Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

A Heartland Slave Grading, Chapter Six, Part One

gary
Established Author
Established Author

A Heartland Slave Grading, Chapter Six, Part One

Post by gary »

CHAPTER SIX - Part One

Amy had been in contact with Dr. Emily Ranger for some time. After her first adventure at HCI, back in 2011, Dale had recommended the horse psychologist to Amy. She had started with exploring the woman’s website and YouTube channel. Amy did not like what she saw, Dr. Ranger was an advocate of strict discipline and drugs in her practice dealing with problem horses. This went very much against Amy’s techniques, that only used such discipline or drugs in extreme cases, and was reluctant to use them even then. Amy had e-mailed the doctor, avoiding being confrontational, but wanting to make sure to put her point across. They eventually got into exchanging e-mails a few times a week.

After she and Lou had their adventure at Big D’s at the Calgary Stampede, Amy returned the next day to the Stampede to see Emily at a round-table on horse training. Amy had some trepidation being there again, as Big D’s was on the way to the conference hall. She felt a thrill go down her spine as she passed it and felt herself getting wet.

She passed the booth in front of the doors of Big D’s when someone called out to her. “Hey Its you.” Amy didn’t realize she was the one being referred to. Then they shouted out again, “Hey blondie in the blue and white strapless dress, come over here.” Amy was wearing a blue and white strapless summer dress the came to mid knee. She didn’t know why she had worn it; as it was much sexier that what she usually wore.

Amy looked over and asked, “Are you talking to me?”

“Ya, I recognize you, your Miss Amateur Sandy Foot Girl today.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Got you picture up here for people to see, come on over.”

Curiosity got the best of Amy and walked over; the young man pointed out nude picture of Amy that had been taken by that photographer yesterday. And on it proudly declared “Miss Amateur Sandy Foot Girl”

Amy was shocked, she had no idea it would be put out for display. “Don’t that mean your property of Big D’s?” The Young man inquired?
“No, it does not.” Amy firmly retorted.

“Why don’t you go on in anyways, sure you’d sell well?” He grabbed her arm and Amy found herself being dragged inside inside against her will. He brought he to the Customer Service Desk where the She blond Texan woman who had tried to enslave her and her sister when they had gotten rather tipsy was.

“I remember you darling, I had you dead to rights enslaved, then you ran off.” The young man walked back to the booth and left Amy there.

“We were not interested in being enslaved.” Amy could feel her pussy getting wetter while she started to feel intensely anxious.

“Well let me just check your chip and start over.”

“Please, I did say no.” And turned to walk away.

“Oh, don’t be a spoil sport.” And grabbed the back of Amy’s dress, pulling it and her bra down, exposing Amy’s breasts. “See your almost slave naked and ready for the block.”

Amy was stunned, she tried to pull up her bra, but her dress had fallen around her ankles, and she tripped and fell face down on the floor putting her hands out to break her fall. The female clerk reacted quickly, kneeling down, she grabbed a nearby bamboo rod about a yard/meter long and threaded it between Amy’s back and bent elbows. Then she unhooked Amy’s bra and used it to tie her elbows to the rod. Now the young woman was unable to push herself up and she started to panic.

The blond clerk pulled down a double vibrator/dildo that was bent in a U shape. She had been showing it to a customer just before Amy had walked in and now, she reached up to the desk and grab it. He tore off the panties then violently pushed it into Amy’s pussy and ass, eliciting a scream from the rape. The vibrators were put on to maximum and Amy quickly felt a tidal wave of pleasure overcome her.

The clerk pulled her up to her knees then got in close to Amy’s face and placed her hand under the captured girl chin to make her look in her eyes, “Ya’ll not gonna give me any trouble now are you sweety?” Amy was unable to respond as she was being overwhelmed with pleasure and looked at her tormentor with a glazed look.

Amy didn’t make any attempt to escape as the woman went back behind the desk to retrieve the chip reader. She continued to kneel, shaking in pleasure till she orgasmed. But between the shaking of her body as she experienced a pleasure explosion and her now very lubricated pussy, the gratifying invader slipped out of her.

Amy was reveling in the pleasure, forgetting what was planned for her. The feeling of a steel collar being placed on her neck brought her out of her happy fog. She heard the clerk say, “There, got ya’lls enslavement papers attached to your collar, that’s all ya need to get ya to auction.” Then she seemed to fiddle with the collar, “Damn, I forgot to grab a locking one, could just leave it unlocked, your going direct to the block anyways.” Then she pulled Amy to her feet, “Come on dearie, lets go and sell ya.” She attached a chain to the collar and turned away to lead Amy to the door that she and Lou had accidentally entered yesterday.

But Amy had been working on her bonds, and was able to unhook her bra, which released her. She grabbed the bamboo bar and hit the woman on the head with it. The clerk fell to the floor and Amy slammed down on her head with the heel of her foot. She ran to grab her dress and purse, then slipped through the audience door to the auctions. Luckily no one was on the other side and Amy was able to slip her dress over her head. A few second of fiddling got the collar off and she stuffed the collar and the papers into her purse.

She tried to slip unnoticed into the crowd and sat down pretending to just be another lookie loo at the auction. She watched and three girls in a row went up to the block and showed themselves off to the audience. She became excited as the bidding got excited over each girl; Amy found herself fingering her uncovered (but hidden) wet snatch as she got increasingly excited.
Then the auctioneer seemed to look at her and call out, “Do we have a volunteer out her in the audience?” Amy froze and tensed up; he had seen her! She slowly shook her head no, but the auctioneer called out again, “You look familiar, weren’t you here yesterday, with another girl?” Amy nodded yes out of habit of telling the truth. “Why don’t you come down here and try again?” And Amy found herself being pushed down to the auction pit by audience members.

When she got to the pit, she was standing beside a slave girl waiting to be the next on the block. “So, you coming up?” asked the auctioneer, to the cheers of the audience.

“No, No thank you sir.” Amy stammered out.

“What nice manners, you’d be a good slave for someone, you must be Prime Plus.” Smiled the auctioneer.

Then the slave girl beside Amy pulled down her dress, and to Amy surprise she didn’t react to it. She just stood there with her arms beside her. Then the slave noticed the slave collar in the unopened purse and took it out. She placed it on the frozen girl’s neck, with the chain still attached. “Well your all ready now, just jump up on the block and you can show off and start your new life.”

Amy whimpered, “Please no, leave me alone.” She stepped out of her dress then picked it up and held it in her arms.

“Ah poor girl doesn’t know what’s best, why don’t you just go into the holding pens till your ready?” Then he called to a slave monger, “Hank, get this girl her to the pens to cool off.” The slave monger grabbed the chain and with a jerked, took Amy to the pens.

Once inside Amy found her voice. “Please stop, this is a mistake, I’m not interested in becoming a slave. I don’t want to be forced into this.”

“Ya, I saw you being pulled down to the pit, you clearly weren’t volunteering.” I’ll let you out through the delivery door since that’s closest.” He kept her on the chain as they went through the pens. They passed several slaves in a coffle who tried to pull her toward them, they even tried to push a unused collar in their chain on to her neck. Amy felt a shiver of excitement, but was able to push it away.

Finally, they got to the door, where he gave Amy directions to get back to the main exhibit hall. Uncollared and dressed she made her way to the entrance again. Once back in Amy bought a new pair of sandals then walked to her original destination, the horse round table. She felt a chill go down her back as she passed Big D’s again, and reached the conference just as it was starting
Amy was in a nervous excitement, and during the audience questions, Amy was feeling flustered but asked some pointed questions about dealing with problem horses. Afterwards as the speakers and some of the audience members mingled, the two women got into a spirited discussion on various horse issues. Dr. Ranger noticed Amy’s sexual excitement and made some mistaken assumptions about Amy.

The two continued to message each other, and they would meet up for brunch when they were both at horse events. Over time they eventually formed a healthy respect for each other.

It had been a couple of months since Amy had her real experience being a slave to her sister and she wanted to get away from everything that had reminded her of the experience. An experience that Amy still found difficult to be resentful about.

She had decided to take Dr. Rangers invitation to visit her in Calgary. They talked over tea in her house, Amy of course didn’t talk about her recent experience but Emily did notice that she was much more submissive that the last time they had met. They still had a profound disagreement over the use of drugs. Amy wasn’t against medicinally necessary pharmaceuticals. But preferred herbs and her own well-developed sense about horses. However, this time Amy was let assertive in defending her opinion. They moved on to other topics, as well talking about friends, family and current events.

