Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Break of A Lifetime - Part Five

Stories from Stripsearch Yahoo group by author Goodgulf.
orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Break of A Lifetime - Part Five

Post by orflash64 »

Break of a lifetime part 5
by Goodgulf
awatcher123Aug 22, 2015
Part 5 - Entering the Carnacki Correctional Institute for Women

The van drove down a lonely country road, over a bridge, and eventually into a walled compound. Their hands remained cuffed as they were led off the van into a large building. Still cuffed, they were led through a side door, passed a reception area, and into a small room.
Left alone, Trish leaned over to Jane and asked when the cuffs were coming off, but Jane didn't know. Finally, a man in his mid fifties, wearing a grey suit, entered carrying a clipboard.
"Well hello, I guess this is where they put you. Introductions first: I am Mr. Kevin Grandy, deputy head of the Carnacki Correctional Institute for Women, and you are a pair of minor criminals sent here because the county faculty is once again above capacity. No, your names aren't important to me, but I'm sure that they are on your paperwork. Are you finding the cuffs uncomfortable? Well, don't worry, they will be off soon."
"Now you two are lucky enough to be missing the usual entrance to our faculty," Mr. Grandy continued.
"Otherwise you would be facing the usual welcoming strapping."
Mr. Grandy glanced down at the paperwork on the clipboard.
"Now this is the 10th, do either of you know your release date? I know it's somewhere here."
"We're both due to be to released on the 24th," Jane offered.
"We kind of got drunk together and..."
"Ah, there it is," Mr. Grandy noted. "Well, that has to change. We only do releases on Fridays. The 24th is a Monday so that pushes it back to Friday the 28th."
"But, but you can't do that," Trish protested.
"The judge said we could go on the Monday," Jane said.
Mr. Grandy merely smiled.
"There is a policy to handle situations like this one," Mr. Grandy said. "Those days will be taken off your next sentence."
"But... but what if we don't break the law again?" Trish asked.
"Well then you will be proof that the system works," Mr. Grandy said as he made a notation on their forms. "On the bright side, you can be happy that you didn't arrive yesterday. That would have put you in the previous week cycle. That would have seen you officially here from July 3rd to July 28th, and you would be deemed to be here for a month, qualifying you for our standard introduction complete with the welcoming strapping."
"You're... You're joking," Jane said nervously.
"Actually if you had arrived before our scheduled intake today... Well, let's just say you are glad there wasn't a morning bus out here," Mr. Grandy said.
"I don't think he's joking," Trish said.
"Now from here, you will go for fingerprinting."
"But our paperwork is in order..," Jane began.
"Oh, I'm sure it is," Mr. Grandy said with a slightly confused smile. "The thing is, yes, the think is... Ah, yes, the thing is, we have to be able to prove that the you who arrived is the you who were sent."
"Huh?" Trish asked.
"Three years ago, at least I believe it's three years ago, a rather wealthy woman paid her much poorer cousin to switch places with her," Mr. Grandy revealed. "We had the right paperwork, the right headcount, but the wrong prisoner. We didn't know until the wealthy woman was arrested again. They ran her prints and the system showed that she was already here. Now that was embarrassing. There was even an enquiry, one that made recommendations, and the board decided to adopt them all. That's why we fingerprint you."

"Are our fingerprints entered into the system?" Jane asked, fearful of being labelled a criminal for life.

