Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Looking For Ideas

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Re: Looking For Ideas

Post by gary »

To be honest, I have not figured that out. Sometimes I don't know until I start writing. An example of this is this fragment from my Dr. Emily Ranger / Pony Girl story. Originally I was just going to have Amy discover that the horse pendent that Emily gave her was actually a locket, with an engraving of Emily's brand on one side a pair of cuffs on the other. (maybe instead of cuffs something else). But then it ended up as thins as I wrote:

As a parting gave Emily gave Amy a necklace with a silver pendent with a gold horse head on it. The chain was a little heaver than usual, but Amy guessed why. “A small gift for all you were willing to do for me and your outstanding performance. I would be proud to put you into competition” Amy was extremely thankful and wore it happily.

They continued to talk and e-mail and later on Emily sent pictures of Amy in her full training gear. Amy wondered if there was a hint of blackmail, which sent a shiver of fear and excitement up her spine. But no other message seemed to hint at that, maybe Emily wanted Amy to make herself think she was being blackmailed?

One day Amy was wearing the necklace at Calgary’s Boulevard Shopping Center when she absently mindlessly passed a Sam The Slave Man store. There was a buzz and an announcement, “Welcome Slave Amy, is there anything we can help you with today?” Amy was completely dumbfounded and debated whether she should go in or not. She finally got the strength to go in.

She went up the customer service desk where there was a black male manager. “Excuse me, your store addressed me as “Slave” and I’m not.”

“Please take your top off so I can scan your chip.” Amy was expecting this and completely unbuttoned her top and pushed it aside. He came around the desk and pointed the reader close to, but not touching the skin. “The reader lists you as a slave, disrobe immediately and I’ll get a collar.”

Amy knew not to disobey an order in these circumstances, she took off all her clothes and jewelry and gave then to a clerk. “Please there is a mistake, I am not a slave, put my slave number in the computer and it will tell you.” Then she thought of something, “Who did it say my owner was?”

He looked and answered, “A Dr. Emily Ranger.”

Then Amy knew what was going on. “Scan the pendent on my necklace, please.” The decided to do it, and said it was giving off the same reading he had originally. “Now scan me again, right against the skin.”

This time her got a completely different reading. “Yes, this says you’re a free woman, but I’ll have to make a few calls, you’ll have to stay in the slave pens till I figure this out.” Amy was pretty well expecting this, but it still scared her.

After a couple of hours, where while she waited, she ended up being ordered to show off for a customer, the manager came back and released her. Of course, after asking if she wanted to be auctioned first. After she got her clothes back on Amy inspected the pendent, she used a small pen knife and discovered it was actually a locket. Inside was Dr. Rangers brand, an engraving of cuffs and a small RDIF tag. She took it to an electronics store and they were able to tell her that it was able to make a small amount of electricity from the heat of her skin, and that it used the pendent and chain as a antenna. So, it was able to send a stronger signal back than her unpowered slave chip.

Amy was upset that Emily had done this to her, she put the gift in her jewelry box and stopped calling her, and wondered what to say to the next text or call.

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

Interesting! Are you going to continue this?

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

Well this was meant to be the end of the Pony Girl subplot. But who knows?

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

How does Emily sucker Amy to strip and put on the Ponygirl gear in the first place?
Does Emily arranged for Amy to somehow land in some cow patties, gets her to undress to shower, then while only wearing a towel , she shows her the gear?
Maybe Amy says she can't imagine wearing something like that out in the open, so Emily slips her something in her drink and she wakes up in the gear, for a fun experiment, for Emily. Amy is feeling so many things.
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

Well this happens after the HCI and Big D's incidents, so nudity and slavery are no longer unusual to her. As well as being treated like a slave. Though to be honest I don't really spell that out in the sub-plot.
It does start with them talking and seeing each other normally. Dr. Ranger does bring up the idea of seeing things from a horses point of view, though Amy still thinks it strange. And then Emily suggests a visit to a Pony Girl Training Ranch (here they would be slaves)
When they finally go for the weekend Amy' there as a free woman, and shown around. Which I guess would acclimatize her to the idea. Emily gets Amy to try on a human bridle to see what its like. She straps it on which of course surprises Amy. She then takes Amy to a corral on a long leash and has her walk and run around in circles, using a light touch of a carriage whip and lots of encouragement and praise. This is done while Amy is completely clothed. This is something that Amy does with horses herself so she knows what this is.
Amy has a shower in her room and Emily comes in while she is only has a towel. She convinces Amy that since people have seen her train, she should wear a collar with Dr. Rangers ID so no one else will try to train her.
Then she tells Amy to try sleeping in the pony girls stalls. Now Amy is experienced with sleeping out of doors, and even sleeping in a horse stall with a sick horses so it isn't a leap for her. But then she is led to the stalls on a leash and naked.
The next morning Emily takes Amy back to the corral to repeat yesterdays training, but this time in the nude. She then puts a human harness on her an attaches her to a Harness Racing Carriage, which only weighs 40lbs. Amy first pulls the cart empty, then with Dr. Ranger on it, again with light punishment and lots of praise.
I hope I give the idea that Amy is slowly pushed into pony girl training a small step at a time.
These users thanked the author gary for the post (total 5):
jeepsterdtrelskyautomagix12Hooked6gentlemanmariner

