her ass. "Back in line!" Eliza limped somewhat bowleggedly back to her position and turned around. She kept her head high and her dark eyes flashed with anger as she stared down the boys who met her gaze.

"Shelby, step up!"

Shelby looked imploringly at Jordan, but saw little sympathy in her eyes. Jordan was hurt and humiliated, a part of her wanted the other girls to suffer the same fate.

Shelby was a small girl with platinum-blonde hair, wide hips and B-cup breasts. Out of all the cheerleaders she had the most pubic hair - a small triangle that covered the upper third of her pussy. Shy by cheerleader standards she was too embarrassed to show her clit - but now she found herself embarrassed for a different reason.

"Nice rug Shelby!"

"It's a carpet sale!"

"Someone call search and rescue - I think there's a cheerleader lost in that bush!"

Shelby was crushed - she wasn't used to hearing anything but compliments. Next time she went to the beauty salon she was going to get a full Brazillian wax! Crying with shame she took her position. Not satisfied with her "spread" Coach pinched the inside of her thighs.

"OOWWWW!" Shelby's legs sprang wide open. "That's better" Coach told her. "Deep breath now."

Shelby squealed as he worked his way into her body. "OOOOHHHHH! AAAHHHHH! Stop please!" Coach had no intention of stopping but he was a little more gentle as he felt around her tight little love-tunnel. She was already giving him the satisfaction of her tears and sobs, there was no need to be rough. Her vaginal search complete he lubed his finger and got to work on her asshole.

"NOOOOO! You can't! PLEEEEASE!" Shelby screamed as her backdoor was violated. She was saving her ass for marriage! Nothing had ever gone up there before and the pain was excrutiating.

"Damn, she's a tight one" Coach said with delight. There were fresh cheers from the football team. Shelby howled as he delved inside her, feeling parts of her body that had never been touched before. She wept bitterly at the loss of her anal virginity.

Coach had to help the devastated girl to her feet when he'd finished with her. She reached to rub her pussy and asshole to relieve the burning sensation but he grasped her wrists and placed her hands back on her head. "Be a good girl" he said almost kindly.

Shelby staggered back to her friends, bawling loudly. All eyes turned to the next girl in line - Sarah.

Sarah had watched the searches with growing anger. This was outrageous! Worst of all was knowing that she was innocent of either theft or drug use - she was being victimised because of someone else's actions. But now her anger turned to fear and dread. With a resentful glare at the rest of her squad she went to her fate.

Finding herself now the centre of attention made her feel naked all over again as the boys ran their gaze up and down her body. She was average height, with pale-blue eyes and long wavy dyed-blonde hair. Her breasts were a firm round C-cup, her nipples small and pink. A jewelled silver piercing hung from her navel, framed in the soft curve of her tummy. Her waist was slender and her hips matched the size of her breasts, giving her a perfect hourglass figure. Between her toned thighs was a smooth-shaven mound, her pink inner lips just visible.

She swallowed nervously as she stood before Coach. The leer on his face made it plain that he wasn't going to make this any easier for her. "You've been looking forward to this, haven't you slut!" he chuckled.

Sarah was shocked. He hadn't been this way with the other girls - why was he being so mean? What she didn't know was that Coach had a personal dislike for her. Like most not-so-bright people he instinctively resented anyone smarter than him, and Sarah's academic record made it plain that she was far more intelligent than he was. While she could look forward to a career as a highly-paid executive in the financial sector he would never be more than an ex-jock on an average wage. In his small jealous mind this was unfair and he was determined to bring her down a peg or two. He slowly pulled on his next glove, deliberately making the rubber stretch and creak. Sarah's lip trembled as she anticipated what was going to happen next.

Coach let the rubber go with a loud "snap" and pointed to the bench. "Up you get you little whore! And I want you to spread those legs WIDE!"

Tears were brimming in Sarah's eyes as she knelt on the bench. She moved her knees apart and bent over to place her hands on the cold concrete floor.

"I said SPREAD THEM WIDE!" Coach slapped his hand back and forth between her thighs, making her cry out with pain and shock. Her legs spread further apart to try and escape from the stinging blows. Her charms were now fully presented, her outer lips open. Her asshole was small and pink, drawing lewd remarks of appreciation from the watching boys.

"I bet this slut's so loose we can see all the way up her!" declared Coach. He placed his fingers either side of her pussy and stretched it wide.

Sarah felt fresh humiliation at being exposed even more to the crowd behind her. She began to cry softly.

"Crying's not going to save you" laughed Coach. "But don't worry, your cunt is so big I bet you'll hardly feel it." He placed his finger against her opening and angled it carefully before ramming all the way in.

"AAAAHHHHH!!!!" Sarah screamed in pain. Losing her virginity had been nothing compared to this! Coach hadn't placed his other hand on her back to hold her in position and her body jerked forward in an attempt to escape the rough penetration. She found herself teetering on the edge of her balance, any further and she was going to fall on her head. She struggled to hold her position and realised the only way to keep her head from hitting the floor was to push back - forcing her aching pussy harder against Coach's finger.

"That's a good little whore. You like to be fucked don't you? You like to spread you legs and get pounded hard don't you!" Coach continued to verbally degrade the helpless girl as he thrust his finger into her again and again.

"Bwaaa ha haaaa!" Sarah sobbed loudly between gasping for breath. Coach revelled in her humiliation. This would teach her to put on airs!

"She's loose" he told the team. (It was a lie of course, she was tight as any of the others.) "I'll have to go extra deep!"

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Sarah yelled desperately. But there was no escape. Coach held her firmly in place with one hand and increased his efforts.

"AAAAIIIEEEEEEEEEE!" Her shriek was almost deafening. She felt like she was being split open! "STOOOOP PLEEEEASE!"

Coach was deaf to her begging. He twisted his finger around, stretching her in all directions. "Stop complaining you little slut! You know this is all you're good for!" He kept going until Sarah could no longer form words, just sobs and moans.Finally he withdrew from the girl's violated pussy. "One down, one to go!"

The rectal search was just as painful. Despite Coach's claims that "This slut loves it in the ass!" Sarah had only done anal a few times as a special favour. She cried and wailed as her little pink ring was roughly expanded, Coach plumbing her depths as far as he could reach. After what seemed an eternity of finger-rape he had to admit there was no whistle here either. He slapped Sarah's ass extra hard as he sent her on her way. "It's about time you learned your place," he told her.

Sarah continued to cry as she returned to the line, head down in shame. Never had she been treated so badly! Coach's insults echoed in her mind: while she had never been a "slut" she certainly felt like one now.

"Jenna, your turn."

Jenna was half-mexican, with flawless light-brown skin and dark wavy hair that flowed halfway down her back. Her body was slender, her hips small and her breasts were barely more than an "A" cup. Her lack of "T&A" had not been a disadvantage though, her enthusiasm between the sheets was legendary and any man who saw her lusted after her slim girlish body. Unlike the other girls, Jenna had been watching the proceedings with growing arousal. A natural exhibitionist, she was unfazed by her nudity, and her pussy had begun to moisten in anticipation of her search. By far the sluttiest of the cheerleaders (quite an achievement given the standards of the group), she had decided the best way to deal with the situation was to enjoy it as best she could. She smiled flirtatiously at the cheering footballers as she walked to the bench, batting her eyelashes and swinging her hips suggestively.

Her efforts were not wasted - instead of the crude remarks that had been thrown at the other girls she received supportive comments and applause.

"Atta girl Jenna!"

"Love your work!"

Thus encouraged, Jenna was excited but not scared as she stood in front of Coach. She had the crowd on her side and was going to do what she did best - play the whore. She looked demurely at Coach and used her best daddy's-little-girl voice. "Please be gentle."

"I don't know if I can Jenna, I have to be thorough."

Jenna wrapped her arms around his neck and held her face close to his. "Pleeeease!" she begged softly, her breath warm and sweet against his face. Planting a quick kiss on his cheek she whispered in his ear. "I'll blow you later!"

Coach couldn't believe his ears. He hadn't expected this! Maybe she was lying, but he couldn't pass up a chance to get one of her famous blowjobs. Rumor had it that she would happily stay on her knees for up to an hour, was extraordinarily skilled and could deep-throat like a porn star. "Alright sweetie, you just open wide and I'll try to be gentle."

Smiling, Jenna stood on the bench and spread her legs apart. She could easily have done a full split but stopped with her ass six inches above the wooden planks. Leaning over she placed first her hands then her elbows on the floor. "Is that wide enough sir?"

Her wide-spread legs gave a fantastic view of her tiny brown asshole and neat little pussy, the outer lips open. Her clit was small, her labia thin and delicate. Cheers and claps erupted behind her. Jenna smiled to herself. She knew exactly how she looked like this and how much it turned men on. She thrived on attention and knew that the show she put on today would never be forgotten by her appreciative audience. Her cavity search would be just one more happy memory.

Coach swallowed hard, his forehead glistening with sweat. He couldn't believe how eager she was! If only the girls back in his own college days had been like this...

"That's perfect Jenna." His voice was hoarse. "Now you just hold still."

"Yes sir." That little-girl voice again! Coach placed one hand on her ass and teased her labia with his fingertip. Jenna sighed softly. She knew that she had gained a measure of control over her situation. Coach would be gentle (no-one passed up one of her blowjobs) and the boys would desire her even more than they did already. She had long ago learned that the best way to control men was to lead where they wanted to follow.

