Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

My Boyfriend the Cop

donnabarber
Established Author
Established Author

My Boyfriend the Cop

Post by donnabarber »

My Boyfriend the Cop

By Worthlessfem

I’m a lucky girl, I guess. I’ve got a good job working at head of section in local government, a nice apartment in a good part of the city and a boyfriend to die for. Steve is a big, handsome hunk of a man and he also makes me feel safe because he’s a cop!

We’d been an item for about six months when he came round to my place unexpectedly one evening. To my surprise he seemed a bit down.

“Everything OK?”

“No, not really,” he said. “You know that trip we were planning? I’m going to have to put it on hold. We’ve got a major problem with drugs in my area and the Super has asked us all to cancel leave for the time being. Sorry, luv.”

“I was looking forward to going away,” I said wistfully. “Oh well, I guess that’s one of the downsides of having a policeman as a boyfriend!”

Anyway, that was that. I knew that Steve would always put his job first and I couldn’t really complain about it, could I?

Like always, my best mate Tania was on at me to take part in yet another of her wild stunts. Since I’d been going out with Steve I’d done a bit less of that sort of thing seeing as I was having my fun with him. But now he’d be more tied-up with work for the time being I was tempted. I had to admit, Tania always made me laugh and she was a good friend.

“So what’s the plan tonight?” I asked my madcap mate.

“Oh, nothing too heavy,” she laughed. “I thought it might be fun if we went up into town and did a spot of clubbing.”

“Clubbing?” I asked. “Sounds a bit tame by your standards. What are you planning, just the gang getting bladdered or what?”

“Well, that’s how we’ll start off,” Tania grinned. “I know she’s a bit less uptight than she was but it still takes a lot more booze to make Angie put out than the rest of us girls. I’ll play it by ear, Donna. To be honest I’m glad you’re coming because the last few months haven’t been so much fun without you. Steve must be a fantastic stud to keep you away from us!”

I gave her an evil grin.

“Wouldn’t you like to know? He is a brilliant fuck, though, to be honest. I’ve never been so satisfied in my life!”

Anyway, we got ourselves dolled up and went up town. Tania took us to the Wild Bunch, a club that had a bit of a reputation locally. Sure enough we soon found plenty of blokes who wanted to chat us up and a bit more than just talk! I had to fight off several gropers and even Angie, who felt a bit out of place at 42 years old, got propositioned.

We were all happy and well sloshed and planning our hangovers for the next day when it all went a bit pear-shaped for us.

Out of nowhere about twenty uniformed coppers burst into the place. I looked at Tania and the other girls but none of us knew what it was all in aid of.

“Nobody move!” shouted the big sergeant in charge. “While we search the premises the rest of you will get into the van and be taken down to the police station for questioning and processing.”

Oh fuck, it must be that drug crackdown Steve was telling me about, I thought. Still, since I don’t do drugs – well, only alcohol – I don’t have nothing to worry about, do I?

Shows how much I knew! The next thing I knew Angie was causing a right paddy with a lady copper who was trying to get her to come into the van with the other clubbers.

“I’m a respectable woman,” Angie told her. “I work for a local solicitor and I demand that you let me go at once!”

The lady cop gave her a sour sort of look.

“Have you been drinking, ma’am?”

“Well, we’re not living in Chicago in the 1920s. Of course I’ve been drinking. This is a club and it sells alcohol. That doesn’t mean I’m doing anything wrong.”

“Look, ma’am, I’m only doing my job. This club is under suspicion of selling drugs and I’m afraid I’m going to have to ask you to come down the station and be processed.”

I was quite impressed with Angie, to be honest. Normally she was dead conservative and a bit shy but tonight, maybe because she was so well tanked up with booze, she was mouthing off worse than Tania.

“And what if I refuse?” she said angrily. “What are you going to do then?”

“If you refuse to get into the van and come down to the station I’m afraid you’ll leave me with no other choice. I’ll have to arrest you.”

Even though Angie’s 42 and the lady copper must have been somewhere about twenty-five, she fronted her out good and proper.

“Fuck you, bitch!” she shouted. “I’m going home. You just TRY and stop me and see what you get!”

Then she started to move towards the door. The cop put a hand on her arm and Angie swung round and landed one of the sweetest left hooks I’ve ever seen. A pro boxer would have been proud of it!

The cop went down and suddenly the rest of them swarmed over our little group. One of them forced Angie’s wrists behind her back and handcuffed her. The rest of us, only because we were with her, also found ourselves handcuffed and pushed up against the wall of the club quite roughly.
“Right, you lot,” said the sergeant in charge. “I’m booking this one for assaulting a police officer. The rest of you are coming down the station with me. If you’ve got nothing to hide you’ll have nothing to worry about but believe me, after that stunt none of you had better try anything or I won’t answer for the consequences.”

The cop who Angie had decked got up, rubbing her jaw with her hand. She’d obviously taken a pretty hard punch and glared at Angie like she’d just love the chance to return the favour.

“What’s your name, bitch!” she shouted angrily at her.

“Fuck you!” said Angie, still trying to front it out.

“Book her,” she growled. “Nobody takes a swing at me and gets away with it.”

“We’ll book her down at the nick, Kathy,” said the sergeant. “Right, you lot, move it! Into the van on the double!”

So we got into the Black Maria, all ten of us handcuffed, and they drove us down to the police station.

“Right,” said the sergeant, “got a bunch of girls from the local club that have certainly been drinking too much and one who took a swing at Kathy here. We’re booking her for assault. In the meantime I want to have them searched on suspicion of drug possession.”

They emptied out our bags and of course didn’t find any gear on us because as far as I knew none of my mates done anything heavy. Sure, a few of them might have done the odd bit of blow or whizz but nothing more than that. If they reckoned they was going to find rock or smack on us they was well off orbit!

“Right, their bags seem to be clean. OK, girls, before we process you all and see if we’re going to charge you we need to carry out a strip search. Right, you,” he said, pointing to Angie, “I’m going to keep my Tazer on you while we take off your handcuffs and search you. Don’t try any more funny stuff or you’ll be looking at spending time inside!”

He unlocked Angie’s cuffs and she glared at him moodily while he kept his Tazer trained on her. Then he spoke to the copper who’d had the run-in with Angie in the club.

“Kathy, you want to do the honours?”

“It’ll be a pleasure,” said the lady cop who’d been decked by Angie.

She moved towards Angie, still acting like she’d just love the chance to biff her one.

“Get your clothes off,” she ordered. “All of them! And don’t take all day about it or I’ll help you do it!”

“Dream on, you fucking dyke!” Angie shouted at her.

“For God’s sake do it, Angie,” I said quietly. “I’ve heard those Tazers can really hurt you. Calm down and just take your clothes off. There’s no point in anyone getting hurt, is there?”

Angie looked at me pretty pissed off but she must have seen the sense in what I was saying because she started taking off her coat. She put it on the floor and then had to take off her shoes, stockings and suspenders, jacket and pullover.

“And the rest,” said the cop called Kathy. “Get your bra off!”

“Oh, you think I’m going to be hiding stuff in my boobs, do you? I reckon it’s just an excuse for you lot to do a bit of perving.”

“If you don’t shut up and do what you’re told I’ll get the sergeant here to show you exactly how effective a Tazer is! Take your bra off, you stupid gobby bitch!”

Reluctantly Angie did what she was told. She let it fall to the floor and then tried to cover up her breasts by folding her arms across them.

“Take your hands away right now!” Kathy told her. “Now take your knickers off as well!”

Even more reluctantly, Angie took them off.

“Right, put those cuffs back on the bitch,” said Angie.

Then I made the mistake of getting involved.

“Is this really necessary?” I asked. “She’s already done what you asked her to do – why do you want to handcuff her again?”

“Because she smacked me is why,” said the lady cop. “You wanna watch your smart mouth and all else I might decide to Tazer you!”

I shut up right away when she said that. I was beginning to get a bit scared of her to be honest.

The cop handcuffed Angie again and then the Kathy woman walked right over to her. I’ve never seen a strip search before but I’m sure she wasn’t following regulation procedure. I’m dead certain she was trying to make it as insulting and humiliating for Angie as she possibly could. She went out of her way to fondle her tits for as long as possible, to search under her arms and when it came to looking up her cunt and arse the bitch REALLY went to town.

Fair play to Angie, shy as she was she fronted her out good and proper. When she’d finished she just looked at that Kathy girl right in the eye and laughed.

“I said you were a dyke,” she told her. “Only a lezzy would have searched me the way you did!”

I could see the lady cop teetering on the edge of hitting her or getting the bloke to fire his Tazer but at least she controlled herself.

“Book her for assault and for resisting arrest,” she said. “Then take the cow down to the cells to cool off. Right, you with the smart mouth,” she said, turning to me. “You’re up next.”

“OK, constable,” I said, stressing the ‘cunt’ part of the word.

She made me strip everything off and all, taking off my jeans, my shoes, my T-shirt, my tights and finally my bra and knickers.

She didn’t feel me up the way she had Angie but then I’d only given her a bit of verbal grief while poor Angie had socked her right in the kisser and I could see she’d hurt the bitch! Even so, I was glad when she left off because she was a bit of a nasty piece of work.

She was just about to let me go and move on to Tania when to my amazement Steve came in to the station.

“Bloody hell, what’s going on?” he asked.

I was just about to give him a potted story of the night’s events when he turned to the copper called Kathy.

“Put the cuffs on this one,” he said, a slight grin on his face.

“You know her, Steve?”

“Too right. She’s a notorious local villain!”

So I had my wrists handcuffed behind my back. Steve spoke to the sergeant in charge.

“Here, sarge, if it’s OK I’d like to take this one into a cell and give her a private interrogation session.”

“OK by me,” he said. “Let me know what you find out.”

So he led me, naked and handcuffed, down to a custody cell. As he closed the door behind me and joined me in the cell he grinned at me.

“I reckon we should start incorporating this into our bedroom routine, don’t you, Donna?”

“Ooh, yes please, officer!” I laughed.

And after that night we DID!
These users thanked the author donnabarber for the post (total 2):
mikey22Marcellomco

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: My Boyfriend the Cop

Post by SteveBurke »

If I was a cop I'd make sure to set my girlfriend up for a stripsearch! :twisted:
These users thanked the author SteveBurke for the post:
mikey22
"Spread your legs and BEND OVER!" :twisted: