Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Looking For Ideas - Story Fragment

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Looking For Ideas - Story Fragment

Post by gary »

This is the original "Amy Gets Lost At The Auction" story segment I had wrote. This is before I thought of using the Calgary Stampede and Big D's in the story. In this version I had Amy going with her Grandfather to a auction, But now I am thinking she might go to the the Stampede with her older sister Lou. Of course this would mean a major change to this segment. I had also written a new beginning for this segment but that would also have to change if I add her sister

She had gotten lost in the rather badly organized stalls when she came across an area that had smaller stalls. She at first wondered if they were for sheep and goats (even though they were not on the program) but quickly realized that something was off, as the usual animal smells were absent, in fact she could barely smell the horses and cattle as she was upwind of them.

She looked in the first few stalls and found them empty. She could now hear a different auctioneer, speaking much slower than what she was used to. Curious she moved closer and could see some people up ahead. After moving past a few more empty stalls she finally came across ones that were occupied, with slaves. The first one was an aboriginal man, well built and completely naked, on the other side was a black haired, olive skinned white girl, also naked as the day she was born. Well not completely naked, she soon noticed the collars on both. At this Amy was both scared and intrigued and slowly found herself walking closer to the people looking at the slaves.

When she reached them, she was greeted by looks and comments.

“She looks just the right age, why don’t you just take off that tank top and put yourself up for auction?”

Amy sputtered out, “I was looking at the horses and got turned around.” And backed away from them, closer to the voice of the auctioneer.

She quickly found herself next to three slave girls in a coffle. The first one was blond, the second brunette, and the third was a very pretty and busty East Indian girl, who put her hand on Amy’s shoulder and pushed down her left strap on both her top and bra, exposing her nipple. The slave monger appeared, and used to women getting lost, did his usual joking.

“Hey we have and extra slave here. Get your clothes off and get a collar, there’s room on the coffle for one more.” He felt he was just making fun of the lost girl, but a couple of times it had actually resulted in a girl doing as ordered.

Amy picked up the old coffle hanging behind the brown skinned girl, touching the old rusted steel implement. It gave her a chill up her spine, both of dread and titillation. When the light brown slave said, “Well are you joining us?” And pushed the other strap of her top just off the shoulder. The dark slave took the collar, “Why don’t we just put this on for size?” Amy was speechless, and before she knew it the collar was on her.

“I, I, I’m not a slave.” she blurted out. She touched the collar and felt a chill down her back.

“Oh. come on you’ll enjoy it.” And the woman started playing with Amy’s nipples.

“Oh god that feels so good.” Amy closed her eyes, and started breathing quickly. “Please stop.” she finally said. ‘Please, please take this off.” she pleaded to the slave monger.

“Well it was too much to hope.” And unlocked the frightened and excited girl. It took a second before she realized the was completely naked, even her boots. “What, what happened to me?” she said in a panic, she had never been naked in public.

The slave monger said, “Slave girls did that, that love doing that to free women hoping to make them a slave.”

“Where are my clothes?”

“They threw them into that slave pen. Since your slave naked you might as well let yourself be auctioned.”

Amy’s knees gave out on her, “Please no, please. I don’t want to be a slave!”

“Well go ahead and get your clothes, I have work to do.”

Amy was too weak to walk and she crawled into the pen slowly grabbing each item of her clothes. But she could not find her bra or panties. She sat on the bench and cried, letting it all out.

Another slave monger came on her, still undressed. “Why are not ready for auction?”

She said through the tears, “Leave me alone, I’m not a slave.”

“Well we will soon get this checked out.” And grabbed her and pulled her out of the pen. While she held even more firm on her remaining clothes. “Who has a chip reader?”

A voice called out, “There is one in the slave delivery area.” And Amy was led to the area where there were still a few cages with slaves in them. A couple of them called her “sister”, which she didn’t understand. Finally, a tall, dark-haired woman came up to her and pressed a machine against her left breast and confirmed she was a free woman.

“OK, I’ll take her back to the pen she was in, but first I’ll put this “Visitor” collar on you. Don’t worry it’s to protect you. No one can try to grab you as a slave with this on. Any of our associates can remove it.”

Soon Amy found herself slave naked, collared, and in a slave pen. Sitting in a daze. She finally slowly got dressed and wondered out of the pen, still in a daze. Finally, she ended up on the edge of the auction arena. Embarrassed by the all the people looking at her, but still dazed, she looked around where to go. The auctioneer (who had been waiting for the next girl to be auctioned), “Are you sure your not our next item up for sale? Your almost undressed already.” It was then that Amy realized that both of her straps had fallen down, and she was showing off more that she would have liked. Someone pushed her up on the block, and she looked around confused. Someone pulled down her top and bottoms making her naked again. People started calling out bids, “$10,000, $11,000, $12,000.”

For a second Amy thought, “Wow they think I’m that valuable?” But then she shook her head to clear it. “I’m not a slave, please stop.”

Someone called out “Bidding has start, its too late.”

The Auctioneer spoke up, “Now, now, I have not officially opened her for bids, and she had a visitor’s collar on so sorry no sale, unless she wants to change her mind?”

Amy just stood there, naked, with the lights on her, and the gaze of dozens of lusty men. For a minute she didn’t know what to do, did she have a choice? “Can I leave?” she said to the to the auctioneer.

“Yes, you may, but come back again to be auctioned.”

Amy had to stand on the auction block to pull up her clothes around her legs under the disappointed gaze of the audience. Slowly she got off the block to the whistles of the audience, and walked to the edge of the arena.

But then the busty blond girl was brought up to the sales arena and mounted the block. Amy was shocked at the obscene (to her) positions that the girl performed as the audience glazed admiringly and placed their bids Amy couldn’t look away at the scene, shocked at seeing all this first hand. The call of “Sold for $15,000 brought her wits back to her and she walked away briskly, Red faced she quickly bumbled her retreat from the other bidders, some looking longingly towards her. She found someone to remove her collar and looked to leave the slave area, Flustered, she finally made her way back to the main cattle area and found her Grandfather Jack, bidding on a grass-fed cow, but now Amy had a completely different view on auctions.
These users thanked the author gary for the post (total 5):
GreyRosegentlemanmarinerautomagix12Hooked6Freight_Train

Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Looking For Ideas - Story Fragment

Post by Survivor29 »

I liked it.

GreyRose
Established Author
Established Author

Post by GreyRose »

Very nice. If this is your rough draft I'm really eager to see your improved version.

Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Survivor29 »

Thinking about it, some of what I liked was: the back and forth, it's a slave setting but its not really harsh or violent or anything, the submissiveness of Amy, also her mental fogginess, and the way it's not just men but also female slaves trying to get free girls into slavery.

automagix12
Site Operator
Site Operator

Post by automagix12 »

I liked it, too :thumbup:
Good girls will not be spanked here :D

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »