Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

The Scavenger Hunt - Part 4 (Slave Story)

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

The Scavenger Hunt - Part 4 (Slave Story)

Post by Hooked6 »

The Scavenger Hunt – Part 4
By: Hooked6 (Modern Slavery, Exhibitionism, Humiliation, bondage, reluctant, Long)

Emily casually opened the top bar of the Pillory and beckoned me forward onto the wooden platform surrounding the device. Mindlessly I took several steps before coming to my senses. “Wait . . . Maybe this isn’t such a good idea. We could get in trouble. I don’t think the judge would take kindly to us messing around with county property.”

Emily gave me “the look,” then smiled and replied coyly, “Are you chickening out? You know you want to see what it feels like. This might be your only chance.”

I sighed. I took a few hesitant steps then climbed onto the platform. I was doing okay until I glanced over at Emily and saw that excited look on her face that sent chills up my spine. What was I doing? “Just so you know, I’m NOT chicken. I just don’t want to get in trouble that’s all,” I said flippantly trying to prove that I wasn’t the least bit scared, but that was a lie. I was petrified.

“Don’t worry about the judge,” Emily said giggling and she pushed my head down into the concave cut-out in the lower wooden horizontal bar of the Pillory. “If anyone says anything, I’ll tell them it was my idea. If anything comes of it, I’ll square it with the judge. I assure you it will be okay. Trust me.” She then lifted each of my arms in turn and placed them into the arm holes.

I started to raise my head up in a panic and tell her to forget the whole thing, but she gently but firmly pushed it back down and quickly snapped the top bar in place effectively holding my head and arms into position. I heard her giggling quite loudly as I heard something like metal on metal - almost like a snapping sound or something.

“What was that noise?” I asked nervously.

“That was the lock clicking into place. You are stuck now. There’s no way you are getting out of this thing until I let you out.” She replied laughing hysterically.

I tried wiggling my arms and lifting my head but she was right, I WAS trapped in this thing. My breathing began to get rapid and my pulse pounded away as if I was running down a street. I thought I was going to pass out from hyperventilating I was so scared, but then . . . then I got this wonderful tingling all over my body. I felt warm and, well excited. No, not excited . . . aroused, I suppose. So, this is what it felt like to be a common criminal being punished in the public stocks.

I could, if I was careful, lift my head up to look ahead of me, but it took a lot of effort. It wasn’t long before my muscles began to tire from holding that position. The most comfortable position was holding my head parallel to the ground, which of course caused my hair to fall to the sides of my face restricting my vision even more. I couldn’t see very far to either side of me in any case and I certainly couldn’t see a thing behind me.

“Wow, Emily. This is weird. It’s very embarrassing too.”

I expected her to say something in reply but there was nothing. “Emily?”

Silence. Darkness. Aloneness.

“Emily? Are you there?”

All heard were some voices talking somewhere way off in the distance, too indistinct to make out what they were saying so I surmised they were pretty far up the street.

“EMILY!” I shouted in a forceful whisper. “THIS ISN’T FUNNY!”

I heard no response; not even her breathing which I expected to hear as she was standing somewhere close by.
“EM - IL – LEE!” I whispered again in a panic. Where was she?

Suddenly I felt a finger tickling me in my side which caused me to shriek and stomp my feet as if I was trying to get away from an insect or something! Stomping was all I could do, really, and I was sure I looked like a dork doing it.

I heard Emily’s familiar laugh so I knew I was okay. “YOU RAT! You scared me to death!”

“Imagine being out here all night, like a real criminal would have been.”

“No, thanks,” I replied. “I think I’ve had enough of this. Could you let me out, please?”

“Awwww, you just got in there. You haven’t even had a true experience, yet.”

“What do you mean?” I asked fearfully.

