Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Tracey at Teacher Training College

donnabarber
Established Author
Established Author

Post by donnabarber »

Synopsis: Tracey Smith goes to teacher training college, hopeful that at last the years of abuse she has suffered at the hands of her family and others would be finally over. She falls into the hands of a cunning male student who tries to convince her that she is a natural submissive. Soon Tracey finds herself taken advantage of by other students, both male and female. They use harsh discipline and kinky sex to persuade her. Yet again all her hopes and dreams of love and happiness are in vain!

Author's note:

Anyone familiar with other Tracey stories by me will notice at once that this is a subtler, more romantic almost, story than its predecessors. It still ends up with loads of rape, torture and humiliation for Tracey but the build-up is more psychological and there is more emphasis on character than in my previous stories. It is also the first story in the series written in the first person, though not from Tracey's point of view. I may well write some future stories from her perspective. Hope readers enjoy the slight change of pace in this one! It's a multipart story so there will be more episodes to come.

I met Tracey Smith at Eastfield Teacher Training College. I was immediately attracted to the short girl with striking blonde hair and a figure that made me almost come just by looking at her. She was definitely top of my list for urgent fucking among the students.

Tracey was nineteen years old when I met her; I was twenty-one and on the last year of my own course. Of course, I'd managed to have a lot of good sexual encounters during my time at college. The only thing that was missing was that they'd all been pretty much normal straight sex and I'd only come across two of the girls who seemed to share even some of my kinky interests.

I summed her up pretty quickly as being shy, highly-strung and maybe even a bit vulnerable. If I was right, maybe I could manage to get some real sexual satisfaction at last. I'm very much a male dominant when it comes to sex and I'd only been able to find two girls that were willing to go along with me in that side of things. Even they would only let me go so far. I was forced to go into Eastfield or Westfield and pay whores if I wanted anything stronger.

I dreamed of the perfectly submissive girl who would not just let me tie her up, rape and beat her but would essentially become nothing more than an object to be used for my pleasure and who yet would love and worship me. The more I thought about her, the more convinced I was that Tracey Smith could be the answer to my dreams.

I didn't try to rush things. I went very slowly in my campaign to win her over. At the beginning I just talked and listened to her. I bought her drinks and meals and made her feel special. Instinctively I knew that this shy, vulnerable girl was looking for love and I was determined to make her believe that I could be her Mr Right. One of the first things I found out was that she was very reluctant to talk much about her past. That intrigued me and wondered if someone else had also seen her instinctive submissiveness and taken advantage of it before me.

It was three months before I began to move on to the next level. Even then I didn't do anything the least bit kinky. I just decided, when I took her out on our first 'date,' a night at the cinema, to put my arm around her. She made no attempt to say anything or to push me away so I left it there. When we left the cinema I took her out for another meal and then drove her back to the hall of residence. I knew that the dorms were strictly segregated and that there was no way a man could go into the girls' bedrooms but I still thought I'd push it a bit. As she was about to go into her dorm I pulled her towards me and gave her a smile.

'You're a very special girl, Tracey,' I told her.

Then I kissed her - gently, not roughly, and gave her a big hug. She stiffened for a second and then relaxed. She even let me hold her close in that position, still kissing, for a full couple of minutes.

'I've never met anyone quite like you,' I said.

She actually blushed when I said that, but she gave me a big smile back. I was more and more convinced that any previous boyfriends had not treated her with any subtlety and had just used her brutally without first of all controlling her mind. That's half the battle when you're trying to turn a submissive into your helpless slave; making them want to be like that.

I'd done that with the two other girls at college that I'd managed to persuade into a lot of kinky stuff but both of them were basically just sluts who wanted to try out new stuff. When things moved on to a certain level they decided they didn't want to play any more. I still saw them regularly and they still let me fuck them and do various kinky stuff to them but they definitely weren't suitable material for a 24/7 slavegirl.

Tracey, I felt sure, could be an ideal slave for me. I sensed that she had been hurt in the past and that she desperately needed affection and that if I gave it to her she would become like putty in my hands. The fact that I didn't actually give a shit about the fucking bitch and was only using tactics to turn her into an object that I could use and abuse as brutally as I wanted was something that I was going to let her find out much later in the game.

Next day I met up with her again after classes had finished. I gave her a huge bouquet of flowers and a big box of chocolates. Her eyes widened with astonishment and she stared at me in total disbelief.

'Are those... for me?' she finally asked, obviously in a state of shock.

'Of course they are, Tracey,' I told her, smiling. 'I hope you like them.'

'Oh, goodness, yes, they're lovely,' she said. 'Thank you so much, Jim. I... I didn't... expect - something like that.'

'Sweets for the sweet and roses for an English rose,' I laughed. 'Anyone would think it's the first time someone's given you flowers and chocs.'

Tracey blushed bright crimson when I said that. I knew at once that my hunch about her was dead right. Nobody ever had done anything like that to her before.

'I suppose I'd better put the flowers in water,' she said. 'I wonder if I can find a vase to put them in? Thank you, Jim. That's so sweet of you!'

'If you like I'll take you shopping and buy you a vase,' I smiled.

'Oh, Jim, I... thanks again. Oh dear, I'm sorry. I'm just a bit - surprised, that's all. I... I didn't think... it never crossed my mind. Oh dear, I'm being stupid now, I'm sorry.'

'My dear Tracey, you're not stupid at all,' I said. 'You are one of the cleverest girls I've ever met. As well as one of the nicest. And you're definitely the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.'

When I said that she burst into tears. I'd obviously hit a nerve when I said that. Great, that was another thing to file away in the manual. The stupid cunt had low self-esteem.

'Me?' she spluttered through her tears. 'Me, beautiful?'

'Well, you are, Tracey. You are the most beautiful girl in the world as far as I'm concerned.'

'Wow!' she said, almost in a whisper. 'No one's ever said anything like that to me. I've never thought I was beautiful. Well, not for a long time, anyway. Maybe when I was about 13 I might have done but never since then. I've... I've always thought of myself as - well, not ugly, maybe, but certainly not beautiful. I'm much too short, I'm too big, and a lot of people don't like the colour of my hair either. I don't look like a model and I haven't got much idea about how to dress or use make-up or stuff like that. When I look at other girls I feel so inferior to them. They've got better figures than me, nicer hair, better-looking faces - oh, better than me in every way.'

I smiled at her when she said that and reached across to take her by the hand. I squeezed it hard in a gesture of reassurance.
'You need to take a good look at yourself in the mirror,' I told her. 'You're gorgeous, Tracey! Any man who didn't fancy you needs his eyes tested as far as I'm concerned.'
'Oh, Jim, that's so sweet of you. I... I just don't know what to say. Thank you very much.'
'Come on,' I said, 'let's go and buy a vase for those flowers. Get in my car and I'll drive you to town. We'll buy the most beautiful vase in the shop because the most beautiful girl in the world deserves nothing less!'
She blushed bright red again when I said that. Meekly she let me take her by the hand and pull her gently towards the car. I didn't mind investing a bit of money in the bitch at the start of my project. It would all be worth it when I'd turned her into my own personal fuck-toy slavegirl.
I drove her into Eastfield and took her to the department store. Before long I'd bought a Waterford crystal vase to hold the flowers. I looked on the money I was spending as being bait for a fish I was going to hook. If you go fishing you need a lot of patience; that's even more true when you're messing with someone's mind to turn them into your sex slave. That takes a lot of time, preparation, patience and, yes, money too. But once you reel in your fish - or in this case, your slavegirl - it makes it all worth the effort.

I asked her if she wanted any new clothes.
'Oh no, I couldn't...' she mumbled. 'You've spent far too much money on me already.'
'No, you can never spend too much money on someone that's worth it,' I laughed. 'Hey, princess, just say the word and I'll buy it for you!'
She laughed happily when I said that. I really was beginning to get her to unwind. The first part of the strategy, to get her to like me, had already worked. Now I was on phase two, making her trust me. If I could get her to do that the rest would be easy.

I leaned towards her and kissed her. This time, she actually kissed me back. We were making a lot of progress.

