Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Tracey at Eastfield Carnival

Some stories featuring the heroine "Tracey", written by Katie Smith
orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

katie_smith_2001Mar 26, 2016

The alarm woke Tracey at 6.30 and she groaned at the thought of what laid ahead.
Today was Saturday and she would normally use the occasion to have a lay in but no such luck today, today she was helping her horrible neighbour at the Eastfield carnival. The carnival itself was okay, she went most years and it was usually good fun but today it would be more like work than fun.
Her neighbour was Mr Chambers, a fat mean looking man who had lived next door to them for years and in all that time he'd been a right pain. He was noisy, very opinionated, drunk and a thoroughly nasty man. He was the complete opposite of Tracey's mum and dad who if anything were the meek and gentle type and because they gave him no opposition Chambers left them alone a bit.
What she meant by that was that he saved them the worst of his behaviour, it didn't mean he wasn't causing them aggro all the time with his loud parties that went on forever or petty squabbles but at least he didn't resort to drunken fights and violence which Tracey had heard he was well capable of.
He was however always round their house chatting and outstaying his welcome. Tracey thought it was because he knew her mum and dad would never try and make him leave so he would come round and abuse their hospitality at ever chance. He would sit there drinking dads best whisky and eating mums best biscuits without a care in the world as he spouted on about his view of the world which was always about as far right as you could get.
Tracey had heard his views on race and colour and immigration a million times and how he would sort it all out etc. he also held very misogynistic views and according to him women were only good for one thing, well two if you counted cooking! He was constantly telling dad how lucky he was living with two sexy women and how much fun he must be having with me and mum. Needless to say dad had never laid a finger on Tracey that way and she doubted he often laid a finger on mum.

He also had very strong views on disciplining females, the harder the better was his general view and he often told dad he should be giving me and mum a good whipping to keep us in our place for example. An idea dad would smile and semi agree with him about but of course would never have any attention of doing.
Chambers wasn't the only man with these kind of feelings of course and all their dreams had been answered a year earlier when the new government had bought in the Female Slavery Act which made it possible for all females between eighteen and thirty to become legal slaves. Once enslaved the girl could be bought and sold as any other piece of property as that's what they were, property.
The first six months had been slow but now slaves were a fairly common thing and more and more people owned one. It wasn't compulsory for a girl of slave age to be enslaved but the government were definitively trying to make it easier and easier for it to happen.
A few months ago if you wanted to buy a slave girl there wasn't a huge choice and the prices were quite high, around £500, now if you wanted to buy one you usually had large catalogue to look though full of available girls and the prices were around £100 per girl, quite often you could buy them cheaper than that.
Then a few months ago Mr Chambers dream had been fulfilled even more when he'd got a job as the manager of a slave centre. It was the Eastfield Slave Processing Centre about a mile from where they lived and you took your girl there to get her registered and put in the catalogue for sale. Mr Chambers was in his element there of course, he had an almost inexhaustible supply of girls to play with and as they were slaves nobody cared what he did with them!
Tracey had no idea how he's got the job but she guess he certainly held several qualities they were looking for and once he'd got the job he was always trying to get dad to bring Tracey down and get her registered, something dad always politely promised to do but never did of course, which only made Chambers remind him the next time he came round.
Tracey would have been mortified of course if her dad had taken her down there, but she had to admit she would also of been excited. Ever since the law had been changed she'd had fantasies of being a slave herself, something she knew a lot of girls did. She knew that being a slave in real life wouldn't be half as much fun as her fantasies of course but even so the idea always made her pussy wet!
One day her dad had asked her to take an envelope down the slave centre to give to Mr Chambers. She hadn't wanted to go, she'd heard that a slave centre was not a place for a pretty girl to go, unless she wanted to be a slave of course. Her curiosity though had won out and she'd found herself at reception waiting while the naked slave girl had called Mr Chambers.

She had been slightly freaked out by the naked girl in the first place, she had seen naked girls before of course, it was pretty common place now as most slave owners kept their slaves naked indoors and outdoors but this girl was so at ease with her nudity in a public place that Tracey was slightly put out by it. The slave was completely naked except for a collar, even her Pussy was shaved bare, Tracey embarrassed and slightly aroused of the sight before her.
She had had to wait in reception for twenty minutes before Chambers had appeared and when he did he insisted on giving Tracey a tour of the place which to be honest she had been fascinated by. Of course through out the tour he had been dropping hints and innuendos about how she would end up here herself. At one stage they had entered a room and he'd laughed and said that if she were there for real she would be naked and he'd laughed and said,
“As you will find out at some stage.”
Tracey was thrilled and horrified in equal measure when he'd laughed!
As a final treat he'd let her barcode a newly registered slave. They had entered a room where six naked girls were lined up having their details input into a computer by a rather bored looking man and Chambers had told him who Tracey was and handed her a big laser gun. He'd then instructed her how to use it and called the first girl forward.
Tracey had felt a pang of conscience as she'd pressed the gun against the girls right hip but then she figured that if she didn't pull the trigger someone else would and so she'd done it, the girl had given a brief squeal and as Tracey pulled the trigger away she saw the bright red laser mark showing her slaves barcode sealing her fate forever. Tracey had been so excited she'd ended up barcoding all six girls much to Chambers amusement.

She had gone home that night and played with herself for what seemed like hours and had several of the most intense orgasms she'd ever had. She'd also vowed to stay away from that place from then on, she knew it was much too dangerous to visit again!
Then a week ago she had come home to find Chambers sitting in her kitchen with her dad drinking tea and her dad had said Chambers was here to ask her a favour. She had groaned inwardly and then listened as Chambers had explained the slave centre had a stall at the upcoming carnival and he was going to be there processing any new slaves that came to the stall. He'd arranged for a girl to be walking around the carnival with flyers trying to get girls to volunteer to be slaves but she'd let him down at the last minute.
She knew what was coming before he asked,
“So I was wondering if you could be my girl at the Carnival Tracey, nothing too strenuous, just walk around looking pretty and getting girls to sign themselves over.” he laughed.
She knew she was going to say yes of course, saying no to Mr Chambers simply wasn't an option, she wasn't over the moon about it but she did go to the carnival anyway and handing out a few flyers as she walked around wouldn't be too bad.
Once she said yes she'd do it Chambers smiled broadly and laughed,
“Thanks Tracey, that's a great help, I'll pick you up at 8 on the morning, your dad's already said I can sign you up after you've finished handing out the flyers.” he laughed loudly.
As Tracey looked at her dad shocked he looked flustered,
“I didn't agree to that did I?” her dad said apologetically.
“Just joking,” Chambers laughed,”although would be a good deal for you Charles, I'm sure young Tracey here would fetch a pretty penny.” he winked at her dad.
Tracey's dad just sat there looking embarrassed and was not offering a reply and so Tracey spoke up, she knew it was dangerous but she couldn't resist it as she said in her best little girl voice,
“Would I Mr Chambers, how much do you think I would I be sold for?”
Even Chambers looked surprised at Tracey as he wondered if she was teasing him, she was of course but it was turning her on as much as him.
“Well I don't know Tracey, I'd have to give you a full appraisal but I'm sure if I did that you'd fetch top dollar.”
“Oh that’s good to know.” she giggled sweetly, “I've always hoped I'd fetch a good price.”
“Well let me do a full appraisal on you and I'll let you know exactly what your worth.” Chambers laughed looking her up and down blatantly.
“Oh thank you Mr Chambers.” she giggled.
“No problem, why don't you slip that dress off for me.” he said.
Tracey suddenly realised he meant to do the appraisal right here, right now, in front of her dad!
Realising she'd perhaps gone too far she'd made her excuses but had ended up agreeing that he could appraise her at the carnival. Still something she wasn't looking forward to but at least her dad wouldn't be there!

