Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Flash Gordon Whipping Scene

For discussion of spankings and similar topics.
SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Flash Gordon Whipping Scene

Post by SteveBurke »

It would have been better if the whip was applied to her bare ass, but nonetheless, a hot victim and a hot dominatrix:

We never actually find out what the 'bore worms" do - but I always liked to imagine that they were allowed to invade sensitive orifices and slowly munch their way in, causing the victim excruciating pain and utter humiliation!
These users thanked the author SteveBurke for the post (total 2):
jeepsterDarrenwhipsthesluts
"Spread your legs and BEND OVER!" :twisted:

bakerboy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Flash Gordon Whipping Scene

Post by bakerboy »

How do you post a video clip if it is NOT Youtube...? Not just a link . Thanks. BB
Always about lesbian slavery

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

Try using the video address with the URL tags.

If that doesn't work, ask Automagix or Jaws. They are the technical experts here.

Darrenwhipsthesluts
Commenter
Commenter

Post by Darrenwhipsthesluts »

I will openly state that Aura’s whipping from Flash Gordon along with the whipped blond from Heavy Metal helped the young one in me know I wasn’t a total freak in liking the image of a spanked or whipped woman. Further young kinkster classics included Conan the Barbarian’s She Ra, along with John Norman’s Gor Series. It was all we had back then in middle of Nowhere Ohio, and at the time , I thought them so erotic and filled with unobtainable fantasy that I just assumed I’d never get spank a woman let alone whip her. Fortunately, those dreams all came true at various points so Aura is still sexy as hell , but just a little less than she was to my once 12 year old mind.

Accordingly, thanks for the trip down memory lane. And the bore worms (in the shitty movie book ) went in thru the anus and if I recall correctly , they caused immense pain but no physical damage.

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

Yeah, IIRC, the book said that the Bore Worms went up the back door and were excruciatingly painful. I don't know if that was hinted at in the movie, or if that was just the writer indulging in some weird fantasy!
These users thanked the author SteveBurke for the post:
Darrenwhipsthesluts