Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Break of a Lifetime - Part Fourteen

Stories from Stripsearch Yahoo group by author Goodgulf.
orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Break of a Lifetime - Part Fourteen

Post by orflash64 »

Break of a lifetime part 14
By Goodgulf
awatcher123Sep 20, 2015

Part 14 - An Unexpected Turn
Jane was laying face down on her bed, thinking. Being alone she had time to think, and to wonder about Anton. He had known what this place was and he sent them in without warning them. He hadn't even asked before he fingered them. Maybe they were gagged, but he could have asked them to blink twice or wiggle a toe or something to say they were okay with him fingering them. Him not asking, did that mean that he might leave them here? She was no longer sure that he would save them, and Trish was too busy fingering her pussy (or 'love muffin' as she called it) to discuss things.
Her door opened. Ferguson was standing there.
"You. Here. Now."
Jane's backside tensed as she rose, but she obeyed. She didn't even think of disobeying, not after what happened this afternoon.
Ferguson actually grabbed her by the arm and started marching her away. Jane tried asking what was happening, but each time she tried Ferguson told her to shut it.
They ended across from a counter. Another CO opened a plastic window and slid a box to Jane, along with a clipboard.
"You," Ferguson said loudly. "Sign that! Now!"
Jane quickly scrawled her name.
"Strip!" Ferguson ordered. "Shoes socks first! Now! Everything! Off!
Jane trembled as she obeyed. Her shoes, that was nothing. Her socks? Easy. Her 'everything'? No, that wouldn't be easy.

She didn't know this area of the building, but she didn't think they were next to a shower. Or a changing room. Or anyplace where it would normal to be naked. Jane feared that she would be ordered to march naked through the building.
Her skirt hit the ground.
Her blouse was laid on the counter.
Jane paused.
Ferguson grabbed Jane by the scruff of her neck. The head CO marched Jane to the end of the counter and bent her lengthways over it. Ferguson yanked down Jane's panties, landed three good smacks, then pulled them up hard.
Jane was marched back to the window, where the box still rested, and stood there.
"Now strip," Ferguson ordered. "Because if I have to take down your panties again..."
Jane was stepping out of her panties before Ferguson reached the word 'take'. Her bra was off and on the counter before Ferguson said the word 'again'.
Standing there, naked, Jane shivered and wondered fresh indignity would come next.
Ferguson shoved the box to Jane.
"You. Open it! Now!"
Jane scrambled to open it, discovering that the box held clothes.
"You. Bra! Dress. Now!"
Jane scrambled for clothes, grabbing the bra. It was barely on before Ferguson handed her a pair of socks. Jane went down on one knee to put the first sock on, then switched to put the other one.
Bikini panties came next, which Jane gratefully slid them on. It was only when she was donning the slacks that she recognised them.
They were hers. So were the shoes and blouse. The box held her earrings and the other jewellery she normally wore.
Ferguson grabbed her arm, half dragging her as they went to a nearby door. Ferguson punched in a key code and then marched Jane through that door. Leading her towards the main wall.
"What's happening?" Jane asked.
Ferguson halted. She forced Jane to bend at the waist, then started spanking Jane's bottom, barking one word with each spank.
"You. Will. Not. Ask. Ques. Tions. Are. We. Clear," Ferguson thundered.
She didn't wait for Jane's answer. One moment Jane was bent, trying not to move as Ferguson slapped her backside, and the next she was jerked into motion.
They arrived at one of the smaller doors set in the wall. Once more she entered a code. When the door opened, Ferguson shoved Jane through and slammed the door shut behind her.
Jane stood there, quaking in her shoes, wondering what was happening.
Was this a trap? Were they going to arrest her as escaped criminal? What was happening? And where was Trish? The road was three yards away. What would happen if she walked over to it and tried to leave?
A large black town car pulled up on the road. It's rear passenger door opened, beckoning her. Jane waited, but no one left the car.
The car's horn honked.
Jane wondered it if was a trap, but she couldn't just stand there. Still fearing it was a trap, she darted to the car. She pulled the door closed after herself, but winced as her bottom made contact with the seat.
Tear welled up in her eyes as her weight rested on her well strapped backside. The car was in motion before she cleared them.
"I thought we had agreed that you wouldn't be coming out here," David Jamison told his younger cousin.
"David?" Jane blurted out.
"Put your seat belt on," David ordered. "We don't want a cop asking why you aren't wearing it, not with your hair looking like that."
"But..."
"I know it hurts to sit, but put the seat belt on," David told her.
Jane buckled her seat belt, trying to make sense of it. She was in the backseat of a luxury car, one with a mini bar, with her cousin, and nothing made sense.

"You look to be in shock," David observed. "How about a brandy to snap you out of it?"
"But, what, I mean, what's..," Jane babbled.
David handed her a glass. Jane downed it, coughing as the warmth spread through her body. It was the first drink she had in close to three weeks and it really hit her.
"David? What are you doing here?" Jane asked.
"The big question is what were you doing there?" David asked. "Didn't we agree that you weren't doing the interview?"
"But, um, that is..."
"That was incredibly stupid of you," David said firmly.
"But... But where did you get this car?"
"I borrowed it," David stated. "I called in a favour to get it. I figured since I was calling in so many favours to get you out what was another one to get us a driver."
"But I was getting out next week and..."
"No Jane, you weren't," David said firmly. "You were due to be released on Monday and you weren't. You were due to be released today and they didn't let you go. You weren't getting out next week either and there was no one else pressing for your release."
"But, I mean, Anton..."
"Anton Gates?" David asked, giving her a nasty laugh. "Anton isn't around at the moment. This morning he was on a 11:55 flight to North Africa."
"He was? Why?"
"Because someone told him that some information was going to come out," David replied. "Information connecting him with women who were released early from the county jail and ended up in a North African brothel."
"What?"
"He ran because it was it true, and someone told him that if he didn't run he'd be the scapegoat," David elaborated. "A scapegoat that was too busy being dead to pull anyone else down. That part wasn't quite as true, but he left too many traces in the county's computer system. It was just a matter of time before someone had to make him disappear."

"What?"
"Can you do anything except say what?" David asked. "Would more brandy help?"
"What? I mean, how do you know what's in the county's system?"
"Because computers are part of my job," David revealed. "But so is making things run smoothly, which is why the information linking Anton to those brothels isn't coming out. It would make too many ripples. You should forget I mentioned it."
"What?"
"Or not forget, but don't tell anyone," David advised.
"But... North Africa?"
"You know a bit of what goes on in that place," David said. "Well sometimes when a girl is released she gets put on a private plane and flown out to North Africa."
"What?"
"Have more brandy," David said, refilling her glass. "Now you didn't see inside every building there, did you? A couple of them are more or less brothels. Money doesn't change hands, not directly, but the inmates there are sex workers."
Jane coughed, half choking on the brandy.
"Good looking inmates get transferred to those building," David told his cousin. "Good looking girls like you. Which is why I pulled in favours to get you out. I hoped that you would make it through the release review, but Anton saw that I was outvoted."
"How?"
"He pointed out how nice you looked, that your body would get better under the diet and exercise program, and that your were a recent grad who could have her feminist leaning strapped out of her," David answered.
"My only retort was that you were my little cousin and I wanted you out, now."
"That's the best you could do?" Jane asked. "What about my rights? What about the law? What about..."

"It might have been enough to carry the vote," David countered. "Many people involved understand and support family ties, but then your Trish had her little temper tantrum and Anton pointed out that we couldn't release you without releasing her, and that was it. The vote was close, but you lost it."
"Trish!" Jane exclaimed. "What about her? She's still in there. When are we getting her out?"
"When she passes her release review," David replied.
"But..."
"Do you have any idea what I had to do to get you out?" David demanded. "People told me to drop it after the release review. My girlfriend Vikki said she would break up with me if I didn't. Most people felt you would spend six months or so in there and that it might do you some good, but I didn't give up."
"Why would Vikki want me to stay there?" Jane asked. "What could I have done to her? I barely remember meeting her, if that."
"She didn't want me wasting favours in getting you out," David explained. "That and, well it was an excuse. We've been drifting apart for about a year but no one wanted to be the one to end it. She knew I wasn't going to let it go, and that way it would be over and it would be all my fault."
"Oh. Wait, why do you have favours? Who do you work for?" Jane asked.
"I can't tell you who, but I can describe the situation," David answered. "In theory everyone votes and all laws are observed and it's government by the people for the people. In practice, well someone has to cut corners to make things work. Some people at every level of government - federal, state, county, city - do what needs doing to make sure the system stays on track. There are various departments with various mandates, but we do what needs doing."
"How? And can I have more brandy?"
"You can, but not a full glass. I'm not letting you get so drunk that you forget this. How? The same way it's worked since ancient times - the carrot and the stick. We mostly gather information so we can smooth things out behind the scenes. A phone call from us usually offers beneficial insider information while blackmailing the subject to stop making waves. Cooperate and you benefit, refuse and your worse secrets will be exposed. Then there are other things we can offer to get people on our side. Luxury items, medical quality drugs, sex, and then there are things like the Carnacki Correctional Institute for Women. It shouldn't surprise you that there are many men, and some women, who enjoy the thought of a place that takes proud young women and treats them like that? Even if they don't visit on Punishment Night, just the thought that this place exists puts a smile on their face."
"But what happens when the girls are released?" Jane asked.
"We talk about rehabilitation, but most of them return to lives of petty crime," David responded. "A few, a very few, might find themselves working as sex workers in the Middle East or North Africa, but the real problem cases get a ticket to South America."
"Wait, are you saying Anton was working for them?"
"He wasn't really working with them," David said. "There are the people who make sure everything works, then there's a wider group that either helps or tags along. Anton was one of the tagalongs, and he was putting things at risk to make a bit of money. No one likes to see something like that happen, but nothing happens until someone really dislikes and takes action. Even then those people usually gets a head's up so they can take themselves out of the game."
"And you're a part of that? You're calling the shots?"
David laughed at that.
"Not really. I'm just a clog in a machine. I help gather and make sense of information and people up the line make the decisions," David assured her. Then he went serious again. "Except in this case. I pulled in favours to be the one that decides you get to leave that place now, even though it's not entirely legal for you to be out."
"What? Why not? I was never sentenced there for real," Jane protested.
"Ah, but you were," David corrected gently. "Not initially, no, but once they extended your sentence you were legally sentenced there."
"But... but there was nothing to extend!"
"That's just a figure of speech," David told her. "What really happened is you received a one week sentence for a minor offence. Actually, you received two sentences, making you a multiple offender. Now that first one could have been challenged in court, because you supposed to have some sort of trial before it could be applied, but the second one was completely legal. Yes, from a legal point of view, you are currently an escaped criminal."
"Um, but..."
"But we're going to take care of that," David assured her. "And eight days from now you'll legally be free."
"But... But what about Trish?" Jane asked.

"I'm sorry, but I only had so many favours to call in," David answered. "I don't go out of my way to collect them. The bulk of them I earn when someone offers me a favour to do what I was already doing."
"But Trish..."
"Trish might be there for another six months," David said bluntly. "Or maybe longer. Or she might be released next week, but I wouldn't bet on that."
"But..."I
"Look, there's nothing I can do for her," David insisted. "I even tried asking... asking someone who collects favours if he would help, but he won't. I did all I could."
"But..."
"You have a choice: accept reality as it is, or fight it," David told her. "Now I had to make a promise on your behave. I had to promise that you wouldn't make waves over this."
"But..."
"If you make waves, they'll enter that paperwork in the system and dispatch someone to arrest you. You'll be back in that place, maybe for a year, and I won't be able to help you again. So you have to decide: leave Trish behind or go back and join her."
Jane went silent, but David didn't.
"And you do go back," David continued. "Then Trish will probably get out before you."
Jane's mind was racing.
"We've all made sacrifices here," David said. "I had to give up a woman I once loved and still sort of like."
"Um, I'm sorry about that," Jane said lamely. "Maybe if I talk to her?"
"That isn't possible. Not anymore," David answered.
Jane gasped.
"You killed her? You're a paid killer, aren't you? You work for a secret..."
"How much of that brandy have you had?" David demanded. "No, I didn't kill her. My God, how could you think that?"
"Then... then.... Okay, I give up. Then what?"
"You were legally there," David reminded her. "The head count had to match, which means someone had to take your place. I could have found a minor criminal, but Vikki said that she would undo your release by having your fingerprints entered into the system and then reporting you as an escapee."
"You mean..."
"I mean that Vikki was processed in as you," David said bluntly. "And if that really bothers I could see if I can swap you back in."
"Um, well, no, but..."
"If the swap worked, you'd be Trish's roommate again," David reminded her.
Jane thought about Sweet Trish. About sharing a room with her for another week. Or longer. And then Trish living with her at in that apartment for at least a month. And how Trish said that last strapping was parental and needed alone time immediately after getting it. And how she had offered to swat Jane with the wooden spoon. And how Trish was 'not bi' but acting more like bi every night.
Jane had to wonder if, just if she went back, how long would it be before they clashed?
And it would be such a waste of all David's favours.
Perhaps more importantly, Jane really didn't want to go through another Punishment Night, and she was already scheduled for one.
"Um, no, I mean you put so much work into it, and I don't want..," Jane's voice trailed off. "Trish might not have hated all the spankings, but I did. So maybe it's not so bad for Trish, or for Vikki."
David chuckled.
"We call that kind of thinking 'enlightened self interest'," David stated. "Welcome to a new state of enlightenment."
"Um, thanks. Now what?"
"Now we get your hair fixed," David told her. "I even pulled in a favour for that."
"Um, thanks. Thanks for everything," Jane told him.
"Don't mention it," David told her. "I couldn't leave my little cousin there."

They ended up at someone's house. It was very cloak and dagger, with no one using named. All Jane needed to know was that the woman was a hairstylist with a professional salon in her basement. She even had a present for Jane.
"He gave me a photo, and I was mostly able to match it," The hairstylist told her.
Jane accepted the present, a wig that looked like her normal hair.
"Now let's get that prison do off you. Oh, and do we need to ..."
"She was only there two Saturdays," David interjected.
"Then we don't need that."
Jane winced as she sat, which earned a smug smile from the hairstylist.
"I was about to say that someone who doesn't cooperate with a head shaving risks getting a red bottom, but I see that someone has beat me to it."
Jane hoped that the woman was joking, but the hairstylist went on.
"You won't be the first girl to have to bend over that chair for a good paddling, and if it happens I'm sure you won't be the last. Now are you going to stay still without squirming or do I have to give you another reason to squirm?"
"I'll cooperate," Jane answered.
"See that you do."
Jane tried to smile as her hair was cut, clipped, and then her scalp was shaved and a special lotion applied to her bald head. Looking in the mirror, Jane couldn't help thinking that she now looked like a cancer victim. But better a cancer victim than an escaped jailbird.
Then the wig went on, and Jane smiled to see that she mostly looked like her regular self.
They left the stylist and David saw her back to her apartment. As they travelled, Jane asked why it mattered that she had only spent two Saturdays there.
"On your third Saturday there they take care of your bush again," David told her. "They sometimes use chemicals to make your pussy bare and some of those chemicals stay in place until they're bathed in a specific solution. Otherwise you stay bare down there for a year or more. I'm not sure what the chemical is, but some people say it feels the same as the red dye does."

"Ouch. Thanks again for getting me out," Jane said.
Then her conscious got the better of her.
"Um, I was scheduled for Punishment Night, and if Vikki's taking my place..."
"Then she'll take your place on Punishment Night," David agreed. "And no, I can't get her out of it anymore than I could get you out of it."
"But..."
"Every inmate finds herself there sooner or later, it's policy or something," David told her. "That's why you ended up there last week. Well, that and Anton putting your name on the list."
"Oh. Um, well, thanks again."I
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.