Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

A Heartland Slave Grading, Chapter Four, Part 1

gary
Established Author
Established Author

A Heartland Slave Grading, Chapter Four, Part 1

Post by gary »

CHAPTER FOUR, Part One

Like to thank Orflash64 for the idea of the clitoral piercing

A year later (2013) Amy was sitting on her friend’s car, which was no longer working. Ashley Stanton was a rich girl, and one time enemy of Amy, but they were now friends. they were sitting around waiting for someone to Come by and help them as cell reception here was spotty. Ashley was a beautiful blond, and the definition of spoiled rich kid. In fact, her license plate was HOT ASH. They had been traveling from Red Deer, where Ashley had wanted to check out a new horse, south to Calgary then farther south to home.

A cargo truck stopped and the two men came out. They looked over the broken car and said it will have to be towed. Amy asked if they could catch a ride, but were told there was no room in front, that they would have to go in back. The girls were in for a surprise when they opened the rear door, and saw slaves in cages.

“Maybe we should wait for someone else.” Stated a nervous Amy.

“Why they’re just stupid slaves.” Responded Ashley.

Amy turned to the drivers, “What are the rules here? Are we even allowed to travel back there? We don’t want to get confused with those women.”

The senior driver, named Ed, replied, “Well yes you can, but there have to be some precautions. The rules say you have to listed with the cargo as non-sale cargo; but we don’t have plastic collars that just snip off to differentiate you from the slaves, Just have regular slave collars but we know who you are since your not in cages.” Then he told his partner to get the manifest, two slave collars, and the chip reader. “First, we’ll get your slave number, and enter it into the manifest. Then collar you.”

Amy told Ashley, “I don’t think this is a good idea.”

“Come on, it’ll be fun.”

Amy asked the drivers. “Where are you headed?”

“HCI store in Calgary, let you off there and maybe we’ll see you on the auction block.”

“Actually, I have some business with HCI to clear up, so maybe this is time to deal with it.”

The other driver, Sam, returned. “OK, here are your collars, forgot to tell you you’ll also have a paper tag on your collar with your info.” He slipped a small ring on the tag then attached it on the collars D ring. After that he placed the collar on their necks and locked them securely.
Ashley climbed into the back of the truck first. The driver let out one last directive, “Your also supposed to be naked, but you can undress after I close the door.” At which the door was rolled down and locked.

Ashley was uninterested in undressing, but then Amy started getting undressed, “Come on, you scared?”

Then some of the slave called out, Ya, you too good to be like us?” “Cluck, cluck, cluck.” “Let’s see that free girl naked and ready for auction.” Ashley gave in and slowly undressed, and both put their clothes in some plastic bags they found in a box. They found a box to sit on in the back, and Ashley kept her arms crossed in front of her.

Ashley looked beside her and saw a tangle of collars and chains, “What’s this thing?”

“It’s called a coffle, its chains a group of slaves together.” Answered Amy.

“How you know that.”

“I was in a slave store and saw them used.”

“You were in a slave store, were you naked.”

“Yes, I had to go through the slave pens, you have to be naked.”

“Wow, how did you feel?”

“It was strange to say the least.”

One of the slaves called out, “You should have gone on the auction block. But you just chickened out.” Amy ignored her. “Why don’t you get up on that box and show yourself off and we’ll bid on you.”

“You can’t buy me, you’re a slave.”

“I’ll bid on behalf of my master then.”
An older slave called out, “You can’t do that either so fuck off.” Then she addressed the free woman, “OK blondies, get on the auction block, bet you don’t have the courage to be real slaves.”

Ashley stood up on the box and called out, “I have more to offer that any of you, I got Prime Rating.” And she pulled the box forward and starting going through slave positions. In response the slaves started making bids, but only very smell ones, $1, $2, $2.50 and so forth as a way to embarrass her.

When Ashley got down, angry and embarrassed, the older black slave called out, “Hey, how about you, other blondie, I bet you’d go for a lot.”

“No thank you,” Remembering her encounters with being on an auction block with mixed feelings. “I haven’t been graded or anything beyond being chipped.”

“Who cares, show your slave value.” So, Amy got on the box, and used a few moves like turning around, and bending over. The slaves called out, “Ya, I’d bid $10.” While others said $15, $20 and so forth.

