Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

The Scavenger Hunt – Parts 1-3 (Slave Story)

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

The Scavenger Hunt – Parts 1-3 (Slave Story)

Post by Hooked6 »

The Scavenger Hunt – Part 1
By: Hooked6

Copyright May, 2020 by Hooked6 (Hooked6@hotmail.com) all rights reserved. Reproduction, redistribution, reposting on another Internet site whether or not a charge or profit is made is forbidden without the expressed written consent of the author. Copyright ownership does not transfer by the posting of this material on this site by the author. The following story is for ADULTS only. By accessing this story, the reader hereby certifies that he/she is of an appropriate age to access adult material and that such material is permitted in the locality or country where the reader resides. The following is a creative work of fiction, and the characters or incidents described do not resemble any persons or events in the real world. Comments are always welcome and serve to inspire my work. All Characters are over 18.

The Scavenger Hunt – Part 1
By: Hooked6 (Modern Slavery, Exhibitionism, Humiliation, bondage, reluctant, Long)

“Dear Tracey Smith:

It is urgent that I meet with you concerning the recent death of Mr. Harold G. Pettybottom. You have been named the sole beneficiary of his rather considerable estate. Enclosed is a plane ticket for you to travel to our location. Time is of the essence as any delay might well result in the forfeiture of your claim. You will be met at the airport by, Emily Johnson, the Executor of the Pettybottom will, who will see to your needs.

Sincerely,
Judge C.W. Chambers”

That’s how it all started. One little letter that changed my life so utterly and completely. I read the letter three times trying to figure out who Mr. Harold G. Pettybottom was and why he would leave his supposedly vast estate to me? The letter was printed on very expensive stationery embossed with the logo and seal of the Probate Court, Toombs County, Georgia.

My parents didn’t have a clue and a quick search through family documents revealed little. The plain ticket was dated for the next day so I had little time to try and figure things out.

“Well,” my Dad mused, “It seems you have two choices, Pumpkin. You can throw the letter away and ignore it or travel down there to see what this is all about. Seems to me that it couldn’t hurt to check it out especially if you stand to make a fortune. Goodness knows we could all use some cash right now and they did send you a plane ticket so it seems they are serious about things.”

Our family was rather poor which is why I was still living at home. Had the letter not included the airfare that would certainly have been the end of this discussion. As it was, just getting to the airport was going to be a challenge. But there it was looking all official, my ticket it out of here.

My parents loved me but I was just another mouth to feed. My sisters had already married and moved on to make their own lives. At 19, I was still living at home and somewhat dependent upon my parents to get along. If this letter was legit, I could finally do something for them rather than being a burden. It all seemed so incredible.

It was all a mystery to me which came out of the clear blue and landed in my lap. The thing is, I like mysteries. I’ve always tried to figure them out on the TV shows and the novels I’ve read and now, here I was, smack dab in the middle of one. I guess that’s why I decided to go and take this trip. I just had to know who this guy was. Had I met him sometime in the past and done him a kindness and this was his way of repaying me? Perhaps he was some wealthy, obscure relative that no one had heard of before. Maybe he was a parent of a friend of mine that I had met years ago and he took a shine to me. Needless to say, I just HAD to find out. And, why me?! Who was I to receive such an honor?

I tossed and turned most of the night as my mind was too excited about this journey and my future to get much sleep. I had never been on an airplane before. The farthest I had traveled was to the next town of Ellsworth 30 miles away and here I was about to travel several states away to a land I had no idea what it was like.

All too soon it was 5 o’clock in the morning. I had to get up so early just to get ready, shower and pack as the nearest big airport was over an hour and a half away and my flight was to leave at 8:30am. Daddy wasn’t too pleased at taking so much time out of his day and missing a few hours of work but he understood the necessity of things.

I decided to wear my best dress (I only had one which I saved for special occasions and THIS was certainly a special occasion.) I had a small bag in which I carefully packed some underwear, a pair of jeans and a T-shirt, a hairbrush, a little makeup and such. My dad was quick to point out not to take too much as most airlines charged extra for heavy bags or items too large to take as a carry-on and he certainly didn’t have money to waste on extra fees of any kind.

When I asked him if he could spare a little extra cash for food or incidentals, he was quick to point out that the letter had said this Emily person would see to all my needs so I really didn’t need to worry about such things. I hoped he was right about that.

I won’t bore you with how overwhelmed I was at the confusing procedures at the airport which I had to figure out on my own as Daddy wasn’t permitted to accompany me to the gate and goodness, all of the people scurrying this way and that! I was almost run over a dozen times by people who didn’t seem to care less about their bad manners. I got through it all though and soon I was on the plane to Georgia.

Flying was so exciting. I was glad that I had a window seat as I spent the entire trip looking down at the scenery below and . . . the clouds! What an experience. I was like a bird soaring through the air without a care in the world.

Upon arriving in Atlanta, I made my way off the plane but then I just stood there at the arrival gate as the hordes of passengers pushed their way past me. “Now what?” I asked myself.

I stood there totally overwhelmed by all the commotion and the sheer size of the place. I thought I caught a glimpse of a couple of naked girls that might be slaves – a rarity in my small town - but I decided that I was probably mistaken. The girls were probably scantily dressed to accommodate the summer heat down South. I didn’t really get a good look at them given the huge crowd but it wouldn’t have surprised me if they had been naked. Then I spotted a pretty woman who looked to be about my age holding a hand-made cardboard sign that read, “Tracey Smith.” That was my name. So, I walked over to the woman who was holding the sign looking all around at the arriving passengers and simply said, “I’m Tracey Smith. Are you waiting for me?”

“Yes, I am. Hi. I’m Emily. Did you have a nice flight?”

“Oh YES! It was wonderful! I’ve never been on a plane before.” We exchanged some pleasantries for a minute or two before she told me we had to go to the main terminal to baggage claim to get my luggage. She seemed somewhat surprised when I held up my little bag and told her, “I’ve got it right here. I don’t have anything else.”

She gave me a wry smile as she looked me over and then said, “Well, good for you. That will save us some time.” She grabbed my free hand and started leading me through the massive maze of hallways and escalators. We even took an underground train to the main terminal before we ended up reaching her car and got underway. That was another first for me, riding on an underground train. Even if this trip was all for naught, I was having the time of my life!

“We have a bit of a drive and Friday traffic is going to make getting through the city a lot longer so I hope you don’t mind but we will be on the road for several hours,” Emily explained as she drove through multiple lanes of traffic on the Interstate highway all heading South. Atlanta was a HUGE city. The largest I had even seen and the roads were massive, sometimes ten lanes of traffic all full of cars going in the same direction. Eventually we left the city and the traffic started to thin out and Emily started talking asking me all sorts of personal questions about myself which I gladly answered. You know, girl talk I suppose; things like did I have a boyfriend; did I have any children and the like. She seemed especially pleased that my answer to both was “no,” and was surprised to learn that I was still a virgin. Make that surprised and pleased. I was sure she was going to tease me about that at my age but she just smiled and said, “Oh good!”

She seemed nice and I liked her but every time I asked her about Mr. Pettybottom and why did he put me in his will she just replied, “All in good time, my dear. All in good time.” She then rapidly changed the subject and we engaged in more girl talk. So much for solving my mystery.

City roads gave way to secondary roads which led to rural roads that traveled through mostly agricultural land. I had no idea where we were going but we were still heading southeast and the surrounding countryside was indeed very pretty.

The more we drove, the prettier the scenery became and the more I grew to like Emily. She seemed like a kindred spirit to me in many ways and I felt comfortable sharing things with her. The only thing that seemed odd was whenever I brought up the subject of Mr. Pettybottom. The mere mention of his name changed her whole demeanor for a moment. Perhaps she was just tired of me brining the subject up. Still, she never uttered a cross word so perhaps I was being suspicious for nothing. It was a bit unnerving to me though. My dad always said I was the impatient type.

Soon we arrived at a small, very quaint town which reminded me of something right out of the old south. There was a traditional town square with a multi-story, old brick courthouse with a large clock tower in the center of the square that Emily said chimed out the hour. The courthouse was surrounded on all sides by small, old-fashioned shops and stores inviting people to shop or stay awhile. It was along one side of the square that Emily stopped her car and announced, “We’re here!”

As I looked out of the window, I saw a two-story business with a fading sign badly in need of a paint job that said, “Horse Creek Hotel,” in fancy script. Emily took me by the hand and led me towards the lobby. “Wait,” I cried out, “Let me get my bag.”

“We’ll get that later. Let’s get you checked-in first. It’s so hot out here you could fry an egg on the dirt,” she said with an uncomfortable look on her face.

She was right about the temperature and the humidity. I hadn’t really noticed just how hot it was. It was much cooler up North when I left. Since then I had been in the air-conditioned comfort of the airport and Emily’s vehicle. After getting out of the car, I had only taken a few steps and already my dress was beginning to stick to my sweaty skin. The humidity must be close to 100 percent down here.

The Hotel lobby wasn’t much better and clearly it wasn’t air-conditioned. It was a little better than being out in the direct sun though and for that I was glad. The lobby was beautiful but was showing its age. Several wooden fans descended from long brass rods hanging from the tall ceiling, each emitting a soft squeaking sound with each rotation. They were slowly trying to circulate the air. The lobby furniture appeared to be all genuine antiques probably from the 1880’s or there abouts. The floor was all wood – mahogany, from the looks of it - and the varnish was well worn in the high traffic areas near the entrance doors and the front desk. All in all, the place looked like it had been frozen in time and made me feel like I was back in the late 19th century. I half expected to see horses tied up out in front of the hotel instead of parked automobiles.

“Name?” the clerk asked drawing my attention away from my thoughts.

“Oh, um . . . Smith, Tracey Smith.”

“Oh yes, here you are,” he said after shuffling some papers he had clipped together. There was no sign of a computer anywhere which seemed odd, but it did fit the historical character of the place. “How many nights will you be with us?”

“Um . . .” I said looking at Emily. “I . . . ah . . . I really don’t know.”

“Put her down for two nights, Sam. I think that ought to do it.” Emily instructed.
These users thanked the author Hooked6 for the post (total 10):
EvilKnievelSteveBurkejardam1dtrelskySurvivor29automagix12Freight_TrainHarlequinreddbunnztimerider

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: The Scavenger Hunt – Parts 1-3 (Slave Story)

Post by Hooked6 »

The Scavenger Hunt – Part 1 (Continued)
BY: Hooked6

“Two nights it is,” the clerk repeated professionally. “Including tax, that will be $125.63. And how will you be paying, Miss Smith?”

“Oh . . . ah . . .” I stammered. I was beginning to get worried as I certainly didn’t have any money! “I thought. I mean, the letter said . . .”

Emily approached the counter and intervened, “Render the account to Judge Chambers, please Sam. Miss Smith is his guest this weekend.”

The clerk got a wry smile on his face and looked me up and down as if studying me somehow. Did he think I was a criminal or something? I wondered. It did sound funny, I suppose, having my bill sent to a judge.

“I see . . .” said the clerk in an odd sounding tone of voice. His smile broadened a bit. “I hope you have a wonderful stay, Miss Smith. I know we at the Horse Creek Hotel are VERY glad you are here.” His voice had changed with his last statement and he seemed genuinely happy – at least that’s what his smile seemed to indicate anyway. “Room 13 on the next floor. You’ll have to take the stairs, Miss Smith. I’m afraid the elevator isn’t working.”

‘Is the air-conditioning working upstairs by any chance or is that broken too?” I asked hopefully.

“Air-conditioning? Heavens no. We don’t have air-conditioning here. This is an historical building and we keep it pretty much like it was when it was first built. There are usually some passing thunderstorms each afternoon though that tend to cool things off a bit.”

I signed the old-fashioned register as the clerk gave Emily the key to my room. I barely had time to put the pen down before Emily grabbed me by the hand and started pulling me towards the stairs. “Let’s get you settled and perhaps get you something to drink before we have to meet Judge Chambers.”
We bounded up the stairs and quickly found room 13. Upon entering I was almost knocked over by the heat. It was hotter on the top floor than it was in the lobby – perhaps even hotter than it had been outside as at least there was a slight breeze outdoors.

Emily giggled at my reaction and opened the windows but it didn’t seem to help.
“My gosh,” I exclaimed. How do you people cope with this heat all the time? I’m burning up!”

“Well for one thing we don’t wear such heavy clothing. The material you are wearing doesn’t breathe and I am guessing was designed for cooler climates. I’ll get you something from the hotel gift shop that might be more comfortable. In the meantime, try to freshen up and relax. I have to run some errands but I will be back soon. I’ll have the hotel send up something cool to drink. Don’t wander off though as we need to leave as soon as I get back.” With that she scurried out the door and was out of sight.

The room was nice and surprisingly large for a hotel room. The windows looked out over the town square and the courthouse. There was a queen-sized bed to the left and to the right was a sitting area with two very comfortable chairs, a desk, a small table and a small bathroom. The walls were papered with a flower pattern wallpaper that was quite feminine. The room also had a ceiling fan that moved quite slowly – like the lobby it rotated just enough to move air around but not enough to create a cooling breeze.

I thought it might be nice to change into my T-Shirt and jeans when I realized that Emily still had my bag with my other clothes. After a few minutes of the stifling heat I decided to take my dress off anyway and at least TRY to cool off while Emily was gone. I had no sooner put the dress on a hanger when there was a knock on the door. Without waiting for me to answer, the door flew open and a young lady about my age came in carrying a tray with a large pitcher of iced tea and two large glasses.

“Oooo,” the young girl said smiling, “I seemed to have caught you at an awkward moment. Nice panties, by the way.”

I used my arms to cover myself and replied, “Sorry, I was in the middle of changing.”

The girl looked me over and seemed pleased at her good fortune which made me feel uncomfortable. I am a pretty shy person as a rule and am extremely modest around people I don’t know. Well, around pretty much around everybody if I am honest about it.

“Miss Emily ordered ya’ll some ice tea, I’ll just put it on the table here. If ya’ll need anything just let me know.” She went about doing as she had suggested and then taking another good look at me, left the room still grinning.

I didn’t care how hot it was, I wasn’t going to get caught like that again and put my dress back on. I moved a chair close to one of the open windows to try and catch a breeze, fixed a glass of tea and went about watching the people milling about the square below. After observing things, I came to the conclusion that this was a right nice town and that if indeed I was going to inherit property in the vicinity, I wouldn’t mind living here. The place had a certain charm a nice friendly feel to it.

All too soon Emily came back carrying a brown paper bag. “I bought you something you can wear around town that would be more comfortable.”

“Oh, thank you so much.”

I reached out to take the parcel but she pulled it back and said, “Later. I think you should wear what you have on to meet the Judge. Despite how uncomfortable it is, it makes a nice first impression.”

“Thank you, again,” I said most happy for the complement about my outfit. I was already nervous about this meeting as well as being very self-conscious. Her remark made me feel a little better about things.

As we left the room and headed for the lobby, I began asking Emily if there was anything I needed to know before sitting down with the judge.

“Not really. He has pretty much everything in your file that he has on his desk. As you know, any will in the State of Georgia must be approved by the Probate Court for it to be valid. And like most wills, there are usually conditions and terms that must be met. Though I am the executor of this estate, the Judge has the final say as to what happens.”

“I see,” I said, not really understanding all the legalities of wills and what a Probate Judge really does. “But, who in the heck is Harold G. Pettybottom and why has he put me in his will? No one in my family has ever heard of him. I must admit it has me pretty fluster-pated about the whole thing.”

“Well, you are about to find out,” Emily said with a rather weird giggle as if she delighted in knowing something that I didn’t know and was happy to keep things a secret for as long as she could.”

As we crossed the street and reached the grassy island upon which the courthouse stood, I spotted something that fascinated me. “Emily,” I said excitedly pulling on her blouse to get her to stop and then pointing I asked, “What in the world is that thing?” The thing I was pointing at consisted of two vertical, very sturdy posts about 5 feet apart rising out of the ground. On top of these posts were two, ten-inch wide boards that ran horizontally connecting the vertical posts. Cut into the horizontal posts were three circles, two smaller ones and one larger circle. I had never seen anything like it before in my life.

Emily began laughing at me. “That? Oh, that’s a pillory.”

“A what?”

“A pillory. It is used to publicly punish slaves or criminals who committed minor offenses.”

“How does that work?” I asked almost in awe. Seeing that thing practically took my breath away.

“That top horizontal board raises up and the miscreant’s arms go into the little holes and the head goes into the larger hole holding the prisoner captive. The top board is then lowered and locked into place securing the prisoner. It is quite uncomfortable but the whole purpose is to publicly shame the prisoner so they are put in the pillory totally naked for however long the judge rules.”

“Naked?! Like TOTALLY NAKED? Right out in the open where everybody can see them?”

“Oh yes, TOTALLY naked and there is usually a huge crowd that gathers around to make fun of the prisoner as well. Sometimes they throw things at them like old fruit or whatever and at night, well, sometimes men or even women will come back and fondle the person just so they won’t want to get punished like that again.”

“Fondle? You mean they touch their private areas?”

“Of course, silly. The poor sap stuck in the pillory can’t do anything about it.” Emily giggled. “Now stop dawdling. We’ve got a Judge to see.” She began pulling me forward again but my eyes were still looking back at that contraption. I HAD to learn more about that thing.

Continued Chapter 2
These users thanked the author Hooked6 for the post (total 6):
EvilKnieveljardam1dtrelskySteveBurkeFreight_Traintimerider

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Hooked6 »

The Scavenger Hunt – Part 2
By: Hooked6 (Modern Slavery, Exhibitionism, Humiliation, bondage, reluctant, Long)

Inside, the courthouse was magnificent – very ornate, historical and well maintained. The first floor contained numerous county legal departments, the tax office, the office of records, the courthouse jail that held prisoners before and during breaks in the trial process and of course the ornate lobby that we were standing in. I could just feel the atmosphere here and wondered how many people met their fate as a result of bad decisions along the way.

Emily pointed out some of the significant architectural features of the place but my mind was on a display case of old photographs – one in particular was of a nude woman in the very pillory that I discovered on my way into the building. The caption under the photo read: “Ashley Townsend, Toombs County’s First Modern Slave, 2001.” She was a very attractive looking white woman that I couldn’t help but take my eyes off of. She appeared to be around my age as well. I wondered what things she must have felt locked in that pillory thing as the people in the crowd looked on – her neighbors, friends and, gosh, even her family! HOW EMBARRASSING! I was getting wet just thinking about it.

“Emily . . .”

“Yes,” she answered with a wry smile as she saw what I had been looking at.

“Do you own any slaves?”

“Me? Why dozens of them. They are very useful and are well taken care of.”

“Oh . . . Did Mr. Pettybottom own any slaves?”

“Oh gosh yes. If all goes well, they will be yours very shortly,” she replied.

“What? I don’t think I . . .”

My protestations were interrupted by a woman walking down the staircase, “Miss Johnson, the judge will see you now.”

“That’s us, “Emily said, once again grabbing my hand and leading me forward. “We’re on.” The lady led us up the stairs, past the one and only courtroom, down another hallway to the Judge’s office which was all-masculine in décor, which did nothing to calm my hormones which had been in hyper-drive since seeing that pillory. It even smelled like a man should smell.

My heart began beating faster as all sorts of worries entered my mind. I was really nervous about this and wished perhaps I had just stayed home. The Judge was a portly- looking man in an all-black suit, and sported a graying, well-trimmed beard. Why the very image of the man just screamed, “power.”

