Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Katie Smith's Site

Post links to other on-topic sites here. If it is a paysite, you should leave a remark next to your link.
gary
Established Author
Established Author

Katie Smith's Site

Post by gary »

Does anyone have a link to Katie Smith's site that was set up after the end of Yahoo Groups?

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Katie Smith's Site

Post by SteveBurke »

I think you have to email her to get an invite.
"Spread your legs and BEND OVER!" :twisted:

GreyRose
Established Author
Established Author

Post by GreyRose »

This should be helpful in sending her an email to ask to join.

Send an email to katie-smith-tracey-stories+@googlegroups.com.

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

Gary, you're playing with fire asking Katie for anything. You remember the verbal ass whipping she gave you. :spank:
Just be careful and respectful when you ask.
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

Freight_Train
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Freight_Train »

That did not seem to work. I got a failure message back: "The group katie-smith-tracey-stories@googlegroups.com does not allow posting through email."

I miss the Tracey stories but they are very far away.

GreyRose
Established Author
Established Author

Post by GreyRose »

Yeah, I remember it was kind of tricky submitting to the group. Try searching the Google groups for her group, maybe that will work for you.

katie-smith-tracey-stories

Freight_Train
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Freight_Train »

It might help Katie's google group grow if it were easier to join. Plus, I really wonder if the 'google group' format is ideal for a story posting / discussion forum

GreyRose
Established Author
Established Author

Post by GreyRose »

Freight_Train you are correct on both points. And that has been the point of several conversations in the group. Until a better location is chosen, the current group is what we've got. I hope that you can find the group and join up.

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

It might help if you join Google Groups in the first place. Once you have a sign on, it's easier to join Katie's group. I was a member of Google Groups before joining Katie's group. There many forums on Google, Katie's is just one of them. It's easier to get an invite with a member profile.
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

GreyRose
Established Author
Established Author

Post by GreyRose »

For those that are having troubles finding Katies current group, she has been posting stories for sale on Kindle. You can purchase them there.
These users thanked the author GreyRose for the post (total 2):
automagix12Freight_Train

Freight_Train
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Freight_Train »

>she has been posting stories for sale on Kindle. You can purchase them there.

Ahhh, I see. I found about a dozen of her titles on Amazon. Some were repackaged earlier stories but some of her new works looked really interesting. I've got a Kobo - got rid of my Kindle several years back. Both devices work about the same way but I like the ePub format much better - particularly considering the vast amount of material available free on the internet in ePub format. It's a nuisance converting things to Mobi.

Katie might consider listing some of her work on Rakuten Kobo - they've got a ton of smut on their site. I don't know how they deal with very short works (some of Katie's are <20 pages). But, they couldn't be any worse than Amazon (if she's reading this).

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Hooked6 »

Gary,

Katie said to email her at his address and she will approve your membership (It's a Google thing as the group is private to cut down on spam.)

If you want to join the group email me at katietraceystories@gmail.com for approval.

Hooked6