I then felt her fiddling with the shoulder straps on my shift. “Emily? What are you doing?” I then heard a ripping sound, almost like Velcro being pulled apart then it stopped. “Emily?” I cautiously asked again even more nervously than before. Then I heard that Velcro sound again and, in a nanosecond, I felt a cool breeze blowing against parts of my body where a breeze shouldn’t be felt as simultaneously I felt my shift falling towards the ground. It took a moment for it to register that I was now naked. I WAS NAKED! I was trapped in this contraption and all my private parts were exposed to the world. I was NAKED! I squealed, but then tried to stifle my reaction so as not to draw attention to my condition.

Emily was no help as she was guffawing all over the place almost at the top of her lungs!

“SHHHHHHhhhhhhh!” I commanded, well, make that begged hoping she’d realize what she was doing and quit making all that noise!

“Don’t Shush me, Missy!” she snapped back. “Who do you think you are, anyway?” she asked still laughing. “I’ll tell you who you are. You are a common miscreant, that’s who you are. So you’d better mind your place, girlie.”

“Emily, please!” I pleaded, again in a strained whisper. I was rapidly becoming a basket case with this girl. Then I heard footsteps. I looked up and saw two girls and a guy all about my age walking on the sidewalk about to cross the street headed in my direction. From what I could tell they hadn’t spotted me yet. They also appeared to have been drinking as the two women were staggering rather than walking. If it wasn’t for the man between them holding them up, they probably would have fallen by now.

“Uh oh,” Emily said teasing. “Looks like you might have company.”

In another frantic whisper I pleaded, “SHhhhhhhh . . . Sorry, I mean please, Emily, keep really quiet, okay? Maybe they won’t see me in the shadows. Gawd, I’d just die if they saw me like this. Oh, why did I let you talk me into doing this?”

For once, Emily actually became silent and tip toed out from behind me and started silently walking towards the circular sidewalk than ran around the courthouse about 30 feet away from where I was trapped. I couldn’t figure out what she was doing and then it dawned on me that she was coming to my rescue! She was going to try and draw their attention away from me by being the most visible and walking away from my perch. Good ole Emily. I could have hugged her right then so grateful I was to have her looking out for me. I tried to hold perfectly still and attempted to silence my breathing so as not to attract even the least bit of attention, which isn’t easy when your heart is beating a mile a minute.

Just as I was about to breathe a sigh of relief, I heard that bitch yell out at the top of her lungs, “HEY, THAT GIRL IS NAKED OVER THERE!”
I raised my head up again just in time to see the group that previously hadn’t noticed me all look up directly at me at the same time. It didn’t help any that Emily was frantically pointing at me, as if she had just noticed me locked in the Pillory.

“Hey!” one of tipsy girls shouted out, “That girl really IS naked! Come on!” And they all began walking faster – well as fast as three inebriated college kids could walk anyway.

Emily was waving her arms at the group as if encouraging them to hurry. Some friend she turned out to be! It wouldn’t have been so bad if she wasn’t laughing so hard the whole time.

The group of three got to me first followed by a straggling Emily. “Well, well, well,” one of the girls remarked. “What are you doing out here, you cute little thing you?”

“Have you been bad?” the other girl asked giggling.

Emily egged them on, “She must have been. She’s locked in the Pillory for the night.”

As the girls were chiding me, I was startled by a strange hand on the bare flesh of my bottom. “HEY!” I screamed “Knock it off!”

A man’s voice answered, “Make me.” He then began kneading my exposed cheeks as if he was working bread dough. “Sure is soft,” he said with admiration.

The girls stumbled on either side of me and I lost sight of them for a moment. Then I felt my breasts being groped by each girl as their male companion continued his assault of my butt.

“Okay, enough is enough. Could you please . . .”
Then I gasped and lost my voice as a finger penetrated my . . . well, my pussy. I was soaked too and EVERYONE noticed much to my chagrin.

Emily just stood back and continued laughing hysterically as the girls flicked my nipples and the guy was eagerly working my purse for all it was worth. I was so close to another orgasm it was maddening!

“I think she’s going to cum.”

“Yeah, listen to her breathing. She’s close alright.”