Despite my misgivings, he turned out to be an affable fellow and made me feel quite at ease the moment I met him. Don’t get me wrong as he was all business and took the entire matter of the Pettybottom will quite seriously but he did so in a manner that also exuded trust and didn’t make me feel stupid whenever I asked him questions.

As he continued looking through the stack of papers on his desk, he explained that Mr. Pettybottom was the owner of a very large plantation – almost 3,000 acres as well as a large multi-story house consisting of over 4,500 square feet. He had 24 slaves which took care of the house, looked after the farming aspects of the estate as well as several “fancy women,” whatever those were. His assets totaled over $30 million dollars after expenses.

“And he left that all to me???”

“Yes, of course there are several minor provisions that have to be met before the will can be fully executed.”

“But why?” I exclaimed interrupting his train of thought. “Why did he even put me in his will? I don’t even know the man. This makes no sense.”

The judge cleared his throat and rummaged through even more papers before finally settling on what he had been looking for. “Ah, yes, here it is. Mr. Pettybottom figured you would ask that. It seems when he was a lad, his grandfather was enamored with a distant relative of yours. This woman was apparently your great, great grandmother. This lady was very kind to the young boy, that is Mr. Pettybottom, and her kindness made such an impression on him that he never forgot it. Sadly, the romance between his elderly father and your great, great grandmother never amounted to anything.”

“But didn’t Mr. Pettybottom have any children to leave his estate to? And why me?”

“No, Mr. Pettybottom had no children and all other close relatives have all passed on. He decided to leave his holdings to the youngest living female survivor in your great, great grandmother’s line. After due diligence and research on our part, we have determined conclusively that person is you.”

“Seriously? ME? But I’m a nobody. This can’t be right.”

The judge’s face immediately turned to a scowl and his tone of voice went from friendly to defensive. “Are you calling me a liar, Miss Smith? How’d you like to spend a night locked in the pillory out there for contempt of court? Insulting a judge is a very serious offense.”

My heart stopped beating. I was sure of it. I began uttering gibberish, “No Sir. I am sorry, Sir, your Honor, I mean. I didn’t mean to call you a liar. I was just shocked and overwhelmed and . . .”

His face softened at hearing my words and a smile once again appeared, “Now don’t get your panties in a wad. I understand.” His turn of phrase regarding my underwear made Emily laugh aloud further exacerbating my arousal. “I just want you to take this proceeding as serious as I do. This is a great honor that he has bestowed on you. I would think you’d be a little more grateful than you appear to be. Don’t tell me he made a mistake in choosing you.”

“Oh no sir, I mean, yes sir. I am very grateful and, um, he didn’t make a mistake, um that is YOU didn’t make a mistake, well neither of you made mistakes. Oh, I am just so nervous.”

The judge smiled, turned to Emily and remarked, “She IS rather nervous. Do you think she really wants to spend the night in the pillory? Why the very mention of it changed her whole body language. I rather think she is fascinated by the thing.”

Emily laughed even harder. “Yeah, I noticed that too. Maybe we should strip her off and let her see how she feels about it.”

Both the judge and Emily continued to laugh as I was about to have a panic attack. The judge noticed how pale I was getting and that my breathing was getting faster and faster. “Don’t fret my little friend,” he said as he put his hand on top of mine. “It has been a long day for all of us, mine in particular and I find that laughter helps relieve a lot of stress. Don’t pay us any mind.”

I exhaled long and deep. He knew just what to say to comfort me and more importantly, it was apparent that he was a wise man indeed as he seemed to understand me and what I was feeling at that moment even better than I did. That pillory thing and the slave photo in the display case really got to me. I was as wet as I have ever been. I had to get a grip on myself before he noticed my arousal.

“Now, if Miss Smith can regain her composure we will continue.”

“Yes sir. Please go on. I am feeling better. Honest.”

“As I was saying, there are conditions that must be met and time is critical, or as they say in legalese, time is of the essence,” the judge said. “First, you must agree to live on the estate as a full-time resident. You cannot merely be an absentee landlord visiting only occasionally. It was important to the deceased that his family home and business continue. Can you agree to that, Miss Smith? Will you give up your former life and become a part of this town?”

“Yes, that would be fine.” I answered.

Emily leaned over and whispered in my ear, “Remember now, you are making a contract with the court so consider your answers carefully as you will be bound by them.” I appreciated Emily’s concern and nodded my understanding to her.

The Judge continued, “Second, you cannot sell any of the assets without this court’s written approval. This was to prevent the beneficiary of Mr. Pettybottom’s will from cashing out and disappearing. As I said it was important to him that his plantation continue to thrive for generations. Can you agree to that, Miss Smith?”

“Yes, I agree.”

“Third, and this is most important, you cannot borrow against, mortgage or place a lean as surety for a loan on any asset of the estate no matter how small or trivial. Will you agree?”

“Most certainly – no mortgages on the estate. I understand.”

“Fourth, all of the slaves have been granted a home for life on the estate so you must agree to never sell them and always treat them kindly and provide for them, Agreed?”

Oh my gosh, me a slave owner . . . and so many of them too! “Um . . . I agree but begging you pardon your Honor, Sir, but I must tell you that I don’t know anything about slaves. I hope I can do a good job.”

“Don’t worry about that. Emily here in her role as Executor will see to it that you learn everything you need to know about slaves and the Plantation business. All you have to do is listen to her and do what she tells you. Will you do that?”

I felt relieved that I’d have someone to teach me things so I eagerly nodded my head.

“Hear that, Emily? She agreed to follow your instructions regarding this estate.”

Emily just smiled at me sweetly. I was beginning to really like her.

The judge closed his folder and smiled. “Well, those are the major points and you seem to have no problem with these conditions. You will be contractually obligated to abide by these terms and your answers have been recorded in the Court transcript of this hearing. Should you fail, there are legal and civil penalties.”

“I understand, I think.”

“Well that was easy,” he said. “There’s only one more minor point which pertains to payment of court fees and once settled you will become a very rich young lady.”
These users thanked the author Hooked6 for the post (total 6):
EvilKnieveljardam1dtrelskySteveBurkeFreight_Trainjeepster

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Hooked6 »

The Scavenger Hunt – Part 2 (Continued)

“Fees?”

“Yes, there are legal fees due to Miss Emily for her services as Executor of the will, minor fees due to the court for my services. A small fee for filling the appropriate deeds to the land and the slaves and such. All told, the fees amount to $1,015 dollars. It is a minor sum really, considering the wealth you will inherit, but they must be paid before 3:00pm tomorrow – that’s Saturday. As I said, time is of the essence. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the estate and the court will be forced to pass the estate to the next in line per the will. Now if you will excuse me, I will go get the receipt book to record your payment. I would prefer it if you paid this right away as I am sure you are anxious to conclude this business. As am I.”

“That shouldn’t be a problem. Can I just pay them out of the estate’s checking account? From what you said there seems to be more than enough to cover this.”

The judge frowned again. “I’m afraid not, Miss Smith. It will take a week or two to create the necessary paperwork and add you to the account and complete the corporate filings with the Secretary of State before you can have access to the accounts and operating cash and none of that can be started until these fees are paid. I’m afraid you have to come up with the cash to cover these fees yourself.”

“Perhaps I can borrow the money from someone, maybe?”

“ABSOLUTELY NOT,” he said angrily slamming his fist down upon his desk. “Did you or did you not just agree verbally with this court not to take out a loan regarding this estate?”

“Oh yeah. I’m sorry. You’re right. I forgot.”

The judge left the room in a huff leaving me heartbroken. I was on the verge of tears. “Emily, I don’t have two pennies to rub together and neither does my family. I’m sorry but I am afraid this has all been for nothing. There’s no way I can come up with that kind of money even if I sold everything I own. Oh, this is just terrible!”

Emily reached over and took my hand, “Listen, I’ve got an idea. When the judge comes back just go along with what I say, okay? I think I have a way out of this.”

Before I could say anything, Judge Chambers returned with a receipt book in hand. “Well, do you have the money for the fees or should the court abandon this and move on to the next beneficiary in line? I am a busy man and don’t have time to waste on fruitless ventures. We’ve spent months on trying to resolve this estate.”

Emily stood up and said, “Pardon me Judge, but I have been talking things over with Miss Smith here and she is sure she can get the money for the fees by the deadline tomorrow. She is a long way from home and not realizing she would be needing this money, naturally it will take a little time to get it in hand. Would that be alright – waiting until tomorrow?”

“Is that true, Miss Smith? Can you acquire the money by tomorrow’s deadline at 3:00pm?”

My heart began to race again. I had no idea what Emily was talking about and I sure didn’t want to lie to the judge but so much was at stake. I was so close! Emily seemed like a nice person so I decided to trust her. “Yes, your honor, I believe so.”

“Very well,” he said professionally. “The court will expect payment no later than 3:00pm tomorrow. This hearing is adjourned until that time when both parties will reconvene in this office to finalize the estate.” Then, picking up his gavel and banging it on his desk making me jump, he said loudly, “Court is adjourned.”

He gathered up his things and bid us both a polite farewell.

No sooner was he out of the room, I whispered in a panic, “EMILY, I don’t have that kind of money!! Where in the hell am I going to get such an amount in so short of time!”

“Well, you are such a nice person and if there is anyone I’d like to see take over this estate, it’s you. So, I started thinking and it came to me. My sorority is doing a charity fundraiser tomorrow here on the square. It’s a Scavenger Hunt and the first prize is $1000.00. People donate money towards the cause and root for their favorite contestant. It’s all in fun and I am sure you are more motivated to win than most of those who might enter.”

“Is there an entrance fee?’

“Nope.”

“But even if I win, I’ll still be $15 dollars short.”

“True and the judge did say you had to earn this money yourself. You can’t borrow it from me, either.” She looked down as if she was thinking then exclaimed, “I know! We can settle that part right now. I’ll buy that bag with your extra clothes that you brought with you on the plane for $20.00 right now.” She then took out a crisp, new $20 bill and held it out to me.

“But those are my only spare clothes!” I complained, but I knew I didn’t have a lot of options and after I inherited the estate, I’d be able to buy a whole new wardrobe and then some. “Okay, deal. You’re the best.” I said taking the money.

“Let’s go get something to eat. I’m starved,” Emily said smiling. “We’ll eat in the Hotel dining room. That way dinner will be on Judge Chambers as he is covering the expenses of your stay out of the funds from the estate.”

“Sounds good to me. Maybe you can tell me more about that Pillory thing while we dine.”

Emily just grinned.

- - - -

All through dinner we just chatted about this and that. It had been quite a day. But as much as I enjoyed Emily’s company, I was absolutely miserable. Even though it was getting dark, it was so hot and muggy! There seemed to be no escape from this heat! Droplets of sweat were slowly dripping off my forehead while Emily seemed cool, calm and collected.

As we finished eating, Emily suggested that we go for a stroll around town so she could show me some things that I needed to know. “No time like the present to get started on your education,” she said cheerfully.

“Oh Emily, I don’t think I can. This heat has me all done in.”

“I’ve got just the thing. Remember that bag I brought back with me this afternoon? I bought you a little something that should keep you a little cooler! Come with me.” We headed up stairs to my room and Emily used her key to unlock the door, which reminded me that I need to get that key from her later.

Once inside, she matter-of-factly said, “Get those clothes off while I get your surprise.” I was a little taken aback that she expected me to just strip off in front of her but my dress was getting sticky and clammy from my perspiration so I took it off and stood there.

“TA-DAH!” she exclaimed excitedly as she held up what looked to me to be a thin, white slip, the type of thing a girl would wear under a fancy dress or something.

“You want me to wear a slip?”

“It is NOT a slip. It’s a shift, silly. It is silky smooth and very cool to the touch even in this heat. Trust me, it will keep you cooler than that heavy thing you were wearing. We wear things like this all the time.”

I took the “shift” from her and it DID feel soft and silky. I started to put it on when she stopped me, “You’ll have to take your underwear off too. How else will you keep cool?”

“You want me to take off my bra and panties and walk around without them? Are you crazy? I can’t do that. It isn’t proper!”

“Why not? I do it all the time. In fact, I’m not wearing any now.” She then quickly lifted up her Sun Dress and flashed me to prove her point. “Most everyone in town goes without, otherwise we’d all die from this wretched heat.”

There must be something to what she said as she did look quite comfortable while I was incredibly hot. Despite my better judgment I took off my underthings in front of her and fumbled with the Shift. I couldn’t help but notice the HUGE grin on her face as she watched me. I was surprised but this lightweight Shift felt really comfortable against my skin, almost like I wasn’t wearing anything at all. It felt really naughty! The Shift hung quite low on my chest revealing a generous amount of cleavage. It was held up by two thin shoulder straps and it was quite short too, coming only to mid-thigh on me – such a short length for me as most everything I own is below the knee for modesty.

Looking at myself in the mirror I noticed all the essentials were covered . . . barely in my estimation! I couldn’t help but thinking that it was so thin it was practically see-through but Emily assured me over and over that it was fine and I was imagining things.

