Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Break of A Lifetime - Part Thirteen

Stories from Stripsearch Yahoo group by author Goodgulf.
orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Break of A Lifetime - Part Thirteen

Post by orflash64 »

Break of a lifetime part 13
by Goodgulf
awatcher123Sep 20, 2015

Part 13 - Release Day
Friday afternoon, Jane and Trish were taken from their class. Their hearts started beating hard as they were led the building with the auditorium, but they were taken through different door. They ended up in a 10 by 12 room, a room that held about 10 women wearing inmate uniform. The women were chatting; many of them talking about how happy they were to see the back of this place.
Jane relaxed. Trish started mingling, being careful to avoid exchange personal information. So far they were only on a first name basis with a handful of girls and they didn't want to screw things up now.
The deputy head entered the room, drawing everyone's attention.
"Ah, yes, this is the correct room," Mr. Grandy said. "Good, fourth try lucky as they say. Yes, well, um, yes, you are among the 15 inmates scheduled for release today, are you not?"
Jane did a quick headcount, just to make sure that she had been right, and wondered where the other three inmates were.
"Yes, well, in respect to that, we should review your exit interviews," Mr. Grandy said. "Actually, I have reviewed them, and I am sorry to say that the board's vote was that none of you are ready to be released yet."
"What?" Trish screamed.
"Your sentences have already been extended," Mr. Grandy continued. "Better luck next week, and perhaps..."
Whatever he was planning to say was lost in the commotion. Trish wasn't the only girl screaming. Some of the inmates (Jane among them) were standing there stunned, but four or five were now yelling at the top of their lungs.
That was when the COs arrived, led by Ferguson. They said something about rioting as they hauled the inmates from the room. Jane wasn't surprised that Trish was taken, but she was shocked when they grabbed her.
"But I didn't do anything," Jane protested. "I was just standing there. No, don't tie my arms!"
No one listened to her. Not even when she repeated herself. By the time she was screaming at them, trying to twist out of the hold, Jane realised that it was too late. Even if she hadn't been part of the initial 'riot' she was resisting now and that meant that she was now as guilty as Trish. That if Trish's screams had been rioting then so were Jane's attempts to explain why she hadn't done anything wrong.
They ended up in the auditorium. The lights were glaring again, but Jane didn't think there were anyone in the seats.
Punishment Night had worked like an assembly line (with the end product being strapped inmates), but this was more chaotic. Skirts were undone and allowed to drop to the ground, panties were yanked down, and they were forced over frames. This time Jane wasn't next to Trish, which didn't really matter. Her torso was attached. CO fastened legs to the frame at one end as others fixed the stocks in place at the other. The person working on Jane's thighs finished just as a 'tongue protector' was forced in her mouth.
Being forcibly stripped, that drove home how few options Jane had while the staff here had more than options than she had thought. She now knew that any CO could have ordered her to this room, forced her to strip, and put her over the frame. She had thought they only had control over what clothes she could wear, but now she knew that they could decide that if she was going to wear clothes at all.
Jane heard Grandy saying something, making an announcement about how this wasn't the end, that they were all going to be included on the next Punishment Night.
Then a strap was crashing down on her bottom and Jane didn't care what the man was saying.
The strap rained down and down. Jane tried to escape, but she couldn't even shift her position. Not to any real extent, all she could do was wiggle a bit.
Jane was screaming to her gag, tears running down her face, when the strap inexplicably failed to land. Not that she was objecting, but the strapping hadn't been as bad as what had happened on Punishment Night. At first she thought it was "halftime" break, but stocks were being raised and binding undone. Someone pull her panties up before her torso was released, but they freed her arms so she could pick up her skirt. Or rather a skirt, because the one she picked up was shorter on her than the skirt she had been wearing.
Not that she would begrudge someone for picking up a longer skirt. Jane knew that she would have grabbed a longer one if she could have, just to cover marks on her thigh.
The 12 of them were marched to the infirmary and told to bend with their skirts up and panties down. A couple of female nurses started working the line, rubbing in lotion. Jane didn't hear the mumbled question, but one of the nurses laughed and gave a loud answer.
"Sorry, but girls only get taken to heaven after Punishment Night. If you want that you'll have to do it yourself, after lights' out, or ask a friend for help. Or maybe find a private place in a bathroom, because you're all due random room inspections."
They were returned to the main building. Jane and Trish found themselves in their room, but with the door unlocked.
"This isn't fair," Trish moaned.
"We need to get word out," Jane decided. "Have you heard anything about visitors or phone calls or anything?"
"No, I haven't," Trish said. "You said not to talk much, remember?"
"This is crazy," Jane said. "They have to let out. How could they do that do that to us?"
"It wasn't that bad," Trish sniffed.
"Wasn't that bad? Trish, they stripped us and strapped us!" Jane said, rubbing at the seat of her skirt.
"But it wasn't extreme like on Wednesday," Trish countered. "This time it was, um, well, um, it was almost parental."
"How would you know?" Jane demanded loudly, wondering if she was finally going to get the whole story from Trish.
"Chill! You can't yell at me. You got me into this so you can't yell at me. I should be yelling at you. How the fuck are we getting out of here?"
"Anton!" Jane exclaimed. "He'll notice when we don't come home. He'll get us out of here."
"That's right!" Trish gushed. "Oh that is so right! He has to get out before anyone finds out. If anyone finds out what he did then he's getting in trouble. Oh that's wonderful! Fuck, I'll let him feel me up again if he gets me out. I'll even fuck him! I'll... Hey, do you know if he has his own house? Maybe I can move in for him for a while."

"I don't know, but he might," Jane replied.
The knowledge that it was only a matter of time before Anton sprang them took tension out of the room. At least the angry kind of tension.

"Um did you hear what they said about room inspections?" Trish asked.
"Yeah," Jane said, flopping face down on her bed.
"Classes are in session, so the bathrooms should be free. It wouldn't be hard to find a place to be alone," Trish pointed out. "If you felt like doing, you know."
"I don't feel like doing 'you know'," Jane replied. "And you wouldn't be alone if I was there."
"Right," Trish said. "See you at dinner."
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.