I took her back to the dorm and let the flowers settle down in their brand new Waterford crystal home, well-watered. Then I let her eat some of the chocolates before she put the box away again. I smiled at her, knowing that she liked the gifts I'd given her.

'Oh, Tracey, you are just so wonderful,' I lied. 'You're the most incredible person I've ever met. I'm so happy I've got to know you.'

She smiled at me happily. I decided to make my next move.

'I'd better go,' I said. 'I shouldn't be in the girls' dorm anyway. I don't want to get you into trouble, after all.'

When I said that she actually shivered and looked very scared. I hadn't meant anything by what I'd said but I knew at once I'd scored a bullseye. She'd obviously got into trouble over the years and it had left her feeling totally insecure.

'Hey, princess, don't worry about a thing,' I smiled. 'Your knight in shining armour is here to rescue you from all the baddies, remember?'

She stared at me in total amazement when I said that. Once again I must have touched a nerve. This was turning out better than I'd expected.

'Oh, Jim,' she whispered, 'if you only knew! Trouble is my middle name. Doom and disaster just seem to follow me round everywhere I go; It's been like that for the last seven years.'

'Well, now your luck's changed,' I told her. 'Whatever happened in the past doesn't matter now. You're a beautiful young woman and you've got nothing to worry about any more. Besides, I'll take care of you. I'll protect you from bad things. If you want me to, I mean.'

That last sentence was a master-stroke. Without it I might have sounded a bit pushy for a shy and vulnerable girl like her. By putting that in I was making it sound like she had a choice and that she would be doing me a favour if we became an item rather than the other way round.

She gazed at me and blushed again. I could tell she was thinking hard about what to say. I sat down on the bed and gave her hand another gentle little sqeeze.

'It's up to you, luv. You're the one calling the shots. If you want me to just get out of your life and leave you alone I will. But if you want me to stay and take care of you I will. I suppose I don't have to tell you what I'd rather hear you say, but it's your call, princess.'

She stared at me again and then shook her head so vigorously I thought that for once in my life I'd made a mistake in my technique.

'Oh God, if only!' she said, tears filling her eyes. 'Oh Jim, if only I could! But why - I mean, what's so special about me? There's plenty of other girls on campus and they're nearly all better looking than me.'

'No they're not,' I smiled. 'Like I told you, Tracey, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. In fact, I reckon you must be the most beautiful girl in the world. You ever thought about modelling?'

She looked at me in total disbelief.
'Me? A model? Now I know you're just making fun of me!'

She burst into tears again and I wondered if she was going to throw me out after all. I gave her hand another little squeeze and smiled at her.

'Like I told you, princess, you are gorgeous. You've got a great body and a lovely face. Do you mind if I tell you something, though?'

She shook her head, obviously expecting me to insult her.

'What you need is some better - outfits, if you know what I mean. The clothes you wear are nice, don't get me wrong, but they don't - well, bring out the best in you. You've got a fabulous body and you ought to wear things that show it off so even you can see how beautiful you are.'

She stared at me again when I said that, but she was obviously beginning to consider what I'd said. I could tell she was weakening at last.

'Don't worry about money,' I told her. 'I've got plenty. My Dad's a chartered accountant and he's loaded. I can buy you whatever you want. Top Paris fashion-house stuff, anything at all.'

'Wow,' she said. 'I honestly don't know what to say. You've been so kind to me, Jim, but I really can't take your money. But you're right, I probably could do with a few dressier clothes.'

'I'll help you choose them if you like,' I said. 'Anything you want, just say.'

She was in a state of complete shock. She obviously hadn't expected anything like this to happen to her - probably ever, but definitely not today.

'We can do a lot better than Eastfield too,' I told her. 'I'll take you to Westfield. They've got some really classy stuff there. Just the thing for a classy girl like you. Or I should say a classy woman like you.'

She was eating out of my hand now. I was boosting her up and making her feel special. I knew I'd almost won the battle but I'd still need to tread a bit carefully for a while.

'Tomorrow's Saturday,' I said. 'How about I pick you up in the morning and drive you to Westfield? Would 9 o'clock be OK with you?'