The black slave called out “$100” and the other slaves called out, “Oh” and “Wow”.

“What does it matter, you don’t have money to buy us, you can’t own us.” Retorted Ashley.

“It doesn’t matter, that nice blondie is mine.”

Another slave called out, “Maybe we should auction them together.”

“Hey little girls, get on the auction block and make out.”

Ashley jumped up on the box and gave Amy a big wet kiss. “Let show them what they are missing.” And pulled Amy close. Ashley was the assertive one but Amy soon caught up. The slaves started calling out directions and soon each were grabbing each other’s butt cheeks, caressing of breasts and meeting of tongues. Soon they were licking each other nipples and fingers explored their inner sanctums. All to the vocal demands of the slaves. Soon both were quivering and moaning to mutual orgasms and hearing the slaves cat calling at them “Save hot” and “Ready for auction.”

They then sat in the back of the truck resting when Ashley started looking at an empty cage, and poked her head inside. “Don’t get any bad ideas Ashley.” Amy got up and observed that the full cages had a padlock on it. “Make sure it doesn’t lock when its closed.” Ashley opened and closed the door, all it had was a latch. Ashley crawled in to the encouragement of the slaves. They hit a bump in the road and the door closed with a click.

Ashley tried to open the latch but couldn’t reach it. “Amy help, I’m lock in!” Amy sauntered over and opened the cage and Ashley crawled out as quickly as possible. Ashley sat down shaking and Amy held her to calm her.

The slaves started taunting them, “Can’t stand a few second in a cage, your pathetic.” “Let me out and you’d be my slave.” “Stupid little girls can’t take easy slavery.”

Amy walked over to the loudest abusers, who was a good looking and curvy, a dark-skinned black woman with straight hair, “Look I’m sorry you ended up like this, but don’t take it out on us.”

“What do you know, I was a nice middle-class woman with a husband and kids. But blew it all gambling and now being sold to pay my debts.” Taunted the slave, who Amy eventually found out was named Rachel.

Ashley came up, “Well if you’re that stupid to do that you deserve this.”

“Ashley, don’t do that, they’re already being punished, no use making it worse. Besides were stuck in here with them so maybe try not to provoke them.”

“Oh, nice girl, you’re not going to help us so shut up. And your friend couldn’t spend the time till we get to the city in the cage.”

“Ya, well, we will see, I’ll do it and won’t chicken out or complain.” retorted Ashley and stated getting inside the cage again. Amy was going to try to dissuade her but realized it was no use. Amy spent the next half hour sitting down, making small talk with Ashley or even the slaves. She could see Ashley shift around trying to get comfortable, but refusing to complain.

Finally, they could feel the truck slow down. “It’s too soon, we can’t be in Calgary yet. OK, you better come out of their now Ashley.” A look of relief came over her face and Amy opened the latch. Crawling out Ashley stretched out, but neither of them had had a chance to get dressed again when the door opened. Ashley tried to hide herself but Amy, now braver about nudity, walked up to them and asked, “Why have we stopped, were still at least an hour from Calgary?”

Sam, the junior driver replied, “Rest stop, for us and the slaves, we’ll be taking them out of their cages and taking them to the restrooms. You too actually, since your listed as cargo you’ll have to be locked in a coffle with the slaves naked.”

Ashley cried out, “What, you can’t make me do that!”

Amy didn’t like the idea either, but cautioned Ashley to obey, “We need these guys to be safe, so we’d better do what they say.”

The two free girls were led out first and locked into the coffle’s collars, with Ashley at the end. Rachel, the black woman, asked to be let out first, and was locked right beside Amy. While the drivers were otherwise occupied with another slave, Rachel went up to Amy and grabbed pulled her close and kissed her, “Your mine nice blondie.” Amy would try to push away but the other woman was stronger. They were pulled apart by the drivers both were hit with the whip.

Amy complained she was the victim but the older driver Ed retorted, “Right now you’re a slave so you get punished like one.” As soon as the drivers got busy with another slave, Rachel would go back to molesting Amy, this time by shoving her hand in her pussy and forcing pleasure on the new slave. They were jolted out of their lesbian rape with a hard wack on their backs from a whip.” I told you two to cut it out.”

“Leave us alone, I bought her in a slave on slave auction.”

“Oh, you bought her now, well carry on then.”

“Now come here my slave.” And pushed her tongue into Amy mouth and shoving her hand into Amy again. Ashley had tried to get the woman to stop but was slapped back hard and got threats from the other slaves. Amy felt something push against her pussy lips, she looked down and saw a large penis! “Now you see what your going to get, I’m a complete hermaphrodite, a seven-inch cock with balls and a fully functioning pussy.” She pushed Amy down and she could now see that instead of a clitoris, Rachel had a penis and ball sack, and below that was her vagina. Rachel held onto Amy’s head and shoved her flaccid cock into the girl’s mouth, the black slave had just started pumping her cock in the white girl’s mouth when they were dragged forward with the now moving coffle of slaves.

They got to the large female bathrooms, as they didn’t have sandboxes for slaves. They had waited till no free women needed the bathroom before letting the slaves used it. The chains were long enough so that the line up was one on the privy, one waiting, then one on the lavatory, then one waiting, and so forth. The had to wait till all three of the slaves were done before the line could move forward. Amy and Ashley had to go but were embarrassed that they had to in front of the slaves and drivers; as the doors to the stall were not allowed to be closed.

They were brought outside and stood up against a building. Ed then went to the slave he preferred and the slave instantly kneeled and began sucking him, when he was hard she turned around and put her hands up high against the wall and spread her legs, he then came up behind her and slammed into her pussy, pumping hard and rapidly. When he came she knelt again and cleaned him off. This happened again as Sam took his pick of the slaves. Amy had noticed there was a crowd of men had assembled and seemed to be waiting. She realized they were waiting to use the slaves, maybe even her and Ashley.

When Sam had finished, the Ed addressed the crowd, “OK, most of you know what comes next. I have tickets for you to buy, its one ticket one hole. However, those two girls at the end.” Pointing to Amy and Ashley, “Aren’t for sale or use, unless they want to.”

The men formed a line along the fence and bought whatever tickets they wanted. As each went and used the slave they picked, he deposited the ticket in her collar. Amy and Ashley looked at the slaves being used and could not help but get excited. One after another the men came and in front of a couple of the slaves a line formed. When the last of the men had bought his tickets, Ed left to deal with paying for the truck stops services. Soon after a mechanic in greasy overalls went up to the other driver and talked to him, then Sam left and now the slaves were left alone.

Rachel then called to the several men who had arrived later and said, “Hey there are a couple of free girls waiting to be taught to be slaves right here, come and use them.” Amy and Ashley called out in shock but the slave coffle bunched up allowing Rachel and another slave to hold the free girls and push them down. The men came up and pushed their semi-soft cocks in the girl’s mouths and started thrusting back and forth in the girls unwilling mouths. Some of them would cum in the semi-slaves’ mouths filling them with cum they had to swallow. Others preferred to squirt on their breasts or faces. By the third man the other slaves didn’t have to hold the girls anymore as they actively gave the men blowjobs, partly to make them come faster, but also, because they were succumbing to slave feelings. Soon the free girls were on there feet and taking the position against the building. The men started using their cunts one after another. Even though this wasn’t voluntary, a couple of time the girls came with screams of pleasure. Amy noticed that Ashley was really becoming a slave slut with calls to “fuck me hard” and “Yes” coming from her.

Ed showed back up and cried out, “What’s going on here?”

Rachel spoke up, “Well the other driver left so the guys took proper advantage.”

The last two guys finished quickly and slinked away as this was going on.
Ed demanded, “Who’s responsible for this?”
Both girls were now unsteady and covered with as much cum as the other slaves. They had each giving at least a half dozen blowjobs and nearly as many pussy fucks. Amy spoke up before Ashley decided to say something rash. “With both of you gone, there was no one to say we weren’t slaves so the men just used us. We couldn’t fight them, as far as they were concerned, we were slaves.”

“Well maybe you are now after this. Not my decision though. Maybe you can’t go back to being free.” Ed informed them. The junior driver Sam returned, “Where were you?”

“The mechanic told me the truck needed a new radiator hose and a new oil filter. I went to check out the damage and he was right.”

“OK, but the free girls got fucked like the slaves, but maybe if they’re enslaved it won’t be a problem for us.”

Amy interjected, “Look it just happened, we didn’t like it but it couldn’t be helped.”

“Looked to me like you were enjoying it, especially the rich bitch on the end.” Taunted Rachel.

“Well I don’t care right now, you’re all a mess so off to the showers.” And the slaves were marched to the showers. The senior driver cut off the tags off the free girls’ collars, to protect them from the water. The slave girls entered the showers, the water was warm, the soap and shampoo were basic, but it got the accumulation of male spunk off their bodies and hair. Rachel made Amy wash her back, then returned the favor, holding her close and making her cock push between Amy’s butt cheeks.

Then Rachel grabbed Ashley, “I’ve always wanted to fuck a rich bitch.” And pushed Ashley down to suck her cock hard. Ashley was more enthusiastic that Amy expected and when the cock was hard the black slave girl pulled up Ashley and lowered her onto her hard cock. Ashley wrapped her legs around Rachel, who sucked the white girls’ breasts as she bobbed up and down on the large black cock. Rachel was also squeezing and rolling Ashley’s clit with her right hand bring her to a frenzy of pleasure, making her cum with screams of ecstasy. Then having held back, Rachel squirted her cum in the rich girl.

After the shower the slaves were brought out and marched back to the truck. To their relief, the Senior Driver, Ed, reattached the tags to Amy and Ashley. Two by two the slaves were put back in their cages, when the free girls were released from the coffle, Ed suggested, “So after that performance back at the slave fuck, should I put you in cages as well?” The girls were dumbstruck, they knew what they had done, but told themselves they had been forced to do it. They pleaded with him not to enslave them, Ashley again threatened that her family was rich, but then Amy made sure she didn’t say too much. “Well it was just a thought. You looked like you had accepted slavery already, and maybe you have but won’t admit it. I’d like to give you a push but we’re running late so maybe another time.”

Once inside the truck, the girls went over in their minds what had happened. Were they tainted with slavery? When they arrived would they be enslaved, should they just let it happen? They could feel their slave feelings making them want to become slaves.

Ashley diverted her slave feelings into anger and walked up to Rachel’s cage, “You did this to us, you got the men to rape us.”

“You can’t rape a slave, and you showed yourself to be one back there.”

“We didn’t have a choice and you know that, if we fought back, they’d have beat us.”

Ashley went right up to the black girl’s cage, then Rachel reached out and grabbed the almost slave girls’ breast, playing with the nipple. “You like that don’t you slave.” Then another hand reached into Ashley’s pussy, with four fingers in and the thumb playing with the clit. Ashley moaned in euphoria, Rachel grabbed the ring on the free girl’s collar and pulled her face right against the cage. She pushed her tongue into Ashley’s mouth and the white girl responded in kind and their tongues played together.

In a few minutes the young woman convulsed in orgasm and fell to the floor on her back as her legs gave out. After a few minutes she rolled over and crawled back to the box where Amy had been sitting and had found herself unwillingly masturbating to the scene and coming to a much softer orgasm.
Last edited by gary on Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author gary for the post (total 8):
SteveBurkeHooked6automagix12Freight_Trainjeepstergentlemanmarinertimeriderimreadonly2

GreyRose
Established Author
Established Author

Re: A Heartland Slave Grading, Chapter Four, Part 1

Post by GreyRose »

Love this chapter! This is a very interesting start to this next story arc.

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Hooked6 »

I very much enjoyed the realistic "hardness of character" you managed to depict in the delinquent slaves. Their dialog was realistic and, well, to be polite, colorful. :lol: You captured the street smart nature of slaves looking for a bit of trouble just to break up their boredom quite well I thought.

Hooked6

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

Awesome! Be very interesting to see where it goes from here.

timerider
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by timerider »

Really good chapter.

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

I liked the slow build, and the idea that they needed to strip naked for regulatory purposes, and be included on the bill of lading. The routine, bureaucratic nature of slavery makes it all the hotter to me, as it reduces the woman to a cog in a much larger machine. Nice work!