“No, please, stop!” I begged. It was bad enough to climax in front of Emily before, but to do it again in front of these perfect strangers was too humiliating to think about.

“Make her cum, John. I dare ya,” one drunk girl taunted and the guy started wiggling two fingers inside of me as he rotated his hand in semi-circles. I let out a HUGE moan, loud enough to be heard throughout the entire town square, and I felt my vagina start to spasm then . . . then . . . I got my revenge on that poor bastard as I began copiously squiring all over that creep behind me, not that it was intentional mind you. I couldn’t help it. I was too incredibly involved in one enormous orgasm and there was nothing I could do about it (not that I would have even if I could.)

“What the hell?” he complained but still kept moving his fingers buried deep inside of me and I returned the favor and kept on involuntarily squirting, making a right mess of things behind me I was sure, even though I couldn’t actually tell.

I looked up and Emily was literally on the ground rolling in absolute hysterics! Some professional she was.

The dude finally pulled out of me mumbling the whole time. “That little skank got me totally soaked.” His girlfriends teased him terribly about it being all his fault, which made me giggle a little, and soon they were all stumbling across the grass headed away from the Pillory.

I thought I was out of the woods but then I heard another woman’s voice, “That was quite a performance. I’m impressed.”

I felt my face flush as I blushed from embarrassment realizing someone else had witnessed my most personal of moments. I reluctantly raised my head and saw the lady in the sequined dress that talked down to me in the hotel earlier that evening. “So, you got caught soliciting and got sentenced to the Pillory, is that it? Serves you right, you little tramp. I KNEW you were a little slut when I saw how you were dressed.”

“No, no, you’ve got it all wrong,” I protested and was about to explain when the lady proceeded to dump the entire contents of her cold bottle of water she had been holding right over the top my head as she let out an evil wicked laugh. When she was through my hair was soaked and I felt miserable, so taken aback by her action that I was rendered speechless. I just hung my head down and let the water drip to the ground.

“Margaret, give me that box, will you?” the lady asked. I looked up and saw the younger lady also from the Hotel, the one who had thought I’d make a nice Fancy Girl, whatever that was. She handed over her box of popcorn presumably left over from the theatre performance they had attended. The older lady then made a big performance of her own slowly shaking the box dumping the remaining popcorn over my wet head as she too gave me a wicked laugh.

When she was done, she stepped back and admired her handiwork then gave my cheek a firm pinch. “Ta, Ta, Princess. I understand you will be competing in the Scavenger Hunt tomorrow. I’ll be rooting for you . . . NOT!”

I should have been mortified at being humiliated like I had been, but instead I was more aroused than ever. Was it possible I liked being belittled like that? I was so confused.
After they had left, Emily came over and stood right in front of me, lifting my head by my chin. She gave me that pouty look again and scrunched up her face, “You’re a mess!” she said snickering.

“Duh . . . ya think? Can I get out of here please?”

“Sure, first thing tomorrow,” she said quite seriously.

“WHAT?!! TOMORROW?”

“What, do you think that I walk around with the county keys all the time? You’re locked in, remember? It’s after midnight, anyway. It won’t be long until sun up. I’ll stop by around eight o’clock and let you out.”

“EIGHT O’CLOCK?!!” I exclaimed. It will light out then. By eight the square will be filled with people and I’ll be . . .”

“Naked? Yeah, so what?”

“EMILY!!” I yelled. I then laughed into one long tirade of what a dirty rotten trick she had played on me and that . . . suddenly I was distracted in my train of thought by a key on a chain being dangled in front of my face.

“I was just kidding! Had you going there for a moment, didn’t I?”

She did that. Part of me was already imagining being discovered in the morning by hordes of people locked helpless in the Pillory totally naked and utterly defenseless against any further assault on my person. As crazy as that sounded, part of me was excited by the prospect. The rational part of me wanted to go hide under a rock and was grateful that Emily was just messing with me and had the key to release me.

It was such a letdown when she finally raised the wooden beam off of my head freeing me. Of course, I would NEVER tell Emily that. Never in a million years.