"Ahhhhhh" Jenna moaned softly as the gloved finger slid into her pussy. She was ready, no pain or discomfort. Coach found himself buried full-length within her, the heat of her aroused body taking his excitement to a new level. She was so wet! Jenna tightened herself around him, gripping with surprising strength.

"Ohhh, yess" she murmured as his finger explored her. "Just like that."

The watching boys had fallen silent, totally fixated on the sight before them. Erections strained against their uniforms and their breath was ragged.

Coach made several circles within Jenna's hot little snatch before switching to long, regular thrusts.

"Yes, yes, YES!" Jenna cried. "Give me more!" She sighed in disappointment as Coach withdrew. She was fully aroused now, her nipples hard. "Please sir, will you search my asshole now?"

"With pleasure honey!" Coach's hand trembled as he placed his finger against her rear entrance. Jesus Christ! This girl was unbelievable!

Utterly convinced now that her blowjob promise was sincere he pushed in slowly, carefully. He had enjoyed hurting the other girls but Jenna's willing submission inspired other feelings. Long divorced, Coach's sex life was limited to the occasional cheap, disinterested hooker. He had forgotten how exciting it was to have a beautiful young woman offer up her body like this.

"Ohhh, God!" Jenna loved anal and her body thrilled at the sensation of her back passage being penetrated. "Ahh, yesss! That's it, right there!"

Pre-cum was seeping from Coach's hard cock. He hadn't been this horny for years. Momentarily forgetting that he was supposed to be conducting a search he stuck his middle finger in Jenna's juicy little gash and finger-fucked both her holes at the same time.

"Oh, yes, just like that, yes! YES! YES! THANK YOU DADDY!" Jenna screamed in climax, her vaginal muscles rhythmically squeezing the finger within. The football team went wild, cheering and whooping at the spectacle in front of them. Coach nearly came in his pants, his arousal beyond words. He gazed in astonishment at the panting, screaming girl impaled on his fingers. Struggling to catch his breath he pulled out of her and removed the glove.

"Good girl Jenna" his voice was faint. "You can stand up now." He took a cotton bandage from the first aid kit and wiped the sweat from his face.

Jenna got to her feet. She beamed proudly: she had taken this on her own terms, turning humiliation into triumph. She kissed Coach briefly on the mouth. "Thank you Daddy!" she purred. The stunned man watched as she ran her tongue around her open lips - confirming the promise she had made earlier. Blowing a kiss to the boys Jenna returned to her place in line. Hands on her head she smiled happily, basking in the warm afterglow of her orgasm and the praise of her lust-crazed admirers. Her fellow cheerleaders shot accusing looks at her. How dare she enjoy this while the rest of them felt nothing but shame? Jenna shrugged dismissively. "Might as well have some fun!" she told them.

Coach was grateful for the distraction. He needed time to clear his head. Eventually, he composed himself enough to take charge again.

"That's enough!" He clapped his hands together. "There's still several more girls to search." The team settled down, there was still fun to be had but they knew that nothing would eclipse Jenna's performance.

One by one the cheerleaders stepped reluctantly forward to have their tight little bodies violated. One by one they returned crying to their place in line. Eventually Coach pulled his finger from the last asshole on the cheer squad and sent its weeping owner on her way with a hard slap on the ass.

"Well I'll be damned," he said in mild surprise. "We've done searched everywhere and we STILL can't find it."

The girls waited anxiously. They knew it wasn't over yet...

Chapter 4: Heads down, bottoms up!

Coach rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "It's not in their lockers, it's not in their clothes and it's not up any of their snatches," he mused. "So it's got to be outside somewhere."

"I told you we didn't have it!" snapped Jordan. "Now go and look for your stupid whistle and let us take our shower!"

"Not so fast! Coach retorted. "You may not have it here, but it had to be one of YOU who took it off my neck. So you're going to find it for me."

For Chrissake! Jordan was fuming, but Coach still held all the cards. That damned bag of weed! "Alright, just let us get dressed and - "

"Who said anything about getting dressed?" Coach leered. "You're going to get out there and look for it RIGHT NOW!"

"But you can't - "

Coach snapped his fingers and the football team sprang into action, grabbing each girl by the arms and frog-marching them out of the changeroom. A minute later the stunned and embarrassed cheerleaders found themselves back on the football field - stark naked.

"Alrighty then!" Coach yelled. "Over on the far side, shoulder to shoulder. You're going to do a proper line search, end to end. It'll take you a few passes to cover the whole field, but no-one's leaving until that whistle is found!"

"Wouldn't it make more sense to start at the benches?" Kirsten suggested. "That's where you were when you lost it."

"I didn't lose anything!" Coach told her. "It was taken from me, and for all I know you tossed it away! So you're going to search this entire field!"

