Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Marie's Slavery Adventures Pt. 3

katamaran789
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Marie's Slavery Adventures Pt. 3

Post by katamaran789 »

Marie's Slavery Adventures Part three

Anna blushed at the pure thought of what happened to Marie. "I'm so sorry!! If I knew how intense the slave convention would be I wouldn't have asked you to go!" Marie could only guess what Anna's reaction would be if she knew about the hour she spent tied up in a sex shop. She left that part out fearing Anna would lose it and on top of that it was too embarrassing for Marie to admit that she consented to that ordeal. Taking a sip of her coffee she replied:

"It was my fault. I should have prepared myself better."

Anna who knew more about enslavement tactics than Marie said, half thinking to herself: "They probably would have held you in that cage longer if you weren't a foreigner, hoping that they could get you to sign some papers or get you on the block without people paying too much attention." And then continued: "that happens all the times during events like this. I've read online that they planned on auctioning 6 girls but ended up with almost twice that at the end of the day."

(Ref.)Marie clenched her thighs together imagining the four students on the block and hoping Anna wouldn't notice she asked: "Are you chipped by the way? You deal with this sort of stuff most of the time and being chipped sure would have prevented what happened to me."

Though hard to imagine, Anna blushed even more. "I can deal with it from the office usually. But after what happened to you I'm thinking that it's probably a good idea."

Later that same day she was greeted by the apartment buildings receptionist, James, when entering the lobby. "Hey Mary," he always used the English pronunciation of her name which drove Marie mad but she was tired of correcting him "there was a package delivered for you", he said and handed Marie a small package that prominently features Sam the Slave man's logo on the packaging. (Ref) "I wouldn't have expected you to get a package from a place like this", he added with a smirk on his face.

"It’s not what you think it is. They're just my clothes …" Marie said before she realized what that indicates and then making her excuses said "Thank you" after receiving her package, hurrying away towards the elevator. In the elevator she realized that James likely saw the CCTV footage from last Saturday when she entered the building in her embarrassing slave dress. The package did contain her clothes neatly folded but smelling of cheap laundry detergent. Marie also noticed a couple of flyers with ads on them as well as a small printed letter. She picked up the latter and read it.

"Dear Madam,

Please accept our sincere apologies for any misunderstandings resulting in an inconvenience in one of our many 'Sam the Slave man' Shops.

Here at Sam's we take pride in ensuring our customer's satisfaction on every level. Sometimes that requires our employees taking bold steps to provide the services and products we are so well known for. This might or might not have been the reason for your inconvenience.

As a testament to our strive for perfection, we constantly improve upon our methods of customer satisfaction and for that we will take your situation into account. Please show this letter to any 'Sam the Slave Man's representative to get information on the multitude of compensation offers we provide.

Yours sincerely,
Sam the Slave Man"

A poorly pre-written apology letter that wasn't even addressed at Marie personally and sounded more like a lazy attempt of gaining another chance to enslave her than an apology. ‘They didn't lie about the bold steps though’ Marie thought. Any other company where customers weren't a synonym for product the company would most likely go out of business with customer interactions like this.

‘Maybe I can get the chipping done for free with this’, Marie thought to herself and then started reading the flyers 'Sam' has also sent her. They were ads. Marie expected there to be some for purchasing slaves but for some reason they were only for Slave Gradings, Slave Schools, Slave Yoga and other activities that could very well lead to her enslavement. "They must think of me as potential stock" was the only conclusion Marie could think of. She remembered promising Lizz, or '32', to ask about her new owner so she picked up her phone and dialled in the number that was printed on the apology letter.

She was greeted by a female voice that refused to give her any information until Marie told her who she was. "Ah, yes, I've found you" the voice said, and Marie could hear clicking of a mouse coming through the line. ‘Damn, now they also have my phone number’ Marie thought but didn't say anything. Marie then explained who she was looking for and the voice soon explained that 32 wasn't sold that day as her owner forgot to pick her up from the reception area. She was currently in the Slave Pens waiting to sold at the next auction.

Marie sighed: "Looks like I have to got back to the mall".

A few days Marie could leave early and decided she might as well get the whole chipping done before her next ordeal. After she entered the mall, this time from the side entrance (Ref.) in order to avoid running into Frank or Emmy. She was wearing dark, plain, and simple top and relatively modest hotpants. (Ref.)Today was as hot a day as any other except that a few clouds were forming on the horizon, to which Marie paid no attention. Entering the mall, she felt much more comfortable as she was not wearing a slave collar this time. She still hoped that she wouldn't run into too many people recognizing her, but considering how busy the place was last Saturday, that wasn't too likely. Walking past the café into the main area of the mall she noticed that the auction block was still there. Maybe they decided to leave it here for future auctions. All the other stands that where there for the convention were gone and the mall returned to its regular ways. Marie could see Sandra showing some merchandise to a well off looking older man through the window of her little store as she passed the auction block. She briefly considered stopping by to say Hello and maybe buy something but decided to go to Sam's first.

Entering Sam’s, she was greeted by the same clerk she already met: "Hello there beautiful, my name is Clara, what can I do to you today?" The Clerk said in a cheerful tone.

Marie handed her the apology letter and asked if it was possible to get a discount on getting chipped with it. The Clerk asked a couple of questions and punched Marie's name into her computer and when she seemed to have found what she was looking for said in an equally cheerful voice:

"One free chipping and grading coming right up! Feel free to undress and wait right here", she said pointing to a bench where an obviously embarrassed and naked girl already sat, idly looking at her toes.

Marie, already expecting something like this, said with as much determination in her voice as she could muster: "No thank you Ma'am, I'm not here to get graded, only for the chipping."

"Why would you want to get chipped but not graded? Only official gradings are saved on the chip in case you have been through one of those amateur gradings. If you hurry up we can still get it done today", and with a wink she added: "and one the block right after."

Confused at how fast Clara imagined Marie's enslavement to proceed Marie asked if there was going to be an auction tonight and handing Marie already filled out enslavement papers she just printed, Clara replied: "Yeah, we have some stock left over from the convention and the pens are getting a bit crowded. Just sign right there", she pointed at where Marie's signature would go.

Marie tried to turn the tides and said: "As you can see here it states that my nationality is German, you can't sell me without a consul’s approval. Also, I don't want to enslave myself and nor do I want a grading."

Checking the paper Clara replied: "Ah, bummer. You're right… That's fine though we have enough space in the pens to keep you till the paperwork gets through", completely ignoring the second part of what Marie said.

Marie thought she came prepared this time, but the clerk's relentless advances got her pleading: "Please, I don't want to be a slave. I just want to get chipped so you people will stop trying to enslave me."

"Fiiiine" Clara replied and after punching something into her already abused looking keyboard mumbled haft to Marie half to herself: "The compensation package can only be booked as a free chipping and grading… Maybe I can… Ah yes. I've just rescheduled your grading and didn't set a date, that should work. Take off your top and I'll get the chipper."

Marie complied feeling uneasy undressing despite her being the only customer in the shop besides the already naked girl and a few employees rushing about. Clara, the Clerk, returned with a pistol like looking device and a small tablet which she gave to Marie. "Please check if all the information is correct."

Marie looked at the tablet:
Name: Marie Schlender
Grade: Pending
Slave Number: Pending
Notice: Foreigner. Change of status requires further legal steps
Chip ID: KZKZr-TUKSCNO2-lG8YQ

That sounded perfect to Marie, so she handed the tablet back to Clara who then pressed the pistol like device at the lower part of Marie's left breast. Expecting pain Marie tensed up, but to her surprise it barely hurt at all. "There, all done. You can get dressed again" Clara said.

Marie put on her bra but then stopped and asked about Lizz.

"Slave Lizz? That poor thing. Her owner forgot about her and left her in the reception cage until the end of the convention. She's currently down in the pens waiting for the auction" and added with a change of tone, as if she had a hard time believing Marie inquiring about a slave that was waiting to be sold: "if you want to purchase her you'll have to wait for the auction I'm afraid, the owner doesn't want her to be sold privately."

"No, I'd just like to talk with her. I know her and promised her I would visit" Marie exclaimed.

"Hmm… I can't bring her up, but I can bring you to her if you want. You'd have to be naked though and wear a visitor's collar. It's the law and all."

"Of course", Marie said. Being naked around a bunch of other naked girls wasn't so bad, it's the undressing out int public that made her hesitate.

"Come on then, I don't have all day" Clara exclaimed waving a cheap looking plastic collar. Marie quickly pulled down her hot pants and panties and looked for a place to put them.

"Follow me" Clara said to the now naked Marie holding her clothes in her arms and lead her into a separate room with two washing machines and a few lockers. She told Marie to put them into a locker and promised that they would still be there when she'd return. Asking Marie to hold her hair up she then locked the collar around Marie's neck and led her towards the slave pens. They were indeed many naked slaves currently occupying the pens. Clara took Marie to the very back of the slave pens where in a cell smaller than the others Lizz sat on her bed all alone. Opening the cage door, she told Marie to get in and to Marie's surprise, closed and locked it when Marie was inside the cell.

"Alright have fun catching up, I will be back in an hour or so, gotta help the grader" Clara said and left the two slave naked girls alone that found themselves, yet again locked in a cage.

Lizz stood up with a smile in her face and went to hug Marie, who this time with her hands free, could return the hug. This instantly sparked unfamiliar feelings in Marie. She has never been with a woman, nor had any long-lasting relationship for the past few years as she knew her job would have her live abroad. She knew about herself that she might enjoy the company and sight of beautiful woman more than was normal but she never dared to explore those feelings, which made this very close, very naked and therefor very intimate hug much more intense.

After what was a little too long for a simple friendly hug they separated and sat down next to each other on the bed which took up most of the room in the cell to catch up. First Marie told her about how she's been since they have last met. She didn't leave out her posing for Frau Albrecht and also detailed how persistent Sam's employees were at getting her to enslave herself.

"Yeah, they are relentless… But it's no wonder with your looks", Lizz said with a smile which disappeared as she whispered: "Gotta look out for that Mrs. Albrickt though.. She sounds like the kind of woman that would try to get her subordinates enslaved."

Marie dismissed it as a bit creepy but harmless and asked Lizz how she has been. Pretty bad as it turned out. Marie already knew that her owner forgot that he left Lizz in the small cage at the reception. She has spent the entire day in it, only let out by Emmy once to relief herself. Emmy then brought her to 'Sam's 10 minutes before the mall would close. They then called her owner and put her in the pens where she's been pretty much until this very moment. Marie felt sorry for Lizz and exclaimed "How terrible!". Lizz laughed it off saying: "You get used to it", but Marie didn't believe her. Even relative to a slave's life this must have been a rough time. She went in for another friendly hug which Lizz happily returned.

After a while Marie drew back a little bit, but not fully. Her arms were still around Lizz and their faces where now directly in front of each other. For a small moment they stayed like that but then Lizz pushed Marie backwards onto the bed. She was now laying on top of Marie, her face still fixed on Marie's as she slowly went in for a kiss. As their lips met Marie wasn't surprised. She wasn't shocked. She has felt the sexual tension but didn't know how to act as she's never been with a girl and on top of that never even dreamed of being intimate with another person in front of other people. Marie didn't want it to end though and so she returned the kiss which turned into a somewhat awkward make-out session while Lizz's hands explored Marie's Body.

Marie gasped as Lizz's hands found her pussy and instinctively looked over to the other cells secretly hoping that nobody would see them. Obviously cages and cells don't provide a lot of privacy but to Marie's surprise only a few of the slaves were watching them while most didn't seem to pay attention. She couldn't spend much time being surprised as Lizz' fingers entering her pussy drew her back into the action and Lizz's skilful fingers quickly got Marie panting, they're faces locked onto each other again. It didn't take too long for Marie to reach an orgasm, her slave naked body entwined with Lizz's.

"Wow, you're easy to please" Lizz said with a smile on her face.

But then Marie's post orgasm haze was suddenly interrupted by a sharp: "Hey! What do you think you are doing?! You can't just use a slave without the owner’s permission!" It was Clara who's return to the Slave pens Marie completely missed in her current state. She opened the cage door, pulled Marie off Lizz, quickly took a pair of handcuffs that were attached to her belt and locked them around Marie's wrists. "There’s gotta be some loophole for this.." she mumbled and then dragged Marie by her arm. Looking over her shoulder as she was dragged along she could see what could only be described as an apologetic look from Lizz. Back in the room with the lockers and washing machines Clara attached a ridiculously small chain to Marie's collar that was connected to the wall. A slave shop could never have too many opportunities to restrain slaves.

"You wait here, I will get the manager", Clara said, and Marie could hear the excitement in her voice. Was she happy that she might have found a way to enslave Marie after all?

Marie felt herself again being overwhelmed by everything that has happened but also found herself to be not overly worried. As long as she doesn't sign anything she'd be fine. She could hear a relatively loud moan followed by laughter and someone shouting "Look, she's slave hot!", coming from the main area were the girl Marie saw earlier must currently go through her grading. A door opened and in came Clara with the manager who held a slave collar in one and a piece of paper in the other hand.

"Albright then, sign this and you can be with your slave sister", the manager said unlocking Marie's collar while Clara handed her a pen.

Wondering how she was supposed to sign the papers with her hands tied behind her back Marie said "No. No, thank you. Please just unlock me and I will leave".

The manager said: "I don't have time for this.." and Clara took over: "I saw you down there, you were clearly slave hot by being slave naked in a cage. Just sign it and we can put you right back with her. We can even offer whoever buys her later today a private sale after you've been graded.. And with some training, with your looks, you'd sell for a fortune!"

Marie didn't want to accept it, but she felt joy at the thought of her as a slave being worth a lot. "Thank you, but I don't want to be a slave", she insisted.

The manager rolled his eyes and lectured Marie: "We don't mind the slaves fooling around a bit as long as it doesn't get out of hand. But you won’t be allowed down in the pens again unless you are inventory." He then looked to Clara: "We should probably punish 32".

Before Clara could reply, Marie said: "No, please! It was my fault!", to which the manager after a brief pause just said "Whatever, I got an auction to prepare".

"Thank you for that, I don't like punishing slaves for doing what they're made for", Clara said after the manager left, with a genuinely friendly tone, and added "Don't hesitate to come back when you change your mind. We know that signing the papers is quite a big step, but I honestly believe that you'd enjoy it. No more worries about rent, work or boyfriends and instead mind guzzling sex all day."

Marie remembered Clara giving out blowjobs next to a tied-up slave during the convention but didn't dare to ask why she was still a free woman at that moment. Instead she thanked Clara for removing the handcuffs and started to put her clothes back on. On her way out of the shop she managed to catch a quick glance at the girl from earlier being bend over and having her pussy and asshole inspected by what must have been the grader wearing black rubber gloves. The whole scene was observed by about 5 customers and part of Marie wanted to stay to witness a grading, but she didn't dare spend another minute in the shop.

Back home she texted her friend Sarah about what happened. They only knew each other for a few weeks as she was one of the first people Sarah met while she worked at the Embassy at London before she got assigned to Frau Albrecht. She worked at a restaurant that was often hosting dinners and other diplomatic events and they often ended up being the last ones being there, cleaning up after the more important people already left. They quickly became friends which at that point Marie desperately needed, being in a different country and the foreign ministry being a rather competitive work environment.

'You know, you need to be a Slave to fall in love with a slave ;)', Sarah wrote.

'I'm not in love and not a slave!!!', Marie replied. It wasn’t unlike Sarah to tease her like that so she did not hold it against her.

'It's nothing to be ashamed of! And look it's true', Sarah texted and attached to the message was a link to a news article. Marie opened the link and started reading the article:

"Recent Study sparks debate over morality of Slavery in Germany

A recent study by the 'Freie Universität Berlin' (Free university) has sparked a public debate about the morality of slavery in Germany. The study for which an unprecedented number of participants were questioned confirmed that about one in ten woman harbour strong submissive feelings and actively strive towards a life style were most of the decisions are done by other men or women. It also states that while there are those that seek out that lifestyle on their own there are other woman who also harbour those characteristics but not strongly enough to seek out that lifestyle on their own. These women tend to be less happy overall having to make their own decisions in a world with economic uncertainties. 'The Study confirms what we've already known: Slavery is in the interest of everyone involved.' Josh Graham, Spokesperson for Straw Girl Corp' says in a public comment issued by the company.

As Slavery is currently illegal in Germany, experts expect the study to have an impact on next year’s election with recent polls already showing a spike in popularity for the FDP (the liberal party) that has been advocating for slavery to be lagalzed for some time now."

Marie send the article to Anna with her phone asking: 'What do you think?'

'Yeah, sounds about right.. I wouldn't have thought that it's one in ten though :o", Anna replied.

Marie sighed as Anna also confirmed what she already knew. The study only solidified what was already commonly accepted. Marie remembered a Talk Show she saw a few years ago while still in university back in Germany around the time the UK legalized Slavery. It was made up of renown psychologists and politicians. One of the politicians made a statement that was in line with what the study just confirmed, and even back then the psychologists would just nod in agreement to the statement made. 'I probably fall somewhere into that grey area' Marie thought to explain why the recent events left her feeling excited and alive, rather than worried and unsettled.

Marie sighed as that realization made her feel the weight of the world on her shoulders and let herself fall backwards into her bed. It's been another long day and she quickly doze off with images of Lizz being led to the auction block on her mind.

_________________________________________________________________________________

END OF PART THREE

Afterthought: Wooo, finally some Sex!! And also Romance?? Not Sure if it’s a good idea to add more side plots to the Story but I’ll just See where it takes me.
Other than that, this part feels a lot like the last Part, but I hope it gives some interesting insights in the (obviously fictional) World I am creating as well as how Marie feels being in it. I don’t like that Clara turned out very similar to Carol in Gary’s stories, but I hope that will get a bit better with what I have planned for her.

The Next Part is going to kick off the Main plot as Marie gets more entangled in the World of slavery :D

As always, let me know what you think, don’t hesitate to point out obvious flaws or potholes /inconsistencies etc. I am also happy about Suggestion and ideas.
These users thanked the author katamaran789 for the post (total 14):
garyHooked6handcuffgirlorflash64dtrelskyjean.amelotautomagix12Freight_TrainGreyRoseCitizen1069 and 4 more users

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Re: Marie's Slavery Adventures Pt. 3

Post by gary »

Another great chapter. I always like when a clerk in a slave store tries to get a woman enslaved. Story Is coming along nicely.
When it comes to legalizing slavery, an author can really have it happen any way they want. From my point of view I think it would be impossible for any modern western country to legalize slavery. In my story Strange Awakenings (viewtopic.php?f=18&t=177) I postulate a alternative history where a judge didn't outlaw slavery in England in 1772, and the abolition movement never got enough support. That way slavery never ended in the first place, but evolved. Though I don't go in to to much detail on that.
The fact is why slavery is legal isn't really important to the story, it just acts as background.
These users thanked the author gary for the post:
Belinda

katamaran789
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by katamaran789 »

@gary Yeah I agree. In general the notion that a modern western country would legalize slavery isn't believable at all, which is why I'm trying to set up an 'alternative universe' where slavery wouldn't be undoubtly immoral (like it is in real life) because there are woman who enjoy and thrive being in that situation. In addition to that people constantly trying to trick girls into enslavement doesnt create a public outrage because there is that grey area and thats commonly accepted.

Edit: what i like about this setting is that even when Marie's friends try to push her into slavery that wouldnt be considered 'mean', because if it Was, why would Marie be friends with them?
Last edited by katamaran789 on Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Hooked6 »

My compliments on another fine chapter in this wonderful story. I DO hope that we haven't seen the last of Frau Albrecht as she is such an intriguing character. There is nothing more erotic than watching one woman taking advantage and enjoying the embarrassment of another woman and Frau Albrecht has already demonstrated that she is just such a woman. I do hope that before Marie is eventually enslaved that gnädige Frau Albrecht will have some more fun with Marie. I am sure that she is already a bit jealous of Marie's good looks and youthful appearance and would love to reassert her privileged place at the embassy . . . it is only natural she would want to eliminate any potential competition and at least send a message to other women at the consulate not to challenge her for her job all the while getting some cheap thrills out of Marie's awkward situations she finds herself in. As others have already demonstrated Marie's naivete and inexperience with slavery makes her easy to take advantage of.

Could Marie be set up to serve in some way to support the pro-slavery movement back home in Germany under Frau Albrecht's supervision? Given her experiences in the U.K., I can see many of Marie's family and friends in Germany seeing her collared and naked demonstrating what it is like to be a slave back in England - even though she is not one.

Looking forward to Chapter 4

Hooked6
These users thanked the author Hooked6 for the post (total 2):
automagix12Belinda

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

Good chapter, hoping for some master/slave sex in the future.
Towards the end of the month Clara seeing a pending slave grading on the books, remembers Marie and looks through the options for Sam the Slave man comp options activated when Marie was chipped.
There is a pickup service option within the package activated with the chipping done. That would get the pending Slave Grading off the books. Marie's address is on file, the company can send a team to pick up the uppity slave to be and have her graded and even sent to a good training school for a week. If that doesn't convince her to sign enslavement papers, I don't know what would.
These users thanked the author orflash64 for the post (total 2):
automagix12Belinda
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

Citizen1069
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Citizen1069 »

In the coming parts I hope you show (in detail) some of the free woman she cross paths with fall into slavery. I think it would help make her own close calls feel more dangerous, because it shows how close to the line she has come to being enslaved when others have crossed over into slavery.

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

So Kat, what's happening with your story?
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

katamaran789
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by katamaran789 »

Progress Has been slow due to me being busy, but it's coming along nicely about 70% done
These users thanked the author katamaran789 for the post:
automagix12

Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Survivor29 »

Is part 4 in our near future? :)

katamaran789
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by katamaran789 »

Yes

this weekend propably

jerry606
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by jerry606 »

finally get to read part 3, nice story. Literotica is quite picky, i couldn't get one story published.