"They already are there. This will just give us a paper copy here," Mr. Grandy told them. "Now after that, well, before that actually, we need to get those uniforms off you. We've fought long and hard to achieve lice free status and we don't want to risk eggs riding in on those clothes. Yes, you remove your clothes, are fingerprinted, go into the shower, get your hair dyed, and body hair shaved if they forgot to do it at county. Then, because you are skipping the strapping, you get new uniforms and shown to your bunks. We have dorms, quads, and doubles, with the dorms usually for long term and the quads for very short terms. So a double? Yes, a double. Now you've arrive too late for supper, so it seems that while you've skipped your spankings you will go to bed without supper."
"Can't the kitchen make something?" Trish asked.
"Uh, no. No, that is against policy. Which reminds me, you will be weighed before the shower so we can chart out a meals schedule to go with your exercise schedule."
"Exercise schedule?" Jane asked.
"Yes, we do try to ensure our inmates remain in good physical shape," Mr. Grandy informed them. "Yes, we are very different from county lockup. Yes, you will be assigned classes. We never know the educational background of our inmates, so we cover many of the basics. Hygiene, basic math skills, and so on. We will generate a schedule based on what we know about you.... Ah, or maybe we will just see what classes have openings that we can stick you in. That part of the system isn't always worked out in advance or afterwards."
"Um, I'm not sure what that last part means," Jane admitted.
"Yes, well I believe Head Correctional Officer Ferguson will be here soon and she will, ah, yes, of course," Mr. Grandy said.
"Is he making sense?" Trish asked Jane. "Because I don't think he's making sense."
The door opened, admitting a large, muscular woman in a guard's uniform.
"Ah, there's Ferguson now," Mr. Grandy said.
"Is that their paperwork? We're ready for them now," Ferguson said in a respectful tone of voice.
"Yes, that is their paperwork," Mr. Grandy said, handing the clipboard over. "I should probably go."
"Yes sir," Ferguson said respectfully.
After he left, Ferguson turned to the girls.
"Yeah, he had a heart attack a couple of years ago," Ferguson said with a deadpan delivery. "Then his heart meds caused some blood thinning which cause something called an episode. That's what the doctors call something when they can't decide if someone had a stroke or not. Sometimes his new meds get out of whack and he gets confused. He told you the basics?"
Jane began to answer.
"Well, he said..."
"I don't care what he said," Ferguson said bluntly. "If he got it wrong then we'll still do it right. Now get your backsides in gear and get moving. NOW!"
Both girls were shocked by her tone. In moments Ferguson had them moving, with a hand on each of the girls as she moved them along.
They arrived in an area where three COs (all women) waited by a desk.
"This is how it works," Ferguson told them. "We will remove your cuffs. You will remove those lice ridden uniforms county gave you. If you do not move fast enough, we will move you. You will then be fingerprinted, and your prints will be added to your paperwork. See that door there? You will then move through that door to the showers. If you do not shower you will be hosed down and scrubbed down by our staff. You will then go to the hair station for your dye job. After that you will be issued uniforms and deposited in your new quarters. If you have any questions, now is the time to shut the fuck up and do what we tell you to do."
Jane thought the plan was basically the same as Mr. Grandy had told them, minus the confusion and politeness.
A pair of COs removed the handcuffs, then all four COs were yelling like drill sergeants.
"Move!"
"Blouse off"
"Strip down!"
"Clothes off NOW!"
"Don't rip those buttons!"

