Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Any Chance Auction - Insert to Part 3

Proud, educated, professional women who secretly long for humiliation, discipline, or slavery have their fantasies fulfilled.
imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Any Chance Auction - Insert to Part 3

Post by imreadonly2 »

Joe writes: One of the problems of writing-as-you go is that you realize what you left out after you publish. With that in mind, I am going backward, and adding this to the visit to the Mall in Part 3:

Rita seemed to remember something as we walked past the mall’s UPS store. “Hang on, I gotta run an errand.” I followed her inside.

The man inside a tall, chubby Texan who looked to be about 60. His name tag read “John”. “Howdy, ladies! What can I do for you today?”

“Lookin’ to get this notarized,” Rita said, pulling a folder out of her bag. Turning to me she explained, “I need ya’ to gimme power of attorney”.

“Power of attorney?” I said, a little shocked. “Do you really need that?”

“I might. Remember, yer gonna be naked in a cage, with a bit in yer mouth. Anyn’t nobody gonna be listening to YOU.”

I examined the document skeptically. “But this is awfully broad. This give you power over… everything.”

“Don’t ya’ trust me,” Rita said.

“No, it’s not that… it just… with this, you could enslave me.”

“Girl, you are as dumb as a box of rocks! I need that power to KEEP you from gettin’ enslaved. Look, Rosco works there. If I wanted to enslave ya’, he’d find a way. But if you don’t trust me, fine. It’s yer auction!”

I frowned. I knew she was right, and it was idiotic of me to go into slave market, buck naked, without a solid backup plan. But if I signed the document, my fate would be totally in her dishpan hands.

“I’d bid on you,” John offered, breaking the silence.

Turning to my would-be notary, I realized he was listening to the entire conversation, and judging from the bulge in his pants he was enjoying the conversation very much. He smiled as he openly ogled my legs and bare tummy, picturing me in my cage.

I turned to Rita, who was smiling triumphantly, holding out her black Uniball pen.

Wishing to cut his entertainment short, I grabbed the pen and signed away all my legal rights to Rita.

Glaring angrily at Rita, I handed her the form.

“Bless your heart!” she said, smiling sweetly.

The clerk signed his name and applied the stamp. “So where are you selling her?” he asked.

“She’s not SELLING me, asshole,” I said angrily.

“The Big D,” Rita said cheerfully, continuing the conversation as if I didn’t exist. “Great place. My husband works there.”

“No kidding? Yeah, the Big D is awesome. Great selection. Hottest snatch in Dallas. I love to browse, if you know what I mean,” letting his eyes run up my legs to my crotch to make his intentions clear. I glared at him angrily, but Rita, clearly amused, laughed merrily at his inuendo.

He handed Rita the form. “She going be there tonight?” he asked.

“Sure’nuff,” she replied, tucking the form into her large bag. “I’m fixin’ to check ‘er in right after supper,” Rita said, referring to me like a parcel she was going to drop off.

“You can leave her here. I can ship her,” he offered.

“Fuck you,” I said.

“How much?” Rita asked calmly, as if shipping me was a viable option.

The man looked me up and down, licking his fat lips. “I’m going over there anyway. I’ll just charge you for the cage.”

My alarm turned to panic. “Rita are you CRAZY?” I said. “Leave me with Mr. Piggy here? Have you lost your MIND?”

Rita, mulling over her decision thoughtfully, ignored the invisible girl’s protests. “Naw! I’ll drop her off myself. I gotta get ‘er claim ticket, and I wanna see if they got any specials.”

“She looks plenty special to me,” the clerk said, again leering at my body. “Maybe I’ll stop by and see her after work!” the clerk said.

“Feel free,” Rita chuckled, calling out of him as she led me out of the store. “Or free feel, if you prefer.”

John, staring at my ass, laughed at me as I flipped him the bird.

“What was THAT about?” I said as we entered the mall. “Why did you egg on Mr. Piggy in there.”

“I was just havin’ fun, sweetie. And getting you ready for tonight. If you can’t handle the UPS clerk, how ya’ gonna handle the slavers at The Big D.”

I fell silent. Rita had a point.

Rita tucked up my chin as I stared down at my sandaled feet. “Don’t be sad. Now do you want stay all fuss-and-feathers, or do you wanna grab some grub? I got the perfect place in mind. My treat! I might even let you have some ice cream, after.”

“That sounds awesome,” I said, feeling every bit the kid sister. Rita and I laughed, happy to be together again.
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 10):
garyScman493dtrelskyHarlequinHooked6jeepsterFreight_TrainCarl Bradfordbertrumm00057Marcellomco

lovethissite
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Any Chance Auction - Insert to Part 3

Post by lovethissite »

Ane is blind she deserves her fate great insert.
These users thanked the author lovethissite for the post:
bertrumm00057