Emily decided to bring up the topic of slavery, “What do you think about it? You have any experience with it?”

Amy froze for a moment, fearing somehow the doctor knew what had happened to her. “Um, um, ah, well I was raised on a traditional ranch, very anti-slave.” She stammered.

“What do you think about it?” pressing the question.

“Um, well I have run into them, hard not to anymore, even back home. Even had someone show up with a sick slave and needed help. Ended up I had known her some, went to the same school. I ended up helping her learn to take care of horses as she was resistant to slavery.” Amy didn’t want to talk about what else had happened, the almost forced enslavement, being slave naked and wearing a collar. “And I, uh ended up looking at the slaves at Big D’s at the Stampede, guess they are there every year now.” Of course, she wasn’t going to talk about what happened there, twice.

Emily could tell there was a lot more to those events that Amy described. She had become nervous, flustered, and even aroused at the mention of them. Doctor Ranger then decided to go back to talking about horses, now Amy calmed down and was her old self talking about her passion for horses. After a few mentions of the peculiarities of different horse breed, she decided to spring an unusual question at Amy.

“Have you ever though what its was like from the horse’s point of view?” The doctor suggested.

“Of course, that’s what I always try to do when I’m trying to help a troubled horse.”

“I was thinking of something more radical, living like a horse.”

“Living like a horse, I don’t even know what you mean.”

“I mean living in a horse stall, being tacked up and pulling a sulky.” (7)

“OK, that sound like a strange idea.” Amy was wondering at this unusual suggestion.

“Well there is a small ranch for what are called ‘Pony Girls’ it’s an alternative lifestyle group for slaves who live like horses, usually part time. And owner/trainers who work with them. Would you like to see it?”

“I don’t know, I’m sorry it sounds weird.”

“It’s quite interesting, you really should come and see it. How about you come and stay with me there for the weekend?”

Amy thought about it for a few days and finally her curiosity got the better of her and she agreed.

When the two arrived at the ranch, Amy was flabbergasted by the pony girls. Some were naked, some were in latex or leather. The pony slaves would high step in circles in a corral at the end of a lunge line. While in the center the trainer held a lunge lash to encourage them. It wasn’t unlike what Amy would do with horses.

“Do they have a bit in their mouth?” asked Amy

Emily responded, “Of course, its part of the training. Here come over here and see one.” Amy followed her over to a table. “This is not only a bit but a full bridle. This one has been completely cleaned; please would you like to try in on?”

“I don’t know about that, it looks uncomfortable.”
“It is a little but you get used to it.” Amy looked at it there was a rubber bit a strap that went around the back of the head and another that went over top of the head. Then after several seconds of Amy looking over the bridle, Emily suggested, “Why don’t you try it on? You’ll see how the pony girls feel and how horses feel as well.”

“What, no why would I, it would be so strange and embarrassing.”

“No, no.” Emily assured her, “No one will think the worse of you, in fact they will think your brave to try it.” Amy was uncertain about what Dr. Ranger suggested, “Just put the bit in your mouth, see how it feels.” Amy started feeling submissive again so she decided to try it. She put the bridle over her face and let the rubber in her mouth. Meanwhile Emily had gone behind her and grabbed the straps, and strapped them in place. Amy was shocked and turned around, “Oh don’t get upset, you can, with a little work, unstrap yourself. But leave it in, really get a feel for it.” Amy couldn’t talk, only make noise. “Let me put a lunge line on you and let me walk you around a little.” And now the girl from Heartland found herself being led on a lunge line like a horse. She was let to a corral and the Dr. Emily picked up a lunge whip and told Amy to walk fast around the enclosure. “Come on girl, you can do it.” Encouraging the pony girl with hits from the whip.
After a few minutes Emily called out “Whoa.” It took Amy a few second to realize it was meant for her and stopped. “Now that was very good girl. Here let me take off the bridle and tell me how it felt.”

“It hurt, and I felt ridiculous running like a horse in training.” Amy struggled to know what to say, “It was also kind of, I can’t think of the words, wild too.”