Jane moved frantically, convinced that the COs were about to begin beating her. No one had ever yelled at her like that, never in her life. She was so flustered by the yelling that she barely noticed the clothes flying until she was down to her bra and panties. She tried to slow down, taking off her shoes and socks first, but they were yelling at her too hard for her to stop.
Jane shivered as she undid her bra. She trembled as she lowered and stepped out of her panties. She had done it. She had stripped under the eyes of four perfect strangers. Now she was standing naked, wilting under the unkind eyes of the COs.
One of the COs produced a printing kit and began collecting fingerprints.
"We aren't stripping you first to be cruel," Ferguson said as the prints were taken. "We do other things to be cruel. No, we strip you first because too many inmates rubbed the ink on their clothes. This way is neater for us. Now as we print you, I want you to think hard on whether we need to the use the hose or if you plan to shower when we tell you to."
Jane wished she could think about that, but all she could think about was being completely naked in front of four fully dressed strangers. This was worse than any changing room. In a changing room everyone was changing, but only Jane and Trish were stripping off here. Worse, the room wasn't warm. Jane could feel her nipples perking a bit. A quick glance at Trish confirmed that Jane's weren't the only tits firming up, but other than that, Trish seemed to be standing more comfortably than Jane.
Once all twenty fingers were printed, the shower door was opened and the inmates ordered through.
It was a large, community shower, with several shower heads pouring lukewarm water. Soap was tossed to them, along with orders to start scrubbing.
Since she kept her suit on when she showered at the pool, Jane hadn't showered naked with another girl since high school gym class, and then it had been a bunch of them at once. It was easily to be lost in anonymity in crowd, but now there were just two girls showering under the eyes of the CO.
"Use that soap!" Ferguson roared. "Soap up your chests! I want to see your skin sparkle! You! Open your legs! I want that crack of yours clean! Front and back! Move! Now! Do we need to use the hose? Do we?"
Jane wanted to cry, but didn't let herself. She didn't feel that she had a choice. She had to obey that barking voice, even when it meant opening her legs in front of all those people. She worked the soap as ordered, wishing that she had never heard of the name Cassandra Ellen Foster. Then she focused on getting her new job, forcing herself to soldier on.
The water shut off, the hot going first, leaving the girls shivering. The COs stalked in and dragged them to the next room.
Jane had been a bit perky before, but now she was sporting a pair of high beams as she shivered. She was stood on a doctor's scale, her height and weight recorded, and she moved on to the next station.
Wet, naked, and shivering, Jane found herself gagging on the dye fumes. She had coloured her hair before, used highlights and streaks, and even bleached a few times, but nothing had ever stung like this dye. It made her scalp itch and burn, burn to the point that she was glad she had removed her body hair. The idea that she might have that dye inside her was something that bit at her core.
Later came towels, drying themselves in front of witnesses, a bit of styling to repair their hairdo, and finally a replacement uniform. Jane practically dove into it, tugging panties on first. She paused with the bra only long enough to read its size and was surprised that it was junior miss 4.
With her main assets covered, she went with her socks and shoes next. Jane wanted to be fully covered, but somehow it felt better to dress in her underwear than to flash the room putting the socks on in that short skirt.
Trish and Jane ended up in a small room. There was a cot against the right and left walls, a small locker at the foot of each bed, and maybe three feet between the cots. Other than the bare walls and locked door it could have been a small dorm room.
There was a mirror, and a lock, on the door.
"We can't even pace," Trish noted. "Maybe this was a mistake."
"I've been thinking that since the cuffs went on," Jane admitted. "But if I can interview that woman I can get my life started for real. I need to focus on that."
"Come on, let's see how we look," Trish said, moving to the mirror.
Two near identical girls stared out of the mirror. One had bigger boobs and they had different faces, but seeing them there Jane realised how often she used clothes and hairstyles help recognise people. Looking at the reflections, Jane got her first real hint of how someone's identity could be stripped away.
"Um, Trish?" Jane said. "I just had a terrible thought. How are we going to recognise Cassandra."

"Chill. We've seen her on TV countless times. We almost grew up watching her. I had her poster on my wall because she shares my birthday," Trish told her.
"Um, we never saw her with this hair colour and wearing this uniform," Jane pointed out. "We look almost like twins, but your boobs are bigger. What if everyone in this place looks just like us?"
Trish thought about it.
"Okay, that's a hole in your plan," Trish agreed.
"My plan? What? Do you have a different plan?" Jane asked.
"My plan was to skip out on rent and not spend a dime on food for two weeks," Trish revealed. "Only now it's four extra days I don't have to buy food or worry about a place to stay, so maybe my plan works out even better. Hey, now I'm only staying on your couch for a few days, so that works for you too. See? We both have good plans."
"How am I going to find her?" Jane asked, the difficulty of her task becoming clear. "I can't wander around looking for her. They're planning our every waking moment. My only chance is to bump into her in one of the classes. Even then I might not be able reco - no! We both have to bump into her at the same time! That's the only way we can both be sources."
"Sounds like my plan is better than yours," Trish grinned.
It struck home that she might have endured everything - the short skirt, the forced stripping, the shower, and the future shaving of her head and it might be all for nothing.
"What am I going to do?" Jane whined.
"You're going to open a locker," Trish decided. "Which bed do you want?"
"Well..."
"I'll take the left," Trish announced, mainly because it was closest to her.
The locker was mostly empty. It had a small selection of hygiene supplies and their nightclothes: nightgowns that didn't go down as far as their skirts did and a thong panty to wear under it.
"I don't want to wear that tonight," Jane declared. "I'd rather wear nothing under the nightgown than that. I just hate the way a thong digs in."

An hour later, a CO came by and explained the locker system and the basic schedule. The lights would flash as a warning for lights out five minutes before the lights were extinguished for the night. When they changed for bed their old uniform went into the locket - all of it, including the bra and panty set - and when they changed they were to wear the entire sleep set.
The way the CO talked, Jane didn't think the thong was optional.
After they woke at lights on they would go to breakfast in the dinning rooms in their sleepwear, returning to their room to dress for classes in a fresh uniform. At least that was what the bulk of the inmates did - some were tasked with replacing the uniforms in the lockers while the other girls ate breakfast.
These users thanked the author orflash64 for the post:
mateodumbarton
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.