Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

StripSearched sub-reddit

Post links to other on-topic sites here. If it is a paysite, you should leave a remark next to your link.
automagix12
Site Operator
Site Operator

StripSearched sub-reddit

Post by automagix12 »

Our "sister site" created by searchem on reddit.com:

https://www.reddit.com/r/StripSearched/
These users thanked the author automagix12 for the post (total 2):
Freight_Trainjeepster
Good girls will not be spanked here :D

searchem
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: StripSearched sub-reddit

Post by searchem »

Thanks, I appreciate you posting the link.

There was another Strip Search group at Reddit that was very recently shutdown, apparently for a Reddit rules violation, unclear to me exactly what rule they broke. Not much content, no stories, just a dozen or so picture and video posts. But they did manage to grow to about 3600 members in about 30 months. Hopefully by remaining selective and cautious in our content posts we'll survive at Reddit. But all the accidental and voyeur subs have removed and the site seems to become more vanilla in its content allowances everyday. Feel like I'm walking on eggshells. I think Steve made the correct choice by going, more or less, independant. And hosted by a longtime adult web host.
These users thanked the author searchem for the post (total 2):
automagix12SteveBurke
"Bendover and spread'em girl"

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

searchem wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:18 pm Thanks, I appreciate you posting the link.

There was another Strip Search group at Reddit that was very recently shutdown, apparently for a Reddit rules violation, unclear to me exactly what rule they broke. Not much content, no stories, just a dozen or so picture and video posts. But they did manage to grow to about 3600 members in about 30 months. Hopefully by remaining selective and cautious in our content posts we'll survive at Reddit. But all the accidental and voyeur subs have removed and the site seems to become more vanilla in its content allowances everyday. Feel like I'm walking on eggshells. I think Steve made the correct choice by going, more or less, independant. And hosted by a longtime adult web host.
I agree - that was why I wanted a website instead of a Reddit or Google Group. By using an adult-friendly web host we should avoid any issues. By adult site standards, we're pretty tame! I don't imagine we will have any hosting issues.
These users thanked the author SteveBurke for the post (total 2):
searchemHooked6
"Spread your legs and BEND OVER!" :twisted:

donnabarber
Established Author
Established Author

Post by donnabarber »

When I click on the link and try to sign up whichever of my e-mail addresses I use I get an error message saying:

e-mail address too short.

jaws
Shark
Shark

Post by jaws »

On reddit? Can't really help there, but it sounds like a strange error. I just plugged a@b.co in and it was accepted, can't imagine your email is shorter!