Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Break of A Lifetime - Part Nine

Stories from Stripsearch Yahoo group by author Goodgulf.
orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Break of A Lifetime - Part Nine

Post by orflash64 »

Break of a lifetime part 9
by Goodgulf
awatcher123Sep 6, 2015
Part 9 - An Unwelcome Surprise

Monday was bittersweet. They had the interview that Jane needed and this was their release date, but they weren't going anywhere. Jane asked, just in case Mr. Grandy had been confused about that part, but every CO confirmed that the pair's released date was on Friday. That as a matter of policy all transfers from the county were released on Friday, no exceptions.
Health class was boring, something about always washing your hands after touching certain parts of your body. It was basic information, and just as meaningless as the grade school math and penmanship lessons.
Tuesday started just as boring, but their schedule was interrupted for a special appointment with Mr. Grandy.
The office door read "Kevin Grandy - Deputy Head". The man looked the same as before, but Jane and Trish were a bit more self confidant. They now had more experience with wearing the uniform, and this time their hands weren't cuffed behind their backs.
"Come in, come in," Mr. Grandy said with a smile. "Our guests from county are here. Now has everyone been making your stay here a pleasant one? Let's see, I don't think I've read any reports of you earning strappings, so you must be fitting in well."
"Um, is there any chance we could be released today?" Jane asked.
"It is past our release date," Trish added. "Just give us our clothes back and we'll find our own way back to town."
"Oh, that's impossible," Mr. Grandy told her. "That would be going against policy. And policy is why we are talking today. Yes, policy. As you are due to be released this week, your names will be posted for the COs to read."
"They will?" Jane asked.
"Yes, in case there are any outstanding issues facing you that should be resolved at tomorrow's Punishment Night."
"What?" Jane asked.
"But we skipped that, didn't we?" Trish asked.
"No, you skipped the welcoming strapping," Mr. Grandy told them. "No, this is just to clear the record. It's nothing to worry about, just something that most of the inmates face sooner or later."
"But it's the strap, right?" Trish asked. "That sound like something to worry about."
"No, no it's nothing to worry about," Mr. Grandy assured them. "It will happen or not happen, and you worrying won't make any difference on the outcome. Now we will see you tomorrow or Thursday and, oh, yes, you should see the room. Yes, it is empty now, isn't it? Well if you will just follow me?"
Mr. Grandy led the pair to another building, punching lock codes as they left and entered buildings.
A few internal doors later, they were entering the lower level of a small auditorium. Several rows of seating (with wide aisles) looked down on the main floor, but neither Jane nor Trish wasted time looking at the seats. Their eyes were fixed on a series of devices, at least 20 of them, at the front of the auditorium.
"Now on Punishment Night, inmates are led through that door and positioned on those devices and, no, you might not be able to picture it and, yes, picture. I'll show you a picture," Mr. Grandy told them."
Jane and Trish were stunned. Mr. Grandy had to lead them to the side wall, which was decorated with a series of 12 by 10 photos. Jane and Trish stared at them, mouths agog.
The first one showed a pair of before and after photos, one from the rear, one from the side. The same inmate was in each picture, or at least the girls assumed it was the same inmate that was shown. In each of them the girl was bent, her bottom offered to anyone standing behind her. She had her thighs secured apart, her belly secured to the long part of the device's frame, her wrist were secured behind, and her head was on the other side of a stocks like device.

