Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Tracey's first day at school

donnabarber
Established Author
Established Author

Post by donnabarber »

Donna Barber

It was her first day at Eastfield High School and rookie teacher Tracey Smith had found her first morning tough going.

Both the boys and girls in her classes had been either lazy, unenthusiastic or positively disruptive. Now that it was

lunchtime at last she felt in desperate need of a cigarette but there were no areas in the school where that was legal.

Tracey made her way outside to the school grounds in an area behind the gym. She was fairly confident from remembering her

own days at school - not that long ago, she was only 23 and a recently qualified teacher in her first post - that behind

the gym would be a safe area for her to snatch a quick smoke.

As she made her way there she was blithely oblivious of the fact that two of the very students who had been the worst

troublemakers in the morning's class were already there themselves, busily puffing away at a cigarette. Tracey saw them as

she reached her destination and gasped in horror.

'Lucy! Emily! What are you doing? Don't you know smoking's not allowed anywhere on the school premises?'

The effect of her words was rather spoilt by the fact that Tracey had already lit up just as she was turning the corner

and the two girls noticed that at once.

'Well, you're smoking, Miss,' said Emily defiantly.

Tracey had only joined the school that day and only knew the headmistress Miss Robinson who had interviewed her and taken

her on as a trainee teacher. Even so she felt she ought to try and assert her authority.

'You still shouldn't be smoking,' Tracey persisted.

'Huh! Suppose you'll be telling us next it stunts your growth!' said Lucy sarcastically.

Tracey was very conscious that she was only 5ft 2 tall and the two 16 year olds towered over her by a good five or six

inches.

'That's enough of your cheek!' she snapped back. 'Put those cigarettes out at once and hand over the packets!'

The two girls looked at each other and reluctantly stubbed out the fags on the grass and handed over their packets. What

Tracey didn't know but both the girls did was that the Deputy Headmistress Miss Chambers conducted regular patrols in the

area in search of smokers. And now Tracey was the only one of the three of them smoking!

'Well, well,' came a voice from behind her. 'A new girl, I see; and you've just been caught smoking! Really, Lucy and

Emily, have you been trying to lead a new arrival into bad habits?'

'We told her it would stunt her growth,' Lucy sniggered. 'Looks like it already has!'

'Well, let's sort this nonsense out right away,' said Miss Chambers. 'What's your name, new girl?'

Tracey stared at the middle-aged woman in horror.

'Tracey Smith,' she said. 'But...'

'No 'buts' of any kind, Tracey. I can see two on the ground already. You must be a chain smoker!'

'I'm not...'

'I will not tolerate this kind of behaviour in our school,' said Miss Chambers firmly. 'Tracey Smith, you will follow me

to my office at once. I will then decide on what course of action to take against you. But I warn you that it will

certainly involve a severe caning for you.'

Tracey blenched at the thought and tried to explain the situation.

'This is all a mix-up,' she said. 'You obviously think I'm one of the girls at this school. Well, I'm not.'

Realising that the Deputy Head (who was new herself) didn't know that Tracey was really a teacher, the two girls quickly

exchanged conspiratorial glances. They were helped by the fact that Miss Chambers seemed firmly convinced that their

companion was another schoolgirl and they were trying to suppress the overwhelming desire to giggle.

'Don't insult my intelligence!' Miss Chambers shouted at her angrily. 'It's obvious you're a schoolgirl and just because

I've only just started working at this school today doesn't mean you can try and make a fool of me. Tracey Smith, is it?

Well, you can follow me to my office and I'll decide how severely you deserve to be punished.'

'Look, I really AM a teacher here,' said Tracey desperately. 'I just started here today and Miss Robinson hired me. I

spent this morning trying to teach these two in class. I'm NOT a pupil; I'm a teacher.'

Tracey's firm persistence shook the Deputy Head's confidence slightly. She turned irresolutely towards the two girls.

'What do you have to say? Is Tracey Smith a new teacher here or just one of the girls?'

'Oh, she's just one of us,' said Emily instantly.

'Yeah, she's always trying to pretend to be one of the teachers here,' Lucy added. 'You got a right telling off about that

from Miss Robinson last term, didn't you, Tracey?'