“I can’t wear this in public!” I protested. “It is scandalous!”
“Sure you can! You look fine. You’ll get used to it. Now let’s go for that walk. I have so much to teach you.”
These users thanked the author Hooked6 for the post (total 7):
EvilKnieveljardam1dtrelskySteveBurkeFreight_Trainjeepstertimerider

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Hooked6 »

The Scavenger Hunt – Part 3

“A WALK?!! Outside? You’ve GOT to be kidding. I look horrible. I am practically naked. Besides, I’m all sweaty and probably smell a bit too. What I really need is a bath.”

Emily looked me over rubbing her chin. “A bath, eh? Well that might not be a bad idea. Besides a little garden grooming wouldn’t be a bad idea either. It will definitely keep you cooler not having a forest down there. Come on. I’ll draw the bath while you get undressed.”

“What are you talking about? Garden grooming? Forest management? You want me to work in a garden this late at night?” No sooner had I said that then the proverbial light bulb turned on above my head. “Oh NO, I like my pubes. It’s the only way I can brag that my blonde hair matches the carpet, thank you very much. Not that I have ever deliberately had to prove that my blonde hair was natural but I could if I HAD to. Besides, I LIKE the way it looks.”

“Tsk, Tsk. That is so out of style, so yesterday. Besides, wearing that shift in the heat of the day, the silky-soft material gently caressing the baby-smooth skin down there is not only cooler, it is amazingly arousing! It is like being horny 24 hours a day. You really need to try it. If you don’t like it, it will grow back. Just try it. Pretty please, with sugar on top?” Emily pleaded making a pouty look with her lips and flashing her pitiful puppy-dog eyes at me.

I almost busted out laughing as she looked so pathetically cute. “Oh alright, I’ll give it a go. But I didn’t bring a razor with me so we may be out of . . .”

Emily reached over and put her hand into her purse and exclaimed, “TA DA! I’ve got everything we need.” She was all smiles as she pulled out a razor, a small can of shaving cream and a small bottle of something that looked like moisturizing lotion.

Seriously, I thought to myself. She carries a razor and shaving cream in her purse all the time?? Who DOES that? She then ran off into the bathroom and I heard water running. All I could do was shake my head. She was definitely something else and so full of energy too.

Once again, I was quite self-conscious about stripping off with Emily in the room so I delayed doing anything until the very last minute. Even when she called out in a sing-song voice, “Sweetie, your bath is ready . . .” I still hesitated at taking the shift off. I took a deep breath and decided that I was just being silly and with a quick tug the shift was off and on the floor. It was amazing how quickly it fell from my body once the shoulder straps were off my arms. Of course, it didn’t hurt any that the shift was very loose against my body. I supposed it was designed that way to keep as cool as possible. I’d have to be careful about that or I’d find myself naked on the street!

Once I was in the bathroom, I expected Emily to leave but to my Chagrin, she stayed making the moment of truth even more awkward. “I can manage by myself.” I nicely explained and stepped into the tub filled with perfectly warmed water. I looked up expecting to see her walking out the door but once again, she was still there looking at me. “Um, you don’t really have to stay. I’m a big girl, ya know. In fact, I have been bathing myself for years now.” My last remark was said with a giggle made in jest just to lighten the mood hoping she finally get the hint.

Emily laughed and said, “You know, you are going to be a proper Lady in another day or so and proper Ladies are attended to by servants. It is just how it is done. You remember I told you that one of my jobs is teach you everything you need to know? Well, I guess I’ll need to show you what will be expected of you. You don’t want your servants to think you are some kind of country bumpkin, do you? They won’t respect you at all if they do. They will be expecting a refined woman they can have confidence in. Think of this as etiquette training – like knowing what fork to use and when – things like that. You don’t need to be embarrassed.”

But embarrassed I was. My face must have turned three shades of red hearing her words. I just wanted to be left alone. The worst part was, what she said made sense. “Fine,” I sighed and just gave in. I knew in my heart she was right but darn it all, I’m not some 5-year old that can’t do anything for herself.

I sat down in the tub and was just starting to relax when I felt a soapy hand rubbing my back. She was actually washing me! I felt a mixture of shock, mortification at the fact that this girl was touching me and that I was naked before her and . . . I hated to admit it, but I also felt sensual. The slave photo and the Pillory and now this! My senses were in overdrive. She was very thorough and gentle – too gentle I suppose - as after a few minutes I was lost in a dream state, my cares drifting away from my tense and cluttered mind. All I could think of was me locked naked in the pillory while the towns folk looked at me laughing. The mental image of me locked up naked and the reality of me actually being naked in the tub was . . . was overwhelming!

“HEY! What are you doing?” I suddenly shouted as I was brought back from my erotic dream state by the touch of Emily’s hand washing my . . . my, well you know, my private stuff. Geesh, I can’t even make myself use slang like Pussy, or Cooter. I really have led a sheltered life, I thought.

“What?” Emily asked surprised at my protestation. “This is what servants do. Just relax and enjoy it or just tolerate if you must but this is expected and there’s nothing untoward about getting clean.” She then looked into my eyes for a moment, then smiled. “Oh, I get it. You LIKE this, don’t you?” She laughed again playfully.

I gasped as I felt her fingers moving again. “Um. . . . I . . . please stop or I’m going to, Please no . . . I’m going to . . . Ohhh, Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.” I couldn’t stop myself and I convulsed several times in one of the best orgasms I had ever experienced . . . and it was given to me by a girl no less! I then noticed the water was slowly draining from the tub making that gurgling sound that was so distinct but I didn’t have time to really notice all that well.

As I was coming down off my exquisite high, I felt something cool and squishy down there. When I looked, Emily was applying shaving cream to my soft curls between my legs and before I could protest yet again, she started shaving. I thought I was going to cum again as she used to her fingers to manipulate my nether lips so she could shave around them as well. She even had me get on all fours so she could shave in between my butt cheeks. Speaking of orgasms, I was close to doing just that yet again, but she stopped suddenly and announced that she was through. She rinsed me off and had me stand up and began toweling me off. She then applied that cream to my newly denuded nether region. It felt cool, yet oddly warming. After it had been carefully rubbed in, she started with small talk for several minutes, which I thought was odd as I was still standing naked in the tub as she had long since removed the towel. Then she surprised me by rinsing my lower pelvis again and patting it dry.

“What was that stuff?” I asked. “It smells nice.”

“The lotion you mean? Just something the local druggist makes up for me. It keeps your pubic hair from coming back permanently so you never have to shave again. Doesn’t it feel soft down there?” She asked as she gently took my fingers and made me rub the area for myself. It was soft, to be sure, but that wasn’t the point!

“You said if I didn’t like it, my hair would grow back in a few days!” I complained loudly.