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

Come up with a new sub-plot, Amy and a friend get a lift from a truck carrying slaves, much like GentlemanMariner story "Westbound" but no enslavement's. Have a few paragraphs but story is in flux, as well as where it goes in the larger story.

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

Sounds like you can write multiple stories along this line without necessarily connecting together, like Joe Doe and Katie Smith do. Example - in this story it happens this way, and in this next story it happens this way. It's a good way to see what sticks, what works, and what doesn't.
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

Well originally this was one story with just the visit to the auction. Now it grown into a tentacle monster. (Hey, another idea for a story, laugh) So far each sub-plot are only a few pages each. When I do publish I'll do only one sub-plot per upload.
These users thanked the author gary for the post:
jeepster

GreyRose
Established Author
Established Author

Post by GreyRose »

Gary, I know that you have your story well in hand so you don't need additional ideas. This post is some ideas I have from some of the suggestions provided in this string.
gentlemanmariner wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 4:52 am I was considering adding to my story of Big D's they have a "Amateur Miss Sandy Foot" where free women can have a nude picture that looks like the front of the Sandy Foot magazine. Then they publish all the pictures either online or in a special Sandy Foot edition. Maybe for a bit more they can redo the cover of Sandy Foot with the customers picture instead as a one off (or maybe more).
gary wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 9:19 pm I had been thinking that Amy might get mail from HCI, and maybe both her and her sister getting mail from Big D's. Not sure what to do with the idea, and don't want it to be too violent or embarrassing. Just a vague thought for now
From these two ideas:
One of the flyers HCI sends out has a coupon for a Miss Sandy Foot photo shoot, with a bonus discount for each additional woman in the party. For groups of 5 and over, one or more will be awarded a free slave grading & other slave experiences. For parties of 5 or more a round of complementary drinks is included in the package. These groups will get their own group special edition.

A hen party of 8 to 10 ladies schedule a photo shoot, and arrive early enough to enjoy several rounds of drinks and explore the slave mall while waiting for their photo shoot. Possible sub-plot of some excitement they have while exploring.

By the time their appointment arrives the ladies are very tipsy. They are led into a locker room where they strip and their stuff is locked up for safety. From here they are given their 1st slave experience, they are handcuffed and put into slave coffle before being led off to the photo shoot. While they are being put into the coffle they are reclassified as slaves owned by the house and put on hold status, (again for their 'safety'). As they are led through the concourse all the public see's is a string of slaves, do they get fondled and otherwise treated as slaves for sale?

While each one is having her turn at the photo shoot, the others are chained against the wall as background. After the shoot the two best looking ladies are the one's that 'win' the extra's. The remaining ladies are given the option for a small additional fee, they can be upgraded to getting a slave grading and also enjoy the experience of the auction block. How many choose do do so?

The ladies that are left, remain in the photo shoot area as the others are led off to have their slave grading's. Possible sub-plot, the one's left waiting are naked and collared, are there visitors that find them there? Upon seeing a bunch of naked slaves do they try them out, or put them through their paces?

Those that are taken to be slave graded get the full treatment (boy do they get the treatment!) and then get taken to a 'special sales' auction block. In the mean time their friends are taken back and get their clothes returned and given another round of drinks. When the time is right they are brought to the area their friends are enjoying the experience of being auctioned as a slave.

If they bid there will be no cost as it's part of the experience, but if someone else wins the bid their friends will be the property of their new owner.
These users thanked the author GreyRose for the post (total 4):
dtrelskyjeepsterHooked6gentlemanmariner

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

Well I now have a new introduction to slavery for Amy. It started as a run in with a slave catcher, and then him and the captured slave showing up at Heartland because she is sick. Now I have Amy starting up a friendship with the slave because the slave was quite a wildcat and when they both discover their love of horses Amy offers to teach her about horses as a way of bringing her under control. Of course more stuff happens, like when the slave catcher and the owner discover Amy's calming influence, they start saying Amy should be enslaved as a sister to the runaway. And they do this right in front of her and start discussing her qualities as a slave. Amy is in shock and frozen, as they strip her and take her to a goverment slave department, where she finally speaks up. I don't want to overdo it but i realize I can do more by having something as imagined.

I have another idea, of Amy being chosen to be on the cover of Sandy Foot and a special Miss Sandy Foot. With a all inclusive vacation trip to Dallas and Big D's. Of course things will happen, but she does get out free.
These users thanked the author gary for the post (total 3):
jeepsterGreyRosedtrelsky

GreyRose
Established Author
Established Author

Post by GreyRose »

Gary,
I know you now have a completely different first chapter for Amy, but I liked your original arc as well. Here’s where my imagination took me while waiting for your new version.
= = =
Amy returns the items to HCI and gets talked into removing her top. During that conversation she is asked to help with finding the missing slave. By the time she and Dale leave she is naked and collared.

This is her first time being outside while naked, other than maybe some skinny dipping in a lake. So she is very nervous. Having left in an HCI truck, Amy is directing Dale from the passenger seat. When not giving actual directions, her hands keep fluttering trying to cover her naked bits. Dale chastises her for distracting the driver and tells her to put her hands behind her back. Feeling ashamed of distracting the driver she puts her hands behind her back. To anyone looking in from the outside it looks like her hands are cuffed behind her.

When they get to the place she found the box, Dale has to command her out of the truck as she is reluctant to be so exposed on the side of the road. But she finally comes out and stands up on the truck, looking around for the missing girl as Dale spots and picks up the broken box.

Amy regrets that she didn’t have time to grab her binoculars from her truck before they left the HCI facility. But she has sharp eyes and by standing on the truck she has a good vantage point. She freezes when a passing vehicle erupts in some cheers, as all they see is a naked collared slave girl!

As Dale returns he is carrying the missing box of visitor collars and tosses them into the back of the truck. Amy excitedly points out what looks like a naked girl not too far from where they are. So she leads the way there. On the way Dale bends down and picks up the collar the escaped slave girl used to wear. Upon close examination, there are some metal bits jammed into the lock. Somehow the slave managed to break the lock, he grumbles that the transport company is using cheaper and cheaper equipment.

Dale and Amy arrive at the clearing where the girl is napping under a tree. When the slave girl hears them she leaps to her feet, but Amy waves Dale back and slowly approaches her. Using the same calming tricks she uses on horses, Amy is able to calm the slave girl enough for Dale to approach.

When he cuffs the recaptured slave girl, Amy protests, but he reminds her HCI has company policies and he could get fired if he doesn’t follow them. He starts to put a leash on the slave girl but realizes that she doesn’t have collar on.

As they walk back to the HCI truck Dale comments that the two girls are close enough in looks to be sisters. They are the same height and build, and he can clearly see all the curves are nearly the same. They even have the same hair color and skin tone.

As they arrive back at the truck, Dale takes one of the visitor collars and puts it on the slave girl saying any collar is better than none. Amy asks if that’s a guest collar, why doesn’t he put the slave collar on the slave and put her visitor collar on her. With a chuckle he reminds her that the key to the slave collar she is wearing is back at the HCI building, so she is stuck wearing it until they get back. The slave girl is surprised that Amy isn’t a slave herself, and pouts that she was tricked by Amy.

Before they climb into the truck he talks Amy into posing with the slave girl, so that the HCI logo is in the background, he gets front side and rear photos of both girls.

As they are traveling back to the HCI warehouse Amy is excited and talks about getting her clothes back and being able to drive back home in her own truck. The cuffed slave girl is quiet sitting between Dale & Amy, seeming lost in thought.

Upon returning to the warehouse Dale puts the two girls into a kennel, Amy is a bit upset by this wanting her clothes back so she can leave. But he tells her that he needs to let his Manager know that they have returned with the missing slave. He does ask a co-worker to go fetch Amy’s clothes and things before he leaves.

It seems that while Dale & Amy were out, the HCI store opened for its first day of business. There are a lot of people checking the new store. The crowds are everywhere and several people stop by the kennel where Amy & the recovered slave are held. Lucky for Amy no HCI employees are nearby to open their kennel so no one gets check her out closely.