The girls groaned. It would take at least a half-hour to cover the whole field in the way Coach was demanding! There were only a few people left in the stands, but they were staring at the naked girls in amazement and obvious delight. Some were taking out their cell-phones and calling friends - it wouldn't be long before the cheerleaders had a much bigger audience.

"Okay girls, you heard him," said Jordan with grim determination. "Get in line and start walking. Let's get this over as fast as we can."

The girls formed a line and were about to step forward when Coach interrupted. "Who said anything about walking? You might not see it from up there. Hands and elbows, noses to the ground!"

"You've got to be fucking kidding!" Eliza's temper got the best of her. "Like hell we're going to do that!" She had been humiliated enough already today - she wasn't going to get down on all fours and stick her ass up in the air to find that stupid whistle! "Why don't you find your own goddamned - HEY!"
Two boys had grabbed her arms and forced her down on her knees, then bent her over so her chin was on the ground. Coach strode over determinedly, paddle in hand...

"WHACK!"

"YEEEOOOWWW! You BASTARD!"

"WHACK!"

"AAAAAAGGGHH! FUCK YOU!"

"WHACK!"

"EEEEEYAAAARRRGGG! I'll sue you for this you son of a bitch!"

"WHACK!"

It took a half-dozen swats before Eliza managed to bite her tongue - and another ten before Coach decided she had "learned her lesson". By the time he stopped swinging the paddle Eliza was a blubbering wreck, barely able to stammer out the required thanks.

"Now then!" Coach had to speak loudly to be heard over Eliza's bawling "Anyone else want to argue?"

No-one did. The girls silently got into place, shoulder to shoulder, noses to the ground and bottoms up. By now news of the post-game entertainment had gone viral and a large crowd was forming around them, laughing, pointing and taking pictures. The cheerleaders would never live this down!

"Alright ladies, time to get to work!" Coach smacked his paddle against the nearest pair of buttocks. "MUSH!"

The line of girls started forward, crawling across the field with agonising slowness. The cool breeze that played over their bare bottoms and exposed pussies was a constant reminder of their humiliating position - as if the hoots and jeers of the admiring crowd weren't enough. All the spectators agreed that finding the precious whistle was of great importance, but despite the impassioned pleading of the cheerleaders none of them agreed to actually help with the search - they were content to simply watch. The girls continued their awkward shuffle, heads down and faces crimson with shame.

The cheerleaders' predicament was a source of vast amusement to all - but one person in the crowd was watching with particular satisfaction: Stanley the waterboy. A skinny, spotty nerdish type with no interest in sports he had taken the thankless job of waterboy simply so he could get close to the cheerleaders that he adored and lusted after. His shy, clumsy attempts at getting to know them had been mockingly rebuffed however and he had seethed with resentment ever since. Seeing them brought low (quite literally) like this was balm to his injured pride.

Serves you stuck-up bitches right! he gloated to himself. If only you'd been nicer! Then I wouldn't make you go through this!

It would have outraged the cheerleaders had they known the truth of the matter - that Stanley was the only one who could end their humiliating ordeal. The missing whistle was safely in his pocket - he had found it while cleaning up. He had tried to return it to Coach but the irate man hadn't listened. "Not now kid!" he had barked before summoning the team and storming off toward the girl's locker room. Stanley had known better than to argue or follow. It had amused him no end when the cheer squad was marched out on to the field to begin their fruitless search - and he had fumed when he heard the football team laugh and joke about how the cheerleaders had been searched - he had missed the best part of the action! He would have to content himself with the view before him: a dozen upthrust bottoms, buttocks wiggling as the forlorn girls crawled across the grass. He took out his cellphone and began to record, zooming in on each ass in turn. Some were creamy white, some light brown with pale G-string tan lines. Jenna's small golden-brown bum stood out in particular. But best of all were Jordan and Eliza's rear-ends - the bright red buttocks in sharp contrast to their pale white thighs. The footage he took now would brighten his nights for years to come.

But best of all, he knew that the cheerleaders would never look down on him again. In fact, after today, they wouldn't even be able to look him in the eye...

These users thanked the author SteveBurke for the post:
bertrumm00057
"Spread your legs and BEND OVER!" :twisted:

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Take One For The Team!

Post by Hooked6 »

I've read this before and enjoyed this immensely. I guess I didn't realize that you were the author. Did you post this somewhere under another name or is my memory finally beginning to fade? :lol: In either case it was good to read this story again and see it preserved in this archive for future readers. I ALWAYS enjoy your stories.

Hooked6

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Take One For The Team!

Post by SteveBurke »

I posted this a few years back on SS4 I believe. It was my first contribution to the group, and I had to rewrite the ending to make it suitable. Originally it was written for a rape fantasy site, and "Take one for the team" had a different meaning...
"Spread your legs and BEND OVER!" :twisted: