Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

A Heartland Slave Grading, Chapter Six, Part Two

gary
Established Author
Established Author

A Heartland Slave Grading, Chapter Six, Part Two

Post by gary »

CHAPTER SIX - Part Two

A few weeks later Amy was wearing the necklace at Calgary’s Boulevard Shopping Center when she absentmindedly passed a Sam The Slave Man store. There was a buzz and an announcement, “Welcome Slave Amy, is there anything we can help you with today?” Amy was completely dumbfounded and debated whether she should go in or not. She finally got the strength to go in.

She went up the customer service desk where there was a black man who was the manager. “Excuse me, your store addressed me as “Slave” and I’m not.”

“Please take your top off so I can scan your chip.” Amy was expecting this and completely unbuttoned her top and pushed it aside. He came around the desk and pointed the reader close to, but not touching the skin. “The reader lists you as a slave, disrobe immediately and I’ll get a collar, you might be a runaway slave.”

Amy knew not to disobey an order in these circumstances, she took off all her clothes and jewelry and gave then to a clerk. “Please there is a mistake, I am not a slave, put my slave number in the computer and it will tell you.” Then she thought of something, “Who did it say my owner was?”

He looked and answered, “A Dr. Emily Ranger.”

Then Amy knew what was going on. “Scan the pendent on my necklace, please.” He decided to do it, and said it was giving off the same reading he had originally. “Now scan me again, right against the skin.”

This time her got a completely different reading. “Yes, this says you’re a free woman, but I’ll have to make a few calls, you’ll have to stay in the slave pens till I figure this out.” Amy was pretty well expecting this, but it still made her nervous. She kneeled and mover her hair out of they way as he placed a store collar on her neck. She then undressed and he took her clothes to a locker for safe keeping.

Being back in the slave pens gave Amy a strange feeling of being home. She knew she had to fight her slave feelings and not fell back into the spiral of slavery. While she was there a customer looking over rather thin selection of merchandise came to her pen. He looked South Asian, and asked the slave monger to bring Amy out for inspection.

“Don’t get your hope up, I’m not for sale.” Quipped Amy as she came out of the stall.

“Maybe your owner will sell you to me?” He started caressing her breasts, to which Amy tried to act disinterested.

“Sorry this is just a store collar, not a real one.”

“Ah maybe I can get you enslaved?”

“No thanks.” And Amy turned around for him to inspect her. She bent over to show off her holes, and was surprised when he stuck his fingers in her pussy. Amy moaned; she couldn’t pretend this wasn’t making her sexually excited.

“Your cunt says different. Your slave hot and ready to be enslaved.”

A cold chill went up her back, “Mmmmm, don’t… want… enslavement. Please…just…leave…me…alone.” Amy could feel herself weaken, submitting to the pleasure and wanting more.

Luckily the store manager came to get Amy. “What’s going on here?”

The slave monger responded, “He wanted to inspect the merchandise.”

“She’s clearly wearing a visitor collar. Now move along.”

The customer interjected, “She had no objections to being inspected, and is clearly enjoying being fingered like a slave.”

The manger now asked Amy, “Do you want to be a slave? Or are you already a slave?”

Amy was still panting from the continuing pleasure assault, “Please just make it stop.”

“I can see your not resisting, and are clearly enjoying yourself. Can you say your not a slave?”

“I…am…not…a…slave…anymore.” She protested

“Not anymore? What do you mean? Have you been a slave?”

Amy could feel a orgasm starting to build, she knew it was now or never. She pushed herself away form her tormentor and breathed deeply. “It was a mistaken enslavement. Now I want to go.”

“Are you sure you don’t want to enslave yourself? Our next auctions are tomorrow?”

Amy struggled to defend herself, “Yes I am sure, please just let me go.”

“Well I don’t think I can do much more here. Come with me and I’ll sign you out.”

He let her to the customer service desk, Amy kneeled for him to remove the collar. Then he gave her back her clothes and purse. Her abuser had followed her and watched as she dressed herself in public. He then bought her visitor collar, had an auction alert put on her then put in a reserve bid.

Amy was angry with herself for what she had allowed to happen. What she almost wanted to happen. She wasn’t sure she could trust herself anymore.