Then finally Erik returns with Amy's things, and the slave jumps up first, “About time you brought my things!” She exclaims to Erik, tapping at the kennel gate indicating she wants him to open it.

Amy is stunned by this and is slow to react, in fact the slave steps out and closes the gate before she can recover enough to speak. “But I’m the free woman and she’s the slave! Those are my things!”

The slave girl laughs nervously, “Really, you are wearing a slave collar! I’m the one wearing a visitors collar.” Turning to Erik, “Who do you think is the slave? Hmm?” and laughs again. Erik laughs with her, “Not a very good try little slave girl.”

He takes his scanner out and grabbing Amy by the neck presses it against her tit. “There, your chip is set to general inventory. You are too hot not to be put on the block today!”

The escaping slave girl presents her tits as well, “How about setting my chip so I’m not held up as I leave?” With a nod Erik changes the settings on his hand held and updates her chip as well.

Amy is stunned and stands there clutching the kennel gate watching her clothing and possibly her freedom walk away.

Lucky for Amy Dale returns before the slave girl makes good her escape. As he puts her back into another kennel, he swaps her visitor collar for a high-grade slave collar. “This is one of our best collars, you’re not going to break this one, my little escape artist.”

After running his scanner over Amy’s chip and putting her into hold status, “I’m sorry, but your records are all messed up. It’s going to take some work to straighten them out. Any chance you will make my day easier by agreeing to go up for auction?”

Amy is of course not agreeing to exchanging her freedom to make their day easy, after all they are the one’s that made all the mistakes! She’s told that she will have to wait on the manager, as she’s the only one that has the authority to make the changes to Amy's chip with its tangled settings.

So Amy has to wait, and wait, and wait. It seems that with the problems they had getting ready the grand opening is more of a grand disaster. The manager is in constant motion resolving issue after issue. Dale is busy himself so he doesn’t spend too much time trying to get the managers attention.

During the wait, Amy gets pulled out of the her kennel by some interested shoppers, but Dale is close enough that no one gets too far with her. He makes sure to re-direct their interest to the recovered slave girl.

Eventually the day calms down enough Dale is able to get the manager over to Amy. The manager reluctantly resets Amy’s chip, but warns the girl that there might be ‘minor’ issues if she ever visits a slave store in the future. Since the girl was a help in recovering the escaped slave, she adds a free slave grading to Amy’s account info.

She offers Amy the collar she wore all day as a memento, but Amy refuses. In her haste to leave, Amy spills her purse on the desk. In the haste to put everything back the collar ends up in there as well.
These users thanked the author GreyRose for the post (total 3):
automagix12dtrelskyjeepster

automagix12
Site Operator
Site Operator

Post by automagix12 »

Very good, Grey Rose, sounds like a very nice plot for a slave story to me :thumbup:
Good girls will not be spanked here :D

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

I have too admit I like a lot of this better than what I wrote. May I steal some of your ideas?

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

I really like this version. Gary can you incorporate this plot twist into your story?
How many parts how you envisioned for the Amy story?
The plot points are really starting to sound exciting.
Remember you can write several different stories in various directions and get lots of comments as you work it all out.
:idea:

Freight_Train
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Freight_Train »

gary wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 9:53 pm<snip> "The Calgary Stampede is an annual rodeo, exhibition, and festival held every July in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. The ten-day event, <snpi>

However, they do not have any livestock auctions, as I thought, so I might have to change it to Big D's just having a slave market.
Then there should be an 'Alternate Stampede' to cover different interests and lifestyles.

Or, there could be a little-known 'private' section of the Stampede (in Building X) for invited members only.

Or, perhaps the official judges of Stampede events are available to supervise special events like slave grading (I'm sure Judge Chambers would be available, if asked)

Or, the Stampede rules were recently revised to reflect the newly adopted slavery laws.

Or, Big D's has agreed to operated and manage a livestock sale in connection with the Stampede. Of course, the Stampede organizers forgot to inquire exactly what types of the livestock Big D would be selling.

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

I changed the Big D's at the Stampede to just having them where exhibitors show off their products.
As for the idea of the slave declaring they are the free person, and the clerk changing Amy to inventory. I think that since, as had been mentioned, HCI is more bureaucratic than Big D's, so i don't think they would allow a mere clerk to change a woman's status, as this would open them to charges of unlawful enslavement and put their slavery license in jeopardy. It still might happen, if the clerk was new, but he would lose his job and maybe his freedom. But I still enjoyed the story, and it did give me and idea, that maybe Amy cuffs the runaway slave, maybe to herself, and puts a slave collar on her. She would be using her skills she uses dealing with an agitated horse. Maybe it leads to an offer of a job as suggested in another thread.

GreyRose
Established Author
Established Author

Post by GreyRose »

Gary,
If anything I post here gives you an idea for a story, feel free to run with it. That's exactly why I'm sharing here. After all this is just building on your own story idea.

As to Erik changing Amy's status, what I hadn't written into my idea was that when Amy went out to help look for the escaped slave she had to be brought into the HCI inventory so no errors tripped when she left the building. This change was done by the manager before she & Dale left. So all Erik was doing was changing her status within the system, not changing her status from free to slave. If Amy were still listed as a free woman he should have gotten an error when he changed her status to sales inventory.

As an expansion of my idea above, when Dale is taking photo's of Amy & the slave girl she has been naked for quite a while and in public most of that time. By now she is getting relaxed and her sense of personal space is really off her normal range. Working off of this Dale is able to talk Amy into copying some poses the slave girl is in for the photo's. He sells it like its a kind of fancy photo shoot. He has them standing at attention with their feet spread (a slave present position, which Amy isn't aware of). And others besides, such as when they are facing the truck they push their ass's out with legs spread (another slave present position) with them looking over their shoulders at the camera. At the end of the photo's the slave is turned on and stalks over to Amy and plants a very passionate kiss on her. Amy is caught off guard and takes a few seconds to react. Dale of course is quick enough to catch all of it on video.

If he manages to get these photo's and the video, who know's where they will pop up? What kind of embarrassment might they bring to Amy or situations they might cause for her? After all photo's of her naked with a slave collar on next to another naked slave, that's a completely innocent situation... right? :lol:

GreyRose
Established Author
Established Author

Post by GreyRose »

Gary,
I've been thinking that the Liz story was left with no resolution. Her owner got a new job and moved to the city, where Amy was worried her friend would get into trouble again. His new job has him taking extended trips during which Liz gets restless. She no longer has horses to look after and with him gone her other outlet is also gone, his wife is unable to deal with her because of this.

What if that did happen and her owner, now knowing there was an option, started looking for another option. In his search he finds Dr Emily Ranger, and after talking with her works out a deal. Dr Ranger lets him stable Liz with her, and gives her pony girl training. Because Liz's visits to Dr Emily's stables are not on a regular schedule its possible that Amy could have visited Dr Emily frequently and never seen Liz there. Discovering the two are friends Dr Emily comes up with an idea for doing a tandem pony rig with the two of them.

In Pony play there's something called Dressage, which is fancy harnesses and precision movement. With a temporary tattoo Amy could be given a mirror image of Liz's markings, making them a very fancy pony set. If they do well in Dressage competitions this would turn the negative of her tattoo's into a positive thing improving Liz's outlook.

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

I like the idea though I had Mr. Davin move to Toronto, but they could move back.
I wasn't planning on Amy continuing the Pony Play, there are two instances so far. The first where she doesn't realize that it was going to happen to her. And the second when she is auctioned for a days use.
Now I had thought of putting some Amy stories in my collection of short "What if" stories I named "Vignette's". Like the incomplete one "Hooded Experiment" that I posted.
These users thanked the author gary for the post (total 2):
GreyRoseSissy

Sissy
Commenter
Commenter

Post by Sissy »

idea for a story. Woman orders a training kit for slave yoga, but receives a kit for enslavement, which she has no idea about. She cannot remove it and is monitored remotely by phone or video calls.

Or another idea. The regional head of the slave network noticed the girl and wanted to become her master. And tries to enslave with the help of various tricks.

Sissy
Commenter
Commenter

Post by Sissy »

I noticed that some authors have slave clothing. And I decided to write requirements for it.

Slave clothes.
1. It should not cover the collar and wrists.
2. The length of the skirt/dress should be a maximum of 1 inch below the crotch.
3. In front and behind there should be transparent inserts opposite the chest, pubis and buttock gap. If a jumpsuit is worn, it should fit the body and have cutouts in the crotch.
The inscriptions “slave” and others indicating status are allowed.
4. The skirt or dress should ride up easily.
5. The bra should not cover the nipples or have stimulating spikes.
6. Panties are allowed that have an anal and/or vaginal phallus, “fingers” for stimulating the labia and clitoris...
7. Tights are not allowed. Just stockings.
8. Shoes only with heels.