'Thanks, Jim. That would be wonderful. Oh, dear, you've been so kind and charming! If only I'd met you three or four years ago!'

She sighed and wiped away the fresh tears that came unbidden to her eyes. I could see she was nearly hooked. Hopefully by tomorrow I'd have reeled her in and got her completely in my power. Then the fun could really begin.

I lifted her off the bed and hugged her tightly against me. Giving her another kiss, she once again kissed me back. I was going to have her eating out of my hand very soon indeed. The stupid cunt had no idea what plans I really had for her. Right now I was enjoying the fun of the chase. I was luring my prey into a trap and then I'd close it around her and she'd be helpless and completely in my power.

'See you later, princess,' I said.

Stupid fucking cunt, I said to myself as soon as I was well out of earshot.
These users thanked the author donnabarber for the post (total 5):
Hooked6Freight_TrainSteveBurkeMarcellomcojeepster

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Tracey at Teacher Training College

Post by Hooked6 »

Very interesting so far. This "Tracey" definitely has more depth to her persona than your usual stories and I find myself identifying with her more and what she might be going through in the future because of that. Looking forward to more.

Hooked6

donnabarber
Established Author
Established Author

Re: Tracey at Teacher Training College Part Twp

Post by donnabarber »

Saturday morning came and I went round her dorm. Her eyes lit up when she saw me and she rushed over and gave me a big hug. I hugged her back and we stood there kissing for about five minutes before she finally disentangled herself.

There was a smile on her face just like the Cheshire cat. If only the stupid bitch knew, I almost laughed as I thought about my plans for her. The way things were going I reckoned a week at most before I'd turned the cunt into my submissive sex slave.

'So, princess, you look even lovelier than usual,' I said.

She beamed with happiness. I could tell no one had ever used any subtlety on her. Well, that was their look out. My attitude was that it would be more fun to turn her into a willing slave than just to brutally kidnap, rape and torture here right from the off.

'Thanks, Jim,' she smiled. 'You say the nicest things.'

She'd obviously tried to make a bit of an effort. She'd done her hair nicely and put on the best clothes she had. She'd even tried to put on a bit of make-up, though of course it wasn't what I'd call sophisticated. Still, she'd made an effort to look nice just for me.

I led her out to my car and opened the door for her. She got in and I drove off towards Westfield. We soon passed through Eastfield and then we were in the open country. It took another half hour or so to get to Westfield.

I parked the car and physically helped her out of the car. Then I took her and we walked down the high street, holding hands all the way. I was going to make this a day she'd remember. After all, I was determined to take no chances. If I had to pay the bitch compliments and spend some money on her to turn her into my slave, I wasn't worried. I had plenty of money and besides, to be honest, she was a very good-looking and sexy girl. Even though she didn't seem to think so.

We started off by going into a really swish place that sold really classy clothes at ridiculous prices. Tracey's eyes got as big as saucers when she looked at the stuff on display and then she got sad when she saw the prices.

'They're lovely, Jim,' she said, 'but I can't possibly afford anything like that.'

'I can,' I laughed. 'Just help yourself.'

She looked at me in a state of wonder but she still held out.
'It's very kind of you,' she said, 'but I really can't accept a gift - like that.'

'Why not?'

She hesitated a minute before she answered. I could tell she was worried about something but not quite what it was.

'I like you a lot, Jim,' she said. 'More than any man I've ever met, to be honest. But if you think I'm - if you think you can buy me... if you think I'm some sort of gold-digger or... or even some sort of slut... well, I'm not that sort of girl. You don't have to do anything to make me happy, Jim. I don't need expensive clothes to feel better about myself. Just being with you does that. I haven't been so happy in years as I am now. Please don't spoilt it by... by spending all this money.'

I just laughed when she said that. The stupid bitch really thought I gave a shit about her! What a fucking prat she was!

'OK, princess, you're the boss,' I said. 'If you don't want me to buy you anything in here, that's fine. It would be nice to see you try a few of them on, though, wouldn't it?'

