Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Katie gets an Education Part 4

GreyRose
Established Author
Established Author

Katie gets an Education Part 4

Post by GreyRose »

Katie gets an Education
Part 4
by GreyRose

John Chambers is her faculty adviser and he is standing directly in front of her. In her mind he is the worst possible person to see her this way. He is an old overweight lecher, that perved on her every time she came to see him about her classes.

“Why Katie Smith, as I live and breathe! I cannot tell you how... pleased I am to see you here.” He says with a nasty leer on his face, taking a long look at her exposed flesh. Katie can feel her blush return and feel as it burns even hotter than before. This man had tried to get into her panties all last year and now he is seeing her pussy juices dripping down her naked leg.

Reaching out slowly, as if afraid she will vanish if he moves too quickly, John lightly strokes her heated flesh. Confirming she is real, he shifts to more invasive groping. “Seeing you here girl lets me know exactly how much of a slut you really are. I would love to see you kneeling at my feet in my office, relieving me of all the stress I get from dealing with those arrogant bitches that parade through my office. Putting on airs that they are too good to be nice to an old man. Just like you used to be.”

Katie is horrified by the image of looking up at him, with him fully exposed before her...

She shudders and tries to tear herself free from the horrible stand she is helplessly displayed on. With a laugh, “Oh I see that thought excites you too. If only they had priced you reasonably, I could have you there to show those uptight cunts the future they should be preparing for.” The old man tells her.

“John, is that you?” Ricky comes forward.

With a delighted smile John shakes hands with the younger man, “Rick, I didn't know you worked with a pet store! Good to see you boy. My life has been so much easier since we got you graduated. I've not had another student that got caught raiding the girls dorms half as much! It looks like you've found your true vocation.” The two laughed and started talking about old times, completely ignoring the bound slave in front of them.

After a few moments, Ricky gestures at Katie, “You have an interest in this hot little slut? She's been just about squirting at everyone that's touched her. It's obvious that she is really hot to be owned by some lucky guy.” As he says this he dips his finger into her en-flamed pussy. Katie gasps as her body convulses and demands more attention. Her body's betrayal leaves her squirming in both embarrassment and in heat.

With a nod of his head John reply's, “You know it. This pussy has been waved in my face for too long! I'd love to buy her but she's priced like she's Prime grade. I'm just a poor academic, I don't have that kind of money.”

Hearing this Katie lets out a silent sigh of relief! She won't be going home with this fat old bastard. She still has a chance to be bought by a hot hunk that will ram his stiff rod into her quivering pussy...

Katie shakes her head trying to throw that thought out. She just HAS to get free soon! Being bound and displayed like this is completely twisting her self image. She's starting to think like a slave, like she wants to be owned!

As she fights with her self image the two men have gone over to the table deep in conversation about something. Katie hopes it is about some sports team or other, not about John Chambers buying her!

She sees a lone girl sidle up to the table and nervously look at the girls on display. The girl is a very cute blond but it's her ass that is her best feature, her tight round buns are shown to great advantage by the incredibly short-shorts she has on. It's as she is stroking an open collar that is laying on the table that Barnie starts talking with her. Katie can't hear them over the crowd, but can guess what they are talking about. After all it is against the law for a woman to own a slave, so it could only be her interest in the collar itself that brought her to their booth.

As Barnie chats with her she gulps down the last of the beer in her red plastic cup. She giggles at something he says and starts to turn away. With a deft motion he replaces her empty cup with the collar she had been stroking. The instant it touches her flesh she stops, held in place as surely as if she were bound there. Slowly she turns back to Barnie, and Katie watches as he pulls the dazed girl behind the table. All the while she is staring at the open collar in her hands.

Katie turns away, knowing that if she keeps watching she will see the girl collar herself and willingly submit herself to be sold as a slave.

Katie sees that John and Ricky are still deep in conversation, shuddering with the dread thought of being bought by the fat old man she turns back to the crowd. She scans the crowd looking for men that she would enjoy having to please. If she could attract one of them, maybe they would buy her and she wouldn't have to belong to the old perv. She finds herself trying to jiggle her tits at one guy who looks like he has enough money to meet the high price she's listed at.

Realizing what she's doing, Katie shudders and again shakes her head violently. She has got to get out of this situation soon! She just cannot be thinking of catching the eye of some random guy just so that he would buy her. How could she think of being purchased as a way of being rescued? Once again she tries to tear herself free from this damnable display stand, but all she does is wave her large firm tits at the crowd.

“...and from this screen we can get that set up.” Ricky is telling John as they come up to Katie again. The bound girl looks from one to the other, she dreads that she is about to learn something she really doesn't want to know.

Her suspicions are confirmed as Ricky releases her collar from the stand. He then grabs her hair and pulls her head up as far as it will go. John holds up a collar, and Katie's eyes almost pop out of her head looking at it. Most collars are slim graceful things, this one makes her think of the jaws of a beast that is about to close on her soft helpless flesh.

The.. thing in his hands is too much, surely there is no way it can fit on her? It is at least two inches tall and is hinged in the middle by an inch wide post from which dangles a large ring. Another ring just like it hangs from one side of the open collar.

With his free hand, Ricky manages to open the collar on her neck and pull it away. Realizing without the store collar silencing her, she can speak. Katie tries to beg, “<cough> Please Mr Cham...” With a finger across her lips and a firm, “Silence girl. I'll give you a chance to speak in a moment.” Katie's natural submissive side appears and she finds herself obeying.

As John wraps the tall collar around her exposed neck. Rick says, “Remember to line up the front post on her throat and the back post on her spine.” The older man nods and carefully adjusts the heavy steel before closing it fully around her neck. Then he fumbles with something on the back and Katie feels more than hears a heavy click.

The two men step back and take in the sight of the collared slave. Katie feels as if an incredible weight has been locked around her neck. She pants heavily as she tests how this affects her. With this tall a collar she has to keep her head up, no slouching. Turning her head from side to side is uncomfortable, as her tendons try to flex against the unyielding steel. Looking up is outright painful as the back of the collar digs into her. She can look down but that too is uncomfortable and nothing she will do for long.

She cannot believe what has been done to her, or that as she discovers each new limit to her movements the fire in her cunt burns hotter and hotter! Her tits heave as her body begs for someone to give her the orgasm that she has been building to ever since she got on the bus this morning.

“Katie!” John barks at the dazed girl. She blinks and looks at him. The fact that he is holding his phone and looking at her over it, fills her with foreboding. “Now girl I want you to say in a clear voice, 'yes master'.”

As she hesitates he pinches her nipple hard, she gasps silently in pain. Then she half screams, “YES MASTER!”

John frowns at her, “No I said a clear voice, not a shrill shriek! Do it again, properly this time.”

With a shudder, “Yes, Master.” As the words come out Katie can feel her pussy clench, she desperately wants to moan in need. She can't believe her body is responding as if her pussy had just been stroked.

Ricky reaches across Katie and taps the phone a couple of times, “See, now complete the setup.” John nods, “I see. Girl, again!”

Katie has to do it twice more, each time she speaks the words it is as if someone is sticking their fingers deep into her pussy. The horror of being so turned on by calling this perv 'master' is fueling her passions. Katie just cannot believe her body is betraying her like this.

As Katie speaks the third time, John taps the phone for several seconds. “Perfect. Now Katie, you had something to say?” He says with an indulgent smile.

Seeing her chance, “Please Mr ChaaaAAAGhkk!” Her words are choked off as the collar gives her a nasty shock.

“Exactly as advertised, Rick. I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with the features on this collar.” John gives a short bow to the younger man. “Well Slut, the collar you are wearing is a very advanced model. Among it's many features, it can tell what you are saying.”

“Now that I have programmed the collar, I have total control over what you are allowed to say. For now the only words you can speak without punishment are 'yes master', as long as you are a good girl. I can always choose to deny you even those two words.”

Katie shudders in horror, she had always taken the ability to talk for granted. Now at a whim this man had the power to render her mute like an animal. As she realizes this her body releases a long low moan indicating how deeply she is in heat. Both men chuckle at hearing the raw animal need coming from the slave girl.

“That shock you just felt was level one. If you break the rules again in the next two hours you will get a level two shock. Which is like this...” as he taps his phone again. Once again pain strikes at her from the collar which leaves her blinking trying to see straight. “...and now the setting is at three.” The two men laugh at her pain.

The two men then release Katie fully from the display stand. As she is released from the stand her entire body is limp. She doesn't resist as they put cuffs on each wrist that are smaller versions of her new collar. Katie can now see that there is a heavy pin that locks the two sides in place. That once closed it appears seamless, with no way to remove it. Matching cuffs are quickly locked around her ankles. On each of these cuffs, there are rings on the inside and outside.

“Now John, I know you weren't sure on this but believe me you will like this. My treat.” Ricky then kneels down and locks a short chain between her ankles, it looked to be about seven inches long. Katie starts wondering how she can walk at all now.

“Well John I hope you enjoy your purchase. I know I'll be seeing you soon.” Rick says as he heads back to the booth.

Chuckling Katie's new owner calls back, “I'll try not to take too long on the first delivery.” John turns away, “Follow slut!” And he walks away quickly.

Katie's exhausted body struggles to keep up with him. After being on the stand for so long her legs are cramped and that damned chain is turning walking into an almost impossible task. She quickly falls behind, when suddenly she is shocked again, even worse than the last time. Katie falls to her knees, this third shock leaving her blind and trembling for several seconds afterward.

As she fights her way back to her feet, she finds her new owner, looming over her. “Lazy slut, you just discovered one of your new rules. You must remain within six feet of me when we are in public or else you will be punished!” He laughs at her.

“You are making a poor showing for your new master, slut. Not even my property for ten minutes and already you are at punishment level four! You better start doing better,” with another laugh he walks off, with Katie in close pursuit.

- - - - - - - - - -
These users thanked the author GreyRose for the post (total 6):
automagix12jeepstergentlemanmarinerZeeChromosometimeriderreddbunnz