The woman was wearing the Carnacki's uniform blouse, tie, the socks, and shoes, and nothing else. The inmate looked helpless, completely at the mercy of the person who put the inmate on the frame. With her thighs open, more than just her bottom was visible.
The before photo showed her with a pale backside, the after one showed deep red cheeks and thighs. To Jane's eyes, it looked like bruises were in the process of forming.
Another photo showed inmates secured on each of the frames, a wall of bottoms waiting to be strapped. The next photo put lie to Jane's assumption that those bottoms were waiting to be strapped as people used a variety of instruments on the upturned bottoms. There were a few straps, but there were also paddles, canes, and other instruments crashing down on the bared bottoms.
"Those are punishment frames," Mr. Grandy explained needless. "Some people call them spanking benches, but the frame secure inmates better than merely bending them over a bench. The inmates enter, remove their skirts, have their torso secured, then their panties are lowered, and the remaining restraints are used to secure them in place. After that, the punishment begins."
"That's awful," Trish moaned.
"What's that in their mouths?" Jane asked.
"Those are devices to protect teeth and tongues," Mr. Grandy revealed. "We don't want someone grinding her teeth hard enough to crack them or biting through their tongues, so we prevent that from happening. Now if you had arrived in the morning, and been deemed to arrive in the previous week cycle, then you would have been secured there that morning. I should have made sure you saw this that first day, but I confused my blue triangle pills with my blue diamond shaped pills, and sometimes things get blurry when that happens. But you know now, so that's fixed."
"You would have do that to us?" Jane asked.
"You would really put me on one of those things?" Trish asked.
"Me? No, of course not. I have had no interaction with you," Mr. Grandy answered. "But the COs? If you've been ignoring them, or giving them a hard time, then they know that they have to resolve that sooner rather than later. Now to get you back on your schedule. You are supposed to be dish washing now, correct? Don't worry, you will be back there before they resort to turning on the dishwashers."
Dishes were washed in a trance like state. The day passed in a haze. It was only near lights' out that they talked.
"Jane, did you know about those things?" Trish asked.
"No! I, I guess I thought they'd have girls bend and give them a lick or two," Jane replied. "Seriously, I tried all sorts of research and I didn't read anything about them."
"Are you sure?"
"I didn't see any pictures of them, or think they'd hit someone that hard. Did you see the pictures? I think I saw bruises. Did you see bruises?"
"You really didn't know?"
"There's no way I'd have come here if I knew," Jane answered. After a brief pause she asked: "Would you have come with me if you had known?"
"Fuck no! I'm not that sweet. Even with meeting someone I used to watch on TV, no, that wouldn't do it. That place, that's crazy. Risking a strict parent is one thing, but those things are way too kinky. Not even if I was drunk. Very drunk. Tequila shots and jello shooters drunk. No, I wouldn't be here even if I was that drunk."
The next morning started normal enough. Everything seemed normal, until the afternoon. When she was making her way between classes, one of the male COs cut out of the flow of traffic with a pair of curt sentences.
"We need to talk about that thing. Follow me."
Jane trailed quickly after him as he led her down a corridor. The CO entered a key code on a door panel and then led Jane through the door.
Into a room that was half full of bundles of copier paper. The second that Jane saw it was a storeroom she knew she was in trouble.
The CO entered after Jane, closing the door after himself. The door locked with a click.
"I've been keeping an eye on you," The CO told her. "I've got half a mind to put you on report. Make sure you make an appearance at Punishment Night. You do know what that means, don't you, or did one of Kevin Grandy's side effects cancel that part of the tour? Maybe I should take you there now."
"No, I know about the room," Jane assured him.
"That's good. Kevin's a good guy, and he needs this job. He'd be dead without the health plan to pay for his pills and he's only a couple of years from early retirement with full medical. But back to you. People have noticed that your room smells like you and the other girl are going at like rabbits."
"We aren't," Jane assured him. "We..."
"You're just been frigging yourself? The two of you? Maybe yes, maybe no. Maybe the pair of you need to be on the report. You'd have to convince me not to put you there."
"Um, how do I do that?" Jane asked.
The CO reached over and grabbed hold of her right breast.
Jane's mouth opened, but no words came out. She'd been groped like that before, several times, but usually by drunks or dates who were trying to skip bases.
"Now some guys would ask you to strip off and ride them," The CO said as he felt her boob. "But me? I like head. All you cute young inmates, watching your asses bounce around all day, a man needs something. Now no pressure, but if you don't want your ass strapped tonight you're going to drop to your knees and start sucking."
"But..."
"If you don't want to, we leave, I put you on report, and you get your ass blistered tonight," The CO said as he enjoyed her right boob. "But pick now."
Jane didn't have to think about it. She had offered to do anything for the interview and she meant it. She had been willing to sleep with Anton to get here, and what was sucking of a stranger compared to sleeping Anton?
She dropped to her knees and fished his dick out.
"Now do a good job, or, well you get the idea."
Jane ignored his words and put her mouth to work.
The CO slide his cock into her mouth, Jane worked her tongue over his cock like it was candy. The CO grasped Jane's hair and made her bob her head up and down on his cock. This went on for several minutes till Jane felt his balls tighten then the CO blew his load filling Jane's mouth with thick creamy cum. With a firm grip of her head Jane had no choice but to swallow it all before the CO would release her.
When Jane met up with Trish at dinner, Jane wondered what reaction her friend would have to her missing their last class. Trish beat her to the punch.

"One of the COs put the moves on me," Trish revealed. "Either I gave oral or I'd be on the list."
"I got the same choice," Jane replied.
"Well I just tried to pretend that she was Cassandra Ellen Foster and went to work," Trish said. "You?"
"Um, it was guy so I sucked his dick," Jane responded.
"Lucky you," Trish answered. "You owe me a night of tequila shots when we get home."
"Um, sure," Jane agreed. "But that might have to wait until I get a job."
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.