'I see,' said Miss Chambers. '

She glanced at the two girls and gave them a disapproving wag of the figure.

'Stay out of trouble in future,' she said. 'Don't let Tracey become a bad influence upon you.'

'We won't, Miss,' said Emily, trying to control an irresistible desire to laugh out loud.

'Follow me, Tracey,' said a grim faced Deputy Head. 'I'll deal with you in my office.'

Tracey followed her in a state of cold fury which wasn't helped by the sound of giggling coming from behind her as Lucy

and Emily enjoyed the thought of their new teacher getting a caning.

'By the time Chambers realises she's made a mistake Smith will have got a right fucking wallopping off of her,' said

Emily, laughing happily.

'Bet that fat arse of hers will be sore for a week!' said Lucy, laughing equally loudly at the prospect.

'Ah, and that's not even the best of it,' Emily told her friend. 'You know my boyfriend John's Dad is the caretaker and

odd job man at this school?'

'Yeah.'

'Well, I got him to persuade his Dad to rig up some - hidden cameras. Made out it was a bullshit security system but of

course really it was just so we could perve on any fun that goes on in the office!'

The two girls laughed happily at the thought that not only was Tracey about to be caned unjustly but that she was also

about to have her ordeal captured on videotape!

'Maybe we could show the tape to the whole school,' Lucy suggested.

'Maybe,' said Emily doubtfully. 'But it might be a better idea to keep it as a weapon to blackmail Smith with.'

'What a fucking brilliant wheeze!' said a delighted LUcy.

********************************************************************************************
Tracey arrived at the Deputy Head's office and was absolutely furious at the situation she found herself in. She made one

final attempt to appeal to her superior's common sense.

'Look, you only asked those two girls who are known troublemakers. Why don't you ask Miss Robinson? She's the one who

interviewed me and offered me my job here.'

'Well, as it happens the Head is out all day at a meeting so she can't be disturbed. You're wasting time, Tracey, and

you've definitely run out of excuses.'

'Don't be ridiculous,' said an increasingly desperate Tracey. 'If you don't stop now I'm going to report you to the Head

tomorrow.'

'On what grounds?'

'Assault on a member of staff, stupidity; I don't know. But if you're prepared to cane a teacher on the say-so of a couple

of juvenile delinquent girls then it doesn't say much for you!'

Tracey was shocked at her own boldness but the prospect of a caning had made her desperate and almost fearless.

'What did you say?' Miss Chambers responded angrily. 'How dare you talk to me like that! You are such a thoroughly

unpleasant and untruthful young girl that I think I'm going to make your punishment even more severe than usual.'

She turned to a cupboard in her office and drew out a long swishy cane.

'Now because of your appalling behaviour and the fact that you've compounded it by deliberately lying I'm going to make

sure that you suffer for your rudeness and dishonesty. Take off your clothes at once.'

'What?' Tracey gasped. 'Why do you want me to take my clothes off?'

'Do what I say, girl, or it will be even worse for you. Take your fucking clothes OFF!'

Tracey swallowed hard and thought about running but the door was in the way and the much taller Deputy Head looked easily

capable of overpowering the short but full-figured and, to be honest, out of condition Tracey. Reluctantly she stared into

the cold eyes of Miss Chambers and saw no mercy there.

Almost in a dream Tracey found herself removing her skirt. She placed it on the floor and then undid the buttons of her

blouse and placed that beside it on the floor. Hesitating for a moment, she stopped but Miss Chambers only yelled at her.

'Get a move on, girl! Take everything off!'

Tracey reluctantly did as she was told. Her shoes, tights, and finally her bra and knickers came off and lay in a heap on

the floor. She was conscious of the Deputy Head's eyes upon her and was sure that her boss was a lesbian. Fuming silently,

she stood there and waited for her 'punishment.'

Miss Chambers gazed approvingly at the full-figured girl who stood in front of her completely naked. While Tracey tried to

control her blushes Miss Chambers was busily imagining what sex with the girl would be like. Tearing herself away from her

fantasies she continued with the punishment.

'Bend over the desk,' said Miss Chambers, picking up the cane. 'Stay there until I say you can move.'

Tracey fought back the tears as she did as she was told. She felt utterly humiliated but she had no choice. As she lay

draped over the desk the Deputy Head addressed her again.

'I think you deserve eighteen strokes,' Miss Chambers told the furious and terrified Tracey. 'Six for smoking, six for

pretending to be a teacher and six for trying to get those other two girls into trouble when it was all your fault.'

Tracey made one last desperate attempt to avert her punishment.

'I really AM a teacher,' she said quietly, getting up from the desk and facing her tormentor.

Miss Chambers looked at her angrily.

'Because you persist in lying I will add an extra six strokes to your punishment. You will now receive twenty-four strokes

of the cane. Any further attempts to pretend to be a teacher will only add extra strokes to your punishment. Do you

understand me, Tracey?'

Tracey stared at her helplessly. There was nothing she could do about it. The best thing was to take the strokes and then

report the bitch to the head tomorrow.

'Yes,' she mumbled.

'Yes what?'

'Yes, ma'am,' said a forlorn Tracey.

'That's better. Right, bend over again. I'm going to give that fat arse of yours a thoroughly well-deserved caning! You

will count each stroke and thank me after each one has landed. Is that understood?'

'Yes, ma'am,' Tracey almost whispered.

Miss Chambers swished the cane through the air in a practice stroke and Tracey winced in anticipation of a swot that never

came.

'Right, it's time,' said the Deputy Head. 'Get ready to count!'

'Yes, ma'am,' said Tracey, hoping she wouldn't cry.

Miss Chambers landed the first stroke with a hard thwack on Tracey's naked arse.

'Ow!' said Tracey as she felt its sting.

'That's not what I told you to say,' the Deputy Head said severely. 'Because of that little outburst we'll start again.'

Tracey was furious and terrified at the same time but she forced herself to stay vaguely in control of her feelings. It

was bad enough having to put up with all this without also making a fool of herself.

'Sorry, ma'am,' she said meekly.

The next stroke landed with an even harder crash against her bum. Tracey winced but forced herself to give the appropriate

response.

'One. Thank you, ma'am.'

The ordeal continued until Tracey had received twenty-five strokes in total. Her arse felt on fire and only willpower

stopped her from bursting into tears. She was determined not to give the bitch the satisfaction of seeing her cry. And

when Miss Robinson came back she was going to see to it that Miss Chambers never worked again.

'OK, that's over,' Miss Chambers told her. 'Now get back to your lesson and don't let me find you breaking school rules

again or you really will get an even more severe punishment.'

'Yes, ma'am,' said Tracey, utterly broken by her ordeal.

She got dressed quickly and almost ran out of the office and hid herself away in the school grounds. Once in the sanctuary

of solitude and silence, she burst into tears and sobbed uncontrollably.

As Tracey sat on the grass crying her eyes out she saw an unwelcome face approaching her.

'Miss?' said Lucy. 'You OK?'

'No, I'm fucking NOT OK,' an angry Tracey replied. 'You and Emily just got me into trouble with the Deputy Head and I'm

going to tell the Headmistress all about it tomorrow.'

'Well, you could do that if you want to,' Lucy smiled, 'but maybe there's a better way of dealing with the situation.'

'Like what?'

'Well, me and Emily were just having a laugh. We had no idea that fucking bitch would just go ahead and cane a teacher

without even bothering to check properly first. So when we found out we sat down and talked it over. How would you like to

get your revenge on Chambers?'

Tracey stared at Lucy with a mixture of suspicion and interest.

'What exactly do you mean?'

'Well, Emily's just gone into Chambers' office to tell her what she's done. She's going to make her an offer she can't

refuse.'

'What offer?'

'Well, she gets caned by you in return for you not reporting her to the Head.'

Tracey looked at the girl with a mixture of horror and fascination.

'But why would she want to agree to that?'

'Because if she doesn't then she'll be fired and you could have her up on a charge of assaulting a teacher. To say nothing

of her total stupidity. She'd probably get put on probation or maybe even in prison so she'll take the caning, believe

me.'

'And why are you doing this for me?'

'Well, like I said, me and Emily felt guilty. So how about it?'

Tracey looked at the young girl thoughtfully.

'I'll have to think it over,' she said. 'Let me know when Emily gets back if she's been successful in - persuading - that

bitch to take a caning at my hands.'

**************************************************************************************************************
In the Deputy Headmistress' office, a knock came on the door.

'Yes?' said Miss Chambers.

'Emily here,' said the girl.

'What do you want?'

'You just got yourself into a heap of trouble, Miss. Now you can go along with what I say or you'll be up before the Head

tomorrow.'

'What do you mean?'

'You know you just caned Tracey, right?'

'What of it? I've caned lots of girls in my time at school!'

'Ah, yes, but the thing is, Tracey Smith ISN'T a girl here. She's a teacher.'

Miss Chambers went pale at the sudden realisation of what she'd done.

'Oh my God,' she said. 'You mean - I just caned another teacher?'

'That's it, Miss,' Emily smiled.

'But you told me she was a pupil here!' the Deputy Head exploded.

'So we did, but we was just having a laugh. And why would you take our word for it instead of checking first? So the thing

is that you're in a lot of trouble now.'

Miss Chambers gazed down at the floor in a state of shock.

'I see,' she said finally. 'And no doubt you and your friend will be going to the Head and telling her about my mistake?'

She was already convinced that Tracey would have her hide for what she'd done to the young teacher that day.

'That depends,' said Emily. 'Lucy is talking to Tracey right now and she's putting forward a suggestion to her. I'm pretty

sure she'll go for it. After all, neither one of you wants a public scandal, looking stupid, getting the school into

disrepute or anything like that so I reckon she'll go for our plan.'

'I see,' Miss Chambers answered. 'And what exactly IS your plan?'

'Well, we want what happened to Tracey to happen to you, Miss. We want you, me, Lucy and Tracey all here in this office

and we want you to get caned by Tracey just like you caned her.'

'But ... but that's outrageous!' she protested. 'I can't possibly agree to that!'

'Well, in that case I guess we'll just have to tell Miss Robinson, won't we?'

Miss Chambers flushed with anger mixed in with embarrassment. She knew when she was beaten.

'Very well,' she said. 'I don't seem to have much choice. I agree to your plan.'

*********************************************************************************
Emily left the office and joined Lucy and Tracey out on the grass.

'Told the bitch what she had to do to stay out of trouble,' Emily laughed.

'And did she agree?'

'Of course she fucking did. I had her right by the short and curlies. So, Tracey, you get to cane the Deputy Head! You

looking forward to that?'

A wild gleam of anger formed in Tracey's eyes.

'You bet,' she answered quietly.

So Tracey returned to Miss Chambers' office with a hard expression on her face.

'Well, Chambers, are you ready to take your punishment? Or would you rather I told the head about what you did?'

'Yes, I'm sorry about my mistake.'

'It wasn't just a mistake; it was a STUPID fucking mistake. Wasn't it, Chambers?'

'Yes, it was a stupid fucking mistake.'

'Ma'am,' Tracey prompted her.

'Yes, ma'am, it was a stupid fucking mistake, ma'am.'

'Are you a stupid fucking cunt, Chambers?'

'Yes, ma'am, I'm a stupid fucking cunt, ma'am.'

'And I think you deserve twenty-five strokes of the cane on your bare arse, don't you agree, Chambers?'

'Yes, ma'am, I deserve twenty-five strokes of the cane on my bare arse, ma'am.'

'Then strip naked and bend over the chair while I cane you. And don't forget to count each stroke and express your thanks

to me after each one.'

'Yes, ma'am. I'll do that.'

Miss Chambers reluctantly stripped naked and bent over the chair. Tracey picked up the cane and swished it through the

air.

Then she began laying each stroke on the woman's bare arse.

'One. Thank you, ma'am.'

And so it went on till Miss Chambers had received twenty-five hard strokes of the cane on her arse.

'Thank you for caning my arse, ma'am. I'm truly sorry for my stupid fucking mistake. It won't happen again, ma'am.'

'It had better fucking not!' snarled Tracey, for once enjoying a rare moment of triumph in her life.
These users thanked the author donnabarber for the post (total 5):
SteveBurkeHooked6atalayaFreight_TrainMarcellomco