Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Gary's Stories Overview

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Gary's Stories Overview

Post by Belinda »

Please write something new. I look every day for a new submission.

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

Sorry I have been unable to write

lovethissite
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by lovethissite »

Gary: Your stories are great i try to read them often. Heartland slave grading needs some more chapters Amy/Kate has been branded twice and differently, whipped, and fucked she is graded at the highest level and has to be an owned pleasure slave. Please keep writing even though I wonder how many people are actually reading anything on this site. I know time with everyone is limited but your stories are interesting and are appreciated. Thank you.
These users thanked the author lovethissite for the post:
Skylar21

lovethissite
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by lovethissite »

Gary: Your stories are great i try to read them often. Heartland slave grading needs some more chapters Amy/Kate has been branded twice and differently, whipped, and fucked she is graded at the highest level and has to be an owned pleasure slave. Please keep writing even though I wonder how many people are actually reading anything on this site. I know time with everyone is limited but your stories are interesting and are appreciated. Thank you.

Fixitman8267
Commenter
Commenter

Post by Fixitman8267 »

orflash64 wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:05 pm You may not rename them but rename them in the comments. It's what I do.
Why not just remove the image and repost it with the new name? It would be better than seeing one name then reading a different one somewhere else. (IMO)

Fixitman8267
Commenter
Commenter

Post by Fixitman8267 »

I have thoroughly enjoyed Heartland Slave Grading. Amy's adventures have been an inspiration to my imagination. No matter how strong-willed Amy was at the beginning of the story you were able to bring out her submissive tendencies. I think I read somewhere you were thinking of giving her to Ty as a slave. I personally think this would be a terrible idea and ending to the story. I believe her ending up as Dr. Emily Rager's Ponygirl would be the best way to "Continue" the story. You could write about her training and competitions. There are real ponygirl competitions in America and Europe. Her chip (most likely the one in the horse necklace) would act as her passport. Starting out she could tell her family that she would be traveling with Dr. Ranger as her assistant for the summer. Amy could replace the RFID chip in the necklace and be Emily's slave without needing to be registered for real. This would be a real test of her will. Can Amy live as a slave for two months while training as a ponygirl and be able to walk away at the end of the summer? If you are interested we could talk through PM.
These users thanked the author Fixitman8267 for the post:
Mr. Smith

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

I am happy to report that after several attempts over the past three years, I have finally gotten my Mr. Edwards story published on Literotica. It has been published here already.
https://literotica.com/s/mr-edwards-comes
And now we do the dance of joy!
These users thanked the author gary for the post (total 2):
jeepsterToywhispers

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Belinda »

Congratulations. Great story you are an amazing author.