Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Break of A Lifetime - Part Nineteen

Stories from Stripsearch Yahoo group by author Goodgulf.
orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Break of A Lifetime - Part Nineteen

Post by orflash64 »

Break of a lifetime part 19
by Goodgulf
awatcher123Oct 17 5:17 PM

Part 19 - Two Offers

Two days later, on a crisp Friday morning, Jane went for her job interview, and was pleasantly surprised. The publication was made up of serious reporters who covered real issue, making it a dream job. No one there seemed corrupt, and her uncle's connection was a friend of one of the backers, not anyone on the editorial or reporting staff. Nor had pressure been applied to get her the job. When Jane left the interview, she was to report to work on November 15th, when another reporter's maturity leave was starting.
Everything was perfect!
That evening a delivery came for her, from someone who had paid extra for an after hours delivery. Jane had no idea who had sent her the pair of boxes, but she quickly opened the larger one.
To find a familiar uniform. The one she had worn for two weeks last summer. One picked with her in mind. Even the bra size was junior miss 4.
The other box had the sleepwear (including the tiny thong), a camera, and a letter. Of course it was from a certain older admirer, one whose name she still didn't know. If it hadn't included details of their one meeting she wouldn't have been sure it was from him.
In the letter he said how he regretted not seeing her in one of her uniforms, and asked her to wear one (or both) of them for him. If not at his house in person than at her apartment in photographs. If she wore it to his house then she need only spend perhaps a hour or two modelling for him, and she would be able to sit comfortably when she left - if that was her desire. If she was modelling in her apartment then he would like if she went through a series of different poses, including ones that offered her bottom to the camera, then mail the camera back. In either case he would owe her a favour for taking time out of her day to bring a spot of joy to an old man's dreary life, and certainly her uncle had taught her the value of favours. And of course, even if she decided to ignore the letter she was free to keep the uniforms.
Jane considered the letter.
She had almost a month until her job started. If she wanted to spend a week seeing if his fantasies meshed with hers she would have weeks to recover. Even if she didn't make that jump, did she really want to offend a rich and powerful man?
Picking up the camera, Jane reviewed the instructions that had come with it. It had a time delay and simple remote, allowing her to act as model and photographer. More surprisingly, its memory card wasn't empty.
Reviewing the photos, Jane saw a girl her age wearing the uniforms and going through poses. They started out more or less as Jane had planned, then became more daring. One showed the girl, in her uniform, standing from the back with the tube from an enema bag going under her skirt. The next showed her from the front with the enema tube visible over her shoulders, with her blouse lifted to display her extended stomach. Then came one of the girl lying on her bed with her skirt up and panties down just enough, with a rectal thermometer showing just above her panties.
The next series of photos showed the girl wearing only parts of the uniform, using it as an erotic prop as she posed.
Then the photos' background shifted. The girl was on a lawn, looking nervous as she shook hands with the mysterious benefactor. The next photo showed her facing a corner, with her skirt pinned up, her panties by her feet, and a very sore looking bottom on display.
From there the photos varied. One showed the woman wearing only a dog collar. Another showed her being switched in a wooded area. Various costumes and instruments were used. As the outdoor settings shifted it was clear that the photos had been taken over the span of months.
The last photo had a completely different background. It was an outdoors desert scene, one that include the girl naked in chains with various Arabs. The girl looked frightened. It took a long moment for Jane to realise that it was a slave auction, that the girl was being sold.
Shifting to the next photo told her nothing of the girl's fate, for it was a photo of a letter. Large block text spelled out:
"Everything you saw, including the end, was her choice. As the last photo shows, I was able to give her what she truly desired."
The next photo, the last one, was also a message. One that sent shivers through Jane.
"What will your choices be? How will you allow me to fulfil your desires?"
Jane panicked. A frantic hour later she was talking to the only person she thought she could trust. David listened to her story and reviewed the photos before answering any of her questions.
"First, yes, I did know that you had been back to Carnacki," David informed her. "Dad told me after the fact, but I noticed when the arrangements were made. I'm not sure what dad told you, but that should keep you safe. Did he mention making your bones?"
"Yes," Jane whispered.
"He was telling you the truth," David assured her. "And they will trust you more because they think you know what they know."
"They think what?"
"The girl you fingered?" David replied. "That was Vikki. As in the girl who took your place."
"Oh. OH! Sorry!"
"Don't be, I'm the reason she's there," David told her. "About the guy, from what I know of him, she did ask for everything the photos show."
"She wanted that?"
"Maybe not, but she asked for it. Maybe, lying in the afterglow, he asked her about fantasies and she said she wanted to be sold as a real slave. Later she might have changed her mind, maybe as she got off the plane and saw that the fantasy was becoming real, but she asked for it and he gave it to her. That's one of the things he does. If you cater to his fantasies then he tried to make your darker fantasies come true."
"What about her? Can we rescue her?" Jane asked.
"No, we don't even know what country she was sold in, or when it happened," David said. "You might not have noticed, but the photos weren't taken with this camera. They were added to the memory card before it was inserted. No, we don't have enough information to even start."
"Oh."

"My advise? If you deal with this man you be very careful to work out all limits in advanced, and you specify that nothing permanent can happen to you," David said. "No tattoos, no branding, no selling you or giving you away, and make sure that you can't agree to change anything until two weeks after you leave his control. That should keep you safe. Or just send him some photos and never meet him in person. Was there anything else you need?"
"Have you heard anymore about Trish?"
"Nope, because I haven't asked. Anymore questions?"
"Your dad is getting me a job, but he wants me to pay for it by doing a favour in the future," Jane revealed.
"That makes sense. Reporters are always useful. Odd are you won't be asked for a favour for years, and then not more than once or twice a year."
"The thing is, before I agree, I want to take the job but I could still back away, and the thing is, ah, how do you live with yourself?"
"I don't live with myself," David corrected. "Not all the time. Didn't you hear? I met someone on Labour Day, it's a long story how, and things are working so well that we spend most nights together."
"Not that, I mean, how do you justify, I mean..."
"I knew what you meant," David chuckled. "I guess, at heart, I'm basically a fascist, but only because fascist bring order."

"Huh?"

"If I had lived in Europe in the 1930s I'd have joined a fascist party and tried to ignore their evil sides while focusing on the good. I would have tried to ignore how political opponents were treated and focused on how they were improving the economy and putting people to work. Mostly because when everyone is focusing on their own rights the centre doesn't hold," David explained. "What's going on now, the people electing whoever they want and fixers working behind the scenes, it works best. The job gets done without running street battles and concentration camps."
"But what about that girl?" Jane asked. "What about the other girls sent overseas?"
"To quote Star Trek 'the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few'," David explained. "If we can keep some tribal leader on our side by giving him a couple of washed up former cheerleaders then peace is cheap at that price. It's not like anyone really misses them. You didn't, did you?"
"I didn't know."
"Exactly," David smiled. "You lived mostly in peace, you had cheap gas, and things got done all without you noticing. Or anyone noticing. Of course there are bad apples, but the system mostly works."
"Bad apples? Who?"
"People like Anton who get involved for sex and power," David explained. "He didn't give a shit which tribal leader is in charge as long as he got to sell them girls. That and get to strap a few himself."
"The pig," Jane snorted.
"Pig because of greed, which is true, pig..."
"Pig because he like strapping women," Jane snapped.

"How well do you know men?" David asked. "Look, you're my little cousin and nothing will change that. I used to see you streaking when you were a toddler, and we've know each forever, but I'm still a guy."
"Meaning what?"
"Meaning you have an okay body," David said. "Look, I don't think either of us is comfortable with this, so I'll switch the example to Trish. Trish is your friend, but I hardly know her. If I had a chance to see her naked with no push back, I'd probably take it."
"Well, maybe but..."
"And if I happened to see her getting a strapping, or padding, caning, whatever, then I'd probably enjoy it. Most men would," David revealed. "It's a biological evolutionary response that's hard coded in our DNA. And if you were a cousin who I hadn't seen growing up, then I would probably enjoy watching you get it."
"You would?" Jane asked in disbelief.
David handed the camera back to her.
"I didn't know that girl, not at all, but I enjoyed the photos," David said. "All of them. That doesn't mean I go around spanking girls, but if I was king of the world I might. All because men are programmed to have sex with as many girls as they can, and you know it."
"Yeah, right."
"Have you flirted to get what you want?" David challenged. "And it worked, even when the guy knew you were just joking around."
"Um, well..."

"And didn't you offer to have sex with anyone who could get you that interview?" David continued. "You know men are programmed for sex so you offered sex to get what you wanted and guys gave you what you wanted. You thought that Anton turned down your offer of sex, but he was just waiting until he could enjoy fucking you in jail."
"Well sex is instinctive, but what about the spanking?"
"Sex and violence are linked in the lizard mind," David told her. "That comes from the days that one guy would kill another guy and rape his women. Some guys have more violence in their sex drives than others, but it's in every drive to some extent, even if it's turned around. Where does that get us? You offered sex to Anton. He saw you, wanted to strap the attitude out of you and fuck you silly, and that's what he decided to do."
"But to say all men want..."
"Look, I don't often explore that end of my sex drive," David told her. "Want to speak to an expert? That guy who sent you that camera knows more about it than most. Lots of guys act out their dominant impulses, but he knows how to draw out a girl's submissive instincts."
"Her what?" Jane asked in anger.I

"When one guy killed another guy and took his women, any woman who resisted too much had fewer offspring than the ones who submitted to the new order," David explained. "If you want to learn more, talk to the guy and see what you volunteer to do."

"I'll talk to him, but I won't do anything," Jane vowed.
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.