Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Name

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Name

Post by gary »

I've been wracking my brain trying to come up with a name for a slave condition. Right now I'm calling it Slave Vamp, and it describes the new sexual aggressiveness of Amy in the Heartland story. Even though the piercing has been removed the clit is still super sensitive and extended out of its hood, making it easy to excite. However this condition could continue past the clit returning to normal. This is the passage I have discussing it:

Meanwhile Lou had been studying online what had happened to Amy. There was no official name as the evidence was mostly antidotal, but many called it Slave Vamp. She learned that being turned into a slave can unleash a women’s full sexual potential, an unrestrained potential. The amount of pleasure becoming heightened and becoming an additive drug, a drug that makes a woman extremely submissive and needing to serve a master to fill her new sexual needs. The slave had no more choices but to serve and please. Little was said about treatment to reverse it beyond an article suggesting that a woman with this condition should continue to be treated as a slave for a time and then slowly reintroduced to the non-sexual pleasures of her previous life.

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Name

Post by orflash64 »

Well you can go with that, but the term really doesn't fit. Or Hyper Slave Slut. Trying to think of an I word to fit in so it would be H.I.S.S. Then when they see she is acting hiss, they just make that snake sound before they fuck her. :idea:
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

gentlemanmariner
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gentlemanmariner »

Possibly similar to what Joe Does describes as "slave heat?" Perhaps "collar heat?"

Another idea: "slave burning" or "burning collar?"
These users thanked the author gentlemanmariner for the post (total 2):
automagix12jeepster

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

That explanation is a real good excuse to keep Amy as a naked slave for an extended period of time. And letting her get fuck several times a day as therapy. The lawyer could arrange for Amy to work as a stripper or at a Adult Bookstore in the video rental booths gloryholes. :idea:
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

Well that's something. Hyper Slave Heat. H.S.H.
These users thanked the author orflash64 for the post:
gary

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

That would be my vote. "Slave hot" or "Slave heat", when a woman finds her inner slave girl.
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 5):
automagix12Hooked6gentlemanmarinerjeepstertimerider

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

I think Hyper Slave Heat works best, thanks to all your ideas.

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

Yes! :twisted:
Can't wait to read it.

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

This just might become a "Thing" used in various other stories.

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

Gary, so where are you at in your stories? More Amy, or Claire? How far have you gone with your Amy story after her pussy piercing? Does Amy get lead around Slave Naked on a leash in public?

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

Think you meant addictive drug! it said additive!

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

In Sandy Foot Girl 5b there's a mention of slave conditioning as a process for transforming young women in shameless pleasure sluts!
These users thanked the author jeepster for the post:
automagix12

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

Well Orflash64, Amy is being kept at her sister Lou's home, she is still suffering from Hyper Slave Heat, partly because her clitoris is still out from its hood, and easily excited by the least touch. She has so far had a naked horse ride that gave her multiple orgasms. And been used to entertain her brother-in-laws client at a restaurant. I don't say she was on a leash but I assume she was. She also pleasures her sister and husband in their bed.
This is a completely new chapter since the original story with Amy and Ashley on the Slave Truck didn't have any sex and just the enslavement court case that had both of them freed. The next chapter is the Dr. Ranger/Pony Play story, which was finished but will now have to partly rewritten. This is followed by the final chapter (so far) where Amy finds herself partly enslaved when helping a client with a horse. This was almost finished but this will also have to be partly rewritten due to the changed circumstances.
I'm not sure if I'm going to limit Amy's slavery in the present chapter to a week or have it last at least a little beyond that. There is one more sub-plot for the chapter, at least, still to be written and that's her encounter with Prince Ahmed Al Saeed, a arrogant Arab prince whose horse she helps. In the series he falls in love with her, but this time he will be able to use her as a slave the first time they meet. I haven't thought of anything else to happen to Amy yet.

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

Gary, have you considered making the clit piercing a time lock device? Once its on it can't be removed for 30 days. Some type of security device built in that makes the wearer endure it for 30 days conditioning the girl into a slave. One on many ways the company can condition a girl into a slave.
:idea:

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

I hadn't thought of that before, though such a piercing is so small might be impossible in the real world, but since were not in the real world anything is possible.
Unfortunately Amy has already had it removed at the end of the present published chapter, though it had to be cut off as it couldn't be removed any other way. Which point to the only negative I can see in the idea, such a small thing as a piercing would be easily cut. Of course the jagged edges hurt when it was pulled through the hole in the clit, and since it wasn't made to removed any other way, it was partly permanent and a slave would find it hard to do it herself.
But I do like the idea.

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

As the writer, you could always rewrite the first part.
As to how, it could have a anti-tampering feature to it that shocks if attempting to remove. It has a program that runs for thirty days. It's a prototype so it's unpredictable. They try to shut down the program but it's experimental and goes into sleeper mode, then randomly starts up again making Amy more horny than a rabbit in heat.
After 30 days a code sent from a cell phone turns it off and can be removed. A slave collar is in sync with the pussy piercing to tell the slave what to do. So Amy must continue to wear the collar and stay naked.