Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Lake Party Slave Game, Part 3

GreyRose
Established Author
Established Author

Post by GreyRose »

As I was writing this I realized that this is the first time I've written a sex scene. I hope I got it right.
- - - - - - - - - -

All of the Girls are in collage, Approximately 21 years old
Amber - Redhead, 5'4" (think Amy Adams) https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0010736/bio ... _ov_bio_sm
Erica - pale blond, 5'6" (think Katheryn Winnick) https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0935395/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1
Julie - black haired, 5'7" (think Rosario Dawson) https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0206257/bio ... _ov_bio_sm
Morgan - brunette, 5'7" (think Erica Durance) https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1570568/?ref_=rvi_nm
Heather - raven haired, 5'4" (think Olivia Munn) https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1601397/?ref_=nmbio_bio_nm
Christina - brunette, 5'7" (think Morena Baccarin) https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1072555/bio ... _ov_bio_sm
FlexiCuffs - plastic zip ties that are two loops (recent news shows riot police carrying them)
These are a version that can be released and reused.

by GreyRose

As the golf-cart traveled along the track the girls in back bounced on each other's thigh, their pussy's being teased. These motions keeping their excitement continually fueled. But there was just not enough stimulation to do more than keep them on the edge. The whole drive the girls were in a fog of frustrated sexual fever.

Erica studied Heather, the carts bondage figurehead. Erica remembered her earlier jealousy when Seamus paid Heather attention, so she reached out and started to gently stroke the insides of the bound girls thighs. She watched as the helpless girl squirmed, then as she moaned in rising passion the gentle strokes changed to viscous pinches. The pinioned girl squealed in pain, her passion vanishing.

Seamus watched, pleased at how the blonde chose to play with the other girl. He rewarded her by fingering her pussy. Erica had gotten hot as she played her vicious game with Heather. She was so turned on from playing with a helpless slave that she squirted all over the old man's hand when she came.

It being between the Spring and Summer semesters the campus was almost completely deserted. So as they arrived on campus no one saw the bizarre sight... at least as far as the girls knew.

As they made their way across campus, Sgt Jones pulled out a cell phone. "Josh, we found something... interesting. Meet us back at the office." A pause as he listened, "No I think things are quiet tonight, I want to show you what we found. So cut your rounds short and meet us back there." There was another pause, and he chuckled, "Just get there, you'll enjoy what I have to show you!"

The campus Security office was in an old administration building near the center of campus. As they drove up there were lights showing in only the first floor of the east wing of the building.

Petie drove the cart around to a lot in back where there were several charging stands next to parking spaces for carts like this one. As Seamus & Erica climbed out, he had to half carry the girl as she had not yet fully recovered from her orgasm. As she was getting her footing again, Petie had jumped out and connected the charging cable.

Seamus gestured for Erica to follow, then went to the back of the cart and released the strap holding the slaves from sliding out the back. Petie joined them and pulled Morgan off the cart. The brunette slave girl fell against him and the two exchanged a look.

Petie mumbled something to Seamus and bolted off towards the building, dragging the leggy brunette by her hair. The slave shuffled frantically to keep up with his long strides. The two quickly disappeared into the Security office.

Seamus shook his head,"I think that boy's got a major case of hormones!" and chuckled. He pulled the slave Christina off the cart and pushed her towards Erica. "Watch this one for me."

Erica with her hands still bound in front of her, dropped her arms around her raven haired friend. She shifted so that her hands could reach the dark haired girl's crotch and started to play with the others engorged pussy. As Christina's hands were now pinned between their bodies, she chose to return the favor and plunged her fingers into the sopping pussy of the blonde.

While these two played with each other, the security officer had unstrapped and pulled Amber and Julie to their feet. "HEY!" His sharp voice breaking the fog the two slaves. "No one gave you two permission to cum." The slaves blushed in embarrassment.

"Blondie, bring her along," Seamus ordered and headed to the office door dragging the other two along. Erica and Christina shuffling along behind.

Petie had entered the building dragging the brunette slave girl down the entrance hall and across the common room with the desks the security team used. His goal is one of the offices on its far side. Closing the door behind them he shoved the slave ahead of him, she stumbled falling to her knees before the desk.

He stood over her, "I saw your eyes as I hammered that skank back at the lake. It turned you on when I was rough with her." Morgan looked up at him shuddering, she didn't know if it was in fear or anticipation.

He dragged a chair over so it had plenty of room, before dragging her up into his lap. He forced her bound arms up, giving him a clear shot at her ass. He started smacking each firm globe lightly, slowly building in intensity as Morgan struggled in his grasp. Her moans getting deeper and more primal the longer he continued.

Petie paused every few strokes to finger her pussy, each time he did she was wetter than the time before. He finally got to where both of her ass cheeks were scarlet and her moans were continuous.

He threw her across the desk, scattering the things from it onto the floor. He stepped up and dropped his pants, his cock rigid and ready. As he thrust into her savagely, she came immediately.

Morgan was completely confused and thought to herself, "This is crazy! Here I am being raped and I'm more turned on than I've ever been in my life. Master is just a kid... wait did I just think of him..." as she came hard again she lost all ability to think coherently.

He continued to slam into her again and again, this time making sure he enjoyed this slave to the fullest. To keep from losing it too soon he pauses so he can roll her over on her back. Taking a moment so that her hobble chain is draped behind his head.

She had lost track of how many times she had cum when she could feel him tensing up. Then as he finally let loose and she felt him fill her she clamped down hard and rode his pulsations to her biggest explosive cum yet. Despite still being gagged, her howl blended with his growl as they came together.

Petie staggered back and collapsed into the chair. Her hobble chain was still around him so she was pulled along. He managed to duck his head and her feet fell to the floor. Morgan crumpled into a sweaty, dripping heap next to the desk. Before she passed out she managed to wriggle over so that her cheek rested against his leg. Petie chuckled, pleased by her action as they both fell asleep.

Not far behind Petie and Morgan, Seamus and the slaves had entered into the security team's common area. They could hear the two going at it in the office. "Heh, I wish I had that boy's juice, I'd be having you again blondie."

Erica was torn, he was an old man and not very good looking, but the thought of him actually fucking her made her pussy twitch with need. She followed, her legs unsteady from her burning need.

Seamus led the girls over to a cage that filled about a third of the large room. The walls are made of heavy gage wire mesh forming a box with no privacy. In the cage were a number of wide un-padded benches. He puts Amber and Julie into the cage before disengaging Christina from Erica's grasp and shoving her in as well.

To the slaves in the cage, "The benches are for free people, don't let me catch you up on one!" He yells at the slave girls as he heads over to his desk. The three slaves in the cage stare at one another. This morning they had the right to sit anywhere, now the family pet had more rights to sit on furniture than they did.

Julie slowly sank to her knees, by her sing-song humming the other two guessed she was reciting the slave mantras they had practiced in Slave Yoga classes. Amber felt lost and stared off into the distance trying to process her new reality. Fiery Christina shuffled about the enclosure, pacing like a caged beast.

Erica followed and knelt next to the Sargent's right leg as he sat at his desk. She laid her head against his leg, the heat of his body something she suddenly craved.

He picked up his desk phone and placed a call. "This is Sargent Jones with campus security, I'm calling to make a report on some escaped slaves. While on patrol this evening we discovered six naked females wearing locked slave collars. No one who could be an owner or master was in the vicinity. We rounded them up and have them here at our office."

He paused listening, "Yes, that's correct we need to arrange for this district's Slave Judge to..."

Erica perks up when her master mentions the Slave Judge, they still have a chance! They should be able to plead their case. They could ask for the lock-box to be recovered and their identities proven! Then the part of her that had been embracing her slavery fought with the part of her that had been a free and independent woman. She was so lost in this conflict that she missed the remaining details.

Seamus completed the call, "Yes thank you Judge, I will take care of things here. They will be ready..." He glares at the phone as he hangs up, "Damned odd that."

Patting Erica on her head like a favored pet. "Them Legal Eagle types are odd, but that one was stranger than usual." With a shake of his head he started filling out paperwork.

Seamus was still working when a large heavily built man arrived also wearing a uniform. "Hey, Old Man do you know anything about what I found on one of the carts?" He was holding the arm of Heather, as he pulled her into the room.

"Damn! Hard to believe but I managed to forget about that one." Seamus said getting up and coming over. Josh gave him a look, "How could you forget about a piece this hot, tied to your cart?"

Before the older man could reply, Petie and Morgan reached their crescendo. "What the hell was that?" Josh exclaimed.

"Ah! Petie got interested in one of the escaped slaves." At Josh's confused look, "Oh, that's right I haven't told you what we found. Remember that call that Petie and I responded to earlier? Well that led us to the boathouse at the lake, where we found a bunch of slave girls having themselves a party."

Shaking his head and taking the black haired slave from the young man, "Which means that now we have a cluster of cunts on our hands." Tugging at the arm of the black haired slave, "This one was the hopper that tried to escape when we found them at the lake." He then waves at the cage bringing Josh's attention to the three slaves already in the cage.

Josh's surprised expression, slid into a happy grin as he took in the variety of tits and pussy he was being shown.

While Josh checked out the redhead Amber, the caramel skinned Julie, and the exotic dark haired Christina; Seamus bound Heather's hands behind her again. He didn't bother removing the tape that still wrapped her hands.

"Petie has one and I have Blondie over there. I'm not finished with her yet," the old man smiled as he pointed at the blonde slave girl still kneeling at his desk. Erica waved at Josh as he looked over, before she dropped her head in embarrassment.