“Look, you can keep the bridle in your room, keep it if you want. But let’s go to lunch.”

After lunch, Emily showed Amy the stalls for the pony girls, it was constructed of wood, but sand was substituted for straw and a cot was provided. A small trough of water was also provided, four feet off the ground. But there was what looked like hay on the ground. “You can’t feed humans hay; they can’t digest it.”

“Its not hay; it just looks like it. It is made from vegetables with a binder, and extruded.” She held up some to Amy, “Try some, its pretty good.” Amy took a little and had a bit. She was right, it was fairly good. “Now please try like a pony girl, eat it out of my hand.” Amy felt silly but again took a mouthful. “Why don’t you see if you can drink from the trough, the water is clean.” Amy looked at the water, she was thirsty from the ‘hay’ and tried to drink. It took several tries to get it right. Dr. Ranger then took her hand and said, “Let go to the main house and relax. Maybe take a shower from your exertions.”

Amy took a shower and while she was drying herself off Emily came in with a bag. Amy wrapped the towel around her, “Don’t be embarrassed, I’ve seen many naked women in my time.” She sat down in a chair. “Please sit down, I want to talk about something.” Amy sat on the edge of the bed still in her towel. “Now people have seen you doing some training with me, and I think it would be a good Idea if you wore a collar from now on. I don’t want the other pony girl’s thinking you’re a trainer, and the other trainers should know your not available for training by them.”

“Why just because I tried it doesn’t mean I’m one of them.”

“Didn’t you like your training?”

“I still don’t know how to describe it. It was out of this world strange to me.”

“I think you should try a little more.”

“Like what?

“Sleep naked tonight in one of the stalls.” Amy was speechless. “Don’t worry, no one will think less of you if you do it, they’ll think your adventurous. Maybe you should start now, you just have a towel on now, let it fall please?” Her feeling of obedience made Amy slowly let the towel fall. “Oh, my you have a gorgeous figure. You shouldn’t be hiding it.” And she came up to Amy and took her hand and gently got her to stand up. “Please turn around.” And she obeyed.

Then she took a dark brown leather collar out of the bag, and showed the collar to Amy. It was about 2 in / 5 cm wide, with a soft material inside, “See it already has your name on the left and my brand on the right. So, everyone knows only I can train you.” Amy residual slave feelings were making her excited. “Now you should kneel for me to put it on.” Which was something Amy already knew she was supposed to do. She kneeled and pulled up her hair, as Emily moved the collar towards Amy, she felt a moment of longing and panic, but once it was on, she was pleased how comfortable it felt.

The new pony girl was nervous, and became even more so, when her new mistress attached a leash to her. She was embarrassed when she was paraded through the main house, for there were few people there she knew. They finally arrived at the stalls and Amy was surprised to find an engraved sign with her name on it right by the door of the stall. Then her trainer asked, “There is one thing I would like you to do for me, I want you to neigh.” Amy was no longer surprised at anything and gave her best horse call. Amy sat down on the cot; she had slept on the ground on overnight riding trips so the cot didn’t bother her. She had problems getting to sleep as her head ran the day’s events over and over, events that didn’t seem real but here she was sleeping in a stable. Though that was not unusual as she had done that when caring for a sick horse. But this time there was no sick horse, and she was naked.

The next morning, Amy was up early, before any of the other pony girls. Growing up on a ranch he was used to this. She thought about letting herself out, but decide she should stay ‘in character’ and wait. There was a small area with straw for her to relieve herself. Finally, someone came around with the ‘hay’ which were put on the floor. The pony girls were reminded to eat off the floor, and Amy decided to do as she was told. It was strange and difficult to eat that way but she was able to eat enough. Eventually Emily came to her stall and released her. “I want to thank you and congratulate you for doing so well in the stall. First time pony slaves usually complain a lot.” Amy found herself feeling proud of how well she was doing. Her trainer then put Amy’s bridal on again, and this time locked it on. Then attached a long lunge line and grabbed a regular whip, and led her ‘pony’ to a corral.
For about a half hour Amy was made to walk, run, and high step around the corral. Receiving a few moderate lashes for mistakes, and plenty of encouragement and compliments. When they left Emily gave her a big hug and said she did fantastic, which really made Pony Slave Amy happy and like she was really accomplishing something.

Now the hardest training started, Pony Girl Amy was brought back to the barn, and Dr. Emily started placing a special riding harness, made for humans, on her pony, and explaining how it worked. Then they went outside again and Slave Amy was brought to a harness racing carriage, and she was attached to it. Then she was led around on a lead line, pulling the carriage, till they came to a racing track.

Amy was told to run on the track as fast as possible, then return. Upon returning, “Wasn’t that easy, and you were really fast.” And Amy smiled, “Now I’m going to put these blinders on you.” And she brought them from the cart and put them on.

“This is so strange; I know it’s supposed to do this, but not being able to see to my sides is a little disorienting.”

“Oh, you’ll get used to it.” Then Emily went behind her and lubed a pony tail butt plug. Amy took a deep breath from the unexpected penetration. Dr. Ranger then attached reins to Amy’s bridal and sat in the carriage. “Now OK go slow.” And she cracked the whip which made Amy jump. Tentatively, she started pulling, while mistress would pull the reins to teach Amy to turn, with a moderate hit for mistakes, and compliments on success. They left the track to an open area where a couple of pony girls were also training. “Now stand up as straight as you can, That’s right, excellent. Now high step walk, yes, a little higher, outstanding.”

Finally, the training ended, and they went back to the barn. Amy’s harness and bridle were removed, but not her tail. Then she was led on a leash to the main house. Amy was brought to her ‘human’ room, and the tail removed. “How did it feel.”

“It hurt; I’ve never had anything like that in there.” Amy didn’t want to admit to having had a lot of anal sex recently.

“Well then you bore it well. And as a reward you can have a shower and sleep in your bed. But naked and collared.”

Amy was so happy she flung her arms around Emily and said without thinking, “Thank you Mistress.” And ran to the shower, delighting in the feel of the warm water, the soap and the shampoo. Later Emily came to leash her and bring her to the dining room. Amy ate the same food, but had to sit on the floor with a small table. Afterwards she was treated to a massage, and just felt better than she had in a long time. She luxuriated sleeping in a bed again, even though it had only been one night in the stall.

But now her dreams reminded her of home, and she would awake during the night restless remembering what she had just gone through voluntarily. Somehow Dr. Ranger had, little by little pushed her into some of the most extreme activities she could imagine. She knew she had a weakness, a submissiveness that could be brought forward if she let it. Though she also did think she now saw things better from a horse’s point of view. And she did feel a feeling of accomplishment for doing so well. But she realized that that was partly from the praise of her trainer.

When she woke up she gathered her clothes, but somehow couldn’t yet get dressed. When mistress entered, she started with praise, “That was such a good training day yesterday, you’re practically a champion. A few more weekends and I would be proud to put you into competition.”

Amy felt a bit guilty at breaking the mood, “Thank you mistress, you have giving me the experience of a lifetime. But I have so many commitments, and my family would be dead set against it, I would have to cut all ties with my friends and family and I can’t do that. I’m so sorry.”

Emily sighed, “I should have expected this, you didn’t come to me as a slave with no outside ties. But I want to say you did magnificently, and I do hope you think of coming back.”

Amy kneeled, “Please Mistress, remove my collar?” Amy kneeled.

“Of course, dear.” And she brought out the key and unlocked it, then ceremonially removed it from her neck.

As a parting gift, Emily gave Amy a necklace with a silver pendent with a gold horse head on it. The chain was a little heaver than usual, but Amy guessed why. “A small gift for all you were willing to do for me and your outstanding performance. I would be proud to put you into competition” Amy was extremely thankful and wore it happily.

They continued to talk and e-mail and later on Emily sent pictures of Amy in her full training gear. Amy wondered if there was a hint of blackmail, which sent a shiver of fear and excitement up her spine. But no other message seemed to hint at that, maybe Emily wanted Amy to make herself think she was being blackmailed?

A few weeks later Amy was wearing the necklace at Calgary’s Boulevard Shopping Center when she absentmindedly passed a Sam The Slave Man store. There was a buzz and an announcement, “Welcome Slave Amy, is there anything we can help you with today?” Amy was completely dumbfounded and debated whether she should go in or not. She finally got the strength to go in.

She went up the customer service desk where there was a black man who was the manager. “Excuse me, your store addressed me as “Slave” and I’m not.”

“Please take your top off so I can scan your chip.” Amy was expecting this and completely unbuttoned her top and pushed it aside. He came around the desk and pointed the reader close to, but not touching the skin. “The reader lists you as a slave, disrobe immediately and I’ll get a collar, you might be a runaway slave.”

Amy knew not to disobey an order in these circumstances, she took off all her clothes and jewelry and gave then to a clerk. “Please there is a mistake, I am not a slave, put my slave number in the computer and it will tell you.” Then she thought of something, “Who did it say my owner was?”

He looked and answered, “A Dr. Emily Ranger.”

Then Amy knew what was going on. “Scan the pendent on my necklace, please.” He decided to do it, and said it was giving off the same reading he had originally. “Now scan me again, right against the skin.”

This time her got a completely different reading. “Yes, this says you’re a free woman, but I’ll have to make a few calls, you’ll have to stay in the slave pens till I figure this out.” Amy was pretty well expecting this, but it still made her nervous. She kneeled and mover her hair out of they way as he placed a store collar on her neck. She then undressed and he took her clothes to a locker for safe keeping.

Being back in the slave pens gave Amy a strange feeling of being home. She knew she had to fight her slave feelings and not fell back into the spiral of slavery. While she was there a customer looking over rather thin selection of merchandise came to her pen. He looked South Asian, and asked the slave monger to bring Amy out for inspection.

“Don’t get your hope up, I’m not for sale.” Quipped Amy as she came out of the stall.

“Maybe your owner will sell you to me?” He started caressing her breasts, to which Amy tried to act disinterested.

“Sorry this is just a store collar, not a real one.”

“Ah maybe I can get you enslaved?”

“No thanks.” And Amy turned around for him to inspect her. She bent over to show off her holes, and was surprised when he stuck his fingers in her pussy. Amy moaned; she couldn’t pretend this wasn’t making her sexually excited.

“Your cunt says different. Your slave hot and ready to be enslaved.”

A cold chill went up her back, “Mmmmm, don’t… want… enslavement. Please…just…leave…me…alone.” Amy could feel herself weaken, submitting to the pleasure and wanting more.

Luckily the store manager came to get Amy. “What’s going on here?”

The slave monger responded, “He wanted to inspect the merchandise.”

“She’s clearly wearing a visitor collar. Now move along.”

The customer interjected, “She had no objections to being inspected, and is clearly enjoying being fingered like a slave.”

The manger now asked Amy, “Do you want to be a slave? Or are you already a slave?”

Amy was still panting from the continuing pleasure assault, “Please just make it stop.”

“I can see your not resisting, and are clearly enjoying yourself. Can you say your not a slave?”

“I…am…not…a…slave…anymore.” She protested

“Not anymore? What do you mean? Have you been a slave?”

Amy could feel a orgasm starting to build, she knew it was now or never. She pushed herself away form her tormentor and breathed deeply. “It was a mistaken enslavement. Now I want to go.”

“Are you sure you don’t want to enslave yourself? Our next auctions are tomorrow?”

Amy struggled to defend herself, “Yes I am sure, please just let me go.”

“Well I don’t think I can do much more here. Come with me and I’ll sign you out.”

He let her to the customer service desk, Amy kneeled for him to remove the collar. Then he gave her back her clothes and purse. Her abuser had followed her and watched as she dressed herself in public. He then bought her visitor collar, had an auction alert put on her then put in a reserve bid.

Amy was angry with herself for what she had allowed to happen. What she almost wanted to happen. She wasn’t sure she could trust herself anymore.

When she got back home, Amy inspected the pendent, using a small pen knife and discovered it was actually a locket. Inside was an engraving of Dr. Rangers brand, along with cuffs, as well as a RDIF tag. A week later she took it to an electronics store in Calgary, for she didn’t want to ask about it closer to home, and they were able to tell her that it was able to make a small amount of electricity from the heat of her skin, and that it used the pendent and chain as an antenna. So, it was able to override the signal from her unpowered slave chip.

Amy was upset that Emily had done this to her, she put the gift in her jewelry box and wondered what to say to the next text or call.

7) Sulky – A horse carriage uses in harness racing.
These users thanked the author gary for the post (total 9):
GreyRosekatamaran789orflash64dakswigginHooked6jean.amelotjeepsterhandcuffgirltimerider

GreyRose
Established Author
Established Author

Re: A Heartland Slave Grading, Chapter Six, Part One

Post by GreyRose »

Very nice Gary! I liked how Amy is sliding further and further down the slippery slope of slavery.

A couple of minor items I caught.

Amy was told to run on the track as fast as possible, then return. Upon returning, “Wasn’t that easy, and you were really fast.” And Amy smiled, “Now I’m going to put these blinders on you.” And she brought them from the cart and put them on.

“This is so strange; I know it’s supposed to do this, but not being able to see to my sides is a little disorienting.”
(Isn't Amy wearing a locked bridle at this point? Maybe she's just thinking this in her head?

- -

In the Slave store she got undressed twice?

Amy knew not to disobey an order in these circumstances, she took off all her clothes and jewelry and gave then to a clerk. “Please there is a mistake, I am not a slave, put my slave number in the computer and it will tell you.” Then she thought of something, “Who did it say my owner was?”

He looked and answered, “A Dr. Emily Ranger.”

Then Amy knew what was going on. “Scan the pendent on my necklace, please.” He decided to do it, and said it was giving off the same reading he had originally. “Now scan me again, right against the skin.”

This time her got a completely different reading. “Yes, this says you’re a free woman, but I’ll have to make a few calls, you’ll have to stay in the slave pens till I figure this out.” Amy was pretty well expecting this, but it still made her nervous. She kneeled and mover her hair out of they way as he placed a store collar on her neck. She then undressed and he took her clothes to a locker for safe keeping

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

I'm no expert in blinders, I thought the blinders were a separate from the bridle, and just attached to it.
Oppsy about the getting undressed twice.

GreyRose
Established Author
Established Author

Post by GreyRose »

Gary,
Your right about the blinders, they are just stiffened leather panels that focus the wearer to view only in the direction they are facing.

But what I noted was that Amy had a bridal locked on as she left the stall first thing in the morning. (sorry I think I'm being pedantic...) Any time there's a lead on a ponygirl, its almost always attached to the bridal.

The next morning, Amy was up early, before any of the other pony girls. Growing up on a ranch he was used to this. She thought about letting herself out, but decide she should stay ‘in character’ and wait. There was a small area with straw for her to relieve herself. Finally, someone came around with the ‘hay’ which were put on the floor. The pony girls were reminded to eat off the floor, and Amy decided to do as she was told. It was strange and difficult to eat that way but she was able to eat enough. Eventually Emily came to her stall and released her. “I want to thank you and congratulate you for doing so well in the stall. First time pony slaves usually complain a lot.” Amy found herself feeling proud of how well she was doing. Her trainer then put Amy’s bridal on again, and this time locked it on. Then attached a long lunge line and grabbed a regular whip, and led her ‘pony’ to a corral.
For about a half hour Amy was made to walk, run, and high step around the corral. Receiving a few moderate lashes for mistakes, and plenty of encouragement and compliments. When they left Emily gave her a big hug and said she did fantastic, which really made Pony Slave Amy happy and like she was really accomplishing something.

Now the hardest training started, Pony Girl Amy was brought back to the barn, and Dr. Emily started placing a special riding harness, made for humans, on her pony, and explaining how it worked. Then they went outside again and Slave Amy was brought to a harness racing carriage, and she was attached to it. Then she was led around on a lead line, pulling the carriage, till they came to a racing track.

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

Excellent Gary, now that Amy has experienced being a Ponygirl it will be easy to slide back into it at a later time.
Maybe next time Amy is invited for a week or two, all of which Amy spends naked as a Ponygirl. She will have a little explaining to do when she gets back home and has bridal and harness tan lines from two weeks naked in the sun.
Do the Ponygirls in this story run bare foot or wear pony running shoes. Other stories describe them. Full support, but leaving a round hoof print like a horse would make.
They also generally bind their hands behind the back. Either handcuffed style or backwards prayer binding the elbows and attaching the wrists to the back of the collar.
It makes it easier for the trainer to attache the tack or inserting the ponytail butt plug without any problems.
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Hooked6 »

I love the Dr. Ranger's slow, deliberate subtle psychology in dealing with Amy. It is much like horse training taking slow deliberate steps to develop trust, reasserting that no harm will come from continuing, using positive reinforcement to gain a sense of self-worth . . . all effective tools to use on Amy.

Of course in the real horse world, a trainer never whips or strikes a horse as it undoes all the trust the trainer has worked so hard to instill. Rather, it is used as a reminder on the ground BEHIND the horse or as a visual incentive to keep doing what they are doing. In the human slave world I suppose that's not as interesting to read about. The BDSM counter-culture has us craving the whip which makes for a much more sensational and interesting scene. I think you struck the right balance here in your story with Dr. Ranger - nice visuals, great psychology and interesting characters.

Great addition to your saga.

Hooked6

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

GreyRose, I had assumed, without saying it, that Amy's tack was remove when she was put in the stall for the night. I should mention that in the story.
Hooked6, I don't think the whip is used very hard, just enough to get the Pony Girls attention and a light correction. I only describe how forceful the whip is used by saying its "moderate" which isn't very descriptive, which is a mistake. However the BDSM society would be more into using whips. Dr. Ranger uses a Luge Whip, which is a whip at the and of a long pole, so I assume it not able to give a hard hit. But what do I know.
I have to admit I rarely think about what people are wearing on their feet. I don't think sandals would work with pony girl training.

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Hooked6 »

gary wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:51 pm I don't think the whip is used very hard, just enough to get the Pony Girls attention and a light correction. I only describe how forceful the whip is used by saying its "moderate" which isn't very descriptive, which is a mistake.
No worries. I think what you wrote was perfect. You painted the picture well, the scene was erotic and imaginative and it was totally believable in getting Amy to do what Dr. Ranger wanted. Oh and did I say the scene was erotic? That was worth mentioning again because, as I said, you struck the perfect balance among all the competing forces. Perfect means that no changes are necessary. :D

Hooked6

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

Actually I just realized I did say the bridal had come off:

“No, no.” Emily assured her, “No one will think the worse of you, in fact they will think your brave to try it.” Amy was uncertain about what Dr. Ranger suggested, “Just put the bit in your mouth, see how it feels.” Amy started feeling submissive again so she decided to try it. She put the bridle over her face and let the rubber in her mouth. Meanwhile Emily had gone behind her and grabbed the straps, and strapped them in place. Amy was shocked and turned around, “Oh don’t get upset, you can, with a little work, unstrap yourself. But leave it in, really get a feel for it.” Amy couldn’t talk, only make noise. “Let me put a lunge line on you and let me walk you around a little.” And now the girl from Heartland found herself being led on a lunge line like a horse. She was let to a corral and the Dr. Emily picked up a lunge whip and told Amy to walk fast around the enclosure. “Come on girl, you can do it.” Encouraging the pony girl with hits from the whip. After a few minutes Emily called out “Whoa.” It took Amy a few second to realize it was meant for her and stopped. “Now that was very good girl. Here let me take off the bridle and tell me how it felt.”
“It hurt, and I felt ridiculous running like a horse in training.” Amy struggled to know what to say, “It was also kind of, I can’t think of the words, wild too.”
“Look, you can keep the bridle in your room, keep it if you want. But let’s go to lunch.”
After lunch, Emily showed Amy the stalls for the pony girls, it was constructed of wood, but sand was substituted for straw and a cot was provided. A small trough of water was also provided, four feet off the ground. But there was what looked like hay on the ground. “You can’t feed humans hay; they can’t digest it.”
“Its not hay; it just looks like it. It is made from vegetables with a binder, and extruded.” She held up some to Amy, “Try some, its pretty good.” Amy took a little and had a bit. She was right, it was fairly good. “Now please try like a pony girl, eat it out of my hand.” Amy felt silly but again took a mouthful. “Why don’t you see if you can drink from the trough, the water is clean.” Amy looked at the water, she was thirsty from the ‘hay’ and tried to drink. It took several tries to get it right. Dr. Ranger then took her hand and said, “Let go to the main house and relax. Maybe take a shower from your exertions.”