After getting the circulation back in my joints and legs, I turned around to see Emily picking up my shift. “Sorry,” she said sincerely. “Looks like it got completely soaked during your earth-shattering orgasm earlier.” She then put it to her nose and sniffed, “It smells rank too.”

“What are we going to doing to do?”

“No worries, I’ll wash this when I go home and bring it back to you in the morning.”

“But, how am I going to get back to my room? I’m naked, ya know. Thanks to you.” I said sarcastically.

“Your shift is soaked, thanks to you!” She replied equally sarcastically. She let that comment sink in before continuing. “We can sneak in the back door to the hotel and take the stairs. You remember the back door, right? The one the clerk wanted you to use earlier rather than the front door.”

“Oh . . . um, I guess so.”

With that she took hold of my arm and led me off the Pillory platform and straight through town heading towards the brightly lit hotel. Mercifully, the streets were clear of people. The cooler air caressing my naked skin did nothing to bolster my confidence. I was already hyper-stimulated. Walking naked through the town square where anyone could happen upon me was maddening.

We went around the back of the hotel and entered through the unlocked back door. I got the impression this wasn’t the first time Emily used the door to sneak into this place without being detected.

I could hear people talking in the main lobby and hoped with all my might that they wouldn’t see me. Fortunately, when we reached the lobby and the main staircase, there was no one in sight and up the stairs we went.

I let out an enormous sigh when I finally got inside my room. Thanks goodness Emily still had the room key. I would have surely been screwed if she had given it to me as in all the confusion earlier after my bath, I would have locked myself out without giving it another thought.

“I’ll be back for you by 8:00 in the morning. Just sit tight and I’ll take care of everything.” She said as she left the room, taking the key with her.

- - - - -

I hardly slept at all the entire night as my mind was all jumbled up with so many thoughts. So much had happened that day – my first flight in an airplane, learning that I was probably worth a fortune; having my pubes shaved, goodness how embarrassing that was; getting locked in a Pillory; and being groped and masturbated to one of the most intense orgasms I had ever had in my entire life. It was all too much to take in.

The sun was shining brightly into my room and a gentle breeze was wafting through the open window reminding me that I was still naked. I was hungry but I couldn’t leave my room as I had nothing to wear. I quickly glanced at the clock and it was only 7:00 in the morning.

I decided that I needed to look my best for my big day so I drew a bath and washed my hair and took a little time to soak my troubles away in the warm water. Hopefully, after today, I’d be a rich woman.

When I was through and looked for a towel to dry off but to my horror there was only the hand towel hanging by the sink. There were no bath towels anywhere to be found. I decided it would have to do and used it to dry off as best as I could then used the hair dryer provided by the hotel to finish my hair.

I then carefully sat near the window to feel the cooler morning breeze and watched the people milling about town. Before I knew it, it was after nine o’clock and still no Emily!

Leave it to her to be late, I grumbled. Then there was a loud knock on the door.

Who in the world could that be? I wondered. That’s all I needed – company.

(Next: Part 5)
These users thanked the author Hooked6 for the post (total 13):
katamaran789dakswigginatalayajardam1Freight_TrainTealc000Harlequinbertrumm00057SteveBurkeDarrenwhipsthesluts and 3 more users

lovethissite
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: The Scavenger Hunt - Part 4 (Slave Story)

Post by lovethissite »

More please. Love the story so far.
These users thanked the author lovethissite for the post:
bertrumm00057

lovethissite
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by lovethissite »

Are you planning to release anymore chapters soon of any of your stories?

Hotstuff
Commenter
Commenter

Post by Hotstuff »

This so good. The scene is set. Please bring on the Scavenger Hunt to completion.

reddbunnz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by reddbunnz »

You've got me. Will there be another Chapter soon. Many questions to be answered. :?:

lovethissite
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by lovethissite »

I just read this chapter again, as usual the last paragraph announces another chapter but that chapter never appears. I love your stories but am starting to get frustrated, finish the stories or don't announce another chapter!