His eyes returned to the 4 caged beauties, "So Seamus, you and Petie just picked one?"

Seamus chuckled as he returned to his desk, "They are here and we should check them for contraband, right? We have some time, go ahead pick one and enjoy yourself."

Josh takes his time looking the girls over, before finally pointing at Amber. "You. Here. Now," pointing at the floor next to the cage door.

The redheaded slave shuffled over to the indicated spot, and he opened the cage door. Josh stroked her tits and pinched her nipples, drawing a soft moan from her. "You look just like one of the cheerleaders always shaking their ass on the sidelines of our games. Coach would have us off the team if we touched any of 'em." The heavily muscled guard pulled her from the cage and pushed her ahead of him as they headed to the break-room.

Amber recognized him as one of the stars of the college football team, and the fact that he recognized her was good. Well he sort of recognized her, if she could just talk with him and convince him who she was!

She and the other cheerleaders had joked with each other that the muscle bound players must be jacked up on steroids and have nothing between their legs, since they never tried anything with any of them. She was about to find out what he did have...

The break-room wasn't that large, just a couple of small tables with chairs and a cheap vinyl couch. For amenities there was also a microwave and fridge along with a couple of vending machines and a flat-screen TV.

Josh freed her hands and pulled out the gag, dropping both on a table. Amber tried to speak and after hours with the gag all that came out was an anemic grunt. He put a finger across her lips, "Shh, if you speak without permission I'll punish you. Neither of us wants that, right?" She shook her head no in agreement, the heat of his finger on her lips sending an unexpected thrill straight to her pussy.

He left her standing there and got a bottle of water from the fridge, "You must be parched from the way you just sounded." Amber took the bottle and greedily drank it down.

By the time Amber had finished the water, Josh had sat down on the couch. As she looked at him, he pointed to the floor between his feet. She shuffled over and knelt down between his legs, just where he wanted her. From there she knew what he wanted her to do. So she hesitantly reached out and with trembling fingers slowly undid his pants. She took out his stiffening member, no she thought to herself his cock, my masters cock. With a shiver of anticipation, she pulled it out and stroked it, getting herself ready.

The redheaded slave girl started by licking her masters cock and stroking it. Seeing it respond so quickly to her touch excited her, and suddenly she found herself eager to please him. As she continued it grew so big that she wasn't sure she could keep taking it into her mouth, even after all the stretching of her jaw the gag had done.

She surprised herself by managing it, then started to bob her head slowly. Each bob gets it deeper and deeper into her mouth. Pausing every few bobs to run her tongue along and around his meat before taking him in her mouth again. She worked to build up a rhythm as it kept getting bigger and bigger. Her pussy and nipples burned to be touched, and she became desperate to please him so that he would reward her.

But before his cock became more than she could manage, he pulled her head up and lifted her up onto his lap. She was surprised at how easily he lifted her up and positioned her so that he could enter her pussy. As he lowered her down she squealed not sure that her pussy could actually fit all of him inside, not without ripping her in half!

But Amber's pussy was begging to be filled and she had lubricated his cock quite well, so he slid in like her pussy was made just for his use. She was able to spread her thighs wide, only limited by the hobble chain linking her ankles. Because of this he entered her to the hilt, their pelvises together. They both groaned in pleasure, and he ground out "Damn but you got a tight pussy for a slut!"

At her master's comment she squeezed her cunt tight on him and started pumping up and down getting a feel for how to move with her feet bound like they were. She slid her hands over his rock hard abs and chest as she moved.

"Ya know that cheer chick, I first noticed her when she did some splits. Something about how easy she did it and then bounced right up, she must have amazing muscle tone" Josh mentioned as he played with her tits while she started riding him harder and harder.

The pleasure Amber felt about his comment felt odd to her, he meant it for someone else but that someone else was her, or rather her alter ego. She felt her need to please him as it intensified and she started pumping and grinding on him with ever increasing frenzy.

The two fell into a matching pace, reaching their peak together. Though they were much quieter than the other pair. Amber collapsed onto him and he gently shifted them so that they were spooning on the couch.

The redhead slave girl snuggled into him, she always loved to spoon afterward. She thought to herself that he was a better lover than any of the boyfriends she had found as a free woman. She felt very special with his arm pulling her close.

Suddenly she stiffened, NO NOT THIS! In class they had talked about how slaves went through their version of the Helsinki Syndrome. They would take some simple gesture that meant nothing to the master but the slave girl would build her world upon it. Even knowing about that, she knew she was falling in love with the man that had just raped her.

With that realization she cried for the loss of the innocence of the free woman that she had been that morning. Even as tears fell from her eyes, she consoled herself by snuggling deeper into his presence as she drifted off into sleep.

Not having the energy to care what the others were up to, Erica found herself drowsing as she knelt at the feet of Seamus when he returned to his desk. As she drifted off she wondered how to argue their case in front of the judge. She wanted to face them with the presence of a free woman but was afraid that all they would see would be slaves.

Suddenly she was surprised to hear a woman's voice, "Well this is some kind of mess you've gotten yourself into, isn't it slut?"

She looked up and saw... herself. This version of her was wearing her best suit, the one with the snug skirt going to mid-calf. The free version of herself had her hair up in a bun and she wore glasses. Altogether looking very prim and proper. Erica blinked at herself in surprise.

Free-woman Erica leaned forward, "You are a filthy cunt, both morally as well as literally. You seem to enjoy being there in the dirt." The well dressed figure leaned back with an evil smirk.

"I'll have you know that I..." Blondie the slave starts to say before pausing to think. "I'll have you know that I have never felt more myself than I have over the past few hours." She underscored her point as she stroked her naked breasts reveling in her sexuality, she moaned in the pleasure this brought to her. This wanton display obviously disturbs the free version of Erica.

As a reaction to this display, Erica the free-woman was now wearing a light flowing summer dress, her hair was still up but the glasses had disappeared. The free-woman looked less sure of herself, "No clothes, no choice in your future, you call that a way to live?" She snarls.

Blondie laughs, "Yes! I call it a life, I'm more alive today than I can remember ever having been." She let her fingers trace their way down her belly before stroking her engorged pussy.

The free-woman Erica, licked her lips obviously affected by the wanton display, "I don't believe you! I.." She started to rant, but stopped when slave Erica rose to her feet. With a smirk the naked blonde slave saunters over to where the now uncertain free-woman sits. As the slave approaches, the seated version of Erica's dress changes again. Now she is wearing a tight sexy party dress with her hair down and tousled as if from frantic activity.

Blondie leans over the free version of herself who is now breathing heavily, "I know exactly what you want... slave!" The naked blonde picks up a steel slave collar that had appeared just as she reached for it, it was exactly what like the one she herself was wearing. She slipped it around the neck of the un-resisting version of herself. As the collar snaps shut all clothing vanishes from the seated Erica, who moaned in deep arousal.

Blondie pulls on the collar of the newly collared version of herself. "No... no... no... I don't want to be a slave. I want to have my freedom..." the alternate version of slave Erica moans.

"You want freedom?" With a tug the newly collared slave is pulled to her feet, "Now you get to experience the freedom of a slave. A slave is free to admit to everything she feels. She can revel in everything her master does to her, fully and completely."

The two move toward Seamus who had been working oblivious of what the two girls were doing. As the filthy slave pushed the clean slave girl to her knees the two merged into a single figure, kneeling at the foot of the Sargent.

Erica snapped fully awake, confused by the last lingering bits of the dream. With her bound hands the blonde slave reached up and stroked the old man's crotch. "Please Master, this slave aches to please you."

While Seamus is surprised by this interruption, he can feel how hard her touch has made him. His desire to hammer this cunt into next week makes him feel 30 years younger. He savors the moment as he reaches down to stroke the slave girls head, seeing the need burning in her eyes. He eagerly pulls her up and puts her face down on his desk, he freed his cock and entered her in a single thrust.

He barely has time to give her a couple of humps before she comes hard, she is so lost in the moment that she doesn't notice when he changes actions. He pulls out of her pussy and spreads her ass cheeks, as he lined up on her back entrance. He pushed slowly and firmly, his dick well lubricated by her juices managing to enter her virgin rear passage with relative ease.

Its as his tip finds its way inside that the blonde slave notices the change. Her virgin ass screaming at the invasion. The part of her that had been a free woman is horrified by this violation, but the slave in her wants to please her master. After a moment's hesitation, the blonde slave thrusts herself backward to be fully impaled by her master's cock.

The thrust surprises Seamus but he does not pause; he starts pumping furiously in her ass. The tightness of her passage brings him to erupt deeply into her. As he spasms he continues to pump away until he is fully spent. Satisfied he staggers back until he is leaning on another desk.

Erica received no additional pleasure from Seamus, being too new to anal sex to have enjoyed it. But like a good slave she was pleased that her master was satisfied. At his gesture she knelt before him cleaning his cock before putting it back into his pants.

The entire building is quiet as all inside are either gagged or drowsing.

= = =

Not a great break point but I am not sure how long the next section will be so I chose to break here. Part 4 yet to come.
Last edited by GreyRose on Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author GreyRose for the post (total 7):
jeepsterHooked6dtrelskyGypsieCowboyFreight_Traintimeriderreddbunnz

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Lake Party Slave Game, Part 3

Post by jeepster »

Interesting chapter! Can't wait to see where the girls go next!