Hitting the shower she wondered what to wear, it was nice and sunny outside and even at the early hour she knew it was going to be a hot day, the carnival always seemed to be blessed with nice weather. She knew most of Eastfield would be there, a lot of her friends and their assorted mums and dads and family, Eastfield wasn't a big town which meant a lot of people knew each other.
She wondered how she was going to feel and fare with trying to convince girls to become slaves, after all most of the girls she was going to approach would be known to her. She would essentially be asking her friends to hand themselves over to Mr Chambers to become slaves for the rest of their lives.
He had even suggested tricking girls into visiting his stall, telling them they could win a prize etc. if they signed a form, without telling them it was a slave registration form they were signing! She guessed she could do that but how would she feel really?
Showered and dried she picked out a light yellow summer dress to put on, she'd already decided she wasn't going to wear any underwear. Although thin and flouncy the dress was long enough to cover her essentials and although it might be obvious she was braless who cared, there were going to be girls that were completely naked at the carnival, she was sure of that.
Besides, wearing no underwear always made her feel super sexy, part of that was alluding to Tracey shaving her Pussy bare in the shower for the naked slave girl look she has often observed lately.
By the time Chambers knocked on her front door she was ready, showered dressed, hair done and she'd had her breakfast. What she wasn't ready for was the way he greeted her when she'd opened the door and he'd looked her up and down,

“Oh that’s a lovely dress Tracey you can see your nipples right through it,” and as he said it he reached forward and tweaked both her nipples and then in one movement laughed, “I bet you haven’t got any knickers on either.” and bent down and lifted the hem of her dress up to the waist revealing her bare pussy to him.
She had almost shrieked and slapped him before storming back indoors, he'd never seen her pussy before let alone tweaked her nipples and now he'd done both instantly. She'd almost shrieked, but she stopped herself, his brazen look at her had actually turned her on, she knew it was naughty but she felt totally subservient to him, perhaps it was the fact that she was to be his slave recruiter for the day but she was certainly in a frisky mood!
So instead or shrieking at him she just stood there making no effort to release his grip on her dress or to cover herself from his gaze. Instead she stood there and giggled,
“Will I do Mr Chambers?” as he continued to stare at her naked pussy.
“Oh you will do all right.” he laughed and she saw him reach forward as if to touch her and she quickly backed away, looking was one thing, touching was another!
“Oh you won't be so shy today when I get you registered.” he laughed as he finally let her dress fall to cover her.
Being registered hadn't been part of the deal she was sure but hearing him say those words did send a shiver of excitement down her spine and she giggled again,
“Oh that will be fun.”

“Come on then, the quicker we get set up the quicker we can make sure the registration computer works.” he laughed taking her hand and leading her down the drive to his car. She waved goodbye to her dad who had come down to see her off and as she said goodbye Chambers had laughed,
“Can't promise I'll bring her back Charles, I think she's looking forward to being enslaved today.”
Tracey's dad had looked a bit surprised but didn't say anything.
She had no intention of letting the dirty old man register her as a slave of course but it was fun playing along with him for now and she happily sat in his car letting her dress ride high up her legs giving him a good view as he drove.

Twenty minutes later they were at the site which was basically a big field on the outskirts of town. There were the usual carnival paraphernalia already set up, fairground rides the Big Wheel, Dodgems the Ghost Train, loads of different stalls including knock the coconut down to one a prize, all the usual stuff.
Tracey knew the field would be swarming with people in a few hours going on the rides, eating Candy-floss, watching the displays and generally having a good time. Now though apart from a few men setting stuff up it wasn't busy at all.
She followed Mr Chambers across the grass treading carefully in her heels feeling a little out of place now in her bright yellow dress amongst the rough looking men setting stuff up, one had even shouted to Chambers,
“Nice one there John, is she available later?”

Chambers had laughed and shouted back,
“She's not registered yet.”
“Well hurry up and get her registered then.” the man shouted good heartedly.
“Oh I intend to don't you worry, and don't you worry I'll send her over to you once she’s all legal.”
The man gave Chambers an exaggerated thumbs up and Tracey was now aware that maybe the time for joking about letting him register her might be at an end.