She stared at me in obvious astonishment. I could tell how her mind was working. He fancies me, he wants to fuck me so he's buying me a load of expensive stuff to make it impossible for me to say no. But by saying she could try them on with no obligation I'd thrown her completely. She couldn't very well say anything against that, could she?

'Yes, it would be,' she said slowly. 'I'd love to try on almost everything in the shop, to be honest. Oh Jim, there's some wonderful stuff here! Thank you for bringing me. Sometimes it's nice just to look at these things.'

'And now you can do more than just look,' I told her. 'You can try them on. I'd love to see what you look like in some of them. Would you mind if I helped you pick out some outfits that I think would suit you?'

'I'd like that very much, Jim,' she said.

I went out of my way to pick out all the sexiest and most revealing outfits in the shop. Shyly, she showed them off for me and I made sure to compliment her and tell her how much they suited her and how well they showed off her figure.

‘I’m so glad I found you,’ I said. ‘You’re a ray of sunshine in this depressing place.’

She lowered her eyes when I said that.

‘Do you see much of your family?’

At that question I got an unexpected response.

‘They don’t care about me,’ she said, real anger in her voice. ‘’My brother and elder sister have always been the favourites. I’m the failure in the family – the ugly duckling.’

This was excellent news, I thought. She was obviously damaged and fragile with little iif any sense of self-worth. Just the sort of girl I could work on and turn into a pliant submissive.

I laid my hand on her arms and though when I did that she trembled slightly she neither said or did anything.

‘In the first place I’m sorry to hear that,’ I lied. ‘Your family must be mad. And you’re no kind of a failure – and as for being the ugly duckling – you’re beautiful! In the words of the song, ‘you’re a very fine swan indeed.” And don’t you forget it!’

A smile came over her face when I said those words.

‘You’re very kind, Jim. I’m not used to people being kind to me.’

‘Not even your boyfriends?’

‘Boyfriends!’ she gave a bitter laugh. ‘I’ve only ever had two. And both of them treated me...’

She tailed off and stared moodily into the distance. I let the silence rest between us till she slowly spoke again.

‘I didn’t mean to go off on one like that,’ she said. ‘I shouldn’t have bored you with my self-pity.’

I changed chairs and sat next to her. Putting my arm around her, I smiled.

‘Nothing to be sorry about. Bad things happen to good people sometimes. And nothing you say or do is boring. At least to me. I could spend hours, days, weeks in your company and never be bored. Maybe even a lifetime!’

Tears began to flow when I said that and I quickly produced a handkerchief. She dried her eyes and apologised again.

‘What must you think of me? I’m just some neurotic, hysterical young girl.’

‘No, you’re not. You’re absolutely wonderful and I adore you!’

Her big blue eyes grew wide as saucers and she stared at me in disbelief..

‘How can you say that? I’m fat, and stupid, and...’

I cut her off right there.

‘No, you’re not. Don’t ever think that about yourself. You’re kind and caring, clever and utterly beautiful. If you’ll let me I’d love to help you grow as a person, become confident and happy.’
Tracey stared at me again. I could see hope beginning to shine through the despair in her young eyes.

‘I don’t think anyone can help me, Jim. I’ve been so badly abused by my family for years I don’t think I can ever recover.’

‘You need someone to take care of you,’ I said. ‘Someone who knows what you’re worth and who values you for your beauty, your intelligence and your kind nature.’

She lowered her eyes coyly to the ground when I said that.

‘Are you asking me out on a date, Jim?’

‘Yes, if that’s what you like to call it. I hope it can be the beginning of a much deeper and stronger relationship than that, though.’

She looked at me hesitantly and nodded.

‘Thank you,’ she said. ‘I’d like that very much.’

I smiled back at her but in my head the wheels were already whirring for the next stage of my plan. By the time I’d finished with the stupid bitch she’d be my plaything for good!
These users thanked the author donnabarber for the post (total 4):
Hooked6SteveBurkeMarcellomcojeepster

s4dmaster
Commenter
Commenter

Re: Tracey at Teacher Training College

Post by s4dmaster »

so far is a wonderful story, very introspective, thanks a lot!