“Did I? Oh yeah, I guess I did say that, didn’t I? Oopsie. Sorry about that. I guess I am so used to all the girls loving the shaved look I forgot you were on the fence. My bad. Oh well, never mind. Soon you are going to be so rich you can afford a Pube transplant if you really want hair down there. I’m really sure you are going to like it this way though.”

It was hard to stay mad at the girl as her personality and charm seemed to win me over every time not to mention her contagious laugh and her powers of persuasion. I believe she could sell ice to the Eskimos and they’d clamor for more thinking they had gotten a good deal.

“Let’s go for that walk, shall we?” She said as she picked up my shift and tossed it to me.

“Now?” I said trying to talk her out of it. “It so late.”

“Yes, it is getting on a bit, but I need to go over a few tips to help you in tomorrow’s Scavenger Hunt. You want to win, don’t you? Well, you HAVE to win I should say. I know how this contest really works and what it takes to come out on top. There won’t be time tomorrow and, besides, there will be so many people there watching the contest that someone might overhear my tips and get an unfair advantage over you. No, it has to be tonight.”

“Yes, ma’am.” I found myself saying. Somehow it was no use arguing with her. She was going to win no matter what and that was just what I needed – a winner in my corner. She was right. I HAD to win tomorrow or I’d kiss that estate and all that money goodbye.
- - - -

I was fine walking in the hallway and down the stairs wearing my silky-thin, shamefully short shift even without underwear. And she was right about another thing – the soft fabric teased the heck out of my freshly shaven pubic area. The fact that my breasts moved about rather noticeably unrestrained by a bra didn’t help quell my arousal any either. The sensation of it all was most pleasant. I figured that, being as late as it was, and this being a small town there wouldn’t be too many people about as, like most small towns, they probably rolled-up the sidewalks at 8:00 o’clock so I started to relax a bit. I was actually starting to enjoy myself, well that is until we got to the lobby and I saw all those people milling about – men and women all dressed in their finery on a Friday night. I felt so very out-of-place wearing this sinful wisp of a garment while they were dressed to the nines.

“What’s going on? What are all these people doing here?” I whispered to Emily in a panic. “Maybe we should go back.”

“It’s the Friday night Dinner Club. Once a month they dress up, gather to enjoy a fine meal here in the Hotel Dining room then they go off to our little community theatre up the street to watch a play. Everybody likes to put on the Ritz every now and then. I suspect you’ll be joining them once you settle in after moving here. It’s fun.”

“But I feel so out of place dressed like this!” I whispered in a panic. “I feel almost naked next to them!”

“Honey, you ARE almost naked. Big deal. If anyone notices you, the men will love it and the women, well, most will wish they were as brave as you are!” She said laughing her fool head off.

“EMILY!” I yelled in another forceful whisper.

“Hello, Emily. Working late again?” a lady in a sequined dress asked as she approached the staircase where we were standing.

“In a manner of speaking, I guess I am,” she replied.

The lady then turned her attention to me and looked me over as if she was scrutinizing every inch of my body. Under her gaze I felt my nipples get tight and pointy, pushing out on the thin fabric covering my chest. The look on her face was one of condescension. She wasn’t mad. It was as if she was looking down on me as though I wasn’t in her league or something. At least that’s how it felt to me.

She never said a word to me at all – she just looked at me as I fidgeted, not sure what to do with my hands. I was showing SO much skin I felt Goosebumps forming from shame even though it must have been 80 degrees inside the hotel. I wished she would just go away so we could be on our way into the darkness outside.

The lady finally opened her mouth to say something to Emily when another finely dressed young woman about my age came up next to her and spotting me, smiled, and said quite loudly, “My, my, don’t you look a sight. I hope my husband sees you before we go. I’d like to get him in the mood to poke me a good one after we get home. It has been ages since . . .”

“Margaret!” the first lady exclaimed. “Heaven’s sake, how awful of you to say things like that – and in public too, amongst polite company even!

The young lady just laughed her comment off. “A girl like her makes a good argument for me getting a fancy girl. I can’t do all the work, ya know? A woman like her would be like a fine appetizer for my man before the main course – then turning to me added, “that would be me, darling, in case you were wondering.” The young woman laughed all the more at her own wit; gave me a wink then turned and walked away giggling. I was so embarrassed!

“The younger generation these days. Lot’s of money and no class.” The woman in the sequined dress looked me over one more time, bit her lip and left. “Thank goodness,” I whispered under my breath.
These users thanked the author Hooked6 for the post (total 8):
EvilKnieveljardam1dtrelskySteveBurkegentlemanmarinerFreight_Trainjeepstertimerider

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Hooked6 »

The Scavenger Hunt – Part 3 (Continued)

We stepped off the staircase and started making our way to the main wooden doors to the hotel. We were stopped by several of the guests, which mostly talked with Emily. They only looked at me as if I was a curiosity never saying a word to me. I guessed that made sense, though, as I was a stranger in town so I really had nothing in common with these people to start a conversation over. I told myself they weren’t really being rude, they just didn’t know what to say to me, which was just as well. I hoped that’s all it was, anyway.

The longer we lingered, the more self-conscious I became. Hell, the more NERVOUS I became. I hated being the center of attention. I was a shy girl all my life. Despite the lack of conversation directed my way, I was indeed the main focus of most of the eyes in the room – including Emily’s for some strange reason.

Wearing the shift sounded like a good idea at the time to beat the heat, but with all those people wearing such expensive clothes all looking at me I felt so ashamed, so under-dressed, I just wanted to crawl under a rock and die. But, just between you and me, I was so wet I really just wanted to go hide someplace and finger myself! How weird is that?

To add to my self-conscious state, when we finally reached the front desk, the clerk from earlier motioned Emily over and I overheard him saying, “We have a lot of people here tonight. Might it be better for the young girl if you all went out the back door?”

“Nonsense, Clyde. Miss Smith is proud of who she is. The front door will be fine.”

I couldn’t help but wonder what in the heck did she mean by that?

Emily smiled at me and taking my hand, we left the lobby and went out into the street. To my surprise there were still people milling about enjoying a little stroll on the sidewalks surrounding the square doing a little window shopping, peering into the closed stores admiring the wares on display.

The square and the surrounding stores were all bathed in an eerie orange light this time of night, a glow cast by the infrequently placed street lights interspersed with shadows hiding who knows what in the darkness. It was quite romantic really. And though there was a slight breeze now wafting here and there, the heat was still somewhat oppressive. I was, however, much more comfortable in my shift and was grateful for my friend for purchasing it for me.

As we stopped in front of a store, Emily said, “You see this Five and Dime store? Remember this place tomorrow. They have a lot of hard to find items that you might have to retrieve for the contest. Miss Jessica has things in here NO ONE else has. Because not many young people even know what a dime store is, they never think to come to shop here and because of that, they have no idea what is inside. If you get an oddball item on your list to get, this might be the place to look for it.”

“Thanks. That’s a good tip. I’ll be sure to remember it.”

“I found out another thing in your favor – there are only 3 of you entered tomorrow. That means you have a 1 in 3 chance of winning. Not bad actually. Last year there were 22 people. The odds of winning were pretty dismal back then. Lady Luck must be smiling on you.”

I let out a deep sigh of relief. That was indeed good news! “So how does this contest work? I mean, what actually is supposed to happen. I’ve never been on a Scavenger Hunt before. I have heard of them but have never seen one.”

Well, they will give you all the rules tomorrow but the gist of it is this. This is a timed contest and the first one back having found all of the items wins. To play, each of the girls will draw a random card. On the card is an item. Each girl will have to get different items so you are not all looking for the same thing. When the official blows his whistle to start the contest, every contestant scrambles to locate the item on their card somewhere on the square. That’s a key point that people forget. Every item can be found on the square. There’s no need looking for a hard to find item on the many side streets or stores blocks away. You might find the item, but you will lose valuable time and like your inheritance, time is of the essence.

When you obtain the item, the person you obtained it from will give you another card with another item to locate and off you go to find it. After finding that second item you will receive another card with yet another item to fetch. When you reach the end of the cards, you then run quick like a bunny and return to the square and the official’s desk where your time will be recorded. Fastest time wins.”

“Sounds like fun,” I said.

“It is, but another point I want to emphasize is that you MUST be creative in your thinking. Don’t just go to stores. Your item may or may not be in a store. Someone in the crowd might be holding it. Get my drift?”

“Oooo, nice advice. Emily, you’re the best!”

Just then a breeze kicked up lifting my skirt clean up to my waist exposing my naked bottom. I squealed and frantically tried to push my shift back into place. In doing so my shoulder strap fell way down my arm causing the top part of the shift to fall to my waist completely exposing my right breast and nipple to a passing man who was smiling broadly at his good fortune! Emily on the other hand, wasn’t smiling at all. She was laughing her head off hysterically.

I finally covered myself as Emily noted, “That’s another thing. Let’s hope there isn’t much wind tomorrow!” Her comment was followed by more laughter.”

We continued walking along enjoying the evening and each other’s company. It was now after 10 o’clock and passersby, although thinned out, were not completely gone.

All of a sudden, my heart seemed to stop and I froze in my tracks.

“What’s wrong?” My friend asked before she looked up. “Oh, I see. You want to try it?”

“Are you CRAZY?” I whispered.

“Oh, come on, I saw you looking at that thing with lust in your eyes this afternoon. Go ahead a give it a try. I’ll help you.”

“No way!”

“I know you want to. There’s hardly anyone around and the thing is actually mostly hidden in the shadows. You’ll probably never get another chance. After you become a proper Lady in this town doing something like this would be out of the question. As it is now, no one knows who you are as you haven’t been introduced to anyone. Even IF someone sees you, in a day or two no one will remember who you are anyway. Come on, let’s have a little fun.”

“But the Pillory! I can’t! What if . . .”:

“You know, Tracey, those two words have prevented more people doing what they really want in all of history.”

“What two words?”

“What if.”

“Oh.”

“Look, I’ll make you a bet. If you are soaking wet, you have to give it a go. If you are dry as a desert, we will never say another word on the subject.” Before I even uttered a word, she quickly reached under my short shift, slid her finger along my slit and rubbed a bit then pulled it out from between my legs!

“EMILY!” I complained but it was no use. Even in the dark I could see her finger glistening with my juices. I was screwed.

She grabbed my hand and led me reluctantly over to the nefarious instrument of shame. Despite my complaining I knew I was going to let her put me into that thing. I knew the first time I saw it. What the hell is wrong with me?

Continues in Part 4
These users thanked the author Hooked6 for the post (total 8):
jeepsterEvilKnieveljardam1dtrelskySteveBurkeFreight_TrainMarcellomcotimerider

automagix12
Site Operator
Site Operator

Post by automagix12 »

Very good start, Hooked6.
Tracey is young, inexperienced in many ways, she doesn't know much about life, and she is broke. Ain't she sweet?
Emily, she's sly, knowledgeable, persuasive, and quick to the action. What a clever setup!
Good girls will not be spanked here :D

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Hooked6 »

Thank you very much for the feedback. I hope the next 3 parts will be even more interesting as the first 3 chapters were just to set the background for what happens next. I appreciate your support.

Hooked6
These users thanked the author Hooked6 for the post:
automagix12

Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Survivor29 »

I've really enjoyed the story so far.

I notice you didn't mention collars or anything so far (unless I missed it?). I like the way you have subtly introduced the setting with the statue of the first slave and so on, but I also think the story would benefit from a few world building anecdotes. I do really like how Tracey is an ignorant small town girl, but hopefully she has some kind of firsthand experience with slaves before becoming one. Maybe in an ironic twist, Tracey will be asked to participate in a plot to trick a girl into slavery in the scavenger hunt or something, which is ironic because Tracey herself is clearly caught in a larger scheme to be enslaved by Emily!

automagix12
Site Operator
Site Operator

Post by automagix12 »

Hi, I have found these photos of Hollywood actresses in the www, and I think they pretty good match my "mental" pictures of Tracy and Emily. This is just my two cents, it is not the official "dream cast" or character photos.
Enjoy!

Dakota Fanning as Tracey Smith:
TraceySmith(ScavengerHunt).jpg
Emilie de Ravin as Emily:
Emily(ScavengerHunt).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
These users thanked the author automagix12 for the post (total 2):
Hooked6Survivor29
Good girls will not be spanked here :D

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Hooked6 »

VERY hot photos! I especially loved your choice for "Emily." There is just something in her eyes that spells trouble. :lol:

Hooked6
These users thanked the author Hooked6 for the post:
automagix12

Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Survivor29 »

I like the suggested pictures very much! I agree Emily has a naughty look in her eyes, but Tracey also looks suitably naive, gullible, and innocent.

However, my personal picture for the picture that most looks like Tracey Smith, at least from her usual descriptions, is this one.

Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Survivor29 »

Hooked6 wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:34 am VERY hot photos! I especially loved your choice for "Emily." There is just something in her eyes that spells trouble. :lol:

Hooked6
How goes the work on the remaining parts?
These users thanked the author Survivor29 for the post:
automagix12

GreyRose
Established Author
Established Author

Post by GreyRose »

Hooked,
How's your story going? Its been a long wait for part 4, I hope you are still working on it.
Your story is just getting to the good parts, not the best point to leave your audience hanging. ;)