They finally reached their stall which didn't consist of much to be honest. Two desks pushed together, a few chairs and a banner which stood above them which read,
Eastfield Slave Centre
Sign your pussy over today
Good rates paid
No questions asked!
What had surprised Tracey the most though was the fact that there was a girl sitting at one of the desks, and she was naked. She saw straight away that she was collared and barcoded which of course meant she was a slave and Tracey felt slightly embarrassed for her as she sat there naked.
“Tracey this is Emily, Emily this is Tracey, she will be helping us out today.” Chambers said as an introduction and both girls smiled at each other.

Chambers had sat at the other desk and was busying himself tapping away at a laptop there and Emily stood up and started picking a stack of leaflets off the ground and place them on the desk for Tracey.
She picked one up and looked at it shyly as the bright blue leaflet showed a picture of a naked girl standing looking a little forlorn with a For Sale sign around her neck. The wording read;
We want your pussy!
Bring it to our stall today
and we will take it off your hands.
Pussy also available to buy
All shapes and sizes.
It was pretty blatant stuff but it was also what she'd expected, Mr Chambers was not exactly a subtle man!
Emily was explaining how Tracey would have to go out amongst the crowd and hand out the leaflets and try and get people to come to the stall when Chambers had looked up and said casually,
“And get that dress off Tracey.”
For a second she thought she'd misheard him but from the way he and Emily were looking at her it would seem not!
“Excuse me?” she managed to answer.
“Get naked you silly girl, slaves have to be naked of course.” Chambers replied dismissively as if he hadn't been expecting Tracey to question his authority.
“But I'm not a slave,” she had almost stammered.
“Not yet maybe but you soon will be, “ Chambers laughed, “your meant to be persuading people to bring their girls here to be enslaved, you won't be doing much of an example if your not naked yourself.”
Even Tracey could see the logic in that and so feeling really embarrassed she had lifted her dress up and then pulled it over her head and dropped it on the desk and stood there in front of the slaver and slave as naked as the day she was born. She could feel Chambers eyes crawling all over her body as she stood there looking at the ground for what seemed like hours but must of only been a minute until she heard Chambers laugh and say,
“Collar her Emily.”
She looked up in fright as she saw Emily holding a red slave collar in her hands. Collars were compulsory for all slaves, as were barcodes, and they came in all shapes and sizes, the only common denominator was that all slave collars were bright red.
Some were steel and permanent and some were leather and could be taken off, Tracey was relieved to see that Emily was holding a leather one.
“Do I have to be collared?” she asked weakly.
“Of course, don't worry, we can take it off later,” he laughed, “unless you want a permanent one fitted?” he raised his eyebrow quizzically at her.
“No No, put the leather one on me.” she squealed and at Emily's instructions she bent forward and lifted her hair up as Emily fastened the collar around her neck. She hadn't noticed the small padlock at the back but she heard Emily click it shut and with a tug made sure it was locked before she handed the key to Mr Chambers who put it in his pocket with a little smile.

Despite her present position, naked and collared, Tracey had never felt more excited and it only got better when Chambers reached forward with his hand and said to Emily,
“Better put this on her to, nobody will tell the difference then.”
For a second or two Tracey couldn't see what he'd given Emily but it all became clear when Emily bent forward and started touching Tracey's right hip telling her to stand still as she did so. Tracey could suddenly see it was a barcode, it was a transfer but it was a barcode all the same and by the time she could react Emily had neatly pressed it onto her bare skin and held it down for a few seconds before whipping it off leaving a professional looking barcode!
“Is that real?” she squealed as she rubbed at the transfer.
“No silly,” Chambers laughed, “it will scan but it will only say your the property of the Eastfield Slave Centre, it hasn't got your specific details on it.”
“So I'm not a slave?” Tracey squealed again.
“No but everyone will think you are, the transfer will wash off in a week or so but as far as the general public know there’s no difference between you and Emily.” Chambers laughed again.
“Oh” Tracey said relaxing slightly as she dropped her hands from her hip.
“We will get you properly barcoded later on.” Chambers winked at Tracey.
She was still horny as hell, she couldn't believe she was standing in the field completely naked in front of her neighbour and a proper slave. As Chambers had said , anyone looking at Tracey now would think she was a proper slave as well, collared and coded just like Emily who was standing there with an amused expression on her face.
“Oh okay.” she replied to Chambers who also had an amused expression on his face, probably not believing his luck that he'd finally got his luscious neighbour naked and acting so submissively.
“Yes good job I know all your details, can get you properly barcoded later on, make you all official.” he laughed, “no going back then!”
“Whatever you say Mr Chambers, your the boss, I'll just do as you tell me to.” Tracey simpered at him still enjoying playing the game.
“Oh your going to make a great slave Tracey.” he laughed out loud.
“Thank you Mr Chambers”, she giggled, “I'll try my best for you.”
She almost laughed as she saw his face, filled with lust and anticipation as he looked her naked body up and down for the hundredth time. She knew what he was thinking of course, he was thinking what he was going to do to her once he got her enslaved. Something Tracey was seemingly walking straight into. She was teasing him though, playing the air headed bimbo to amuse herself, there was no way she was going to let him enslave her that was for sure.
She had to admit though her pussy was soaking wet as she stood there, the only slight cause for concern was him saying that he knew all her details to make a proper barcode. He probably did know most of them but she didn't think he knew her NI number and without that he couldn't register her, could he?
Before she could dwell on the matter any longer he snapped,
“Before we start go and get me a coffee and a sandwich girls.” pointing at a mobile burger bar fifty feet away and handed them a few pounds as both girls scampered off towards it.

The feeling of total surreality overtook Tracey again as she followed Emily to the burger van admiring her tight little bottom as they walked. Once there they stood at the counter and ordered a chicken sandwich and a coffee and as they waited the man flipping the burgers laughed,
“A nice couple of quarter pounders there girls, love to have them on a bap.”
Emily giggled and shook her boobs at the man and Tracey did so too, realising the man literally thought she was a slave the same as Emily and why shouldn't he! The feeling was incredibly horny though, as far as the burger man was concerned she was a slave!
They got the drink and food and took it back to Chambers who put it on the desk and motioned for Tracey to walk towards him which she dutifully did until she was standing between his spread legs. She was a bit worried about what he was going to do and this feeling only increased when he produced a tiny metallic object which looked like a small alligator clip.
“Got to put this on your clit Tracey, will help me keep tabs on you and if I don't think your working hard enough I can zap that little clit of yours to.” he laughed.
Before she knew it he was working his fingers between her legs pinching and flicking her clit to make it stand up.
“Is this necessary Mr Chambers?” she asked in an effort to stop herself moaning as he teased her clit.
“Yes of course, all slaves have a clit transmitter, Emily has one but hers is implanted straight into her clit as she's a real slave, I'll get yours implanted when we get you back to the centre tonight.” he laughed.
By then she was close to orgasm as he continued to play with her most sensitive part and she moaned to him,
“Oh yes, do that to me please.” and then she came. Mr Chambers stopped playing with her and seemed amused as he watched the shaking girl a foot in front of him as her orgasm's over took her, and not being one to waste the moment he placed the clip on her quivering clit and let go and then watched even more amused as Tracey screamed as the metal clip bit strongly into her.
It hurt! Her clit felt like it was on fire, it hurt enough to override her feelings of please, not by much but just enough to stop her orgasms and and to let her concentrate on the pain instead.
“Don't worry Tracey, the pain will wear off in a minute and then the transmitter will be sending a pulse though your clit that will keep you in heat for the rest of the day.” Chambers laughed and she heard Emily giggling with him.
To her relief the pain was almost all gone a minute later and Chambers was suddenly filling her arms with the flyers and with a hard smack on her behind he sent her out to do her job.
She had only gone a few feet when she realised she'd just stood naked in front of her neighbour and let him masturbate her to orgasm, she was going to be really embarrassed the next time she saw him at home!
The carnival was by then starting to get busy, the rides were all open and doing business, as were the stalls and there were quite a few people wandering around enjoying the atmosphere.
Up till now Tracey hadn't been too phased by her nudity, yes it had been embarrassing taking her dress off in front of Chambers etc. but she'd enjoyed the short walk to the burger van with Emily. Now though she'd walked away from the safety of the stall and was on her own she suddenly felt very vulnerable walking around completely alone and completely naked.
Apart from appreciative looks from men though nobody seemed to worry about her nakedness, she saw a few other naked girls walking and she knew immediately they were slaves walking with their owners. That was the reason nobody was put out seeing her of course, they thought she was a slave, simple as that.
As it had done all morning that thought was still horny as hell to her and another thing was making her horny as well. Once the pain of the clip on her clit had faded away it was replace by a steady pulse which seemed to vibrate right though her , stimulating her in all the right places! As she walked around she was close to orgasm with every step and this very quickly overtook any feelings of embarrassment.
She had shyly approached the first people she saw and handed them a flyer and pointed them to the slave processing stall and after that it became easier. Before she knew it she was walking around the increasingly busy field approaching almost every one she saw with confidence.
She approached people with no girls and told them they could buy one at the stall and she approached people with girls and told them they could register the girl today. It was easy and most people were friendly and all too eager to talk to the beautiful naked girl in front of them.
Within the hour she had run out of flyers and so she had walked back to the stall and was pleased to see that it was busy. There were six naked girls sitting in a little area at the back of the stall and Tracey assumed they'd already been registered, and there were another two girls apparently being registered at the front.
Emily had greeted her with a big smile and handed her some more flyers and confirmed that they were doing good business and sent her on her way again.

Of course it had to happen but she wished it hadn't happened with him but she bumped into someone she knew, her old teacher, Mr Johnson.
“Hello Tracey, looks like you found your true position in life.” he laughed as he looked her up and down.
She could only stand there with her head slightly bowed in embarrassment. She had liked Mr Johnson at school and it was excruciating standing before him now to all extents and purposes a slave.
He took a flyer from her and after scanning it for a second he said,
“I hope your going to be available to buy Tracey, I could have a lot of fun with you.” and as he said it he reached out and squeezed her right breast.
Horniness quickly overcame her embarrassment and she giggled,
“Yes Sir you can buy me.”
“Well hope your not too expensive, big titted blondes like you seem to be quite dear.” he said still squeezing her breast.
“Oh I'm sure Mr Chambers will sell me cheaply Sir, he has a lot of girls like me to sell so I will be cheap.” she said shyly.
“Good, I'll pop over later then and see what he says, see how cheap I can get you.” he laughed finally letting go of her breast.
“Tell him you know me Sir, he likes to sell girls to people who know them, he gives really big discounts then.” she giggled.
“I will then, where is this stall?” he laughed.
Tracey pointed it out and told him he should ask for Mr Chambers and with a final appraisal of her naked body he walked away in the direction of the stall.
She had started that encounter embarrassed as hell but finished it very excited. Standing there as a slave in front of her ex teacher was a real turn on and playing with him by telling him she was for sale was equally exciting.
She did wonder how much she would be sold for if she was a real slave, she knew some of the girls in the catalogue could be bought for £50.00, but her teacher was right, big titted pretty blondes usually went for more. She had no idea if Chambers would of sold her for a discount, she imagined it really would turn him on the sell girls to people they knew, that was the dirty way his mind worked!
A few minutes later she bumped into more people she knew, this time two girls she worked with. She wouldn't call them friends, in fact they were usually distinctly unfriendly to her at work! Both were stuck up little madams that turned their noses up at Tracey despite her best efforts at being friendly.
They both thought it hilariously funny to see the naked Tracey in front of them and both automatically thought she was a slave. As they stood there laughing and making catty remarks Tracey thought there was no point in explaining she was only a pretend slave, that would have been even more embarrassing so she just stood there and took the laughter and jokes.
She was relieved when they finally left but she was dreading turning up at work on Monday, one of the girls had even taken a photos of her on her phone, she was sure that was going to be public property the next day if it wasn't already!
The day continued, walking and talking and almost cumming as the clit clip continued to work it's magic. She quickly came to love the feeling of been admired and even allowed people to grope her as they wish, not that she couldn't allow it of course, she was a slave in their eyes after all. She had to go back to the stall another three times for more flyers and she was relieved each time to not find Mr Johnson there! The stall seemed to be constantly busy and she felt a certain pride in doing a good job in getting girls to volunteer.
She was glad though it was a nice hot sunny day or else walking around naked might not of been so much fun!
Eventually at around 4 o'clock she ran out of flyers again and on returning to the stall Emily told her they had none left and that was it as far as Tracey was concerned. Mr Chambers was registering two more girls and there was a small group sitting on the grass that had already been registered and Chambers told her to go and sit with them.
She saw as she sat that the other girls were all collared and barcoded and nobody looked at her twice as she sat with them looking just as collared and coded as them. She had a quick look around for her dress but could see no sign of it which worried her. It took another ten minutes for Chambers to finish registering the last two girls and they joined the group sitting on the grass. Chambers said a few words to Emily which Tracey couldn't hear but she saw Emily nod her head towards where she was sitting and he suddenly called her over.
As she approached the desk, once again feeling self conscious at being naked, he started telling her how good a job she'd done.
“Taken two groups back to the centre already so you can go with that last group.” he said looking over her shoulder at the sitting girls.
“I'd rather go home now.” she managed to say.
“Well I'm afraid it's back to the centre for you, got to get that clit clip off you for a start or else your little clit will fall off soon.” he laughed.

She had no idea if he was telling the truth but she certainly didn't want to find out either so she lowered her head again and playing the game one more time she simpered,
“Okay Mr Chambers, I'm sure you know best.”
“Of course I do you silly girl, so no more talk of going home go back over there and sit with the other slaves.”
The other slaves? What did that mean! She didn't know but she did as she was told and went back and sat with the other girls as instructed.
Five minutes later a rough looking man walked over and said something to Mr Chambers and then looked over at the sitting girls.
“Last lot?” Tracey heard him say.
“Yes that's it.” Chambers laughed.
“Okay I'll get them loaded, I can still have one or two though?” the man said.
“Yes, some nice ones in there, take two, I don't care which ones.” Chambers nodded.
The man strode over to them and roughly shouted at them to get up and to follow him. None of the girls were tied but probably thought the same as Tracey, where would you run to, the penalty for runaway slaves was death, so not much option but to stay in line and follow the man to his equally rough looking van.
As he opened the back doors and shouted at them all to get in Tracey saw him slap one girl on the bottom and then she received the same and as she climbed into the van he laughed,
“ You two are staying with me once we've dropped the others off.”

For a second or two Tracey wondered if she should tell him that she wasn't a proper slave, she was only doing a favour for a friend, but then she doubted he would believe her!
These users thanked the author orflash64 for the post (total 7):
SteveBurkeSurvivor29automagix12Freight_Trainjardam1jeepsterstories15
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Tracey at Eastfield Carnival

Post by jeepster »

This was one of my favorite Tracey stories when it was first written!

Freight_Train
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Freight_Train »

If Katie is still writing Tracey stories (or other non-Tracey stories) it would be great if she would archive them here!

Katie
Commenter
Commenter

Post by Katie »

Of course I'm still writing :)

Posting all my new stuff on my Patreon page now, check it out https://www.patreon.com/user?u=43008905
These users thanked the author Katie for the post:
r1co7

wingmo
Lurker

Post by wingmo »

Freight_Train wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:54 pm If Katie is still writing Tracey stories (or other non-Tracey stories) it would be great if she would archive them here!

support

donnabarber
Established Author
Established Author

Post by donnabarber »

There is an archive of the older Tracey stories.

https://web.archive.org/web/20180617035 ... uk/tracey/