When she got back home, Amy inspected the pendent, using a small pen knife and discovered it was actually a locket. Inside was an engraving of Dr. Rangers brand, along with cuffs, as well as a RDIF tag. A week later she took it to an electronics store in Calgary, for she didn’t want to ask about it closer to home, and they were able to tell her that it was able to make a small amount of electricity from the heat of her skin, and that it used the pendent and chain as an antenna. So, it was able to override the signal from her unpowered slave chip.

Amy was upset that Emily had done this to her, she put the gift in her jewelry box and wondered what to say to the next text or call.
These users thanked the author gary for the post (total 6):
jean.amelothandcuffgirljeepsteraudiq9Harlequintimerider

katamaran789
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: A Heartland Slave Grading, Chapter Six, Part Two

Post by katamaran789 »

Loved it so far! But I think you might have copied over the wrong text, this was already written in Part 1 (I really hope it was a mistake and doesn't end on a cliffhanger :D )

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

I thought the text was going to be two long so I was going to cut in two. But I did a "Copy" instead of "Cut"
But that is where I ended the Chapter. But Dr. Ranger does show up again in the next chapter.

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Hooked6 »

gary wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:34 am But Dr. Ranger does show up again in the next chapter.
YAY!! I really love Dr. Ranger. Can't wait for the next installment

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

Speaking of next chapters, when is that?
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

I have most of it, I have the beginning and end and the most of the middle. Been considering some ideas to add to the chapter. Been trying to think of another minor interaction with slavery for Amy
Also: I have added a picture I found on Flickr in my album.

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

How about Amy joins a Slave Yoga class and has some interaction with that. Maybe throw in a something new, like even the none slaves workout naked with collars that vibrant or shock when they get it wrong.
Perhaps the gym management wants to do a home video of slave yoga and since Amy is one of the best students they ask her to be in it. They do it at a different location and the film crew don't know Amy isn't a slave and treat her as if she was, and including disciplining, using her, and caging her with the other slaves. :idea:
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

automagix12
Site Operator
Site Operator

Post by automagix12 »

Gary,
I assume this is your new photo:
Good girls will not be spanked here :D

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

Yes it is, I found it and when I saw the Big Al's reference I thought it might be interesting to put up.

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

As for Amy, she is trying to stay away from slavery so I was thinking of something that happens unexpectedly. Something that brings up her slave feelings again. And since its out of the blue she isn't ready to defend against it.
- She finds a lost or runaway slave?
- She runs into some kinds of slave thing being held publicly?
- Maybe the slave yoga thing, but she goes to the wrong class?

Trying to think of something original.

GreyRose
Established Author
Established Author

Post by GreyRose »

Gary,
What if someone hacked the slavery registry (maybe trying to change the status of someone they want or they want more blonds on the block), or there was a database crash that corrupted the data for women in her region. As a result all the women that are affected by the database corruption are picked up and this starts her latest miss-adventure.

Another possibility, is that Lou gets into trouble and is collared. Because she 'knows the system' Lou's husband ask Amy to help dealing with the situation?

I hope an inspiration finds you soon so that we can hear about Amy's next adventure.

GreyRose

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

I like the Crashed Registry idea, very plausible and they pick up all the girls to sort it out. Could take a few weeks to sort out.

katamaran789
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by katamaran789 »

Hi Gary,
How about a salesman that goes from door to door (or maybe to people that are in HCIs registry as potential slaves) and tries to sell training courses and gradings. He notices Amy's submissiveness and talks her into trying on a collar and then just takes her with him to a Slave Shop?

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

I'm still working on other parts of the chapter. As for the short slave episode, I've been considering either something along one of my older ideas where she goes to a livestock auction and finds a slave market like the story i put up here"

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=306

Possibly some kind of accident occurs and she end up in a slave pen. Or she goes to a livestock dealer only to find out is now the Canadian branch of Bid D's.
Other idea that have popped up is a reverse of the slave transport in in Chapter Four where the transport is broken down and she helps. Or she helps a woman whose expensive car breaks down. Amy gives her a lift and it turns out the woman runs a Slave Brothel.
Another idea was Amy finds a lost or runaway slave, maybe even Slave Liz from Part (Chapter) One.