Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Story Archive

Most of my stories are set in a world where Corporal Punishment is in common use - by schools, employers, and police. The main focus is on spankings, humiliation and strip/cavity searches.
SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Story Archive

Post by SteveBurke »

Hi all, this is a list of my stories.

Introduction to the CPA stories:

A few years ago I wrote a story called "Return of the Cane" in which the UK passes the Corporal Punishment Act (CPA) and brings the cane back to use in schools. Originally intended as a one-off, it gave rise to a couple of sequels - first "The Headmaster's Study" and then "Jenni's Night Out" - in which we learn that the CPA has been expanded to allow police to administer public strappings. I later took corporal punishment into the workplace with "Current Affairs", featuring a young reporter called Sarah Jenkins. Sarah's work regularly makes her the target of police strappings, searches, and other indignities.

These are the "Tales of the CPA" - most of which are one-off stories set in the CPA fantasy world.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
These users thanked the author SteveBurke for the post (total 4):
bertrumm00057lovethissitetomd01Jin
"Spread your legs and BEND OVER!" :twisted:

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sarah/Jenni stories

Post by SteveBurke »

This is a list of the Sarah Jenkins and Jenni stories - two recurring characters in my CPA series who have their own long-running story arcs.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
These users thanked the author SteveBurke for the post:
Jin

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Other stories

Post by SteveBurke »

This is for non - CPA stories.
These users thanked the author SteveBurke for the post (total 3):
jeepstercuzimhavingagoodtimeJin